Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Mahrika

Malebranche Jailhouse

Mahrika didn't resist as he was disarmed, restrained, transported, unrestrained, and finally thrown into a cell. But when his sight had adjusted to the dim light, what he saw made him wish he had struggled every inch of the way there.

"Oh no," he sighed to Rain. "Not you."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Rain - Malebranche - Guard Outpost

Rain paused in her rant for a breath as Sparky was thrown in alongside her. She was starting to get a little hoarse and breathless, but she couldn't just let the Guards keep her in there. For the time being, she turned her attention to the silver Rahk.

"Spa... I mean," Karz, what was it? Something with an M? "Mmmerika?" That sounded just about right. "Would you mind explaining to these meatheads of a Guard that we're on an assignment from Tridax? I don't think I'm getting through to them."

She was utterly oblivious to his dread. After all, how could anyone dread her presence?

IC Mahrika

Malebranche Jailhouse

"Even if I could, I wouldn't bother. I'm sure whatever you did was a perfectly valid reason to get you thrown in here. Me, I'm completely innocent. So don't expect me to try to save you."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Rain - Malebranche - Guard Outpost

Rain gasped and looked hurt. "Me? I did nothing! I just knocked on a few doors, and those rich folks took it all the wrong way! It was probably that stupid doorman. I knew I should have smacked him harder."

She shook herself and tried to focus on a more important matter. "Okay, there's something I need you to do, and I need you to be gentle about it. Tell me, how bad is it?" She turned her back toward Sparky and stuck a thumb towards it. After being run down by the Guard, thrown through a window, and slammed into a building, her paint could not have fared well.

IC Vaalku

"Oh, Suvak has a way. I think he's not done anything yet because he wants to see how idiotic everyone looks running around in all the wrong places. But that brings up a question..." He left a pause in his statement, giving Revenge the chance to become intrigued.

"What tests would you assign if you were in charge?"

IC: Revenge-Malebrance-Cable car

Revenge took a moment to think.  "There has been a lot of sparing and fighting amongst the students, but that is just one on one.  I think I would do some sort of war training.  Like having two teams and having them trying to steal something from each other."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Ic: Siren

The bolts came shooting towards he, which she daily jumped out of the way of. The mace then swung towards her, she prepared to jump, but then saw the chain go the other way.

How oo-

Ow went her dazed thoughts as the mace connected with her body, still traveling fast, and then sent her through the adjecent wall that the rahk had previously damaged.

IC Vaalku

"Hm. Well, I would find a location with a tower. A big one at that. Fill it to the brim with traps. Then, let the other Rahk decide whether or not they want to reach the top by prevailing the inside, or by scaling the outside. Most likely almost all of them will choose inside, meaning only the really clever ones get past the traps."

Vaalku stopped. Was he sounding too harsh? then again, it seemed the perfect way to find out who was the smartest and the trickiest.

IC: (Snake/Near Vapour Gardens, Third Tier)

"Right, let's get him back, then we can search the Vapour Gardens."

IC: (Torch/Ninth Tier)

Torch sat contentedly on an outcrop of black rock, shrugging of the intense heat emanating from the gigantic lava pool nearby.

IC: (Raith/Dreadnought, Third Tier-->Seventh Tier)

As Siren was smashed through the wall with a satisfying crunch, Raith made her way to the cable car, which she would use to travel down to the Seventh Tier.

Kathok

IC Vaalku

Karz, he noticed. Well, might as well tell him. "Back at the corpus, I got randomly attacked by the Rahk who tried to get you away from the porter. He considers violence and fighting a work of art." Vaalku gave a rather unintentional sick scoff. "He whipped Fang because he had no sword at the time. Fang had just finished making these." he opened the container on his hip and revealed the teardrops. "I intend to-"

The device on Vaalku's arm started glowing again. Vaalku resisted the urge to facepalm.

IC Vaalku

Vaalku sighed and began the long story.

"A long while ago, I was assigned a mission to kill a Toa. Sounded reasonable enough. When I met him we battled, threatening each other mostly with words. After a while we realized we had absolutely no reason to fight. The Toa was just protecting some Matoran, and the Makuta didn't like that. Then, some Rahks arrived. They deemed me treacherous for allowing the Toa and Matoran to escape unharmed, and messed me up real bad."

"Three days later I washed onto the shores of Nyhrah. A Matoran implanted this in my arm, and soon after I was back to my normal health. Now, all the device does is randomly start glowing now and then. I intend to have it removed and swapped for my teardrop container." 

IC Vaalku

"Well, mostly at the beginning of the fight, by me showing motions of cutting his head off and mutilating him. Then, it got more complicated as we attempted to discuss morality. I was there for, what seemed like an hour. Eventually we shook hands on it... Right before the Rahkshi swarm."

The light on his arm slowly dimmed and shut off.

IC: Revenge-Malebranche-Cable car

"Sound's complicated.  I've read many legends about Toa and they are all the same, in a good way. An evil, whether it be a monster, a villan, or even a natural disaster, threatens the Matoran. Than the Toa arive and, through their unity and bravery they are able to chase back the darkness. It's like the legends are a reassurance that there will always be someone there to protect the Matoran."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant