Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Jayar / Refectory

"Indeed," replied Jayar. "I was looking through the halls, but found nothing. Perhaps we should check the Library or Gym?"

Funny, they'd just gotten back from a location assignment, and now they were on a quest for a being once more.

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Vlad entered the room, stepping over the fallen door. It was already beginning to fade into the floor, while the doorframe was starting a new barrier.

He opened the cabinet, and found a few firestarters. This was indeed the pyro's room.

"Look for any of zer thinks he said he stole," he instructed the brothers. Even as he did so, he lifted the mattress, revealing a slim brown book.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Refectory

Fang nodded and thought it over. The Rahkshi seemed intelligent, but the schematics appeared to be more of a tool than a weapon. "Perhaps we should check the Library first," he decided, and started off toward it.

IC: Cuutuk - Causeway

He smiles.

"Awesome."

'New friends. This is great! It's only my second month here, and I already have 3(... Er... 4?) Friends!' He thinks to himself.

His pet, who was on his back the whole time, climbs atop his head and chirps in agreement.

OOC: I really wish I could italicize on mobile.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: (Torch/Causeway)

Another rahk had pulled him from his sitting place in the Ninth Tier, garbling something about the fact that the Terrain Crawler was about to leave, and then he had been brought back here.

Suddenly, another rahk was shouting his name. He looked around to see that odd one that had talked to him in the Refectory.

"What?" he asked Melody.

IC: (Snake/Causeway)

Well that had been a bloody waste of time...at least he'd got to see some new places. The only assignment Snake had won had been the first one, and even then, he had only really half won it.

Bloody tired, too. Need a rest. Snake headed for his dorm.

IC: (Raith/Causeway)

They arrived with a jolt, and Raith stepped outside. Strangely, that assignment had felt somewhat like a brief respite...being away from the daily complications, appealing to the primal instinct: the hunt, the chase. But now she was back, there was work to be done. Raith went to find Chekquars.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Squid

Squid watched as Rain walked inside of a waterfall. He cautiously walked into the water and sidled towards the waterfall. Squid closed his eyes and walked through the waterfall. The cool water poured down over his head. It felt calming, but a bit cold. He felt his feet hit solid ground and the water stop falling. Squid rubbed his eyes and opened them. He gasped in amazement at what he saw. 

"Woaah..."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Rain - Cauldron

Rain grinned even wider and dramatically swept her arms around at the majestic interior with its odd assortment of... well, everything.

"Welcome to the Cauldron," she proclaimed, wishing her voice was stronger to give it the proper intonation. "What do you need? It's all here!"

OOC: You can italicize on mobile, like this: [i Italicized stuff [/i but with closing brackets. You can do bold with b.

IC: Jayar / Refectory-->Library

Jayar followed Fang to the library and begin to scan the room. He didn't see anyone carrying the tool/weapon, but the shelves provided numerous hiding places.

"You check over there," he pointed to the shelves on his left, and then pointing to the right continued "and I'll examine these. If you find him... Well, don't kill him immediately."

IC: Vlad / Torch's Dorm

Vlad picked up the book and opened it. A poem on the effectiveness and elegance of the wooden staff confronted him. That other Rahk has carried a wooden staff, right? The book probably didn't belong to the pyro, anyways.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Fang - Library

Fang walked off through the shelves, carefully searching any place a Rahkshi could hide. He listened for a sign that someone was there, but the Library appeared empty.

As he came to the back of the Library, he walked through a series of empty desks. There was the one where he had spoken to Exxan. There was where Suvak was sitting, the desk still covered in papers left to gather dust. Fang had no chance to participate in the third assignment, as he was unconscious in the Infirmary for the duration, and he was curious to see what the others had imagined. He flipped through the pages, scowling at the brutality of some and their approving comments, while nearly laughing at the impracticality of others. Then his eyes rested on a familiar name. Hoto.

He picked up the pages and shook off the dust, intending to return it later, but he couldn't help glance at the written plan. Her first plan was a brilliant strategy for subduing an entire army using the false death powers and spinners of the Suukorak, and it was highly praised by Suvak. Her second was admittedly impractical, and he frowned at the description of the assassination.

Then there was the writing. It was clear and elegant, obviously not written by a blind Rahkshi. Hadn't she mentioned Jayar had helped? He would have to thank the Rahkshi at the conclusion of their search.

IC: Root - Library

Root slammed his book closed with an air of finality. He had completed the adventures of Lesovikk once more, having lost count of how many times he had done so. Every word was commited to memory, but he enjoyed the concrete feel of the old pages.

Root set the book aside and looked down off the shelf to see what was going on. The Library was unusually quiet and empty at this hour, but there was a black and silver Rahkshi below who appeared to be searching for something. Eager to take a break from sitting, he rolled off the shelf with a snap of vines (already growing back after Deadeye's meddling) and landed with a crash behind the Rahkshi.

"C-c-can I help y-y-you f-f-find something?" He offered. Many sections of the Library were familiar to him.

OOC: Stronghold has responded to the attack. http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/page-198?do=findComment&comment=843544

IC: Toxin/3rd Person/Dorm

Ignored by the Ragnorahk and Vlad, he went to sleep.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch's View/Deadeye's Dorm

"Bullseye told me...something about personality issues...heterochromia...and experience with being crazy."

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Causeway

I smiled at Cuutuk.

"Sure."

I turned to Melody.

"So did you join the talent show, Melody?"

Squid walked over to a large can of blue paint. His eyes darted around until they found some silver paint. He picked up the blue paint and put it next to the silver paint.

"I'm only seeing cans of paint, since that's what I came for, but what else is in here? It's awesome!"

I HATE SCORPIOS

IC: Jayar / Library

A thud sounded behind Jayar. He whipped around to see Root, offering help finding something.

"Indeed. I'm looking for a Rahkshi carrying a tool like the one depicted here." He showed the plant-covered Rahkshi the schematic from his room.

IC: Vlad

"I think it belonks to a silver unt black Rahkshi of Qvuick Healink," Vlad told Death. "I vill return it to him when I see him." He tucked it into a fold in the Cloak of Umbra.

OOC: Missed Death's question, edited

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: (Torch/Causeway)

"It was fine." said Torch matter-of-factly. He wasn't sure why this one was speaking to him like a child, but it was getting on his nerves.

burn her

heh

Not a bloody chance

c'mon, you know ya wanna

I thought I told you to shut up. Eh?

maaaayybe

"I'll be in the Gym" he said to Melody, heading for the Refectory. 

Kathok

Rain kicked aside a rough shield to get at a particular shade of sky blue. "Little bit of everything, I guess," she answered, a little absentmindedly. She was trying to focus on finding the exact colors she would need. "Weapons, tools, food, just about anything you would ever need. It's a great place to pick up some rare items. A while back, someone found a Lightblaster in here and used it in their assignments."

She reached into a pile of junk metal and dragged out a can of silvery-white paint. She dove in again and found the dark coppery color of the designs through the rest of her armor. As she walked back to Squid, hefting the paint in each hand, she glanced at his meager pile with distaste. "Uh... what exactly are you painting?" she asked, trying to sound casual about it.

"Oh," Root replied, slightly disappointed that he wasn't looking for a new book. Perhaps along their adventures, Root could stumble upon his next novel. "I-I-I don't m-m-meet many R-r-rahkshi." He stammered, but he took a good look at the print. It didn't appear to spray fire, so Root had no idea who it could belong to, and he began to lose interest in the search. But a hero does not abandon one in need! Besides, he had already offered. His sharp eyes, honed by hours of reading minute text, could be of use, and he could trap the Rahkshi in his vines.

"W-w-what did he d-d-do?" Root questioned.

IC: Fang - Library

Fang let his hand with the pages fall and resumed his search. Jayar appeared to be questioning a rather... unusual Rahkshi, but it would be good to have any kind of help. Fang was beginning to think that they would not find the thief in the Library, but he still had shelves to look through.

"I'm going to paint my dorm. I want to paint my walls blue and have a silver squid swimming on my walls. And if possible, I want to redecorate my room with custom furniture and decorations. I've planned to make a lamp, curtains, a blanket and maybe a door for my cupboard, if I can figure out how to work with wood. So I'll need blue fabric, some metal wire and lots of paint. Do you think that stuff is here? Besides the paint, I mean."

I HATE SCORPIOS

Root clenched his fists indignantly. "The s-s-scoundrel!" He proclaimed. 'Twas no more just a search, but a hunt for justice! How could a hero such as him refuse this chance?

"W-what do y-y-you n-n-need?"

Rain eyed the two cans of paint skeptically. "You're going to paint your room with that? No, no, no! Let me!" Rain ran over and dropped her paints near Squid's pile and back off deeper into the Cauldron. Occasionally she would stop for a moment and stare at something, or reach into a pile to look at some paints before throwing it aside once more. After a while, she came back with everything from her spines to her staff festooned with varying shades of blue, silver, and white. She shook herself and the cans dropped into the pile with a crash. She looked up at Squid with a self-satisfied grin. "Now that paint is taken care of, let's look for your furniture. I'm sure we can find something in here."

A band? Mm.. He kinda just wants to be with melody...

"It's a tiny string thingy, I don't think It would fit with your band."

He turns to melody.

"A-Alright... Sounds great! Umm... Wh-When do you want to practice?" He asks, shaking in both from nervousness and excitement.

He holds his pet in his arms like a pillow, squeezing him gently to try and reduce his shaking. It chirps angrily in response.

"I'm free... Well... Most of the time..."

"Oh, heh... Sorry."

"That'd be great, going to the cauldron." He says. He lets his pet go and grabs his uke from his back, and shows both of them.

"I brought my thingamajig. What is this thing, anyway?"

OOC: Keep getting karzing sniped!

Rain nodded and ran off again to search for cloth. The wire would be easy to find, but cloth would have to be very particular. She imagined the walls as she would paint them, the shades of blue flowing and fading into one another with hints of silver and green. Then she tried to picture where to fit the curtains and the lamp, mentally flipping through a few colors she had noticed lying around the Cauldron. Once more, she picked up countless sheets of cloth, nearly identical in appearance, and cast aside one after the other, it's color not meeting her artistic standards.

At last, she returned to Squid with a single sheet draped over one arm. It was a deep, dark blue, mixed with slight hints of grey and green. "This will be perfect," she stated, holding it up for Squid's inspection.

IC: Jayar / Library

Need anything? Hmm. "Well, if you see anyone with a tool like this, could you inform me or one of my comrades? Currently Fang," he looked down the shelves at the Surahk, "that Vorahk I mentioned, whose name I do not know, and I are searching for the thief, and there may be others as well, depending on how much he took." He realized that be hadn't introduced himself. "I'm Jayar, by the way." He extended a hand for Root to shake.

IC: Vlad

"Vell, it vould be good if ve could return zer book to its owner, but I do not know vhere he is. So for now perhaps ve should prepare for zer trial you mentioned earlier? Vhere should such a think take place? " replied Vlad.

Edited by Johnrahk

Root took the offered hand in a chivalrous handshake and returned his usual heroic introduction to Jayar.

"I am Root, Reader of Books, at y-y-your service."

Root completed the gesture with a quick, heroic bow. As he straightened, he prepared himself to search. His skills would be most useful in the Library, where he could recognize the tiniest discrepancy from its normal appearance, but it appeared Jayar and Fang had already searched much of it. He pondered where to begin searching. Perhaps he would find more unfortunate victims in the Dormitories, just discovering the crime.

"I w-w-will search the D-d-dormitories and r-r-report t-t-to you. G-g-good luck."

Root set off on his next quest.

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Gym - Fighting Xara
I sidestepped the spear, which made me lose the momentum to ram her off. So I settled with a good 'ol punch headed for her chest and I activated the Flame Burst at the last second.

IC: Xara - Gym.

I cried out, more in surprise than pain as his fist struck me in the chest - then burst into flames. I fell backwards off the pillar, down towards the hard, painful floor...

SPLASH!

....The gym responded to my desperate mental request just in time, enclosing our area of the gym with a barrier and filling it with a waist-deep pool of water. My landing wasn't particularly graceful, and my body ached all over from the impact, but it was better than if I'd hit the bare floor, and I wasn't on fire anymore. 

Snarling up at my opponent, I drew a Talon and flung three of the knives up at his chest. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar