Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Causeway

I felt a sudden in change in Deadeye as he saw him lean up against the wall and put up an evil grin.

"Two conclusions. He's still insane, or he lied to me. Either way, I don't care anymore. He and I have no issues."

I stood by Punch who sat down and began meditating, another way they found in a book for both to practice self-control.

IC: Booger-Causeway

Booger spotted his next target, he walked up to a plant covered Rahkshi.  "Hey! Anyone in there!  Or are you just a walking bush?"

IC: Revenge

"I have no idea, I just got here from sparing in the gym.  I hope we get to go to Nynrah, I haven't been there yet."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang cringed at the question. He hadn't been expecting it, at least so soon. "I must have... left it in your room. It's... not worth going after now."

That was a terrible lie, and Kat would know something was wrong. But what wasn't wrong with him right now? He stared at the ground at the pattern forming from so many Rahkshi feet.

IC: Root - Causeway

Root looked up at his verbal assailant. Who was this one to be ridiculing others looking like that? Root took a quick look around as if there was another Rahkshi he could be speaking to. Truly, he was ensuring there were no fair maidens or other cause to prevent what he was about to do. Quick as a fly trap, his arm flew up with a tangling vine trailing behind, bound for his revolting critic.

IC: Bullseye/3rd Person/Causeway

He saw Fang and decided to join in on the conversation. Hopefully he wasn't intruding.

"Hey, Fang. Nice to see you looking better."

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch's POV/Causeway

I followed Bullseye.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Vaalku

Vaalku turned to Bullseye, a little drawn back by the statement. Vaalku's exterior was banged out from the inside, scratched, torn, and roughed up heavily, leaving sharp bits and ends sticking everywhere, making him look like a Rahk cactus. And he looked... Better somehow?

"Uh... You really think so?"

IC Clockwork:

Once at the Cauldron, Clockwork began to rummage through the piles, before eventually finding a canister with a flame symbol, and a welder. He inserts the fuel into it, and tests it a few times before flying back to the school.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Root let the vine fall off wither, wielding his staff. This one would remember him, but just to ensure its permanence, he thought a hero's introduction was in order.

"I am Root, Reader of Books."

Fang nodded to Bullseye, unwilling to say more.

IC Vaalku

Good. Bullseye's eyes WERE working. He thought something was wrong at first. He turned back to Revenge.

"Well, try and be peaceable if we go there. Some Rahks were real mean over there, and apparently when Omega, Fang and Kat were there they attacked them. They tore Omega's spines out."

IC Poly: 

We arrived at the causeway, standing among the multitude  of Rahkshi.

we felt old unease creeping in, so we shut it out. 

We were free.

We are Legion.

We stood tall and proud in our freedom, our armor a sickly green Lerahk. 

Power hummed in our mind.

Truly, free.

IC Kat:

I doubted he'd have just forgotten the thing, I'd never seen him without it.

I decided not to push the matter, blowing it off with a joke.

"Oh, just 'forgot' it, huh?" I said, nudging him a little.

OOC Poly open for interaction

IC: Silencer - Causeway. 

I stepped into the way, letting the knee smash into the spiked end of my flail instead. "Save your fights for the gym."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

Now it was my turn to step in. I raised Serpent-Fang, blocking the club. 

IC: Silencer - Causeway.

"This is ridiculous!" I snapped, "We're here for a karzdamnaed assignment! If you idiots want to fight, go back to the gym and leave the rest of us to do something productive with our lives!" I held my flail loosely, the spikes still bloody from my last fight.

It was clear that I meant business. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

'Twould be unheroic to interfere in a fight in progress. Even if Root didn't fully understand why Deadeye was a combatant. But that all changed as the slimy one took a swing toward him. Root easily ducked under the ungainly weapon and brought up his staff to injure his side.

"Yes..., of course, that is it."

How was she so jovial in a time like this?

IC: The Twins (Illusive) - Causeway.

This was getting out of hand. I activated Serpent-Fang's blade and put it to Deadeye's throat while beside me, Silencer positioned himself between Root and the other two. "Break it up," he warned the trio.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC: I don't see that Mar'jik post.

IC: Death, War, Famine, Pestilence

The brothers headed to the causeway to see what this assignment was about.'

IC: Pyre

"Hey. There is an assignment. Lets put this match on hold. I want to see what this assignment is."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~