Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara - Gym. 

I got to my feet, prodding my fallen foe with my staff. He didn't stir. 

Laughing to myself, I walked away, glad to see that every day I was improving. Weeks ago, I wouldn't have dreamed of taking on a limited invulnerability Rahkshi. Now I'd defeated one with ease. So why hadn't I leveled up yet? I'd put so much work in, trained every day, but that upstart Exxan and his creepy friend Phogen had still beaten me to it. 

Life was unfair sometimes. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Fang glared at the thief, but he sounded honest. "It is none of your concern," he replied.

Fang looked back towards Jayar. "It would appear I am done here. If you need me, I'll... I'll be in the Infirmary." There was still something there he had to complete, and he might as well do it while Kat slept. Afterward, they would have time to plan.

IC: Rain - Cauldron

Rain hissed with frustration as Squid suddenly turned to the newcomers. Nevermind, she would just search on her own. She walked back through the Cauldron, searching for anything large and flat that could be made into a dresser. It wouldn't be the prettiest thing in the world, but it would probably be better than the scrap heap the school passed as a dresser.

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Gym

I frantically searched for a pulse. Luckily for me there was one but very small. I glared at the leaving Xara, vowing to defeat her.

I got back to trying to save Stronghold as I pressed down on his chest trying to make him breathe, to jumpstart his heart. But his heart beat stayed the same.

I eventually resorted to do the only thing I could possibly do to help him.

I jumped up, and dropkicked him. Really hard.

I listened again. And listened. And listened.

His heartbeat had returned to normal. I was glad! But to exact revenge, I made sure to avoid anyone as I got him to the infirmary. I waited for Palma to hopefully heal him up.

OOC: Time to give Bullseye the bad news, Ultron.

IC: Rail - Hallways

"Pfft. Whatever," Rail said as he continued on his path towards the Causeway.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Dallior:

Dallior spontaneously broke down and died. The End.

OoC: I'm not really involved in this RPG anymore so, now that 100 pages have passed since my last post, I made it official.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Exxan - Dorm. 

I sat up, stifling a yawn, and got to my feet. "What the karz?"

There was a vial of something that looked suspiciously like Lerahk poison sitting on my desk. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Courtyardd 

Hearing Famine's reply, Sidonas looked over at him. "I believe you are mistaken; you are only describing yourself my friend. And as for this trial, can we just get this started? I plead guilty, nothing to say in my defense, blahblahblahblahbalh...*Rahkshi equivalent of a cough, a screech maybe* Famine's an idiot. *Rahkshi equivalent of a cough, a screech maybe*

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

As Sidonas saw the hand of Pestilence, he started pulling up more remarks and jokes, as he did this, he thought: How hard does a Rahk have to work to make another Rahk laugh? Can't we all be friends? "Woah! Hey now!" He remarked at the sight of the hand raised, "Ever heard of hygiene buddy? Cause' this certainly doesn't look like it! You look more disgusting than your friend there." Sidonas motioned to Famine, "Karz, you look nastier than Tridax, you're uglier than him! And I haven't really even seen him at all!" Then Sidonas grinned at Recoil before feeling a hand hit him hard. He soon felt sick, but kept pushing jokes through his sick feeling. "Still nasty man...still nasty."

IC: Jayar and Vlad / Courtyard

"Alright." said Jayar to Fang, as Sidonas and the four brothers began some senseless bickering, which escalated quickly to Pestilence slapping Sidonas.

"Stop," Jayar commanded Pestilence, heavily. "Is this trial or torture? If the defendant has no real concept of defense (and indeed, you do not, it is an utterly idiotic idea to insult your jury), let it reflected in his final punishment, not during the trial." He paused, then continued, addressing the entire group. "I would suggest we condemn him to community service of some manner, but how exactly that would work eludes me, as we have no organized system of community service and he seems to have a propensity for angering people."

"Vell, I suggest ve first confiscate unt destroy vhatever equipment he used in zer deed." suggested Vlad. "Zat vay he vill be unable to commit such an evil act again."

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Sidonas, hearing Vlad and Jayar's talk, started:

"Let's see, what brought me to those rooms? Lockpicks, a thought about what if people assumed they stole each other's stuff, and generally wishing to anger a lot of people just for the Karzahni of it. So besides lockpicks, I can't be deprived of anything."

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Fang quickly left the Courtyard, not wishing to be caught up in the violence. As he walked to the Infirmary, his steps became slower and heavier. The assignment had been a mere distraction. The chase for the thief was just delaying the inevitable. But now he had to face the reality once more. His eyes immediately fixed on the still black and gold Rahkshi laying on one of the beds as he walked inside. Omega was dead. Looking at the body filled him with all the grief and guilt all over again, but he had one thing left to do.

He stood by the bed and picked up the next spine. His hand warmed, then glowed as he pumped small amounts of plasma through it. His fingers traced the borders, melting the spines into Omega's bare back. It was all he could do for his friend now.

IC: Root - Library

Root also tired of the trial. He had no reason to persecute the thief further, as despicable as his crime was. He found his way back to the same shelf and picked up another book.

Rain picked through the scraps of the Cauldron and noticed that Squid was alongside her. "So, know anyone who can put this stuff together?" she asked.

"If ve cannot deprive you of tools, ve vill be forced to deprive you of bodily function," growled Vlad.

"Unfortunately I am forced to agree, although not so harshly stated, with..." Jayar didn't know Vlad's name yet. "this Rahkshi," he finished. "If you assert that we cannot take anything from you to prevent any similar future crimes, then we are forced to convince you not to carry them out by other means, some of which may involve pain of sorts for you."

After hearing Vlad and Jayar's comments, Sidonas' expression went from a grin to worry.

"If you intend to break these legs, I don't think that agrees with the whole 'No excruciating pain or torture' policy that Recoil talked about. So what do you mean? I'll take the community service or whatever, but try something like that, and this will not end well for either of us."

Sidonas was bluffing, he knew they couldn't be serious, could they? He didn't want to suffer crippling again, not again. But if they did try, how would he escape, the lasso drained energy quickly, what would he do?

OOC: Dane, can't lose me legs again. Help amigo.

"I would prefer to reprimand you without hurting you," said Jayar.

"I vould like to hurt him just a little," said Vlad. He was feeling grumpy, it had been a long day and he was ready to sleep, but that was nigh-impossible without his ceiling magnet, which Sidonas had stolen.

Ignoring Vlad, Jayar continued, "But can we trust you to do community service? We have no reason to believe you have the slightest of good intentions. So far you've stolen stuff, insulted a few of us, and admitted that the reason you do these things is to cause anger in others. That doesn't really recommend you for community service very highly. Can you give us a reason to trust that you won't deliberately anger anyone again?"

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Squid

Squid shook his head.

"Sorry, I don't know anyone. But how hard could it be to build a small dresser from wood or metal? All you do is attach the parts, right? If we can't, then we'll just put up posters. After the last assignment, I... acquired some things I can use to barter with. I plan to pay you, too."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Rain shrugged seemingly without interest. As much fun as this was going to be, she had always expected to get paid. The manner of payment was what confused and interested her.

"I just thought it might be nice to have someone who knows a thing or two to build it. I guess just a few nails should work just fine for wood, but if you wanted to do anything with metal, you'll need a Surahk or something."

Sidonas, looking at them calmly, said: "Give me my Codex, if I am caught doing anything else, you can decrypt it and reveal it's information to anyone you please. If I am caught stealing and not returning, that is."

"He didn't utilize any weapons to break into the rooms, only an easily replaceable set of lockpicks," said Jayar to an annoyed Toxin. "And I don't think he's that great a fighter anyways, so his weaponry isn't really the problem here. It's more an issue of his inclination towards discreetly causing trouble I feel needs some form of remedy."

At Sidonas' suggestion, Vlad sneered. "Vhy vould ve give it back to you? You vill hide it unt ve vill lose all leverage over you. No, ve should keep it, unt decode it if you act up."

Edited by Johnrahk

IC Mar'jik:

Walking through the halls, Mar'jik sensed several other minds. While his empathy was very weak at distance, he was able to tell they were agitated. Turning the bend, he saw several Rahkshi. FOur he recognized from the assignment. They were mad, and so were the other strange ones. "What is happening?" he asked.

OOC: Kovika, could you use a different font? The one you use now hurts my eyes.

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC CLockwork:

When he got back, Clockwork made a beeline for the Cauldron. He needed a spring.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Squid

Squid looked around for two small pieces of metal plate, which he found. He shot a bolt into the metal with each hand and pressed them together. The bolt, while small, was hot enough to slightly melt the edges. They heated up, but didn't stick. Squid tried another time. No dice. He kept trying, over and over again.

OOC: I don't think Squid can arc weld at level three. Maybe at four or five though...

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Fine. Let me copy the encrypted stuff that can be used as leverage into a spare booklet, it is, after all, not a large portion of the Codex. Keep the copy or give my Codex to Recoil."

IC CLockwork:

Arriving at the Cauldron, CLockwork noticed a student trying to arc weld something. "Uh," he inturrupted, "A real welder's better for that."