Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: "I...do not think I do," Palma answered, looking at the pills, "I can inquire about getting some if they are that urgently needed by you."

IC: Declared innocent of treachery by Tridax's decree, Burst, Doubt and Haken were shown the door by the Porters. They'd have to make their own way to the infirmary if they had any injuries to be cleared away though. Sidonas, a sad looking little kraata, remained. 

"That may be wise, loyal student. You may hear from me again if further such services are needed."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Flabbergaster

A bubbling hiss occurred above him, and a glance told him lava. And loads of it. So that's how you use the gym... Very well.

Right above his head, a poorly-shaped slab erupted, convex to catch the lava. Well, for a little while.

He then reached for the wrists of his combatants. He seriously needed to get a weapon sometime.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym. 

This rahk seemed to be overestimating the length of his arms. First he'd thought he could reach our heads, now he was trying to reach our hands. Perhaps he didn't realise exactly what sort of weapons we were using... 

And considering those weapons were currently gouging into his shoulders....

He stopped the lava.

I noticed.

What do we do?

Maybe we should let him go. He's clearly an idiot who couldn't fight to save his life.

Ugh.... fine.... okay....

We pull our blades free and turn away, looking for someone else to fight.  

IC: Jayar / Empty Classroom

Of course, flight didn't exactly provide plentiful opportunities to move, which for Hoto meant an inability to see. "It will be fine," Jayar comforted Hoto, "we'll guide you. And you can follow Era's pulses too."

IC: Era - Empty Dorm Wing.

"He's right. I'm getting pretty good at echo-locating while flying," I agreed, "As long as I've got someone to follow." 

Ic Kat:

I shook my head. "Not in on it. I know a fair few of you trust Phogen, and more than a few of you don't. Ultimately it's too soon for me to tell if they're trustworthy."

"In the meantime, Phogen will not be joining us."

IC: Xara - Empty Dorm Wing.

I didn't react. Kat's words didn't exactly surprise me, but they were disappointing all the same. Phogen had proven - to me, at least - that s/he was trustworthy. It was a pity the others couldn't do the same. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malattia

"I don't need them as of this moment, but I am running low. I would be in your debt if you got them."

IC: Draco

Not here. Odd. Perhaps the library? Draco reverted back to flight mode, and flew towards the library.

IC: Shock

"Oh.... Right. So how do we start?"

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Burst- Infirmary

Well, Burst was free. He had no idea how, but he was free. Burst examined his armor. From the look Palma gave him when he entered the infirmary, he knew that he was badly damaged. It appeared that she was right- the Kurahk's spine had been completely destroyed, and the carapace underneath had a massive hole in it. His feet and lower legs had been stripped entirely of paint, leaving them a dirty silver color. His faceplate also bore a large crack down the side, from being dropped on his face. Burst thought back to the "traitors". If they were innocent, why had Tridax tried to capture them in particular? And what about the Kraata that had stayed in Tridax's office? Was that one a true traitor? Burst hoped to get some answers from the others. The Kurahk turned to the one known as "Doubt", and began to ask questions.

"So, any idea on why Tridax wanted you in particular?"

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Optis:

As he walked, passing the Library, Optis decided he would visit later, after finding out more.

NOTE: Library looks smaller then my Makuta's. Will probably have little of use.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"Thanks," Hoto muttered, though she still didn't sound much better. As they drew nearer to the door, Hoto's excellent hearing could pick up the sound of rain. It wasn't much, but it was going to make things harder to hear.

IC: Rain - Cauldron

The only suitable bag she could find was stained with some indescribable substance and torn half to shreds, but it would have to do. Maybe a bit of stitching could at least get it in a presentable state. Rain set out to look for a needle and thread... as daunting a task as it sounded.

IC: Char - Hallways

"Of course, Lord Tridax," Char gushed. She quickly slipped around the corner and settled in to wait for her quarry to arrive.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik started walking to the library with his group, hoping to find some good music.

OOC: Permission to bunny?

OOC: Permission granted.

IC (As Tangirahk): "What do you think would be the best style for the group, Dakilik?" The female rahkshi asked curiously.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"Given our instrumentation, I'd say soft rock and jazz. Soft rock is a broad range, so that will be fun to work with." Dakilik, Tangirahk, and Senor Fraug walked down the halls.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire scowled. This Rahk was obviously a coward. He stomped over to the Rahk, trying to put on a sportsmanlike face. "I'm Karzfire. Where can I find you when you are ready to duel?"

EDIT: Mistake fixed.

Edited by Dallior: Rahkshi Lord

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC--Beat--Gym

She jumped backwards, her opponent's sword missing her legs by a hair. He, however, was still within reach of her axe, which she swung viciously at his shield. It would never penetrate on its own, but she was counting on the simple force of the blow to rattle him while she moved in again.  

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Shark / Halls

Shark's visage remained stony towards his overconfident challenger, but there was a faint hint of something in his eyes for the observant to detect. Something like... amusement.

"I will find you."

His silence field activated to spare him the burden of tolerating further empty prattle from this fool, he slid silently past Karzfire, his motions as forceful and assured as if he had pushed him aside yet somehow without actually touching him.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Optis:

Optis saw the Gym as he walked by. Poking his head in the doorway, he noticed several students sparring. Hiding behind the doorway, he opened his hip compartment and pulled out his notebook and writing implement. Walking into the Gym, he leaned against the wall and activating his chameleon powers to mimic the stony texture of the Gym walls, he began jotting in his notebook.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Given our instrumentation, I'd say soft rock and jazz. Soft rock is a broad range, so that will be fun to work with." Dakilik, Tangirahk, and Senor Fraug walked down the halls.

IC (As Tangirahk): "I prefer jazz personally, since I find it more catchy and it's fare more classy than rock of any kind." The rahkshi of sonics replied as she followed Dakilik. "But on the other hand, rock is perfect when you have a party to set up or you need some tunes with a catchy beat."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Snake - Halls

I walk a little way before the group, scouting ahead and giving a friendly nod to anyone I see. I hope the others will realize that a large clump of rahks might give  rise to suspicion, and so they'll spread out.

Once my dorm is in sight, my form blurs and I'm by it in an instant, opening the door and stepping inside. My room. I'm not the sentimental sort, and I realize what a #### place this is, but I've been here most of my life, and I take a second longer to look around it for the last time. I grab my bag, packed earlier, and wave the bare chamber goodbye. I give it one last grin, a little sadder than usual. Then I'm in the hall, once again walking in front of the group.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

"I too prefer jazz. It's amazing music with character. Perhaps our group should specialize in jazz, though the school song we write should definitely be a rock. It more represents the school itself."

The group arrived at the Library. "OK, let's find some music." He led his group through the stacks, seeing the bookshelves he had knocked over on his first day here had been fixed. 

IC: Karzfire 

Karzfire knew that to talk to his future opponent would be impossible due to his shield of silence, but yet, he didn't have to. He knew his opponent to be a worthy one. He walked the halls in silence like unto his opponent...

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat wasn't able to dodge quite fast enough, and let out a hiss of pain as the sword bit into her armor. It was fairly superficial, and her left arm was still more-or-less functional, but she had been hurt. No one had ever managed to actually hurt her before.

She found herself grinning again. This was getting good.

She swung her plasma-charged axe again, this time at the side with the sword, aiming not so much to hurt him as to slice his weapon in two.

IC--Beat--Gym

Again, she dodged, and again, she was a fraction of a second too slow. The spinning sword slammed into her stomach hilt-first, and Beat nearly got reacquainted with the slop she had eaten earlier. She landed hard on her rear--KARZ that really hurt--and realized that in this position, she no longer had enough leverage to do any real damage with her axe. So, instead, she made a short flicking motion with the weapon, spraying droplets of searing plasma through the air in front of her.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Nightmare

"Well, first let me Tell you, it is not the Flowers that hurt you, it is the Porters when you hurt the flowers, Imagine if someone came along, and kill the thing you held nearest and Dearest. So now that I told you that." He activated his Fear powers, and took his knife off his foot, and showed it to Shock

IC: Blade

Some droplets of Plasma hit his shield and Legs, He backed away, Hissing in Pain. 

IC: Vlad / Halls

"Need light..." Vlad wheezed. "Zer... darkness... burns!" He stared shakily up at Drift, his breathing shallow. "My cloak..." He'd left it underground with the Matoran, who as far as he knew was still there. Could he trust Drift with the location of the cave, the location of the Matoran?

He probably shouldn't...

IC: Shark / Library

Silently Shark strode into the library, selected a book on the properties and forging of Kanoka, and sat down in a secluded but suitably central location to read. Not, of course, that he wasn't also keeping an eye out for interesting occurrences around him...

IC: Drift

"Where is it?" I asked, grunting as I held him up. I could try to bring him outside, but that would take a while. Maybe... I concentrated. On my fear. The pain I could almost feel radiating from my friend. My skin, covered in calming designs, flashed and pulsed. It wasn't enough... he needed the cloak. But I could by him time. I wouldn't fail him. It shone brighter. I only hoped it helped, at least a little bit.

"Where's the cloak?"

OOC: Last post of the night, sorry Sergei.

Edited by Aerixx

IC: Vlad / Halls

"It's..." Vlad sputtered, gazing listlessly into the glowing spirals on Drift's armor. They were meager defense against the oppressive darkness, like a single Toa team against all the unbridled power of a Makuta.

But sometimes, a few Toa - a few glowing swirls of paint - could make all the difference. Maybe the shadows weren't stopped, but their tyrannical icy grip was loosened just a tiny bit; the pain if not gone was lessened ever so slightly, a little time was bought, and that meant a lot.

Not enough...

But how to tell him? Could he be trusted with the Matoran's location? Vlad did not know, but every moment in the freezing pinpricks of darkness made him more desperate to get the cloak, more inclined to tell him regardless. Yet...

He would not compromise the Matoran. He... would... not..! "Svear... you vill keep secret... zer location..." he gasped out.

Meanwhile, fluttering by his side, Ivan squeaked out advice so blatantly obvious that incompetent Vlad could not possibly have considered it himself, and in his fevered state could not, alas, discern it.

"I too prefer jazz. It's amazing music with character. Perhaps our group should specialize in jazz, though the school song we write should definitely be a rock. It more represents the school itself."

The group arrived at the Library. "OK, let's find some music." He led his group through the stacks, seeing the bookshelves he had knocked over on his first day here had been fixed. 

IC (As Tangirahk): "Let's split up so we can cover more ground and meet back at the entrance." Said the rakhsi of sonics as she walked ahead of the group. "I think the music books should be here..."