Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Era - Terrain Crawler.

"Do you need some help training?" I asked, as students started to file out of the vehicle. "Is that what you're trying to say?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

I had to admit, he earned some respect. It was a ballsy move, trying to match wits with a Makuta, but Karz, if any one could do it, it was Exxan, or maybe Phogen. 

Hadn't seen them in a while.

I nodded to Exxan, "Makes sense, I guess. Sorry for the assum-"

Suddenly the Crawler stopped. 

And the doors opened.

And just about everyone poured out.

"Well," I said, standing and stretching, "You guys wanna team up to go.... play hide and seek, I guess?" I offered lightly.

At least Exxan wouldn't have to do too much fighting in this assignment.

IC Poly:

We exitted shortly after everyone else, and made our way out side. The light was bright, it hurt our eyes. But our mission was clear: Find Suvak.

We began heading toward the first tier. 

~methodical~

*un wavering*

We are Legion. We will find you.

OOC Poly open for interaction.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto shrugged and tried to sound careless while inside she was screaming with joy. "Sure... if, you'd be willing to. It might help, I guess."

With her offer accepted, Hoto turned her attention to the city in front of her. Something like Phantom-On-The-Water wouldn't be bad, but she could tell this place was huge. There would be no way to find one Skakdi in the buildings and crowds.

"S-so, what's your p-plan... f-f-for the assignment?" Hoto stuttered, failing to keep the defeat out of her voice.

IC: Fang - Malebranche

Fang followed Kat out silently. This was no Matoran's game of hide-and-seek. It would be highly competitive and difficult. Someone might get hurt with this many Rahkshi running around. But as far as assignments go, this wasn't bad. He just hoped he could avoid the notice of these Guards of the Circles. He did not want to be beaten by Nynrans again.

IC: Root - Malebranche

Root rose from his seat with a snap of vines and joined the throng exiting the transport. 'Twould be no noble Kanohi Dragon battle, or rescuing a fair damsel in distress, but the city was beautiful, worthy of his consideration. And it should be safe, which was a relief to his pained mind.

His various plants rose and bloomed in the outdoor air, and Root inhaled the sooty air. Onward, to adventure!

IC: Rain - Malebranche

Rain shoved through the crowd and burst from the doors, trying to get ahead of everyone. She hit the streets running, already searching for Suvak. She could win this.

OOC: Rain and Root open to interaction.

IC: Xara - Malebranche. 

"Come on," I jumped out of the Crawler and took in our surroundings. I looked at the overview we'd been given. "Now, if you were a cyborg skakdi, where would you hide?" I asked Glass. Time to think like the enemy. 

IC: Exxan - Malebranche

"Us? Work together?" I considered refusing, but these guys were probably the only ones in the entire school who were going to ask me to help them, so I'd be better off sticking with them for now. "Let's do this, then." I looked at the list of locations wed been given, my analytical mind narrowing our options down to a handful of locations. 

"Tridax's estate on the second tier seems a little too obvious a hiding place. It might be worth a look... but I'm listing more towards the Actor’s Cradle amphitheatre or the Vapour Gardens bathhouse. They seem like the last places anyone would expect to find a toughened robotic skakdi warrior." I looked at the rest of the group. "Are there any other places you guys think are worth searching?"

IC: Era - Malebranche.

"My plan is simple," I said with a smile, "I'm going to listen." Suvak had a very distinctive walking pattern, an uneven clanking. I'd be able to pick an unusual sound like that out even in a crowd. It was not even close to a perfect plan, but it was the best I could do. "Unless you know someone with eyes who'd be willing to help us out?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dodge-256 (Malebrance)

"..."

Dodge-256 thought for a moment...

And immediately began searching the interior of the Terrain Crawler. After all, what if this assignment was a trick? Suvak could be on this very ship, or under it underwater, or maybe even flying back to the Academy, for all they knew.

IC: Green (Malebrance)

Green was of a simpler mind. Why would Suvak take them all the way here only to leave them to rot? He had to be in the island... But where? Where to start?

Also, she was certain that many of the locals were of sharper eye than the pamphlets gave them credit for. And surely news would have spread from Phantom-on-the-Water...

"Ooooooh boy..."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Fang inwardly cringed at Exxan's acceptance. He was willing to tolerate Exxan, but working with him would be difficult. Perhaps... he could be useful?

Hoto tried to think through the problem, but each plan only made her feel worse. If she had an idea of where to look... no, that was all in the printed pamphlet. She could recognize Suvak by the noise of his mechanics... but he wouldn't be likely to be walking around. There were likely hundreds of Skakdi in this city, and there was no way to pick out just one.

She looked around for Kat and Jayar, but with all the noise, she couldn't spot them. Was... that Kat, already in a sizable group? She couldn't just jump in there. She'd already been following Kat around all day. It was time she did something on her own, however impossible.

Hoto didn't recognize the Rahkshi that walked up to them, but she could feel the warmth radiating from him. Plasma, but not Fang. Why was he helping them?

IC: Root - Malebranche

Root had quickly read and processed the entire pamphlet on the journey to the city and could quickly recall each and every location. While he may not be the strongest Rahkshi, he knew how to apply his intellect. The next decision would be where to go. He mentally flipped through the pages of stories he had read, searching for an answer to the game of seeking that was to come. Perhaps the lower levels would be less occupied, though he remembered the warnings of extreme heat. He would have to stay above the Eighth Tier.

With a flying leap, Root sprang off the side of the First Tier, vines trailing behind his falling body and catching onto any irregularities in the surface. He carefully lowered himself down, then ran off to the next tier. The Sixth would appear to be a good starting point.

• Upvote 1

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik walked out, the familiar pride beginning to show itself. This would be simple. Mar'jik remembered the way Suvok's mind felt, so all he had to do was get within his sensing radius of Suvok's location. Still, allies would be helpful. He looked around for a likely ally.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Era - Malebranche.

I turned my eyeless gaze towards the newcomers. "Sure... the more the merrier," I told them both. "We just need to wait for Zelnos." 

IC: Xara - Malebranche.

"That sounds like the place to start, then." I agreed with Glass. "Let's get moving before someone beats us to it."

IC: Rail - Causeway

Rail was about to board the Terrain Crawler when the doors slammed shut on him and it began to take off.

Awesome.

He turned around and headed to the Refectory, acknowledging the fact that he had most likely been spared one very long and annoying ride with the rest of his "peers."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

She didn't understand the two that approached her, but she was grateful for the help. Maybe... this assignment wasn't going to be so bad. Still, she couldn't help but feel like useless baggage for everyone else to drag around. She could run, but it would only get her lost. Her audio receptors were good, but in a crowd like this, they couldn't be counted on.

She tried to shake the thoughts out of her head and reached out a hand to the volunteers.  Just looking at Green gave her a headache. Why was her armor shifting? "I'm Hoto," she mumbled.

I'm blind and just about useless, but this will be fun anyway, right?

Fang suddenly had a thought. "I'm one of two or three Surahk at the school. Do you think I should check the lowest tier?"

He had only skimmed the pamphlet, but that one fact had stuck out to him.

IC: Xara - Malebranche 

"Are you talking to Sand?" I asked, "Again?" It was cute... in a creepy kind of way. I was starting to seriously worry about him. 

IC: Exxan - Malebranche.

"That's not a bad idea," I admitted to Fang, "but it kind of defeats the purpose of making everyone look for him if he's hiding in a place only a handful of students can actually get to. Still, if you think it's worth checking out, go for it." 

IC: Era - Malebranche.

So many people coming to us all of the sudden.... All of their voices... It was starting to confuse me. "Okay everyone!" I cut in, "We need a plan. Which locations are we going to search first?" I hadn't been able to read any of the books or pamphlets, so I was hoping someone who had would take charge and give the group some direction. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Catatonic: 

"We need a meet point, if we're going to split up to look. If that's our plan, though, I can check the Bath house, maybe hit the [bar place that I'll edit in in a bit.]."

After all, where better to blend, than with the busy patrons of a pub?

IC Poly:

We began our search on the rooftops, keeping out of sight of those in the street below. In the school, we might not have needed to be hidden to observe, but here, the locals would likely take notice of a Lerahk.

We scanned the streets of the first ieir, looking to see if Suvak was moving through the crowd.

IC Vaalku

"We're going to be heading from the bottom up. Only one minute in the bottom level, otherwise your exterior may melt. Unless one of us is a Ta or a Su, then five minutes for them. Each area we look through we swarm quietly and carefully, then proceed to the next. Hopefully we won't get in trouble." He saw claws take to the hideaway immediately. "cute." he muttered to himself, smiling at the same time.

"Any questions?'

OOC: Plus, how do we know if we find Suvak?

IC: All Characters/3rd Person, Counterpunch's POV/Melebranche, Level 1

Neither of them found anyone on the entry level and came back to the crawler to regroup. They saw Mar'jik. He looked confident, as if he knew were to go. Perhaps they could ask him for any advice on where Suvak may be.

Bullseye had his own opinions, but his brothers and friend agreed on asking the other Rahkshi, so he went with them.