Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Shield

"Shield, y-you a-are a h-hero, and d-d-deep down, y-y-you know it." The stuttering voice continued.

"No, YOU were a hero. I'm not. I was just the second fiddle, the annoying sidekick. I was never like you, or Paladin."

"B-b-but you can be! I-I-I k-k-know y-y-you can. Y-y-you know you can."

"Maybe. But at the moment, a hero is the last thing we need."

IC: Torch - Halls

Hey, looks like we've come full circle. Cool. "So, what do you think of Corpus?" I ask, choosing each word pointedly. I don't want to offend this guy again...don't tell anyone, but I think we'll make the best of friends.  :D 

IC: Fíor - Forest, Nynrah

I sit in silence. It's nice having someone by my side at last.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC: Malattia

"Are you going to the gym?" I ask, seriously. "If you are, I won't try to stop you, but know this. There are dangerous Rahkshi in this school, most of whom will be in the assignment."

IC: Leviathan

Stealthily I step through the woods, trying to keep my footsteps as silent as possible. Unfortunately for me, I stepped on a twig- and a swarm of bird-Rahi flew away, screeching loudly in surprise. If any living creature was within a kio of that, they would most likely hear the cries.

IC: Mortsia

An assignment, eh? I decide to check it out. There was no guarantee that I would join, but... I start swinging to the gym.

IC: Vitesse

I sit down in the library, pulling out a book.

IC: Draco

I spot the other Loyalists trickling in. No Sliver yet, though... Well, hopefully she got sick and didn't come. I knew how hople- wait, why was I thinking that way? Even if one is sick, they should still attend the assignment to please the Makuta. Thinking that way is dangerous...

OOC: Draco, Mortsia, and Vitesse OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Optis:

Arriving at the intercept point he had devised, Optis was struck with a thought: Why not go to the assignment area and accomplish two goals: Find out more about Vyper and the assignment at teh same time? It would be much more efficient. 

So Optis followed the crowd, looking around in his customary way for anything of interest.

OOC: Optis OFI.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

There was undeniably a feeling, like a terrible storm approaching, heavy in the air. It was a frightening sensation.

Lucid stood. Her work on the garden was done, Diode had left, and the assignment - sure to hold violence, and possibly pink spaghetti - was rapidly approaching. It seemed, on the whole, like it would be a good idea for a peaceful, weaponless dreamer to be somewhere else for a while, and Jorflaz had the presence of mind to tell her that rather definitively.

In grim agreement, she switched into flight mode, and waving goodbye to the flowers, took off in the direction of her mainland cave - and crashed into the courtyard wall. Then a bit dazed but altogether intact, she flew up a bit first this time, and then set off once more, rather more successfully, in the direction of her cave on Nynrah.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto slowed and pulled back to be in line with Jayar. "Okay, let's give it a try," she said. A hand waved him onward. "Lead the way!"

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear took a deep breath. All this indecision and pressure was wearing on her. "N-none as d-d-dangerous as a vengeful M-Makuta," she choked out. "I... I must obey..."

IC: Fang - Malebranche

Fang didn't have any particular destination in mind. He just continued moving around the disk to give his body something to do while his thoughts raced.

Xara was right, he had soon realized. I'm just following Kat around like an obedient Hapaka. She is the one doing the real work. She is the one that will lead the rebellion on.

So what did that make him? He was the one who had gathered these Rahkshi, but now... they no longer looked to him. He had shown his true character then. He could have hurt Xara, if he really wanted to. He was unworthy of leading them, and they knew that perfectly well.

I nod, noticing the slight edge of sarcasm. "I would challenge you to another, but soon we will have our fill of fighting, I assume."

IC: Malattia

I nod. "Then I wish you good luck. I... I won't be able to go due to my condition, so come back in one piece, alright?"

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Cyclone is most definitely a useful power, to say the least." I say, a hint of pride contained within the sentence. Regaining my cool head, I say, "My only question is what this assignment will be like. I've heard the last one was... Disappointing, to say the least."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I think for a moment, before saying, "True. You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. And in every batch, bad eggs are present. Those who died there were probably weaklings, while the strong survived. That is how life is here- only the strong prevail."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

"Alright." Jayar set off purposefully at a respectable pace for the bathhouse. Malebranche seemed pretty utilitarian overall, and he wasn't sure exactly what else they'd find nearby - would Malebranche have a library, an art gallery, a rec center? (and none of that seemed very suitable anyways) - but hopefully there would be something worthwhile. At the very least, they could find somewhere in the Vapour Gardens to just relax for a while, he hoped.

Hoto followed after, doing her best to stay behind Jayar. It was almost painful to be walking so slow when she could be running.

At least this tier provided something a little more interesting to look at. Rather than the same boxes and wide spaces of the warehouse level, they were passing homes and buildings of nearly every description. Each one provided some new detail for her to scrutinize, and there were a few she almost wished to take a closer look at.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear nodded solemnly and turned back towards the Gym. Now all she had for comfort was her Hapaka and her tears.

The Gym itself was already filling up with Rahkshi. Tear clung to the back of the group, gawking at all the colorful paints and the sheer size of it all. She had never seen so many Rahkshi in one place before.

OOC: Tear open to interaction

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Clearly Hoto would prefer a faster pace, so Jayar began to move yet faster. It was probably still too slow, but he hoped it felt at least a little less stifling to pass buildings useless to them, like gyms and stores, at his quicker pace.

And soon, he came upon a sight relatively unexpected here in the city, especially this city - foliage. Trees and shrubs and grass, all somewhat stunted by the heat and smog but still somehow managing to eke out a living despite the city's smoky fumes through a combination of the devoted care of a small squad of gardeners, a long succession of evolutionary adaptations to the volcanic climate, and sheer desperate persistence. Brief investigation further revealed a trail winding through the sanctuary for greenery, a bench or two, and most informatively, a sign designating the area as a park.

"There's a park," Jayar told Hoto, gesturing to the entrance. "Should we try that?"

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

What the karz... I saw the walls beginning to grow up around me, and quickly clambered out, shifting into a defensive stance and waiting to see what the wounded rahk decided to do next.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Finally arriving, I leaned back against a pillar near the middle of the room, waiting for Icarax to speak.

IC: Vyper - Gym. 

Rahkshi of all colours, shapes and sizes milled about gym, mingling and conversing in a chorus of mismatched voices. I knew the new breed rahks had a fascination with individuality and uniqueness, but to finally see the full extent of it was quite the experience. 

I recalled what I'd been told of the gym before my arrival, I decided to give it a test, summoning up a coat-rack on the wall beside me and pulling off my cloak, draping it over one of the hooks. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hoto had already slowed before Jayar said anything. She almost bumped into him before she could stop. 

It was a sound she never would have expected to hear in this city. The rustle of dry, crackling leaves in a hot and smoggy breeze. It was so familiar to her. Hoto frowned as she took a cautious step forward. "Maybe," she said uncertainly. "It... could be nice."

This time, she would have Jayar by her side. Just like her dream.

IC (As Zubarahk): The rahkshi of confusion didn't get upset by Gaever leaving him again, but he simply continued to walk to the gym. He eventually spotted Tear and walked up to her. "Hey, do you know what Tridax has planned for us?" The rahkshi asked a her.

OOC: Zuba interacting with Tear.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Jayar was reaching out to her. Hoto's hand found his and held it tightly. She smiled grimly. "The last time I was... I was in a place like this, I... I was alone..."

So much pain and loss was wrapped in the sound of leaves...

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear subconsciously took a half step back as the unfamiliar Rahkshi approached. What did he want? Did he want to... hurt her? She carefully placed Haru between them, held close to her chest.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom frowned and manipulated the gym once more. This time, the ground beneath his enemy's feet abruptly began collapsing into a steep bowl.

IC--Nyarl--Causeway

Nyarl bumped his head on something. He surfaced blearily to find that he had bumped into the causeway. Limbs jerking with exhaustion, he clamored atop a pillar. He debated taking a few minutes to return to the school proper, but instead simply lay down and fell asleep on the spot.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I switched to flight mode, hovering in place above the bowl. Still keeping a wary eye on my attacker, I laid my sword across my lap and began to calmly reload my crossbows. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mu (Gym)

"I know why you'd lie. Because you're a complete and utter #####!" Mu shouted, driving one of his spoons towards Eps' knee.

OOC: Imma stop posting as Mu for a while so that Alpha can still intervene.

IC: Alpha/Gym

"STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU."

I withdrew my axe and thrusting my halberd to try and parry the spoon and to put myself in between the two.

IC: Illusive - Forest. 

The soft trickling of the water was pretty much all there was to be heard as I started flying back downriver. The mission had failed, but all was not lost. By now, Vlad had surely seen my note, and I had no doubt he would come after me. 

And when he saw the death and destruction I'd left in my wake, he'd hopefully realise that I meant business. 

IC--Kaboom--Gym

The crossbows again. Yeah, it was definitely time to leave, but not without a parting shot. He had made a bowl down there for a reason, after all. They could hold lots of things besides people--

--explosions, for example.

Putting away his swords, Kaboom tossed two Madu Cabolo toward the pit. If his enemy tried to bat them away, they would explode; if they went into the bowl, its steep sides would direct the blast straight up at him.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

The two fruit spun through the air towards me; my donor was clearly trying to compensate for his leg injury by keeping me at a distance. In response, I started flying forwards, swerving between the fruit and swinging out with Marrow Cleaver as I closed in.