Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Mahrika

Malebranche Jailhouse

Mahrika rolled his eyes. "Not long ago I'd have said no one abandons their search party to go shout at a doorman and look at architecture, but here we are."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: (Snake/Third Tier)

Fang and Kat rushed off suddenly for no apparent reason, and Snake followed them at a leisurely pace.

IC: (Torch/Ninth Tier)

Torch sat in the intense heat.

IC: (Raith/Third Tier--->Seventh Tier)

Raith stared out over the city from the precarious looking cable car, swinging gently from metal wires.

Kathok

IC: Fang - Malebranche - First Tier

Fang stumbled to a stop just outside the enormous transport and looked back to see Jayar and Snake had joined him. "We were too late," he explained. "Caoutchouc and the Twins got there first."

Now that the thrill of the chase was fading, so was Fang's energy. The transport seemed to represent the return to the school and all the madness that came along with it. Fang sighed and stepped inside, trying to ignore the fight that seemed to be wrapping up nearby.

IC: Rain - Malebranche - Guard Outpost

Oh, smart guy then? Why did she have to be stuck in a box with the one Rahkshi in the school who thought he was funny? She tried to scream that she was searching, and the Doorman just got in the way, but all that came out was a harsh rasp and a cough.

She couldn't put up with this. She could tolerate being stuck in a small space. Karz, she could even tolerate snarky Sparky over there. But what she could not bear was how utterly dull everything was. First, she started breathing heavily, then her hands started shaking and grasping for the bag the Guard had taken from her. Finding it was gone with all her paints, she started punching the wall, slowly denting the heavy protosteel. It was slightly better, and it was almost as satisfying as punching Sparky, but she needed color! She needed something besides this endless silver to occupy her mind...

There! Her punching had scarred a slight white scratch into the wall. It was better than nothing, and it could be expanded. Scratched metal was an interesting medium, but she enjoyed its texture, and it was all she had. Her claws raked across the walls, drawing painful screeches as a form began to take shape. It was better than nothing.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch's POV/Crawler

I turned so that I was looking straight into Deadeye's eyes.

"Let me give you a crash course on mental discipline. You are scared of your insane self aren't you?... Well know that you are strong, you are powerful, and tell that to yourself. You are the master of your mind."

Then Counterpunch took over, and his green eyes shone upon Deadeye's face.

"And then try to control your other self. You can't let your dark side win."

*Pretty ironic to say y'know?* i thought.

~It's to inspire him. And besides you know we both have equal say about how we use this body.~ thought Counterpunch.

IC: Cuutuk - Cuutuk's room

He holds it similar to a ukulele. (Not that such a thing exists)

He presses a string down on the neck, and plucks it. It makes a higher pitch note. He gasps. He's always wondered about this thing, it's always called to him, like it was...

HIS DESTINY.

Nah, just something he's good at.

He begins to play a couple notes, along with some strums in it. It wasn't something of a masterpiece, but it was very fast progress.

"Haha! This is great!" He continues experimenting with basic cords, smiling wide.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Cuutuk - Cuutuk's room

"Yeah! I am! This is so exciting!" He strums a bit more, and then sets it down on his bed.

He hugs her, and in realization of what he did, he let's go quickly.

"T-Thank you so much!"

He lays on his bed, lightly strumming.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Rain continued scratching as if she hadn't heard him, though a wide grin spread across her face. It gave her no small satisfaction to know her little project was annoying Sparky.

IC: Sidonas - Recoil's Dorm

Sidonas let out a small wince of pain, Kamas really hurt his wrists. "Agh!" He let out, and continued, "You're evil.. I'm just a thief trying to cause some commotion, is that so bad?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: All Grossh needed to do was snap his fingers. Just one snap from the Vortixx all in gold and his apprentices got to work. A staff? A staff was easy. Most of it was just stick, that was half the work done for you right there. Hoto received one with three twisted blades at either end, curled into spirals that joined into a single point. A weapon designed for skewering through armour, then cracking it open with a righteous twist. And whether through accident or design the tines hummed with perfect pitch when struck, almost as good as any tuning fork. 

As for Era's request, well fixing the whip was an almost insultingly small task. How about making it better along the way. Not only did the smiths repair it, they added tiny barbs to each of the metal links. Barbs that, while no bigger than her fingertip, gave Era a nasty scratch when she poked one as a test. 

New gear in hand, the trio of students left the House of Grossh with the man himself waving them a cheerful farewell. He could see a potentially prosperous future in making these new friends...

The Guard had no idea what Rider was trying to say. He was tempted to throw him in with the other two, but fortunately Suvak arrived, with Vlad in tow having just 'rescued' him from the actors, explanations and a little bribe money at the ready. Mahrika and Rain were released, though got no end of evil looks from the Guards. Their noisy stay hadn't exactly made them popular...

Glass and Xara discovered Rahkshi staffs in the boxes they checked, similar to the ones Bullseye had discarded during his concealment of Hashan. They didn't look out the ordinary, but hey, it might be nice to have a spare weapon if needed.

It took a while but eventually all the students were gathered back together at the Terrain Crawler, many of them exhausted from their trials at the capital. The journey back to their home and beds was a welcome one after a trip that had been of varying experience between students. Malebranche was good for a visit, but it was nice being back on home turf

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

iC: Pyre

Pyre went to his dorm to sleep

Ic: Death, Famine, War, Pestilence

Famine went to the libarar to return his cookbook a free freeing Booger from his lasso. Upon entering the door rahk looked around. War noticedsomething. Between a book on decryption and battle sstrategies he saw a book that matched Sido's discription of his Codex. He opened it and seeing that it was in code he knew it was it.

War "I found that maniac's codex!"

Death swiped the book from war.

"I have an idea..."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Revenge-Causeway

"Well, that was fun."  Revenge said, stretching.  "I'll see you all later."  He turned to go to his room.

IC: Melody-Cuutuk's Room

"The other's s-s-should be b-back by n-now.  I n-need to ch-check on T-Torch." She turned to leave. "I'll see you again soon."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Kat:

Slightly off put that we'd lost, I chalke it up to me having not slept in....

Karz, when was the last time I slept?

I went to my room, wearily unlocking the door, and pushing it in.

The bed was lightly disturbed from when Fang had been in here.

A glint of metal caught my eye, drawing it down to see his necklace discarded on the floor. I stooped and picked it up, setting it on the shelf for now.

I fell into bed, Asleep almost before I'd landed.

IC: Siodnas - Recoil's Dorm

Sidonas was puzzled, he heard the purr in her voice and now this? Did someone actually want to limit him being beat? Without thinking, he replied.

"Why do you care all of the sudden about the suffering I'll be taking? Didn't you just press blades against my wrists? And I might, or may not, seeing as how Exxan or another will kill me anyways..."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Hoto - Malebranche - Fifth to First Tier

Hoto shyly took the offered staff, feeling the new weight in her hand. The balance seemed slightly off of what she was used to, but it would be easy to get used to. She ran her hands along the length of the staff, admiring its smooth texture and workmanship in the only way she could.

She gave a small gasp as her hand bumped up against the blades at the end, but then she carefully reached for them once again, stroking them and nearly humming with pleasure along with the soft tone that came from them. Her attention never left the staff all the way to the vehicle.

Rain glared right back at the guards as she retrieved her things, barely restraining the urge to carry out her threats. But she was leaving this city, there was no use tormenting them further. On the other hand...

As she snatched up her staff, she spun it around to Mahrika's neck almost too fast to follow. A meanful, poisonous glare accompanied it. She hoped she didn't have to explain how little she valued him and his opinions.

IC: Root - Malebranche - Second Tier

With his search of the city's dwellings completed, Root emerged onto the street once more, a little worse for wear after several townspeople caught him "snooping." Fortunately, his plants had protected him from the worst of the damage, but he still rubbed at a few particularly tender spots.

Now, as Suvak did not appear to be in there, Root contemplated his next action. He didn't know where else to search...

Alas, 'Twould appear the quest had been completed! Fleets of Rahkshi were gliding to whence they came, and Root folded up and flew alongside back to the transport. So, that was an adventure. The stories never made it sound so painful.

IC: Squid

Squid hurried back to his dorm to hide his backpack, then went out to find Rain, who had promised to take him to the Cauldron.

OOC: Squid now has something if he wants to trade... non-gruel food. Don't go snooping around for it unless you want a sword to the face. Squid may be a pacifist and a diplomat, but he'll protect his food with his life.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC The Brothers

Death went to his dorm and taking the bed sheet to make a book bag. He then put the codex and some of famine's cook books and the book on decryption in that bag. He then hides it away.

Famine saw squid running by and asked
"What's in that bulging bag?Also. Do you smell food?"

OOC: Famine loves food.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~