Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Empty Dorm Wing.

Why do you ask? I was starting to get a good feeling about her. 

IC: Venom - Empty Dorm Wing

A smile creeped across Venom's face.

Let's just say that it would sure be a shame if someone were to shine some light on the true extent of Tridax's failings, and leave it at that.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Sorry guys, I've really got to go. I'll post Shark tomorrow morning. ;) But we've moved since we last made any noise, so suffice it to say that the stone isn't going to hit us.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Lucid did not respond for a moment. She was too busy staring into the air just to the left of Vaalku's head.

But at last, she snapped out of the impromptu reverie and said, "And not only that, you forgot that I've already told you, he's not a Rahk, he's the Bishop of the Eastern Orthodox Artahkan Community Craftsman's Guild." And you thought she was going to say Metal was a porter. As if Lucid cared about consistency.

IC: Vlad / Gym

For some reason Bullseye seemed upset... Vlad couldn't fathom why. It wasn't like he was a mind reader, and Vlad had said nothing knocking his teaching skills aloud, had he? Just said he didn't want a notebook. Was the guy really so sensitive that such a slight dispute would hurt him this much?

"Perhaps," he said solemnly. "It vill be a vhile before I can write my own music, though."

IC: Jayar / Causeway, Grossh' Boat

Jayar followed Hoto onto the boat, though not as quickly. Poor Zelnos... Well, Jayar knew well enough that any damage Hoto did to his hand short of breaking it would probably heal without medical attention. He gave a sort of respectful nod to the Vortixx before continuing over to the seats.

"Certainly," he said to Hoto. The seats' impeccable design meant the means for adjusting them almost blended into the seats themselves, a luxury if you cared about how it looked but a curse if you couldn't actually see. He managed to manipulate the seat to a decent size for a Rahkshi, then gave Hoto a hand with the seatbelt as well.

After some similar adjustments to his own seat, next to Hoto's, he sat down and strapped his own seatbelt across himself. It was quite comfortable... hopefully, the 'bumpy ride' would be no trouble. "Excited?" he asked Hoto, as if he needed to.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I've tried, I signed, my eyes downcast, But it didn't work. He outplayed me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Grossh's Boat

The straps felt odd once they were in place. She kept squirming in them, not allowing them to hold her still. "Yeah," she confessed. "It's... like my first time."

IC: Fang - Visorak Jungles (Team Backstab)

He heard a thump from where Cao had pointed and readied Venom. He didn't ignite it yet. That would only give away his position... and possibly light something on fire. For now, he just slowly moved in.

Well, you know what they say; if at first you don't succeed, then it's time to resort to using copious amounts of fuel and a few books of matches.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I had something else in mind, I replied, divide and conquer. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: lol

IC Vaalku

What?!?

Quickly scanning over the previous sentence, he did not remember even the slightest hint of a Bishop of the Eastern Orthodox Artahkan Community Craftsman's Guild. "As if such a thing as that even existed, I'm sure no bishop would come to a school full of Rahks."

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk tapped Lucid's shoulder three times in a row. "Hello?", he asked, not wanting to upset this Rahk like with Bullseye or whatever his name was.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Era - Team Backstab (Farsholt Village Centre).

Crouched uncomfortably in the shadowed shell of the decayed building near the middle of the crumbling village, I couldn't help but wonder what my other friends were doing back at Corpus Rahkshi. 

Probably having more fun than I am right now, that's for sure...

IC Kat:

I sighed heavily, glancing at our team mate.

"You and I are down here on the lower level, out of sight, Exxan here will be up above. They come in, see Exxan, focus on him. He's got a bad rep, with a little luck, they'll think he's alone. Then we move up and take 'em down."

I nodded to Exxan. "Plus whatever you've got planned. Mind filling me in while I get to work?" I asked, taking a lazy swing at the rubble, smashing easily through the old stone.

IC: Exxan - Team Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse).

"I've only got five knives," I reminded her, holding out the handful of blades, "if we can break this rubble up a little, I should be able to use the pieces as effective projectiles, lay down some proper cover fire." 

Interesting... Care to share with the rest of the class?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

My plan so far has been to sow dissent among the students, turn them agaisnt each other. I signed warily, at the same time, I may have paid a few visits to the local Matoran, possibly killed a few of them... I let her connect the dots for herself.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I flew up onto the platform and started breaking up the rubble that was there, which looked to be chunks of the partially-collapsed roof. "Why do I need cover?" I asked. "Aren't I the bait, more or less?"

IC Kat:

"Well, yeah, but it doesn't work so well if you're beat up, or dead. Plus, who would believe you if you just stood out in the open? That's hardly your style."

I hefted a pretty large piece of rubble, and hoisted it to Exxan.

"Use this," I strained, "should at least give you something to put between you and projectiles."

I couldn't think of a good comeback. She was right, after all. It really wasn't my style. "Alright...." I hauled the rubble into place and took cover behind it, putting my small pile of rocks beside me. 

IC: With the three Rahkshi secured, the speedboat made off from the school and started bouncing up the Eidolon. Its captain hadn't been lying about the bumpiness of the riude, but had neglected to mention it might be damp. Spray was being launched up from the sides, spattering the students with droplets of freshwater. 

Still, the apprentice looked like she was having fun. 

At the speed the boat was going it didn't take too long for the boat to follow the river inland to the volcano Malebranche sat in. Now it was just a case of getting ferried up the side through the canal and lock systems, a journey that was slowed as much by bureaucracy as the simple effort of it all

7AOYGDJ.jpg

And that hasn't worked so far? Hmmm...

Venom ceased signing for a moment, taking a moment to think before readying her hands once again.

What if you tried playing it from the opposite angle...? If the Matoran won't attack the Rahkshi, perhaps the Rahkshi will attack the Matoran...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

A group of Rahks got captured by Matoran. One of them died. I informed her. No one retaliated. 

And if the attack occured much closer to home...?

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

What do you have in mind? 

Venom's grin returned.

Oh, it's quite simple really, though I'm surprised that you haven't thought of it already. We stage what appears to be an attack perpetrated by the Matoran... inside the school.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I was really starting to like this girl, although I couldn't help but wonder why she was doing all of this. How?

If we were to acquire some empty Rahkshi suits or assembled something resembling them, retrieved some weapons from the armory, imported a few Matoran corpses alongside some explosive charges from Nynrah, and found a fairly secluded area to set up shop, we could set up what looks like an unintentionally intercepted suicide bombing aimed directly at the student body. Since not a lot of people use this wing of the school, this area would likely be the most logical point of entry for such an attack, provided that we were to also obtain a set of floor plans to the building and some climbing equipment to leave near the scene. Oh, and a boat to be left nearby the school; they'd need to have a method of getting here undetected as well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

A stone went whizzing through the forest. It didn't hit Shark, as Cao had aimed for where the two had spoken, and they had since moved. What it did do was alert Shark to the presence of Rahkshi other than the one he had just caught a glimpse of, approaching from different directions...

Shark peered through the foliage once more, and caught sight of Shadow. This one was new, he realized. And as most of the other Backstab members weren't, whoever had thrown the stone was probably an experienced fighter. Or fighters.

Shark made his decision. He motioned for Silver to keep on eye on the direction the stone had come from. Then, with surprisingly great speed for a Rahk of his size, he leapt out from behind the tree at Shadow, swinging the flat of his sword at his victim's head with intentto knock him unconscious.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Lucid sighed. "Look, if you're just going to contradict everything I say, why are you bothering to ask? "

She turned to Kakarahk. " Don't you agree? It really makes no sense. "

IC: Jayar / Causeway, Grossh' Boat

The spray of water couldn't hurt Jayar, but he feared that it might hurt his book of poetry. He slid the volume beneath his seat, where it was shielded from the damp.

"I'm excited too," Jayar agreed. "I didn't get to do anything good last time we were here."

That seems awfully complicated, I signed back, lots of margin for error. I anticipated her next question, so I continued with: Why don't we kidnap a Matoran or two, bring them here, and let them loose? Don't bother with a boat. If there's no obvious way to discern how the Matoran got here, it's bound to cause a bit of paranoia. 

But if we bring them here alive and cut them loose, what's to stop them from blabbing to the others that they were kidnapped? If they were already dead and the attack seemingly carried out, then that wouldn't be an issue.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

You haven't seen these Matoran in action, I replied, if they found themselves here, in the home of the beings who had killed dozens of their friends, they'd do whatever it took to bring us down.

True, but they may also not be so courageous when they no longer have the home-field advantage. If they find themselves suddenly transported inside the school where their enemy outnumbers them and are knowingly abducted and released by Rahkshi with their weapons intact, they might start resorting to interrogation, or even worse, diplomacy, in order to escape.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

You may have a point, but here's mine: Suvak and Tridax aren't here. Palma rarely leaves the infirmary. Most of the students are gone, and the majority of those that remain are all in the courtyard. Now is not the time for subtlety or subterfuge.

I paused, a vicious grin splitting my face. Now is the time to strike.  

IC: Shadow-Visorak wilds

Shadow saw this one coming, all he needed to do was...

turns out, Instinct took over, he raised his Sword, to block it, but the opponents sword was heavy, and difficult to stop. All he needed to do was now...

"Poke!" He put his Finger tip on the opponents sword, and Started to melt away at it, to make it less sharp. and to break off the Blade, though it was a Bit slow, it was still working.

Just need him to not notice and withdraw his sword.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC Vaalku

"That's because you just jumped topics." Vaalku said, rather annoyed now. Some people who were insane showed it by killing others, bullying unreasonably, sitting in their own quiet corner whispering to themselves... But he hadn't heard of anyone so much like Lucid. Kind of ruins the thought of having a conversation with this Rahk.

IC: Shark

But there was no way Shark was just going to let Shadow, who he now recognized to be of Molecular Disruption, destroy his sword. He withdrew it and sheathed it with one hand while reaching down with one hand to grab a handful of dirt to fling info his opponent's eyes. Then with his now empty sword hand Shark reached for a nearby tree branch, fallen to the ground. He whipped it up and at Shadow's head, a heavy and very much organic weapon.

IC: Blitz - Hallways

When consciousness settled back in, I realized half of my vision was red. And it hurt like Karz. Slowly getting to my feet, I felt around in my right eye socket. It squelched and sent a spike of pain through my Kraata. I cried out and almost stumbled. Slightly recovered, I staggered down the halls, keeping my hands along the wall and dripping Rahkshi blood along the way. Suddenly, my hand slipped - a doorway. I peered in and there it was - the refectory. With renewed energy, I clambered over to the serving space and loaded up a generous portion of slop.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

IC: Hoto - Grossh's Boat

She almost didn't noticed the boat was moving as she tugged and strained against the seatbelt. Then the first spray hit her, and she would have jumped out of her seat if not for the belt. She let out a small squeak at the sudden shock of cold. She tentatively put her head forward to feel the next wash, and her faceplate split with a wide grin. It wasn't quite like running by herself, and she could gain no vision from it, but there was something about this... rush that she couldn't resist.

She caught Jayar's voice through the wind whistling through her faceplates, and her grin slipped a little once more. "Yeah... me neither... except for Grossh."

IC: Fang - Visorak Jungle (Team Backstab)

The jungle was disturbingly silent. Surely Caoutchouc or Shadow would have found something by now. He was nearing the place that it seemed the Elastics Rahkshi had pointed, sword at the ready. As he turned around a tree, he found... nothing. Just a small clearing with a small stone in the middle. Either they were never here after all, or they had since moved on.

Fang suddenly realized this was a good spot for an ambush. He could have wandered right into an enemy trap. His eyes combed the underbrush, searching for the slightest glimmer of Rahkshi eyes or armor. It would be suicide to leave to search for his allies. He would have to wait until they completed their rounds.

IC: Root - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

Despite their most valiant efforts, the jungles around our noble hero and his brave companion remained inscrutable! 'Twas narry a sign of the villainous Backstabbers! But such an one as Root would not falter at the setback! He pressed on through the jungles, becoming indistinguishable from the leaves once more. 'Twas a certain advantage of his usually ridiculed covering.

Unfortunately, Shield was not so lucky. His stark white paint stood out of the jungle like a vulnerable flower. Root's voice seemed to emanate from the trunks themselves as he gave a harsh whisper. "C-c-conceal y-yourself! W-w-we w-would not h-h-have our f-f-foe d-discover our c-c-courageous m-mission! H-h-have y-you seen anything?" 

Edited by Click