Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Beach. 

"Unstoppable force," I smirked at that, "Like that's going to happen." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Unstoppable force," I smirked at that, "Like that's going to happen."

IC Phogen: "Exxan, Exxan, Exxan..." She tsked, shaking her head at him. She cozied up into him and chided "When will you learn that the perception of power is just as, if not more important than actual power?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"Look at me," I snapped, "I'm a scrawny, useless nerd, who looks like he's half dead already. No one is going to perceive me as powerful." I stopped, turning to look at her properly, "Where were you going with this?" 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

Fang wandered off. Part of me wished he'd stayed. I shook my head slowly, looking through the trees as the sun rose in the distance. 

I squinted as a flash of sun hit my eyes.

I took a seat on a stump, resting my head in my hands. I was exhausted. So exhausted. but I couldn't sleep yet. Not until my people were safe.

It was going to be a long day.

"Look at me," I snapped, "I'm a scrawny, useless nerd, who looks like he's half dead already. No one is going to perceive me as powerful." I stopped, turning to look at her properly, "Where were you going with this?"

IC Phogen: "You should come back as the hero. The scrawny nerd that took on an army of visorak and won. To me, that sounds like powerful. And better yet, a power that isn't obvious." She smiled at him.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

I laughed, "No one's going to believe that." 

IC: Liar - Hallways

Lame.

Liar pretended to follow the Makuta and the rapidly growing crowd of Rahkshi towards the Causeway, but quickly ducked around a nearby corner and disappeared from view as soon as he made sure that no eyes were trained on him. Considering his absence at the last event that a Makuta was running, this really shouldn't have come as a surprise.

IC: Venom - Gym

Venom raised an eyebrow at the knowledge of the two Makuta's arrival, but otherwise remained motionless as a clear display of her lack of interest.

Yeah... Thanks, but no thanks; I'm going to pass on this one.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (As Tangirahk): "Sure, let's go back to my room, I have paper in the closet outside." Said the sonic rahkshi as she turned around.

IC (As Zubarahk): The rahkshi of oblivion ignored Gaever and responded with a stupid question. "What happened to your legs?" He asked before looking at the rhokuta launcher. "It's not hot right now, why do you have a fan on your shoulder?"

IC (As Numlef): "Well, dummies don't make very good sparring partners, do they?" The rahkshi of electricity replied as he held onto Blue's staff and assumed a fighting stance. "Let's begin."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Gaever / Halls

It was rapidly becoming clearer that this was no ordinary fool Gaever was speaking to, but a highly experienced, finely-tuned top-of-the-line fool. "My appendages are entirely intact," Gaever asserted coolly. "They have been altered so that by them those similar to yourself can be easily outpaced."

It was also rapidly becoming clear by the torrential crowds that there was an event of importance in occurrence at the Causeway, and Gaever had no intention of missing an assignment now that she had finally completed her suit and would be capable of soundly outdoing her opposition. And it would be quite nice to escape this exceptionally unintelligent encounter.

So Gaever smiled devilishly, and added: "This shall be demonstrated." Then she turned and raced away from Zubarahk, towards the Causeway at an impressive pace, with the grin persisting as she began to weave through the slow crowd.

OOC: Gaever open to interaction in the halls again.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC (As Zubarahk): "That's amazing, I want to do that!" The rahkshi of confusion said. He tried to copy Gaever to the best of his poor ability, but he tripped onto the floor. "Ow... She was pretty cool, I should go figure out how to change this rahkshi suit." Said Zuba as he walked in the same direction of the students, deciding to visit the library later. *Maybe that book on cleaning suits can tell me how to modify one.*

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Holistic

(Refectory)

Well, the Rahkshi didn't attack him, but instead acted like a civilized being and formally asked the huge one to spar with them. Admirable. I watch the pair leave the dining hall and finish my meal, despite wanting to leave it unfinished. I must petition the headmaster to provide a wider and tastier selection of food for students.

I do wonder how the black and gold Rahkshi will fare against the giant. So much, in fact, that I decide to follow the pair, for I have nothing better to do at the present. Plenty of people in the hallways. Where are they headed? Curiosity overtakes me and I follow the stream of colourful metal bodies outside, to the stone pillars.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I laughed, "No one's going to believe that." 

IC Phogen [beach]: "And yet here you stand, back from the grave, conquering certain doom." Phogen adds slyly. "It would be very easy to spin your comeback as a conquest."

IC--Beat--Halls/Causeway

"No problem," Beat replied, stepping out the main door and heading toward the causeway. "What are friends for?"

IC--Kaboom--Causeway

Kaboom found himself feeling slightly miffed. No one had so much as batted an eye at his stunning entrance, and that just wasn't supposed to happen. He was tempted, once again, to blow up some fellow students and see if that got their attention, but once again he restrained himself. As a new arrival, he wanted to be making allies, not enemies. He began to weave his way into the crowd.

OOC: Kaboom open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Flabbergaster

Waiting a few moments to catch his heavy breath, He walked into the Infirmary. "Two more Makuta have arrived. Gorast requests all students come to the causeway for some kind of a sports activity."

Not waiting for an answer, he turned and began walking back. He was too tired for flight mode.

IC Doubt

Doubt's eye twitched momentarily before Floppymustard blurted out his report. "More Makuta...?"

IC--Footwork--Infirmary

Footwork jerked awake at the sound of a familiar voice. The corpulent Rahkshi was saying something about more Makuta, a gathering at the causeway, and sports. He sighed. The only sport he was really good at was dancing, and he doubted there would be any of that. Of course, if this assignment really was mandatory, it would probably be more dangerous to refuse. He sighed, got up, began heading toward the door, and then remembered the victimized Rahkshi he had been keeping an eye on. "Say, Palma," he called quietly, "is this guy ready to leave yet? He might get in trouble if he misses the assignment."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Rider

"Your name is Raptor. You were my friend. I got you your pet, Wings. We used to hang out together, but then...you........you were killed. We are at Corpus Rahkshi, a school that Makuta Tridax runs, to help us smart Rahkshi achieve our true potential. My name is Rider, and my pet Ussal is called Claws.  You used to experiment a lot, you were really into Science. It sometimes....frustrated Revenge." Rider smiled a little.

IC: Siren

Siren raised an eyebrow (or what counted for an eyebrow) and thought to herself a very small word.

A word that could change the meaning of the sentence in just one small blow, usually always into a question.

A word that on its own was rather powerful and could rip the world limb-from-limb:

*what*

IC: Mutant

The sound of whooshing entered Mutant's ears again and she turned to see another rahkshi coming towards her flying. This rahkshi was more... peculiar, with many odd assortments coming off of her at odd angles, but she had learned from her mistakes and so moved slightly to the left grunting a greeting at the giant ball of metal.

OOC: That would be Gaever

IC: Kovinth-Refactory

Kovinth paused as his question essentially went unanswered. He knew where to possible find Gukko in general, but the specifics of the Gukko in question and why these students were looking for it could have an impact. Then the word came through of... Something happening on the Causeway. Kovinth sighed and put his notebook away, folling the Light Rahkshi. "Well, I suppose we can find this Gukko later, correct?" He asked, making himself known again. "After all, we musn't miss our 'grand leaders' speeches and decrees..." He said, a hint of sarcasm leaking into his voice.

IC: Blue-Gym

Blue narrowed her eyes as she saw her boomerang diverted, strafing Ipartsa as she tried to get her weapon back. Just as she put her hand on the boomerang however, the doors to the gym burst open, revealing a slighty panicked looking, very fat Rahk. With a message about the Makuta... Blue paused, looking at her sparring partner. "Um... We should... Probably go check that out, right?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Nymph (Library)

I nod. I scratch the back of my head. "Might as well go and see what it was, then?" I shrug. "I guess there couldn't be any harm in looking..."

IC: Acinaces (Cauldron)

Up, up, and awaaayyyyyy goes my eyebrow. "So... You two were at holding-a-pointy-rock-to-the-other's-face a moment a go, and now you're hugging?" Up goes my other eyebrow, making its way haphazardly up my faceplate. "K then..."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Vlad / Refectory

"Right," Vlad murmured his agreement, starting off for the door with Ivan close behind.

IC: Lucid / Infirmary

"An assignment? With sports?" Lucid frowned. "Probably optional. I don't think I'll participate in that."

IC: Gaever / Halls

Gaever barely slowed at Mutant's grunt of greeting, offering merely a glance and then a quick nod before speeding past the giant and finally out onto the Causeway, where she was met with an awe-inspiring sight: Makuta Gorast, surrounded by a growing crowd.

The presence of the warrior queen implied a dangerous assignment, to be sure. Possibly they would be set against each other in some sort of war game.

Gaever allowed a small grin to surface briefly. If that was the case, then she had nothing to fear. She would be the danger.

IC: Jayar / Forest

Jayar went over to Kat. "I'm going to get some sleep, but wake me when you need a break," he told her quietly. "It will do no one any good if you collapse from exhaustion."

He was a bit surprised Fang hadn't bothered to express similar sentiments. Someone had to. They couldn't have their leader go on half-asleep.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg