Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster was sucking information in like a vacuum cleaner. Racing his thoughts as fast as he could manage, the tubby titan rather liked the position for Gorast. And Master of the Sciences? did that mean Tridax was still staying?

And al those teeth... Reminded him of a nightmarish squid he read about. It was a surprise Gorast could talk at all, seeing she wasn't using telepathy.

Icarax seemed to count on tone and power. Intelligence was something else entirely. And what Gorast did in the halls to Mutant meant she'd probably beat on any student she came across.

Finally, Icarax headed many armies. And tried to take a southern continent.

If knowledge is power, Flabbergaster and the few select Rahks in that room just got a lot more dangerous.

IC Grim:

He stumbled,and rolled as The other Rahk pulled on him.He kick caught him in the side, and he exhaled hard. still, he was free of her grasp. He stood, and instead of rushing to his weapons, he held a hand up.

"Enough! It is clear to me that you have won. Even without your plasma powers, you are a skilled and adaptable fighter, better equipped to handle change even than I."

Grim smiled. "Your modifications are well suited. I commend you."

IC Kat:

I sighed with relief as the Makuta kept going. 

"Let's just lay low here for a little while. I think we could all use some rest," I gestured to the dozing Hoto.

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Rain just gave Lucid a weary glare and a half-hearted, "Ahhhh, you got me." Her staff shoved outward to throw Lucid out of the way.

Something was going on in the halls, and she wanted to know what it was.

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Fang made no move to make himself comfortable. If the others were resting, they needed someone on watch. "Go on," he whispered to Kat. "You need your rest too."

IC: Char - Tridax's Office

It seemed Char's decision to wait by Tridax's Office was about to pay off in a big way. Approximately the size of two Makuta. Icarax's telepathic shouting was loud enough to her to hear comfortably around the corner, though she had to strain to hear anything else. She drank in every word, already planning on what to do with it.

Two new sides had just been formed. Tridax and Icarax. She had already earned Tridax's approval, but Icarax had the rest of the Brotherhood backing him. Perhaps it would be best to just sit and listen for now.

IC: Gaever / Gym

Gaever beamed. Her engineering had left her opponent so thoroughly awestruck that they were already giving in! ...Or at least, so he said. Despite her limited interaction with others Gaever was far from naive enough to accept unconditionally that Grim had surrendered; it was very possible indeed that he was just trying to get her guard down so he could spring upon her with a vengeance.

She hopped up, straightening to full height and looking down at her opponent. "My thanks. You are adept in conflict yourself," she replied with a compliment more obligatory than heartfelt, "and certainly no shame need be felt that I outdid you."

Her stance was fairly relaxed, but her mind alert, senses guarded to react with promptness in the event of a sudden leap.

IC: Lucid / Infirmary

"A-ha!" Lucid exclaimed as she was knocked aside by Rain's staff, only to bounce right back and block her way again. "Balos isn't Dervaki's Word of Undoing! So if it hurts you, you aren't Dervaki after all! But... who are you then...?" She paused a moment, trying to dredge up memories of things that actually existed. And for once managed to succeed.

"Rain?" she gasped. "You got a new suit..." She looked so different... but she was painted as elaborately as ever. And look into her eyes, and you saw that same cruel spirit.

Had she cautioned Rain, so long ago? Prophecies were so hard to remember... if she recalled correctly, she'd once told the artist, 'Keep calm the passion that fuels your art, for fury shall be returned in kind and strike grief in heart when your work stays behind.' It had been something like that, anyways. She'd always thought she'd been talking about that legendarily arrogant sculptor from Metru Nui, Hafu.

"...Just like I warned you," she added.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Grim:

The Adaptrahk knelt and scooped up his staff. his mace already in a loop on his belt, the staff soon joined it. 

It was clear that while his skills would easily defeat incompetents like his loathsome traitorous brother, They would need to improve their skills if they wanted to face more realistic enemies. 

Pondering this, they stepped out of the gym, oblivious to the rumors and general chatter around them.

IC: 

Regardless. There was a ring of steel in that command. Icarax did not want them wandering off the point, clearly. You are to be stood down as Headmaster. I will be taking your place, as you are now demoted to Master of the Sciences. Hopefully that is a position from which you will actually be able to teach.

IC: Illusive - Tridax's Office.

My grin was cold, and more than a little bit smug. I'd been hoping for something to happen, but this was a welcome surprise. Perhaps destroying the school wouldn't be necessary after all, not if Icarax managed to do a better job than Tridax.

For now, I would lay low, play it safe, and just observe what transpired. The time would come for me to act, but not yet... 

IC Kat:

"Let's just lay low here for a little while. I think we could all use some rest," I gestured to the dozing Hoto.

IC: Era - Forest.

"That'd probably be for the best," I agreed from where I sat, keeping watch on Xara's cat to make sure he didn't come after Zivon. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik was forcibly jolted back into conciousness by the telepathic communication. He sat up, saw the three Makuta arguing, and through a combination of the shock, and the surrounding emotions, he collapsed again with a thump on the floor. 

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Gaever / Gym, Halls

Well, no surprise attack was forthcoming. Gaever knelt to briefly tighten the springs in her legs - they didn't need much, it wasn't long since the previous time she'd done so. But she did it anyways; it didn't hurt to keep at peak performance.

Then, growing hungry after a good fight, Gaever loped casually through the halls towards the Refectory for some fresh, nutritious, and altogether endearingly pragmatic slop.

OOC: Gaever open for interaction in the halls.

IC Optis:

Now that there was nothing interesting going on, Optis walked out of the Gym, hoping to follow the triple-jointed Rahkshi, only to hear noises from the Headmaster's office. Scribbling down a quick sketch of the odd green-and-grey Rahk, Optis ran off toward the office.

Edited by Unicode

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Rain's eyes narrowed, and all at once, her weariness and relative good-naturedness vanished. "There is no way you could have known that," she spat. "That's no prophesy, just nonsense spouted by a Rahk with her head stuck in the clouds!"

"What better vantage point is there?" Lucid replied sagely. She stepped aside, gesturing grandly to the open path before Rain. "Go forth, then. Call nonsense all you cannot understand, and think no further than your next stride. You will never see as far with your feet planted firmly on the ground as one who casts down their gaze from the sky. But go on nonetheless if you are content with your cage."

Rain's eyes narrowed further, but in the end, she just scoffed and walked through the now open door. "Just you wait until the storm hits," she called back as she limped down the corridor, bent over her staff like a wizened Turaga.

It was all nonsense. That's all it ever was. Lucid couldn't have known she would lose her suit months before it happened. If... she did... she could have been more specific. She would have been more specific. She knew what that suit meant to her. After all, they were...

No, it's all fine now. She had a suit, and it was just like her old one.

Except... not as tall... or curvy. As she limped along, she could feel how... ungainly it all was compared to the one Mommy had given her. And Lucid could have warned her. She had known Rain would lose everything, and she said nothing!

Rain paused for a moment and gave something that almost sounded like a choked sob.

IC: Liar - Hallways (Outside Tridax's Office)

Did I become a Rahkshi of Chameleon in my sleep, or did I just get lucky?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire waved off the deafening roar of the Rahk he pushed - he would deal with her later - and moved to the slop line. As he was about to grab a cold, metal tray, he saw Shark out of the corner of his eye. He dropped the tray and walked towards the other large Rahk. "You there, I would have dealings with you. Are you prepared for our duel?" He approached the fight no-nonsense and ready to spar.

IC: Dakilik 

Dakilik growled softly in frustration. "We can't practice unless we have music, Tangirahk. Unless you have a sheet with you, I suggest we move to the stacks and search." He then moved towards the stacks, searching for music.

IC: Hakrii 

Hakrii was angry after being so rudely admonished. She stormed off to the Gym, where she manipulated the mentally pliable floor to form a tall pillar. She then flew up to the top, landing on the top and shouting to the Gym, "If anyone is willing to fight, I would fight with you!"

Hakrii open to interaction.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Sorry I've been AWOL all day. Father's Day and all that.

IC--Footwork--Outside/Halls

Once the Makuta had been gone for a few minutes, Footwork rose back to the surface. Hefting the battered suit back onto his shoulder, he set off for the infirmary, doing his best to seem unobtrusive.

IC--Beat--Gym

The newly mended shield hissed and sputtered as Beat carefully lifted it from the forge and dipped it into the water.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

It was hard not to notice the two new Makuta, or the crowd of students who had followed them. I'd trailed along behind, catching the end of Icarax's message. Tridax was being deposed as headmaster.

I could sense an opportunity here...

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Shame that dad didn't stop by to say hello.

You can hardly expect him to coddle us forever, sis. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Tangirahk): "Do you have spare copies for me to read?" She asked Frog. "Also, if i remember correctly, I don't think we told each other our names." The rahkshi of sonics said. "I'm called Tangirahk.

IC (As Numlef): He was distracted by the sight of a pillar rising from the ground and hit the head of the dummy weakly. *You can do that with the gym?* The rahkshi of electricity focused his mind on summoning a column. It knocked him off his feet as a stone pillar emerged from the ground. He looked up at Hakrii and shouted back. "Hey, I need a sparring partner, can you get down here?"

OOC: Interacting with Hakrii

IC: Gaever / Gym, Halls

Well, no surprise attack was forthcoming. Gaever knelt to briefly tighten the springs in her legs - they didn't need much, it wasn't long since the previous time she'd done so. But she did it anyways; it didn't hurt to keep at peak performance.

Then, growing hungry after a good fight, Gaever loped casually through the halls towards the Refectory for some fresh, nutritious, and altogether endearingly pragmatic slop.

OOC: Gaever open for interaction in the halls.

OOC: Interacting with Gaever.

IC (As Zubarahk): "Well, I'll go look for that gukko bird, see you later, toa of light." Said the rahkshi of confusion as he waved goodbye to Snap. "I'll see you soon as well." He left the refectory and walked forward while looking backwards, not paying attention to where he was going and bumped into Gaever.

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Snake - Nynrah

"I'll take a watch." I say instantly. "It's not like I'm gonna get any sleep anyway."

IC: Fíor  -Library

My sleep was dreamless, until-- A mouthless face, jagged and crimson, its whispered words somehow deafening as they poured through the school like a flood, soft and heavy and in my mind inside my mind everywhere suffocation my screaming muffled in my mind-- I sit bolt upright, gasping for air like I'm half drowned.

IC: Torch - Library

"Let's go, then." I say, standing up.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC--Beat--Gym

"Hey, Blade!" she said proudly, holding up a shield that, true to her expectations, wasn't as pretty as before, but should be plenty sturdy. "Whaddaya think?"

IC--Footwork--Halls/Infirmary

Having made it to the infirmary without incident, Footwork deposited the armor on the bed where the unfortunate Kraata lay fast asleep again, placing the mace beside it. He nearly left then, but something gave him pause. It was clear that someone had been trying to kill this Rahkshi--what if they came back while he was incapacitated to finish the job? He sighed and sat down near the bed, forcibly keeping his feet still. 

IC: Dakilik

"You already know me. Dakilik. If we swing by your room, could we make some copies?"

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii looked down at the ground, seeing Numlef calling up to her. Hakrii flew down to the ground, and readied her weapon. "Are you prepared for a fight?" She asked.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Raptor

Kill him.

No.

KILL HIM.

He has information I seek.

... then will you kill him?

... maybe.

Rider had gone on ahead. Now was the time. Raptor gave a quick glance to Acinaces before lunging past him and grabbing onto Rider, slinging him over his shoulder with a few grunts of pain. Rider was heavier than he appeared. Without missing a beat, Raptor broke into a sprint, retracing the corridors he had made his way through just minutes ago. He burst through the entrance, not giving a Karz if he was being followed. Transforming into flight mode and shifting Rider's weight onto his lap, he set off for the Cauldron.

OOC: I have Dane's permission.

IC: Vlad / Refectory

"Vell, let's get goink zen," Vlad said to Drift. They'd hung around doing nothing for too long.

Once more, Rain failed to understand. If Lucid's head was in the clouds, then it was by the unearthly glow of a lightning bolt straight in the eye that she saw the beyond the present. And rather than run for cover, she danced in the pounding rain.

But she didn't say any of that as she watched Rain stagger away. Instead, she mustered her compassion and called quietly, "I'm sorry you lost your suit."

Then she went back inside the Infirmary, over to Sepulchral's bed. It seemed he was awake. "How are you feeling?" she asked him gently.

IC: Gaever / Halls

Catching her balance after almost being knocked over, Gaever stared down at Zubarahk. "Attention must be payed to your surroundings while in motion!" she berated him.

IC: Shark / Refectory

Effortlessly unconcerned at his challenger's pathetic attempts at toughness, Shark said nothing for a moment. He merely took one final casual bite of slop, set the spoon back down on the tray with a quiet and almost delicate clink, and slid the exhausted aside.

Then he stood, drawing himself to his considerable full height, and stared down at Karzfire a notable distance below. "I am always prepared," he assured him, his deep voice quiet but just barely hinting at menace. "But are you?"

IC: Siren

Siren was at the front of the small group at Tridax's office, overhearing the conversation between the three Makuta.

*How dare he come in here and demand-* She thought violently to herself, before stopping herself mid-thought. If Icarix could talk through telepathy, he could most likely read minds too. Fuming, she blanked her mind out, resenting the other Makuta.

IC: Mutant

The rahkshi hit her head hard on the wall as she was tossed aside. She blanked out for a few moments before waking up, grabbing onto the hole in the wall that her head had made and pulled herself up, taking a few pieces of the wall with her. She shook her head, trying to remember what had happened. That large one had said something, she couldn't remember what, and the things behind him were blurry. Was this how they greeted each-other in this place? It seemed a little harsh, but then again, they had had a strange expression on their face. She didn't like it. Perhaps she might teach them what they did to her.

OOC: Do I have to play the pronoun game with Mutant for you guys? Oh and BTW Everyone is open for interaction.

Edited by Tea-rex

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire bowed to his opponent, respecting his size and obvious fighting ability. "I am ready." A small voice sounded inside him, telling him not to do this. He felt that he might soon be Shark's victim rather than opponent. But he shook it off, considering it fear. And fear is not acceptable for a Rahkshi to show.

IC Grim: It had been a time since Grim had nourished himself, so the Adaptrahk made their way to the Refectory, taking a tray and sitting at one of the less crowded tables. He noted the presence of Shark, though he also noted that they did not actually know the massive Rahkshi's chosen name. 

Grim shrugged, returning to their food.

IC Kat:

I shook my head, "I'll stay up a little while longer. Help Snake keep watch."

OOC: Grim open for interaction.

IC--Footwork--Infirmary

Slowly, Footwork's chin dropped to his chest. He began to snore. 

IC--Sepulchral--Infirmary

He was awoken again by a noise like a rockslide. Alarmed, he lifted his head from beneath the pillow, and saw...some idiot sitting next to his place of recuperation, making enough respiratory racket to wake the dead (almost literally). He groaned, and was about to bury his head again in an attempt to shut out the dreadful noise, when he noticed someone approaching. The figure stopped next to the bed, and a soft, familiar voice said, "How are you feeling?"

Sepulchral's knowledge of social mores was somewhat rusty from lack of use, but he could at least recall the appropriate response for this line of questioning. He coughed feebly. "Improving somewhat now that I am here, thank you." 

OOC: Aerixx, Acinaces is a girl. :P

IC: Nymph (Library)

I almost drop my book as Fior wakes violently. Carefully, I mark my place as fast as possible without harming the fragile pages, before turning towards her. "What happened?" I say, voice bearing more than a hint of concern. "Nightmare?"

IC: Acinaces (Hallways-->Outside)

"Hey!" I shout at Raptor, drawing my katana and carefully making sure my Cordak rotates as I move into flight mode, moving as fast as I can in his wake.

IC: Malady (Infirmary)

I groan as my head injuries seal up, the blood moving away to clear my vision. Further thanks to Palma's healing abilities, the lacerations on my chest close over too, leaving a mere few drops of dried blood on my chestplate and stomach. Muttering a thanks to the healer, I make my way out of the infirmary, this time heading for the Refectory, not a fight.

IC: Mu (Outside)

The small Rahkshi, having recovered from his small escapade of failures and now standing (Admittedly not particularly tall) upright on the Causeway in a very "Looking off meaningfully into the sunset sort of way", now spotted Mutant. Mu now ran over to her, entirely unconcerned. He stood there, staring at her.

OOC: Malady open for interaction, Mu staring at Mutant.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Fíor - Library

My voice is urgent and flustered as my blurry vision clears - "Someone was just using very strong telepathy nearby." I reply shakily. "It was Makuta level, but it didn't...sound like Tridax." I'm already beginning to stand, the words 'Let's go' on the tip of my tongue, but...it's so peaceful, so tranquil here. I look over to Nymph and feel guilty. "Should...we see what it was?"

Kathok

IC: Nymph (Library)

I ponder it for a second. On the one hand, curiosity is often a conduit to more knowledge- or at least, that's what it says in most of the books I read; a vast majority of characters who gain magical amazing powers get set on that path by seeing something they aren't meant to. Although there isn't a chance in the thirteen realms of Destral that that would happen to any of us, knowledge is one of the few things that made my life bearable before I came here...

On the other hand... I frown slightly. "Do you know sort of.. how it sounded? Like, did it sound like a warrior, a manipulator..."

VBWj75sh.png

"Good," Lucid said. "The healer will get you fully healed soon. Someone brought in your suit, too, by the way." She glanced over at the furiously snoring Footwork, but upon noticing that he was asleep carefully chose not to wake him. Dreams were too precious to interrupt.

IC: Jayar / Forest

"I can take second shift," Jayar offered.

IC: Fíor - Library

"I...don't know..." I reply after a brief pause. Like any dream, the memory is fading too fast to grasp, trickling through my fingers like fine sand. "Maybe...maybe it was just a dream." I concede. "But it sounded real, physical." Another pause. "And...close."

IC: Torch - Halls

I frown for a second, but, with unusual tact, decide not to inquire further, just saying: "But what part of the world are you from, I mean?"

IC: Snake - Nynrah

I try to compose myself. Calm, press down the unstoppable, rising panic. Well, let's just hope I don't have to make too much small talk. I nod at each of the others' comments in turn, feeling a little detatched from reality, my headache a faraway pain. 

Kathok