Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Gym

"Vait, you mean zat zose veren't zer notes I intended?" said Vlad, sarcastically pretending he was reeling from the revelation. Bullseye's prattle was increasingly useless.

But, he was teaching him some, so Vlad went ahead and played the minor chords, the one he had accidentally played before and others. He preferred them to the needlessly grandiose and warm major chords. They seemed so much more... sympathetic, perhaps? Perhaps it was this preference which enables him to make fewer mistakes in these than any other set of chords he had played so far.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

"Never say anything?" Now it was Lucid's turn to be confused and exasperated, or at least, more so than she had been. "I was pretty sure that when they announced the assignment, and the talent show, that they were speaking. Or... do you think it might have been telepathy?" The last part was a genuine question, not sarcastic in the least. "It can be hard to tell the difference sometimes."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Bullseye/Gym

"Sarcasm aside. Yes indeed. By either a subconscious attempt or pure accident. Those are the only reasons that could possibly explain this. Now that we finally went through all the major and minor scale, here are some chords."

I proceeded to play the 3 finger chords of major keys, and then minor keys.

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk tapped the Rahk(Lucid), on the shoulder and repeated his question.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Illusive - Empty Dorm Wing.

Now what are you going to do? my inner voice asked, seeming more curious than critical for once.

I... don't actually know.... normally if I had someone pinned to the ground like this I'd be in the process of trying to tear them apart. That didn't seem like a good idea with a knife at my throat.

Why don't you do the gentlemanly thing and help the lady up?

I gently removed my claws from her throat and straightened to my feet, holding out my hand in a wordless offer to help her get up. As long as she didn't decide to do anything stupid, no more rahk blood had to be spilled.

IC: Venom - Empty Dorm Wing

Venom warily accepted the gesture, keeping her knife at the ready just in case her former opponent tried to do something shady as she rose back to her feet.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I think we got off on the wrong foot, I hoped the anger rahk understood De-Matoran sign language. Who are you? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If Venom had been one of the other idiots taking up space in the halls of this school, she probably would've stared blankly back at him with an equally stupid look on her face.

Luckily for him, her Makuta felt it necessary that their Rahkshi be well-versed in multiple forms of communication, a fact made apparent when she sheathed her knife and started signing back out of a semblance of respect.

Venom. And you are...?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Illusive. I signed back, glaring at her. I suppose you think using your powers on people is really funny, then? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The Vortixx in Grossh's livery tensed up and blinked as Hoto spoke to her, visibly and noticeably restraining herself from flinching at a Rahkshi addressing her in he guttural language of the students. Her relief as Jayar turned to written aides.

"Yes, I was sent to pick up up, um..." She rolled her eyes up as she tried to recall some half-remembered memory, as thought she could physically see it in her head if she just tried hard enough "It was Hoto, Era, Jayar, Zelnos, yes? You're two of those, right?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Depends on the people. Usually only use them on idiots who are worth less than the air they breathe, and the ones that nobody really cares enough about to see uninjured. My mistake; I'm new here.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

So, what, anarchy is your idea of a good time? 

Venom let out a small laugh as she went to signal her response.

From the tales I've heard regarding this place, there was more than enough anarchy going around well before I arrived, which leads me to believe that Tridax is pretty inept at his position as headmaster.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Tridax? Inept? I laughed, or as close to a laugh as I was capable of, sort of a husky cough. That's an understatement.

Vlad copied Bullseye. He was making fewer mistakes as he went on (although that isn't to say he wasn't making any, and some of the ones he did make were quite horrifying).

IC: Jayar / Causeway

Jayar nodded, then retracted his book and wrote (quietly reading aloud as he did):

I am Jayar, and she is Hoto. Era is unavailable, on assignment far away. I'm not sure if Zelnos will be coming.

Once more he showed the Vortixx the book.

IC: Sliver - Team Doublecross (Starnhorn Range).

"If that's where you think your abilities will work best," I replied with a shrug. Surely these guys could pick their own positions without needing my approval? I was beginning to feel like less of a leader and more like a babysitter. 

IC: Vorzorak-Doublecross

Vorzorak had a Clear view of most of the area he needed to guard, the other rahk could get other spots, and so the Flag be impossible to get... 

Wait a Minute!

"Who's covering our backs so they don't attack from behind us?" Asked Vorzorak to anyone that would listen.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Alpha and Punch/Doublecross/Starnhorn Range

Since both of them were melee fighters they knew guarding the flag from higher up would do no good.

Alpha stayed next to the flag, while Punch being the sneaky guy, had himself positioned above the entrance to jump upon the enemy as they walk in.

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Village

It was then that my author I realized that when replacing my rotting skin...I had taken off the paint that made me a team member of Backstab. I frantically looked in that pile and found that skin piece....It wouldn't hurt to keep it on, and it wasn't touching my suit directly... I decided to turn it into a nice hat. I went back to my group.

Time for a something new then. Using my memory of the notes, I had the gym etch visible notes on the organ's music stand.

"Now that is the middle C." I pointed at that note in the treble staff. I proceeded to show him other notes and taught him about the flats and sharps he played.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Who's covering our backs so they don't attack from behind us?" Asked Vorzorak to anyone that would listen.

IC: Sliver - Team Doublecross (Starnhorn Range)

It took a lot of restraint not to facepalm right then. As the author I had clearly pointed out when he'd written this scene we'd entered the clearing, there was a sheer cliff at our backs. Scowling to myself, I didn't bother answering the stupid question. 

IC Vaalku

Vaalku opened his mouth to say how pathetic of an idea that was when he stopped. Maybe they did, but he was pretty sure he had seen them talk. They just didn't go around having conversations and making friends.

"Maybe. Anyway, have any clue who's running this talent show?"

Bullseye meant well, but he just wasn't that good a teacher (and, Vlad had to admit, he wasn't such a good student). Though he tried to hold on to the information, half of it went right past him.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

"I already told you, someone known as Metal." pointed out Lucid. Even to her, normally the most spaced-out Rahk in any room she happened to walk into, Vaalku was disturbingly lost. "But you didn't believe me."

My talking dwindled down as I came to the realization that not many people had my memory and keen eyesight for things. And Vlad learned better, in my opinion, as a...what was the term...AHA!...a kinetic learner. By doing things like playing the scales and chords himself, he learned better. And he does look like he was about to sleep.

"Do you think you be able to retain all this to memory? I think writing them down in a book or something of the sort may help you to remember this information. I think this would be a good time for a short break, too."

IC: Rider

Rider woke up in the hospital bed, the black now sligtly ignorable

His vision was now only severely darkened.

He pulled himself up and felt Claws' warm body next to him. He let Claws up and walked forward, following Claws' clicks mostly. He. Began to roam the corridors, desperately in search of Revenge.

IC: Exxan - Team Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse). 

We entered the lighthouse keep through a wide arched doorway, cracked and near-collapse. The doors themselves, ancient wood, hung loosely from their hinges, one of them half-smashed across the floor. 

Our footsteps echoed through the once-majestic building's crumbling shell, the only illumination coming in the form of shafts of sunlight lancing downwards through the holes in the keep's high ceiling. As the end of the foyer area was a spiral staircase leading upwards into the lighthouse tower. 

"Alright, where do we want to set out ambush?"

IC Kat(Backstab):

I took a look around the room. The wide foyer  provided a wide open area, with Rubble easily set up for cover for us, but not for the invading team.

"Two up on the veranda there, to provide ranged support, while two more take some rubble here and make some cover. when they come in, they start focus on the upper level, allowing us to close in and take 'em down."

IC: Exxan - Team Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse). 

"We need to keep an eye on that stairwell," I pointed back towards the tower, "the enemy might decide to fly up there in search of the flag. When they don't find it, they'll probably work their way back down to where we are." 

I looked up to the area she'd indicated for a ranged support area, and noted the nice piles of broken rubble all around. "I think I just had a great idea," I said with a grin, "could you two help me break up some of that rubble into fist-sized chunks?" 

Figured as much.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Why do you ask? I was starting to get a good feeling about her. 

IC: Sidonas - Visorak Wilds

Sidonas crept quietly, making as little noise as possible. He gripped Hook tight, keeping it at the ready. Sidonas stopped at a tree and looked over at Recoil and whispered: "Think you can climb up there and get a look around to see if anyone else is near?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

The author missed Romans statement about the cliff, and accidentally made Vorzorak look stupid Vorzorak looked around and realized there was a Cliff behind them, He muttered "Oh." 

How was I THAT oblivious?

IC: Shadow-Forest

Shadow looked around and said Quietly

"Nobody there, lets keep moving." Said Shadow, Stepping away from a Branch.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: The Vortixx apprentice took a moment to read Jayar's note then looked up, staring between the duo in front.

"So, um, do you two just want to go now then? I mean I can wait if you want to go fetch Zelnos," Having only seen his name written down she pronounced it oddly, Xian accent adding stresses in the wrong places, "Its just...um..." Its just she didn't want to wait in a school full of Rahkshi when just the two in front of her were unnerving her, it was obvious to see

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Hoto frowned at that. "I... I think we should at least ask him," she said. "I think I... noticed him in the Infirmary earlier. Wait right here, and I'll go get him."

She turned and ran off before Jayar had a chance to object. She would be faster anyway. Within what felt like moments, she was skidding into the Infirmary, not bothering to hide from Palma in her excitement. It didn't take her long to find Zelnos' profile leaning over an injured student.

"Hey," she gasped to the Healing Rahkshi, "Grossh... showed up. You... coming?"

Zelnos looked up from his work. "Oh... sounds good. Palma, could you finish up here?"

Hoto all but dragged the Rahk out the door and back onto the Causeway. "Ready to go!" she chirped.

OOC: Bunnying approved via PM.

Vlad nodded slowly. "A break vould be nice," he said. "I don't know about zer notebook, zough... I'd rather use a book from zer Library." In fact, he'd rather trade out Bullseye for a library book on the art entirely, but he couldn't say that for fear of offending his 'teacher.' Bullseye was actually pretty nice, he had to admit. He just didn't have any experience teaching.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

"Okay," called out Jayar after Hoto as she quickly receded into the school. In case it wasn't obvious to the golden-clad apprentice, Jayar wrote She's going to get Zelnos and showed her the words long enough for her to read them, then lowered the book and waited for Hoto to return.

The Vortixx was obviously nervous around Rahkshi. It wasn't her fault... he would be nervous around Rahkshi too, if the only ones he'd ever known were vicious Old Breed doing Makuta's dirty work. Or, worse - wild, savage beasts. Still, though, the injustice of it irritated him. The world had no knowledge of Jayar, Hoto, or Zelnos, yet despite this, they would be seen as monsters. Hopefully some, at least, would come to see the inaccuracy of this assumption.

His contemplation ended as Hoto returned, tugging Zelnos along behind her. To be completely honest, Jayar had halfway hoped he'd choose not to come, but he couldn't begrudge him for wanting to. He was smiling with excitement, and nodded to the two as they approached, saying, "Hello, Zelnos." Then he lifted the book once more, and wrote Ready to go! before holding it out to the Vortixx.

I nodded. My pride stung a little at the last statement, and I had a slight feeling about what he was about to say. I had self-taught myself to do everything, and most of interactions were with my brothers and Fang. Anything outside of my little circle was...awkward.

And then the depression...oh, gee...how could I forget. Discarding those thoughts for later, I looked back at Vlad, but I couldn't hide something wrong in my voice.

"Perhaps you could have both. I use a notebook to write things I want to remember and even write my own songs."

IC: Hoto - Causeway

She didn't let go of Zelnos as she jumped aboard the boat. Surely she was crushing his hand.

Hoto jumped into a seat, only to realize she wasn't sure where to find the "seatbelt" or whatever adjusted the seat. "Uh... Jayar? Could I... get some help?" Her enthusiasm seemed to dampen a little with the words.