Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: I think he's talking to Vlad, the shiniest Rahkshi in the entire school.

IC: Vlad / Terrain Crawler

Well, it seemed he had been joined by someone at least as disgusting (in the eyes of an average Rahkshi) as himself.

"No," he said. "Vhat about yours? Has it suffocated, yet?"

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang returned their grins and spoke with a little more energy. "Wait no longer. I'm back." He strode off towards the vehicle.

Inside, he wasn't so sure.

IC: Hoto - Hallways to Causeway

Hoto had to be honest, at least with herself. She wasn't excited for the assignment. She couldn't bring herself to run down the halls toward the crowds and the mission. Nynrah had been a disaster. She barely managed the writing assignment with Jayar's help. For all she knew, this one could be impossible for her. She didn't want to take the risk, but it was the only way to prove, to the Makuta and to herself, that she was worth something.

Her steps were slow but firm and determined as she walked down the halls behind Jayar. She could hear the crowd pour into some... structure? Where did that come from, and what was it?

Inside, echoes of excited Rahkshi bounced all around the metal walls. The cacophony was giving her a headache, and Hoto tried to bend over and cover her audio receptors.

IC: Booger-Terrain Crawler

Suddenly Booger was feeling sick, more than usual that is.  And his current disease started acting up.  More puss than usual spurted out of the cracks of his armor, dripping on those sitting nearby.  The thing in his throat grew larger he rumbled and rumbled, than, opening his faceplate, spat a large wad of gunk at Shiny(Vlad)'s face.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Era - Terrain Crawler.

"I noticed," I said bitterly, using my sonic powers to muffle oncoming sound. It limited my "vision" but I didn't really need it right now. I found a seat and sat own, Zivon deciding that sitting on my shoulder was too mainstream and choosing to sit on my head instead. While I waited for Zelnos to sit down, I looked around at those sitting near me. The Rahkshi right beside me was slouched over, covering their ears. 

I reached out gingerly to check if they were okay, and felt the familiar sensation of their armour jerking away under my touch. "Hoto?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Terrain Crawler

It was loud in here. Even Jayar was finding it mildly uncomfortable, and he could only imagine how painful it must be for Hoto. It occurred to him that they still didn't know what the assignment actually was. He hoped it would be something nonviolent for once. Most of the students could do with a lesson in that.

He managed to make his way over to several open seats. Fang and Kat must be here somewhere.

Vlad did his best to repress his repulsion for the sick Rahkshi of Sleep. He was, after all, repulsive in the eyes of most Rahkshi. He remained silent.

At least, until Booger spat a glob of goop into his face. "Vhat zer karz!?" he declared, scraping it off with Avenger and flicking it onto the floor.

Edited by Johnrahk

At least he was getting no impulse to feed on this one. All that goop... Vlad almost retched at the thought. But he was getting the impulse to knock him unconscious.

As Booger reached out to touch Vlad, the glowing Vorahk whipped out Avenger and smacked his hand, hard, with the flat of the blade. He considered activating it in Booger's face, but at such close quarters that would probably blind several other Rahkshi, and irritate most others. A surefire way to get beat up.

OOC: What? He aimed for Booger's hand. How in Karzahni did he hit his face?

Great. Vlad threw up Avenger to block the swing. His arm protested under the blow, but he was pretty much okay.

"Can ve vait until ve get outside zis thing?" asked Vlad. "I give my vord zat I vill fight you zen."

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Era - Terrain Crawler. 

"She's blind, like me," I explained to Zelnos, "the noise isn't great for either of us." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Vlad wrapped himself in the Cloak of Umbra, concealing his body entirely from everyone else. He wished the journey would start, so that it could finish. Karzahni, he was going to have to fight Booger when that happened. Maybe he'd forget. If not... well, Avenger was a capable weapon. Hopefully Vlad would come out on top.

IC: The Twins (Silencer) - Terrain Crawler.

"Hi there," I said grimly, as Illusive beside me lowered the blade of his staff towards the puss-covered one's chest. "Remember us?" I had my flail at the ready, danging menacingly from my hand. "If you're going to continue being a problem, then we're going to have a problem."