Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan.

"Good..." Exxan nodded for The Twins to step aside and let Omega leave. He savoured that moment of triumph. Omega was a bully, he thought that his brawn meant he was better than everyone else. Now he was learning that it was smarts and strategy, not strength, that determined who was the more powerful. He helped Mahrika to his feet. "...now I suggest both of you get out of here. This temple is one big monument to Mata Nui, and I intend to bring it down. If you want to still be hanging around inside when that happens, it's your funeral." 

IC: Xara.

"Now..." Xara shrugged, "...I dunno. We've probably done enough looting for now. You know any places around here where we can get some decent food?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Now..." Xara shrugged, "...I dunno. We've probably done enough looting for now. You know any places around here where we can get some decent food?" 

IC: Glass

"Err, the assignment now, we can't- I mean, that's a good idea, but, you know, this..."

She isn't even trying to imply-

Yeah, I realised it now

No, you kind of lost it

Still losing it

I. Hate.You.

Thanks, honey.

I though that was me!

Are you two-timing me?

He can't even one-time Xara, what a loser-

Where'd he go?

Deleted him.

Err...

"... it's a good idea. I don't know though, the Matoran would be shooing us off once they hear of this," Glass gestured to is surroundings.

"I mean, I want to, but the situation..."

Short / Refectory, Standing on a Bench, Eating \ IC:

Short always hated the Refectory. They didn't respect it, and other Rahkshi looked at it funny when it flew though the line to get food. What would they prefer, it walking on the counter? Bah. Now they were all looking at it because it was standing on the bench. What was it supposed to do, sit on the table? Short growled in the general direction of another group and kept eating its slop. It never even thought that the glares were not because of its actions, but its attire. Alas, it kept eating with a snarl toward the others.

OOC: Open for interaction, if you want to have a conversation with a Rahkshi with a short complex.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: 

Abyssium could sense this fight would end soon, one way or another. His enemy's leg appeared to be weakened, but his abdomen had sustained damage, and trying to use his arms to much would cripple them until he was repaired. If I could just get him to collapse, I would have the upper hand. . . As they were circling around a center point, Abyssium felt someone's staff under his feet. He kicked back away from the battle, determined that neither of them would use it. Suddenly, an idea struck. He focused on darkening the Kurahk's vision for as long as possible, then began moving around it, flashing his armor's paint every few seconds in an attempt to disorient him. Whether the Kurahk tries to follow him or wait him out wouldn't matter, as either time or use would cause the Kurahk's leg to give out. Hopefully.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Xara felt a momentary pang of disappointment. "Okay then, if you don't want to..." go on a date Xara's brain suggested, a thought she quickly suppressed, "...get something to eat, I guess we'll just continue with the looting and pillaging..." it was getting kind of boring, in all honesty. There was no fight to be had. These Matoran were real pushovers. 

"...unless you've got another idea?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang

Fang nodded at Palma, grabbed his dulled sword, and limped out. She was right, he needed something to eat.

On his way out, he saw it, shining in the dim light of the Infirmary. Someone had grabbed it as they took Dodge back. The lightblaster that had already caused Snake and Fang so much pain. It would be so easy to walk over and melt the barrel shut forever, ending any future misery to be caused by it.

Then Fang looked up to the user. Palma had done what she could, but their carapace was still covered in a patchwork of scars. And there was the missing limb. Fang sighed in resignation; he couldn't ruin what Dodge had to protect themselves. Maybe the lightblaster would be the very tool to take out whoever hurt Dodge. So Fang turned his head forwards and ignored any further thought on the lightblaster.

The Refectory was mostly empty at this hour, seeing much of the school was too busy ruining Naming Day for food. Fang waited in the short line, too tired to bother speaking to anyone. Even a tiny Rahkshi flying right past the line didn't get a word out of him. He graciously accepted the slop when he came to it, moved to an isolated corner, and ate in peace.

IC: Tube

The house had been full of decorations, and the bin was almost getting too heavy for Tube to carry. Still, not wanting to disappoint their master, they moved on to the next house, kicked in the door, and raided the dark interior.

Oh, what fun!

OOC: That totally wasn't a thinly veiled remark at Xara and Glass. :P Also, Fang open to interaction.

Edited by Click

IC: Burst

As the two combatants circled around each other, Burst's opponent seemed to be flashing and distorting before his eyes. The black armor was Disappearing into the shadows, while the red armor was becoming blindingly bright. He tried to focus on a part of his enemy's body that wouldn't steal his vision. Doing so, his eyes came to rest on The Darkness rahkshi's gaping abdomen wound. This gave him an idea. His rage giving him strength, Burst rushed foreword and plunged his hand as far as it would go into his opponent's open wound. Finding the kratta case, he managed to make a small hole with his claws, and reaching in, tried to grasp his rival's kraata and pull it out through the wound.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC:
Feeling cold claws gripping his abdomen - his real abdomen, not his armor's abdomen -, he held up a hand. "Enough. I yield. You are the victor," Abyssium said as he sat down heavily, his adrenaline (or adrenaline-like substance, whatever) gone, and with it his strength, allowing the pain to return.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

When Burst heard his opponent surrender, his battle-rage left him, he released his grip on Abyssium's abdomen, and rose to his feet. It was then, when his injured leg decided to give out, sending him falling to the ground again. Using his staff to support himself, Burst hissed in Abyssium's direction.

"Good fight. Your skills with Darkness are deadly. If I hadn't found something to focus on when I did, I would have collapsed."

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC:
"Thank you. Your rage projection was well-done, and your physical attacks were well-executed as well. What say we help each other to the infirmary to get patched up?" Abyssium asked, trying to reach over to his own staff, two feet away from his hands.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Short / Refectory, Annoying Fang \ IC:

Short saw a Rahkshi that didn't stare at it in shock, awe, and disgust. Figuring that this was a sign of possible friendship, the little Rahkshi grabbed its slop and hovered on over to the secluded corner. With an exaggerated plop, it dropped the food onto the table, stood on the bench across from Fang, and said with its slow drawl, "Hi! I am Short! You don't hate me like the others, do you?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

"Sure" 

Burst slid the staff towards Abyssium, and went to retrieve the sword that had been thrown across the room. 

IC:
Abyssium grabbed his staff, stood up, and walked over to the other sword laying on the ground. Putting it back in it's sheath, he stood for a second as the Kurahk retrieved his other sword for him.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Burst handed Abyssium his remaining sword.

"So. What were your first few days here like?"

IC:
"Thanks," Abyssium said, placing his other sword in its holster. "Well, I only got here a couple days ago, so technically I'm still in my first few days. But anyways, they've gone alright. So far, I've spent most of my time memorizing where everything is and where the best shadows and dark places are. I figured if I'm going to be here for a while, then I better know where the best hiding spots are. It's also been an adjustment to be surrounded by so many other Rahkshi. Most of my batch of Kraata died out from some defect. Only one other survived, and I don't know where she is. She just disappeared when I was summoned for equipping and testing. But I'll get used to it and make new friends. What were your first days like?" Abyssium asked. "Also, I just realized I don't think I got your name. Rather embarrassing, but. . ."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

The name's Burst. As in a sudden burst of rage. That was how Tridax described my attack on another kraata soon after I was born. My first few days here have been just fight, after fight, after fight. Since I'm an anger rahkshi, the slightest thing would send me into a murderous rampage, where I would just swing mindlessly and leave myself open for attack. That's why my armor looks like it went through a meat grinder. I've gotten better at controlling my anger, though.

Fang looked up wearily from his food at the Rahkshi that had flown past the line. He continued eating for a moment before responding.

Finally, he paused to say, "I wouldn't say that, yet," and continued eating. The slop was almost entirely tasteless, and what little flavor it had was unpleasant, but it suited Fang well in his current mood.

IC: Jayar / The Refactory

The Refactory was mostly empty, so despite sitting nearly halfway across the room while choking down his daily penance of sludge Jayar could hear a tiny Rahkshi annoying Fang. Taking pity on the solitary Rahkshi of Plasma, he called over to the tiny newcomer, "Hey, I don't hate you."

OOC: Jayar open to interaction.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Poly:

I strike at the training dummy, my rapier flashing in the light of the Gym, 

Faster. I have to be faster.

~yes. faster. strike true, and fast, that your enemies would be drawn and quartered before you~

You shut up, I'm not doing this for your sake.

~of course~.

My anger flares, and I strike one last jab at the head  of the dummy. Rather than the shallow stabs I usually use, this strike follows through, impaling the head completely.

I hate you.

~you need me~

I pull my blade from the dummy, and stalk out of the Gym, trying to avoid the other students. I was hungry.

OOC:Open for interaction.

Fang took advantage of the small one's distraction to finish his meal and slip out the door. Every part of him was ready to lie down and sleep, but he'd done enough of that in the last day. He decided to head to the library to do some research on heat resistance for his new weapon. A place he never thought he'd go.

He stepped outside the Refectory, leaning on his new blade, and walked past a Lehrak. There were so many students he didn't recognize. Probably because he arrived only several days ago, then spent most of that on his back after the Lightblaster and The Twins. Just putting it that way made Fang more angry with himself than anyone else.

IC: Hoto

After a long rest (if it could by no definition be considered good), Hoto was feeling like herself again. She slipped out of bed and stood in her room for a moment, focusing on the protosteel ingots and thinking on the events of before.

After a while, she shook herself and got herself ready for something she hadn't done for a while. It was one of her favorite activities, but in the forests or villages she usually found herself in, all the obstacles were immobile. She opened the door, sending her clicks out into the hall to watch for any Rahkshi. Then, she charged.

There was a sound like a swarm of Porters at one end of the hall, followed by a streak of red and a glint of silver as Hoto made her way to the Refectory. Each click rebounded back to her, only giving her moments to react to any Rahkshi in the halls, trusting entirely in her Dodge powers. Some moments were too close, and she skid by close enough to feel a touch of their powers. Every moment was exhilarating.

Finally, she came to a screeching stop at the Refectory doors, breathing hard. It had been a while since she'd eaten. She grabbed her food and scanned the room for a place to sit.

OOC: Opportunity for Poly to interact with Fang, and Hoto is open for interaction (like so many in the Refectory. :P )

IC Poly:

As I move down the hall, a Plasma Rahkshi passes close to me.

~strike! strike it now, STRIKE NOW! KILL IT!KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL!~

Rage builds inside me, and I finally scream out, "SHUT UP!"

ooc: Still open for interaction. Also, be careful, he's.... touchy, right now.

OOC: So is Fang. Let's see what happens. :D

Fang jerked back into full awareness at the scream. He turned back to the Lehrak, then looked up and down the hall. This portion of the school was nearly empty right now, and there wasn't anything going on that would elicit such a response. He almost thought the remark was meant for him, or his thoughts, rather.

He stepped toward the Lehrak, attempting to stand tall and look intimidating, but his injuries and the sword turned it into a wavering, nearly comical stagger. It did, however, give his scowl even more venom.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked, coldly.

IC Poly:

Karz. I hadn't meant to lose it like that.

~don't lie, you love to let go~

You can kindly shut your mouth.

~heheheheheheheheh......~

"Sorry!" I cry out, less loudly this time. I get a closer look at the (Surahk?) They're pretty banged up, and look like they've been through the physical version of my mental wringer.

~he's weak. you could end him~

Talk to me again, and I'll leave you shoved in storage for a week.

"Please, I wasn't yelling at you, I've got..... an unruly roommate."

IC:
"I can't imagine what it would be like to constantly have my power backfiring on me. It's good that you've managed to control it. And I had wondered at your. . . weather-beaten appearance," Abyssium said as they reached the infirmary. "Oh, good. We're here. Who do we speak to again?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Fang coolly gazed up and down the hall again. There was no one around, and no "roommates" at Rahkshi Corpus. He fixed the Lehrak, who seemed to be much more agreeable, with another hard gaze.

Must be... defective... in some way.

But at the thought, he remembered that blind Rahkshi he had helped, who was also "defective", and immediately regretted it. He turned from the Lehrak, back in the direction of the Library.

"You'd better keep that 'roommate' of yours under control. Some of the other Rahkshi here might not take well to being shouted at."

IC Poly:

I sigh in relief as I watch the Surahk walk away, "Yeah..... I try."

I made my own way to the Refinery, quickly get a tray of gruel, then sit my armor at a table, place the tray to the left, and popped the carapace open.

This way I can eat in relative peace. I squirm out of the armor, and onto the table. The Porters may not like it, but they ultimately won't do much beyond reprimanding me.

There is one downside to eating like this, though. It's not very dignified.

OOC: open for interaction.

Burst pointed at the quick-healing rahkshi with the painted shoulders.

"When you come to the infirmary, you speak to Palma. She can heal most wounds instantly, though more severe ones, like the one on your abdomen, might take a little while longer."

OOC: Open for interaction, I guess.

Fang resumed his walk to the library, becoming more and more conscious of some kind of unpleasant noise. It sounded like some poor Rahkshi was going through a cruel and unusual torture. Palma had said he was supposed to take it easy, but he couldn't just sit back and listen to this without helping.

He pushed open the door to find, not a torture victim, but a Rahkshi of Power Scream playing with some kind of instrument made out of a battle ax. Worse, it was singing. Something about war and Rahkshi, but with all the noise, Fang couldn't make it out. Had he been fully recovered, he would gladly step up and melt that ax into slag, but he decided to turn and go back to his dorm. He'd have to visit the library another day.

IC: Tube

This house was slightly less festive than the other, and Tube walked out, disappointed. Or, they would walk out, but dragging the bin behind was making it more of a stagger. All the decorations were wearing Tube down, but they continued to the next house. 

Tube knocked down the door again to be greeted by a burning pain. A group of Matoran stood just down the entry hall, the one in front already reloading some kind of launcher. The shot had hit Tube in the shoulder, and they dropped the bin of decorations.

They looked at their wounded arm. It was just burned slightly, nothing Palma couldn't fix, but just the thought of Matoran standing in the way of Rahkshi was surprising. They turned back, already grabbing the remains of their mace, and preparing a worthy battle cry.

"RaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! GIVE ME YOUR DECORATIONS!!"Tube screamed at the top of their lungs. The Matoran aimed shakily at Tube again, but in a few strides, Tube was close enough to knock the launcher away. They slammed into the group, collapsing on top of them and ending up in the tangle of limbs. Tube jerked around, trying to escape, when one of the Matoran got free and ran for the launcher. Tube reached out a free hand to grab them, when another broke free. This one ran into a side room and locked it, desperate to escape. 

After an embarrassing amount of time, Tube managed to untangle themself and stand straight. The Matoran had all run off, save the one Tube still held. With a quick movement, they swung the mace and bashed the Matoran on the head, knocking off their mask and making sure they wouldn't be further trouble. Satisfied at their efforts, Tube walked off to find more decorations.

Edited by Click

IC: Whakatio

Whakatio decided to go to the gym, to train and get out of this horrible mess of a diner. She went there, drawing her launchers.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC: Rider

Rider followed Revenge to the library, wanting to get a new book. Just then a blue Rahk walked past them. "Who is that?" He asked.

IC: Revenge

"I don't know, and I honestly don't care," replied Revenge.  As they approached the library they heard the sound of a Rahkshi screeching at the top of his lungs.  As Revenge walked in he saw a black and red Rahkshi standing on a table making a fool of himself.

"Hey creep!" shouted Revenge, "Go cry somewhere else, people are trying to read!"

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant