Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Ic: Siren

As soon as she said it, the impact vision narrowly missed her and sent her skittering off course. The poor Skakdi whom she didn't even know what had done was about to experience pain without end. She flew down towards the ground, bought out her katana and then whizzed of towards the Skakdi.

IC: Fang - Malebranche - Third Tier

Fang instinctively rolled aside as the beam shot past, catching a glimpse of another Rahkshi in pursuit. They weren't going to catch him at this rate.

Fang veered off to one side, flying above the fourth tier and taking a shortcut across the third. All the while, he kept his eyes fixed on the fleeing Skakdi. He mentally traced out a probable path and flew back toward it.

He landed with a crash a few bio in front of the Skakdi, plasma gushing out of every gap in his armor. He held out a threatening, glowing hand towards him. If this didn't stop him, Fang didn't know what will.

IC: Rain - Malebranche - Second Tier

Oblivious to the danger and/or just not caring, Rain continued her search, armed with a fresh painting. She had done all she could to make it accurate, and if anyone tore it up, she would tear them up.

She knocked on the next door, already tapping her foot angrily. She needed to punch something, and that pathetic doorman was gone. If this guy tried anything, she would...

The door flew open and Rain tried to fix her Rahkshi faceplate into an innocent grin. Oh, it was a gal. A Skakdi gal. Probably. It was hard to tell with that species. Fortunately, she couldn't say a word. She just held up the page and hoped for a more positive response. Ms. Big-Grin-and-Bigger-Girth looked it over with a disgusted sneer. Or maybe that was her regular face.

"Nope, ain't seen 'im," she finally croaked out. She eyed Rain as if calculating her value, and Rain's spines bristled under the glare. "You sure yer s'posed te be up her? I thought I'd done already sent a complaint to the Doorman 'bout folks like you, pokin' 'round where they weren't needed."

Rain looked around innocently, an odd expression for a Rahkshi. The Skakdi didn't seem to notice. "Get outta here," she growled. "While ye still have yer spines."

Rain nodded obediently and waited for the door to close before walking up to the next room. Was every rich person like this, or did she just walk into the wrong tower?

IC: Root - Malebranche - Seventh to Third Tiers

Alas, his heroic gaze caught no familiar Skakdi as he left! 'Twas but a dead end, and Root needed to get back before his plants shriveled off of his armor. He gave a courteous nod to two other Rahkshi as he pushed out the door.

Roof no longer trusted his vines to carry his weight, so he grudgingly stepped onto a cable car bound for the third tier. He had plenty of odd looks from his fellow passengers. Rahkshi were a common sight, but they had yet to find one that appeared to have lost a noble battle with a garden. They knew better than to ask, and Root would and could not explain to such plebeians if they did.

He disembarked near his next target. He had chosen the Bathhouse, not for its probability of harboring Suvak, but rather for its copious amounts of water. He plants seemed to rise from the grave just from the steam pouring out the door. He leapt into a nearby pool, leaving a small stain of potting soil and dead vines in his wake. There were other Rahkshi here, so he could pause in his search for now. 'Twas unlikely to find Suvak in a place so well patrolled.

OOC: Bullseye is searching the fourth tier in general, Toxin is still hiding around Tridax's estate, Stronghold is searching the First Vein Purifications, and Punch/Counterpunch is at the Malebranche Sewage Works.

OOC: WHY U SKIP ME? :(

IC: Punch/Counterpunch O-(o_o)-O /1st Person, Counterpunch's POV/6th Tier - Malebranche Sewage Works

I noticed Silencer was about to turn his head, so I moved my head, the only visible part away from his view and shifted so that my shadow was within the shadows of the plant. I could still hear whatever was going on.

IC: Stronghold (=/1st Person/8th Tier - First Vein Purification

He saw two Rahkshi who had probably arrived beforehand. He hid to away from their view and listened in.

Ic: Hashan

Hashan was about to make a sarcastic remark when another disc flew by his face. Obviously, this guy meant business. He considered fighting him, then thought against it and pushed him out of the way. As he was running, he crashed into anothrr Rahk.

Ooc: That's Bullseye Arctic.

IC: Bullseye >-}> / 1st Person/4th Tier

"Hmm..."

A Rahkshi had crashed into him.

"What is wrong?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC

Another rahkshi had picked up on Still's lead, it seemed. No time to stake the place out any longer. An audacious plan quickly formed i its mind. So, it stalked up to the tavern, stepped over the mumbling body, and beelined towards the first creature that did not look like a complete souse, the tender. "I seek a specific being, half skakdi, half machine. Official business." The recorder spat out a mismatch of voices and tones.

OOC whoops can't format on phone

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: All My Characters

Pyre asked Mar'jik

"So if we were to slowly head up the theirs you would be able to sense what their he is on?"

IC Mar'jik:

"Pretty much."

Death nodded and pointed at a cable car.

Death said, "We should use this to travel slowly down so you can try to detect what teir Suvak is on. We should search the smaller tiers first because we can scan those areas quicker."

"Won't the Matoran be suspicious of a Rahkshi company in a cable car?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I frowned.

"You didn't read the packet? This city has the Guards of the Circles, who are more stronger than there name suggests."

He thought of ideas to help the guy out.

"What is your power?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Pyre asked Mar'jik

"So if we were to slowly head up the theirs you would be able to sense what their he is on?"

IC Mar'jik:

"Pretty much."

Death said, "We should use this to travel slowly down so you can try to detect what teir Suvak is on. We should search the smaller tiers first because we can scan those areas quicker."

Pestilence: "I thought I ssssaw some Rahkssssshi already using them. I don't think they would be sssssussssspicioussss. We could also fly down."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas sighed, he then, while feeling his new legs, began to ask Palma: "So..uh, how long until I can get up? I really need to eat."

OOC: Open for interaction.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"Karz..." He knew that power wouldn't help in his current predicament...but then he remembered something...

"Well, then," he smiled. "Perhaps there is a way out for you...Hurry! Follow me."

He went to the Xia Solutions Storage Compound. Once he helped this Rahk, he would get going to the fifth tier.

IC Kat/ alley

Karz.

The skakdi had little to clue me in, but it had been worth a look.

I stuffed the items back into the satchel, shouldered it, and took flight, hoping to catch up with Jayar.

Luck was on my side, as I soon spotted not only Jayar and the fleeing Skakdi, but a certain glowing Surahk who could only be Fang.

I dropped into the street beside Jayar, drawing my blades. The skakdi in question didn't look above fighting through us if it came to it, and I wanted to be ready.

As the Skakdi quickly approached, Fang had a chance to get a look at him. He had expected anger or guilt as the Rahkshi caught up to him, but Fang only saw panic. The Skakdi wasn't hiding something, he was terrified of the Rahkshi.

Karz, if I just ruined this, I'll never forgive myself.

He let the plasma fall onto the street and tried to take a less threatening posture. Even a scared Skakdi could cause a lot of damage, and they were just here to talk.

Fang nodded to his companions as they slowly surrounded the Skakdi. "Nice to see you Kat, Jayar. Now, could someone explain what his problem is?"

Pyre asked Mar'jik

IC Mar'jik:

"Pretty much."

Pestilence: "I thought I ssssaw some Rahkssssshi already using them. I don't think they would be sssssussssspicioussss. We could also fly down."

"We can take the cars then."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Bullseye >-}> /3rd Person/4th Tier

He turned around when he saw that the Xia Solutions storage compound was more guarded then he expected, and that other Rahkshi were already approaching it.

So instead he began to run around the more unguarded ones.

He heard noises sounding like the guards coming around as he found an empty crate meant to store 5 Rahkshi staffs.
"Use your power to fit in here. I'll carry to wherever you want to go. Or would you rather get imprisoned and risk the possibility of not being able to return to the Academy? Hurry."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Vir and Mahrika

Malebranche Second Tier -> Great Food Market

Mahrika felt completely lost and confused. This mismatched-eyed Rahkshi had simply grabbed away the knife Vir had given him (OOC: That's an autohit, by the way), plunged it into his own chest and passed out. "Well, we probably should take him back to the crawler."

Vir nodded, simply grateful that Deadeye didn't have sufficient knowledge of Rahkshi anatomy to fatally wound himself. "Shouldn't we try not to make it look like we're carrying a dead body?"

"You think anyone around here would be upset by a dead Rahkshi? Nah, as long as we look like we know what we're doing no one will hold us up." Mahrika looked around. "All right, I think the quickest path back should be back through the markets, that way."

The two Rahkshi carried Deadeye between them, Mahrika holding his shoulders and Vir holding his legs, both walking sideways. As they transitioned from the second tier to the first, they passed into a cloud of marvelous-smelling aromas: hot bread, roasted nuts, grilled meat, and all sorts of spices. Neither could resist glancing around at the many stands and tents of the Great Food Market as they proceeded on their way, even if their cargo prevented them from partaking of anything.

OOC: If I inaccurately described the market, Ultron, just put a corrected description into your post and I'll edit mine.

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Bullseye >-}> /3rd Person/4th --> 5th Tier
He made sure to break a few small holes in the lid and put it on. He passed by a few guards talking to the Matoran Hashan had mentioned, perhaps berating him about whether a lime green Rahkshi really did ruin his merchandise. Since the matoran hadn't seen Hashan bump into Bullseye, no one would suspect him for anything.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Xara - Fourth Tier (Xia Solutions storage compound)

"If you say so...." I was still seriously worried about him, but there wasn't much I could do about it right now.

We soon reached the compound, and I approached the front gates, trying to get the attention of the guards. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Snake/Third Tier)

Snake continued to fly after the retreating skakdi, noticing Kat and another rahk (Yajar, was it? Or Jajar?), while Fang appeared in front of him.

Snake slowed as he approached the group, eventually dropping out of flight mode to the ground. In reply to Fang's question, he elaborated on Jayar's answer:

"He took one look at us and jumped out of his bath. I think he's in contact with Suvak."

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Rider

Rider walked off without Flash and took the cable car to the second tier. He stepped out and looked around. There were many tall buildings around. He began to climb up onto one of them and had a look around. No sign of Suvak that he could detect. He crouched down on the roof of the building and kept watch.

WHY U SKIP ME?  :(

OOC: Because most of your characters already had all the needed with the posts I'd already made. I'm not going to spoon-feed all your role-playing for you Arctic :P

IC: The Foreman rubbed his chin, considering Illusive's words.

"Don't know anyone by the name of Suvak," he said, "Don't rightly know anyone I'd call a cyborg either. All our Skakdi have to go through health checks. Too easy to get wounds infected round here you see."

To the young Vortixx Era's request sounded too much like a string of hisses. To many harsh syllables in Suvak's name.

"Um..I...I don't understand. Are you here from the Brotherhood? Do you want to come inside?"

"Oh, the Skakdi!" Finally, Caoutchouc was having some success making himself understood! "Thats just old Forztan, he's a regular. Works in First Vein, likes to come here to relax. He's doesn't usually turn up until later though, guess it must have been a rough day."

And speaking of the fleeing Skakdi, the sight of the blazing Fang dropping in front of him stopped him so suddenly that he fell to the ground in a cloud of dust.

"Okay, okay, he told me this might happen, just don't hurt me!" Unable to understand the gathering crowd of Rahkshi around him, he just assumed the hisses and growls he could hear were threats.

At the moment the only attention Raith was getting was as a cue for jokes. "Hey Bogann, your mother just walked in!" "Don't look now Hasak but your reflection just got free of the mirror!" And so it went on. Not particularly helpful but at least the insults weren't aimed at her.

Still's more hands-on approach was having slightly better results.

"Half-machine?" the Skakdi answered, "Don't know about that. Gotto lotta hooks and peglegs, you mean them?" 

While the patience of the Vapour Gardens employees apparently stretched to sprinting Skakdi and rummaging Rahkshi, they drew the line at the mess Root was making. A Po-Matoran started waving a pool skimmer.

"Hey, you! Go on, git!"

"Thieves! Stop!"

Bullseye's escape with Hashan wasn't going as smoothly as he liked. A series of Vortixx in armour were round the corner. The leader pulled a bolo from a weapon harness across his chest, throwing it at the accuracy Rahk, trying to ensnare his legs. It had perhaps been a mistake to take a box with the Xia Solutions logo on it, they hadn't realised it was for Hashan and assumed Bullseye was stealing weaponry.

Meanwhile, Xara was having slightly more peaceful interaction with the guards. The one manning the storage compound's gatehouse looked down at the Rahkshi from her lofty chair.

"You here from Icarax or Gorast?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Twins (Illusive) - Sixth Tier (Malebranche Sewage Works)

I gave the worker a thankful nod and turned towards Silencer, shaking my head. Suvak wasn't down here; it was time to move on. We moved back out into the street, weighing up our options. We decided to move down to the next tier, where there was only one location worth checking: the Smashing Plant. 

After a short flight down, we reached the place, approaching the front gates and keeping an eye out for any other students who might have already arrived there ahead of us. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Sixth Tier (The House of Grossh) 

I couldn't think of any other way to respond, so I just nodded, hoping she'd understand that and let us in. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Fourth Tier (Xia Solutions Storage Compound)

I gave Glass a surprised glance. He was good at thinking on his feet; I had to give him credit for that. 

IC: Exxan - Second Tier (Xia Solutions Tower)

There was one other major location on this tier, so I decided it would be worth at least trying to look there. I made my way inside the tower and walked up to the front desk, pointing at a sheet of paper and waiting for the secretary's nod before picking it up and writing a quick message in clearly legible Matoran. 

I'm looking for a skakdi cyborg named Suvak. Do you know anything that could help me find him?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ic: Siren.

Siren slid up next to Fang.

"Do you know matoran?" She asked.

Ic: Hashan

Oh great he thought to himself as the box was placed down. This could go wrong if the Vortixx told the guards about what had happened, and so slithered out of the box in an attempt to escape.

Ic: Rotary

This is pointless Rotary thought. Suvak obviously wasn't here, so Rotary decended to tier 6.

Ooc: Rotary open to interaction.

IC: (Raith/Third Tier)

The skakdi seemed to be laughing and then, inevitably, fighting with one another even more. In some cases, while laughing.

Shouts of "What did you just say?!" and "You want some? I'll give it t'ya!" resounded across the metal interior of the Dreadnought even more than before.

The noise level rose and rose and rose--

--SMASH! 

The noise was made as Raith, at very high density, smashed clean through the middle of a table, sending the two halves of it spinning away.

Silence.

Well, apart from that one guy who carries on talking when everyone else has stopped. There's always one.

Before she could be mobbed, she began scratching on the wall in big, easy to read letters. just about manageable for drunk skakdi.

The first bit was the most important in terms of mob-stopping. It read:

"I am here under orders of Makuta Tridax."

That was sure to prevent enraged warriors charging at her. People here respected the Makuta and their property in a very certain way. She continued:

"He is looking for a gold and green skakdi with laser vision and a multitude of grey and silver mechanical implants. This being clicks and whirs as he walks."

She mentally sighed. The next bit was unfortunately necessary:

"The reward for finding him and bringing him to me will be W1000."

Kathok

Karz, the Skakdi was terrified. Fang was about to just let him go, excusing his odd behavior as some bad experience with the Brotherhood, but then the Skakdi mentioned "he." This could be a lead, but why would Suvak confide in such a pitiable representation of his species?

Fang stood there helplessly. They just needed to ask some questions, but there was no way to do that. He just shook his head at the new Rahkshi that seemed to appear next to him. Their words seemed to have a negative impact on the Skakdi.

He took a deep breath and tried to keep his words short. "Any ideas?"

IC: Root - Malebranche - Third Tier

Root rose indignantly from the pool. 'Twas no way to treat a hero! He was on a quest, seeking a brief respite from his labors, and these Matoran see fit to expel him from their establishment! Oh, had he more time, he would...

Of course, he had a quest to return to. Every further moment lost here was setting him further behind his competitors! Root shook himself to clear the dripping water, spraying another light dusting of soil and clippings. The Matoran looked fit for murder at the sight, so Root decided 'twould be prudent to depart where he was not wanted. His brief soak had given him the water his plants needed, and with a quick burst of power, the vines swelled up to a healthy, green coat.

The next step on his journey was unclear, but surely the higher tiers had been well trod by his fellow seekers. Though there was a confrontation of sorts playing out across the way, Root could not catch sight of another Rahkshi searching the residences. Surely his leafy exterior would be better accepted there. Root set off toward them and began searching all around and above the homes. If Suvak had chosen a narrow alleyway or back yard as his hiding place, Root would find him!

IC: Rain - Malebrache - Second Tier

Rain was quickly running out of floors to check. The towers were huge, but her legs felt like she had been at this for hours. The reactions of the rich folks were wearing on her strained nerves, and it was so difficult to keep up that quiet and subservient face.

She knocked on the next door, still wishing she had her friend, the doorman, to punch around. The door opened only a crack, and Rain caught a glimpse of green before it slammed back on her face. That was it! No being, rich or poor, could just snub her like that!

Rain raised her hands and drew on her power. The air seemed to fill with energy as weather bent to her will, and she sent all of it in a concentrated blast of wind toward the door. Sturdy as it was, the door was blown clean off its hinges to land on the hapless Matoran attempting to find cover beneath his table.

He cowered and begged as Rain approached. "N-n-no, please! I-I-I'll pay my d-d-dues to G-G-Gorast, I j-j-just need more t-t-time! P-p-please don't k-k-kill me!"

Pity. The one rich guy she found in here that was decent was not only a coward, but also made a really dumb business decision. Would anyone miss him if she shoved him through that... beautiful floor-to-ceiling window. Wow, look at that view! She could get used to...

Focus. Deal with Wimpy over there, then admire the view. She threw the broken door away and found him curled in a ball underneath. She rolled her eyes, itching to beat his cowardice out of him. Instead, she shoved the painting in his face until he looked at it.

"O-oh, a Skakdi? No, haven't s-seen a Skakdi for a while." The Matoran pulled himself up and tried to maintain a semblance of composure. He shakily stood and helped himself to a drink while Rain looked on in disgust. He wasn't worth breaking a claw as she shoved him through the window, so she left. Behind her, he sank into the luxurious cushions of his couch and laughed with relief. As she worked her way to the next floor, the sounds of more Rahkshi could be heard, followed by the Matoran's pleas and screaming.

Fortunately, her next interviewee was already out of their room, drawn out by the crash of her entrance. She showed her the picture and braced herself for the response.

OOC: So... should I just write in the Guard coming after Rain, or are they not chasing her down yet?

IC: Jayar / Malebranche: Third Tier

Jayar put his staff on his back and held out his hands, palms facing up, in the traditional I-mean-no-harm pose. He unfortunately had no paper on him with which to communicate. Hadn't there been some back at the bathhouse? He gestured to everyone to give him one moment and said to Fang simply, "Paper," then rushed back to the Vapour Gardens, grabbed one of those complementary pens and a piece of paper from the front desk, and wrote We mean you no harm. in large letters. Underneath, he continued, We are looking for a green cyborg Skakdi with laser vision named Suvak, and believe you may have information on his whereabouts. He returned quickly to the surrounded Skakdi and held out the note for him to read.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas, hungry and needing to walk, got up and started towards the Refectory, grabbing his satchel and tools. He headed down the hall, and as he walked into the Refectory he saw Rail. He then grabbed some of the slop and took a seat next to him. "Hey!" He started, "You got left here too?".

OOC: Anyone wanna help Sidonas figure out what's in the slop?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf