Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara - Gym.

Using the knife still in my hand, I teleported the three Talons back to me, saving Glass. Then I shifted position, flinging three at Vaalku. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"You insulted me for no good reason, in front of one of the very few people in the school I genuinely respect." I teleport the knives back into my hand and put them away, drawing my second sword. "You weren't going to walk away from that without being punished."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He wasn't getting away from me that easily... 

I charged at him from the side, jumping at the last moment and swinging both of my swords down at his head. 

IC: Cuutuk - gym

Cuutuk finally gets up successfuly, and walks to the exit, ignoring the fight. He was defeated. No matter how much he didn't like it, there was no way to stop the dispute. He gestures for his fikou to follow, and it runs up his leg and to his head. He walks out, and walks to Palma's room.

OOC: How do I get fixed? Also g'night.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Exxan - Dorm. 

I tapped the vial, then popped it open and sniffed deeply. Yep, it was definitely Lerahk poison. Which ###### had put that here? 

If this was someone's idea of a joke, they were going to be sorry... 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Cuutuk - gym

Cuutuk finally gets up successfuly, and walks to the exit, ignoring the fight. He was defeated. No matter how much he didn't like it, there was no way to stop the dispute. He gestures for his fikou to follow, and it runs up his leg and to his head. He walks out, and walks to Palma's room.

OOC: How do I get fixed? Also g'night.

OOC: Glass will bring you to the infirmary. Wait till Ultron gets online and uses Palma to heal you.

It's almost ritual by now :P

IC: Glass

"Come, I'll help you."

Glass put one of Cuutuk's arms around his shoulders and helped him to the Infirmary.

IC: Era - Refectory.

"A month or so..." I said absent-mindedly. Zivon was pecking at something on my face; it was distracting. "...I think..."

IC: Xara was doing an excellent job of keeping Palma busy. She was still overseeing Stronghold's attempt at recovery when Cuutuk was pulled in with almost the same injuries, just to a lesser extent. She quickly turned to the confusion Rahkshi to patch him up and get him back on his feet so she could refocus on Stronghold. He'd relied too much on his invulnerability stopping him taking burns or cuts he'd just let Xara shock him without considering the neurological damage done to his kraata and suit. This fix was going to a bit touch and go...

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Toxin/1st Person/Halls

I mused what Sidonas said.

"Then someone must closely, and very closely, watch this guy as he copies everything symbol for symbol."

IC: Jayar and Vlad / Courtyard

"I don't trust him enough to give it back to him at all. Somevun else can copy it, unt ve can give him zer copy," declared Vlad.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

"Oi! All you need is leverage, the rest of the Codex is just inventions, now you don't really need to know the specs on a custom crossbow now do you? Let me keep my Codex, I will give you the encryption key and the personal info. If I am lying, feel free to decode it all and hunt me down."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Jayar and Vlad / Courtyard

"Unt how can ve be sure ve have enough leverage over you unless ve have zer actual book?" said Vlad.

Jayar contemplated what had been said. Clearly Sidonas was desperate to have the book back. It was his most valued possession - like Jayar's was his poetry, or Vlad's the ceiling magnet.

"Actually," he said, "I think the punishment he deserves is simply being deprived of his Codex for a few days. He stole our most valuable possessions, perhaps doing without his will show him the error in his ways."

For Vlad, this was unsatisfactory, but it was likely to actually happen, so he expressed his agreement.

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Fang looked up from his welding to see a Rahkshi being brought into the Infirmary. He scowled. They looked bad, but he didn't know them all that well. It was no use trying to find out what happened.

He did, however, know Bullseye, and he seemed to notice the two brothers for the first time. Stronghold was out, and Bullseye appeared understandably upset. Fang set down the spine and walked over to the Accuracy Rahkshi. "Is he... going to be alright?" he asked.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch's POV/Deadeye's Dorm

~He's pitiful isn't he.~ thought Counterpunch as I hoisted Deadeye onto his bed.

*Yeah...I'm starting to see why Stronghild wanted to help us.* I replied.

We left his dorm quietly and went to look to for Stronghold.

IC: (Snake/Courtyard)

Snake had headed towards some commotion in the courtyard, finding a large group there.

"What the karz is happening here?" he asked the world in general--

IC: (Raith/Courtyard)

--A trail of some kind, by the look of it. Similar to the one the pyromaniac had faced some time earlier.

In the corner, Raith observed silently.

IC: (Torch/Refectory)

The aforementioned pyromaniac sat in the canteen section of the school, happily eating slop...

It tasted slightly more strange today, for some reason...probably nothing. 

OOC: (Sil/Okoto)

By the way, I'm glad people have started using the term Bomaurahk finally :P 

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Fang followed Bullseye's gaze downward, unsure of what else he could say. He settled on "Palma knows what she's doing. If anyone can fix him up, it would be her. Just... let me know if you need anything."

Fang uncomfortably slipped back to Omega's side. The new spines were nearly completed, though Fang wished he had made them better. As he watched the welding closely, he noticed how wavering and warped each one was. The spines he had painted were messily done and uneven, while Kat's were smooth.

She sure knows her paint, Fang reflected, thinking back to how she looked once she returned from the Cauldron.

IC: Rail - Causeway

Rail arrived just in time to see some other Rahkshi holding the one he was talking to earlier prisoner. Not wanting to get involved, he decided to hastily turn around and walk back towards the gym.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Squid

Squid looked up.

"Do you know anyone who can weld? I'm level three, but my lightning isn't hot enough to melt in much."

OOC: I'm awake.

IC Clockwork:

"I can kinda weld. I mean, I have a  welder, but I'm not very good with it yet."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: The Brothers

"We know what is in this Codex. He told us that there are things in there that would make people hunt him down..." said Death solemnly. "And Pestilence. Wash your hands you dirty fool."

Pestilence: "Grumble"

Death: "I'd say we make him search every single dorm to search for the stolen items and return to the owners and apologize. Also I think you are forgetting something... I have the Codex. I have plans for it..."

OOC: Death is going to make a duplicate of the Codex :D

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Pyre - Gym

Pyre called. 

"Anybody want to fight?"

IC: The Brothers

Famine looked at Recoil. "I think he wants to get on somebody's good side."

IC Mar'jik:

Walking through the halls, Mar'jik sensed several other minds. While his empathy was very weak at distance, he was able to tell they were agitated. Turning the bend, he saw several Rahkshi. FOur he recognized from the assignment. They were mad, and so were the other strange ones. "What is happening?" he asked.

OOC: Kovika, could you use a different font? The one you use now hurts my eyes.

Death explained to Mar'jik everything about the thief and the robberies.
Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

OOC: I'm back

IC Vaalku

Vaalku swung the punching bag at the swords, embedding them deep within. Don't make 'em like they used to... He thought as he shoved the bag away. "look, this doesn't need to escalate further. If you keep it up other students will rally against you, and I don't need another Karzed skirmish."

IC: Rider

"Well..forcing you to go that trial. I know you didn't know what you were doin' now."  Rider smiled. Claws crawled up onto Torch's knees.

IC: (Torch/Refectory)

Torch could only dimly remember that trail thing...there had been a lot of people shouting at each other, some even drew weapons, but he had just sat there reading the Zakaz History. It hadn't been bad in any way, just boring and confusing.

"I's fine - I don't know what it was about either. Those people were pretty odd, weren't they?" he said, absent-mindedly staring at #143 Lighter's iridescent flame.

Kathok

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

Death: "I'd say we make him search every single dorm to search for the stolen items and return to the owners and apologize. Also I think you are forgetting something... I have the Codex. I have plans for it..."

"As punishment for entering others rooms, force him to enter even more rooms? Vhat is to prevent him from takink even more? Not a good idea." Vlad was starting to get fed up with this. He just wanted to go to sleep, for Mata Nui's sake.

IC: Jayar / Courtyard

Jayar stepped forth and spoke to the assembled Rahkshi. "This Rahkshi thought it would be humorous to deprive others of their most valued possessions.  Therefore, I feel the ideal punishment would be the deprivation of his most valued item - his Codex - for several days, after which it should be returned to him, if the book's holder feels he has learned his lesson."

"Let us vote, then. Are there any in opposition to this punishment, or do all agree?"

Edited by Johnrahk