Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Let's backtrack a bit, Alijar, I didn't put the box down yet.

IC: Bullseye >-}> /1st Person/4th Tier

I tried to avoid it, but I knew it wouldn't work. Instead I placed the box down, lid facing me, in front of the incoming bolo. Hashan was trying to escape, so I let him.

Meanwhile I studied my enemies...at least 3 Vortixx and perhaps more if one of bothered to call the others. There was probably one way to run away...and then I looked at the stack of possibly empty crates near me. I kicked the bottom box out from under and all the boxes fell in front of my attackers. I backed away hoping that this provided enough of a distraction for Hashan to escape.

IC: Toxin o-<> /1st Person/2nd Tier

I decided to follow him, but to make sure I wasn't noticed. I waited till he was very far so I could start moving.

IC: Stronghold (=\ /1st Person/8th ---> 6th Tier

He was tired of listening, and it was pretty obvious from his futile search that Suvak wasn't down here either, he went to join Punch on what would hopefully be the 6th Tier

IC: Punch/Counterpunch O-(o_o)-O /1st Person, Counterpunch's POV/6th Tier

It was obvious that Suvak wasn't there when the Twins were beginning to leave the workers. I put myself in fly mode and got the Karz out. I didn't want to spend any more time in such a smelly place. I was still exploring the 6th Tier when Stronghold came up to me, apparently done with his search. He sniffed the air around me, and said "Have you been rolling around in something, Counterpunch?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik entered the car, activating his mental radar.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC - Vapour Gardens

First Vein? If his memory was correct, that was some type of refinery on the eight tier. It'd be hot down there... Really hot.

But, he could manage, he had to! Right now he was the only person following this lead, the others had went on some wild goose chase, with a quick gesture of thanks to the receptionist, he left the bath house. Getting a ride on a cable car down to the eighth tier. The heat and fumes got worse and worse every bio it descended.

...but close to it

IC

"Prosthetic replacements spanning his entire right half. This is an urgent matter..." Still leaned forward conspiratorially, and the barkeep couldn't help but lean in as well, and its speaker chirped quietly. "Given by my masters for services rendered... but we realized too late, they were sabotaged by a rival. There is a bomb capable of leveling an entire tier roaming this city."

Risky. But very rewarding, if it worked.

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: Rail - Refectory

Rail took a glance towards the approaching Rahkshi as he sat next to him. He couldn't decide which annoyed him more; the fact that said Rahkshi had obviously repainted himself to hide his powers, the fact that he was interrupting his so-called "meal," or the fact that the slop tasted like Karz.

Looking back on it now, they were all equally aggravating.

Not wanting to take any chances, he shifted his body, lessening the distance between his hand and one of his knives just in case this new arrival had the dumb idea to attack him. It was a subtle motion, not easily detected by many, especially since he timed it appropriately with his gruff response.

"Yes."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Cuutuk - Library

Cuutuk is leaning on a wall, a book in hand. A really big one, with a large word on the front.

DICTIONARY.

His pet, a fikou spider, is on his head, seeming as if it were reading along.

Every so often he lifts his head, looking around, scanning the room for any friends or acquaintances. He's learned some interesting long words today, and he wants to confuse someone with them. It's his nature to confuse others, he loves seeing the look on their faces as he spouts out a strong riddle or a deep message. He continues to read, flipping a page or two.

"Hmm..." He begins to himself, in deep thought. He attempts to pronounce a new word he found.

"Presti... Prestidigitation..."

The slight of hand. He thinks to himself. Interesting.

His pet chirps, and crawls to his shoulder. He closes the book and returns it to the shelves.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Glass' brilliant plan of speaking rationally to the guard had one slight flaw. The Vortixx guard had no idea what he was saying. She didn't speak student...

The Twins found the Grand Smashing Plant much the same as Root had. Loud, crowded, and full of Skakdi who weren't Suvak

The young apprentice understood the gesture and stood aside to let Era and her band into the illustrious House of Grossh. The walls were not covered with any kind of precious metal or gem, but nonetheless they sparkled. They were just clean, though that was an impressive feat in this district and this city. 

"If you would just wait here, I will tell the master you have arrived."

As the receptionist read Exxan's request, her expression grew more and more sour. Like each word was a lemon right into her eyes.

"This is a business. Not the lost and found."

"Hey, yeah, I think I saw someone like that," one of the patrons answered Raith, his expression less dulled by intoxication than the others, "Weird lookin' fella. Taking the cable-car down to seventh I think. Now about that reward..."

"Spirits and shadows!" Still's contact exclaimed, "I'll pass word around, get the lads to keep their eyes out!"

"You! Rahkshi! Weapons down and hands on your head!"

The Guards had caught up with Rain. And, knowing they were after a Rahkshi, they'd come armed for Ash Bear. Three Skakdi and a quartet of Matoran, armed with loaded disk launchers in their hands and rhotuka launchers built into their armour.

While the Skakdi couldn't understand the Rahkshi note, he could read the note Jayar had written quite easily.

"Look, I knew Suvak from back in the wars. He turned off, told me to take a day off so he could take my place. Paid me a full day's wages recompense. First Vein are just going to care that the works done, they aren't going to mind if I let an old pal do it. He mentioned some Rahkshi might turn up looking and that I wasn't to give them anything. You...you won't tell him I folded, right?"

With Bullseye leaning the bolas got his arms instead of legs, the rope tangling and snaring his limbs. The pile of crates he'd kicked over wasn't that big either, and was only going to give the security guards a second or so of distraction. Two of them still had their own bolas and were reaching for them before the crates came down.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Eighth Tier > First Vein

AAAARRRRAGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHHHH

Having several characteristics of rubber was both blessing and curse, the latter in this case. His armor was less heat resistant than the average rahkshi and considering that even a hardened surahk like Fang had been uncomfortable down here...

He did not cry out loud, but his mind screamed in discomfort bordering on thought smashing AGONY AND PAIN.

Through the daze of fumes and the bright orange incandescence that burnt like bright orange incandescent lights were like to do to a denizen of the darkness, Caoutchouc made his way to the First Vein, using the vocal cord stretching to cough and retch enough matoran words out to get directions. Eyes alight, he strode to the building, so close now... Maybe it would be more bearable inside?

...but close to it

IC: Bullseye >-}> /1st Person/4th Tier

I cut the bola string with my boomerang on my hip. I threw the two halves of the bolas at the heads of the two two guys taking out their bolas. I began to run away. Worst case scenario would be to ditch the suit and make it to Toxin or Stronghold. I forgot about Hashan.

IC: Jayar / Malebranche: Third Tier-->Descending

Jayar shook his head no in response to the Skakdi's question, then rested the paper on his arm and wrote upon it "Thank You," and showed it to the Skakdi for long enough for him to read it. Then he gestured to Kat and Fang (oh, and that other guy... was it Cake?) to follow him before leaping into the air and taking flight, beginning the descent into the volcano's burning depths. Ahead, and below, he saw Caoutchouc had already begun a similar descent.

Excitement filled his mind, tempered with cautious disbelief. There was still the chance the Skakdi's tale had been contrived to mislead them, perhaps even at Suvak's bequest.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: The Twins (Silencer) - Eight Tier (First Vein Purifications)

Finding nothing as the Smashing Plant, we dropped down to the next tier and headed towards the only major landmark on this level: First Vein Purifications. The heat and fumes here were terrible, and I had a feeling the level below would be even worse. This was as far down as we could go. If we didn't find anything here, we'd have to move on. 

"Caoutchouc?" I spotted the elasticity Rahkshi up ahead. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Fourth Tier (Xia Solutions Storage Compound)

"Ugh..." I looked around for something to write on. I picked up a rock and scratched a name into it with one of my claws. "Tridax." 

I held up the stone so that the guard could see it. My written Matoran wasn't great, but it was legible. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Fifth Tier (The House of Grossh)

"Can someone please give me an idea of what the inside this place looks like?" I asked the others. It might look strange if I walked around touching everything to discern the textures, and my echolocation could only tell me the basic layout. "Not colours," I added, "I don't understand colours." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Second Tier (Xia Solutions Tower)

Was no one in this town going to be cooperative? I turned the page over and wrote a new message. What kind of business?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Malebranche - Third Tier

Fang prepared to take off, but stopped short at Kat's question. If Suvak had remained at the plant, they were losing their lead, but this question may make the difference between following another trail of clues and ending the assignment. He also realize that, though he caught Caoutchouc and Jayar flying downwards, he really didn't care who won. If they succeeded in finding Suvak, then it was over.

Fang walked over and stood next to Kat to await the response.

IC: Root - Malebranche - Third Tier

Perhaps searching the residences had been a mistake as well. As of yet, his search had been unfruitful in finding more than frustrated glares. As Root took to the streets once more, his gaze fell upon the multitude of houses he had yet to search. He could not falter in his quest!

IC: Hoto - Malebranche - Third Tier

Hoto slowly followed the others inside. At first, Era's Matoran had startled her, but as she realized who was doing it, it only made her feel worse.

Even Era can contribute to this assignment. Me? I've just got a useless power that only helps me stay out of the way. Not this time, though.

Of course, she knew Matoran better than most. For a while, she could understand the Matoran language far better than Rahkshi. She just had no way of speaking it like Era.

OOC: I've got to go, I'll post Rain in a bit. :)

• Upvote 1

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik paused, reaching out with his mind. He strained for any sign of SUvak's mind.

OOC: Ultron?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Jayar / Malebranche: Third Tier

Jayar realized after about a second of flying that none of his companions were following him, and a glance back revealed why - Kat had asked, in writing, another (rather intelligent, he berated himself for carelessness) question. He turned, hovering, to face the Skakdi once more, eager for the answer.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Squid

Squid smelled something in the air. He was still on the first tier and had wandered away from Green. He followed his nose to the most beautiful place he'd ever seen. A huge food market appeared in front of him. Huge amounts of drool poured from his mouth, and Squid slowly and happily walked over to the food market. He had never seen such an extensive assortment of food in his life. Locally grown fruit, rare Rahi meats from the Southern Islands, a rather mysterious looking "Skakdi's Surprise," fried Visorak from Visorak- the list went on and on. And the best part was some stalls were giving out free samples. Squid had a rather unethical idea, but he went through with it anyways. He went to as many stalls as possible with free samples, and if he liked something (Which he did most of the time.) then he took the rest of the samples when the shop owners were not looking. Once he replaced them all with rocks. His speed, size and stealth all helped him gather a full backpack of delicious food. The only other thing in there was his sketchpad, so it wasn't a big deal. He left the Great Food Market and flew straight down to the eighth tier to avoid detection and to look for Suvak. His plan was to start from the bottom and work his way up, so he'd minimize encounters with others who may have seen him steal samples. Hopefully they wouldn't have noticed or told any guards about it.

OOC: Cue "joyful, joyful we adore thee" but make it about food.

Also, what is on the eighth tier again?

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

OOC: So.. how do involved?

IC: Cuutuk hears a loud Thump from the dormitories, he shrugs, dismissing it.

"Where is everyone?" He asks himself. He exits the library and makes his way to the Refectory, where they serve his favorite meal.

He walks in, and heads toward the serving machine. He grabs a plate, and puts it in the slot, giving him one serving of the glorified gruel he enjoys so much.

He looks left, then right. Seeing that the coast is clear, he puts the plate back in, granting him a second portion, and he makes his way to the table. He sits down and begins eating. He grants his Fikou some as well, but it rejects the goop, and crawls on Cuutuk's back.

Cuutuk finally finishes his large meal, and makes his way to his dorm.

IC: Era - Fifth Tier (The House of Grossh)

"Thanks," I said to Zelnos. At least he was trying. "Um..." I tried to think of a way to elaborate my question, "...do the walls look rough or smooth? Are there pictures armour or weapons hanging from them? Does it have windows? What about the ceiling?" All of this was information I could figure out by myself, if I'd had the time to crawl and fly around the room to touch every single surface. But I didn't think that was an appropriate thing for me to be doing in the current situation. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Malebranche - Fifth Tier

"Oh, why does it even matter?" Hoto thought, only to realize she had actually said it out loud. "I... I mean..." She tried to cover herself, but she couldn't come up with anything to say.

IC: Rain - Malebranche - Second Tier

Well, it was about time these guys showed up. The 'fearsome' Guards of the Circles apparently. They didn't sound so tough.

Rain turned around, keeping a loose grip on her staff. They may not match her wits, but they were armed to the teeth, literally with some of the Skakdi. If she wanted to get out of there, preferably in one piece, she would have to get out of their line of sight. Thinking quickly, she raised her hands as if surrendering and prepared to drop her staff before suddenly turning and blowing in a nearby door. The Guards fired, and a disk caught her in the shoulder, blowing her back against the door frame. She didn't have time to feel pain now.

The resident screamed at her all the way through the room and to the window. Her armor easily absorbed the impact as she hit the glass at top speed, but her muscles were instantly covered in countless lacerations from the shards falling around her. The pain was beginning to get to her now, but through the haze, she registered she was falling and instinctively folded into the flight position. With a quick twist, she turned around the corner of the building, hoping to at least buy herself time.

These guys were not messing around. All she did was knock on (okay, and in) a few doors... and incapacitate that Doorman, but he was worthless anyway. They should be thanking her for eliminating an unproductive employee!

"Hoto?" I turned towards her, "I..." this was my fault, "...I'm sorry for dragging you along. I thought..." 

I couldn't think of what more to say. I thought I'd been trying to... what? Help her, make her stronger?

All I was doing was making her suffer.

"No, it's not your fault," Hoto mumbled. She knew Era had only been trying to help, but this was not something to just be fixed with a few kind words. It had been coming for a long time, only brought to the surface with this last assignment.

She was beginning to question why she ever came to the Academy. All along, she knew she would only meet more people who thought she was worthless. There were always those that wouldn't care, and apparently it just happened to be Suvak. The two assignments since she got here just seemed to be jokes at her expense.

But... here she had met Jayar, Kat, and Era. Besides Fang, she never had anyone she could call a friend before she arrived. There had never been anyone who truly understood her.

It seemed like they would still have a little while before this "Grossh" showed up. Still enough time to talk. "Have... have you ever felt that everything in this place is... going against you? Even when you want to try?"

• Upvote 2

I hesitated. I knew what she meant. How could I not? "Yes," I said to Hoto, "but I didn't let that stop me. Neither should you." 

IC: Cuutuk - passing the library

Cuutuk sees that rahkshi in the library, and stops.

"Hmm... Whad'ya say we say hello, eh, Jekah?" He says to his bug-eyed pet.

-Cuutuk enter library-

Cuutuk walks directly to the table where this rahkshi is sitting. He's sporting some nice colors, black and gold. Cuutuk holds out his hand, for a hand shake.

"Hello, my name's Cuutuk, wonderful weather in here, isn't it?"

Cuutuk's pet crawls on top of his head, staring at the black and gold rahkshi, chirping softly.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

"Are you kidding?" Hoto scoffed before realizing that sounded too harsh.  It wasn't Era she was mad at. It was Suvak, this whole school... herself.

"I... I have no way of finding Suvak. I don't even know what power he has. I can't see him, I can't magically find him with echolocation. I can't even speak Matoran like you!"

She was getting frustrated again. She never got frustrated. She panicked sometimes, but she thought she could usually keep calm and positive. She couldn't afford to be emotional when someone needed her.

"Don't say things like that," I snapped, "and don't compare yourself to me, either. We might both be blind, but we're not the same. You have your own skills, your own powers. I have it easy; my powers do all of the hard work for me. You have your clickers, and you worked out how to do that, to use sound to navigate, all by yourself." I realised something in that moment, and it wasn't something I would dare keep to myself. "You're stronger than me in so many ways..." 

She wanted to shout back, but that last sentence caught her before she could. It sounded... difficult for Era to say. And that only made it more valuable. She couldn't resist reaching out to wrap Era in a hug.

"I only did what I had to to survive. All of that. I was left behind, alone and afraid, by Rahkshi who thought I was weak. They knew I was useless and worthless. For all I know, I can't do anything here. I can't help you."

She knew she was the one who needed help, but still she had to let Era know she was appreciated.

I hugged her back, enjoying my small victory. This was the Hoto I'd come to know over the past few days. "You can try. That's enough." 

Ic: Siren

Siren sighed and shook her head. The others had flown off onto some sort of direction, probably the lower level. She looked long and hard at the Skakdi, then decided that torturing him for answers wasn't the way to go, and so let the Skakdi be. Perhaps a bar is where a Skakdi might be hiding, logically, and entered a place called "The Dreadnought O’erturned tavern". Seemed as good a place as any.

"Can I help... You...?" Said a matoran at the desk. She ignored him and walked over to the bar stall and cloaked, waiting for something... Hopefully.

Ic: Hashan

Sucker Hashan thought to himself as he slithered away. He reformed behind some large and ominous crates. He turned away from where he was to be level to... Something large. Looking up, he saw some teeth, and a gaping maw which dripped with saliva.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Ic: Vinnie Jiminy

The previous Rahk had only helped so much. He was still lost, if not slightly less than before, before stumbling across an open doorway, leading to a room filled with shelves full of... Books.

Huh.

He entered to see two other Rahks conversing.

Aha!

He walked up to the table and took a seat.

Edited by Alijar

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas looked at the Rahk, feeling a bit more cheery since he had his legs back. "Ever wonder what's in the slop? I mean, for all we know it could be poisoned... Do you know if anyone else is here?" He spoke quickly, noticing the angry Rahkshi probably was in a bad mood.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf