Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Best defense ever.

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Gym

I'd heard rumors about those knives, but I didn't remember anything besides the fact that they were special. I immediately backhanded the blades. Looking at my forearm armor, that was wrapped in my skin, I didn't see any scratches. Good. That meant that my Skinmail was guarenteed to work. Smiling down at my opponent, I imagined a rock spike arising from the pillar. I ripped it out of the ground and chucked it at her.

IC: Xara - Gym. 

I teleported the knives back into my hand and pushed sideways in the water, letting the rock spike splash down beside me. I flung another two knives, this time discharging a jolt of electricity into each one. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Library

"May fortune be kind to you." replied Jayar, as the plant-covered Root left the Library, headed for the Dormitories.

Jayar walked over to Fang. "I have concluded my search, fruitlessly. That Bomaurahk is going to go check the dorms. Perhaps we should try the Gym?"

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Actually Bullseye left you Loganto...

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Gym - Fighting Xara

He saw the knives reappear in her hand as he willed another rock spike that he used to bat away the electrified knifes, which in turn blew up the rock. Shaken a bit by the vibrations, he manage to create and chuck another rock spike.

From what he gathered, she had a lot of mental strength to be able to do the things she did. But he knew that some one like him, who had went to mental discipline and rigorous training in hand-to-hand combat, would still have more power over the gym and her. So along with the one thrown spike, he had willed two more spikes and kicked them down at her.

IC: The Brothers

Death: "The trial should be held in the courtyard."

They head to the courtyard.

Famine took the lasso off Sidonas's tired body. Hegrabs him and pokes his eye.

Famine: "Wake up"

Death: "Spread the news about this the I and tell people to search their dorms."

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Root - Dormitories

Root nodded to Jayar as he left to the Dormitories. Many of the Rahkshi from the assignment had lingered elsewhere, so the wing was relatively empty as well. Of course, there would be several Rahkshi sleeping off the exhaustion, and Root did not want to disturb them. He did peek into a scarred door that someone had left open. The Dodge Rahkshi in there appeared to be upset, so Root determined to not bother her further. 'Twas the chivalrous thing to do.

A short time later, Root came across a small group of Rahkshi gathered in the hall. He cleared his throat to try and catch their attention, then asked "I-i-is anyone h-h-here missing it-t-tems?"

IC: Fang - Library

Fang nodded. "My search was just as successful, though I did find Hoto's assignment from earlier. She must have not had time to pick it up. I think she mentioned you helped her, so... thank you. I'd imagine she has already told you much the same, but I appreciate knowing someone is looking out for her."

Okay, this was getting stupid. I took to the air once more, landing atop another pillar to avoid the spikes he'd been throwing down at me. I knew the gym probably didn't appreciate being taken apart every time he wanted to throw something at me, and I intended to make my opponent regret messing with my favourite room in the school. 

Enforcing my will on the room once more, a cluster of bio-long spikes grew up out of the floor below, invisible beneath the surface of the dark water. Then, drawing another Talon, I teleported my earlier two knives back into my hand and threw all three - electrified - at my foe. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas stirred, and eventually woke,feeling something poke his eye.

"Wh- Wha?- Gah! I'm awake!" He shoved the stick, beginning to speak, "Where did you take me? How long have I been out? Where's Recoil?"

Sidonas wasn't too sure he would be spared, would Recoil keep her word and make sure he was not killed? He didn't know, but hopefully his Codex would be safe...

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"I am happy to oblige," said Jayar. "And, in honesty, I enjoyed it. Hoto is unique, and I..." I what? How to describe the feeling? "...care about her."

IC: Vlad / Torch's Dorm

Was that Root? Indeed, the Bomaurahk had arrived, inquiring about missing items. Either someone had informed him of the crime, or he had lost something himself.

"I have," he declared, before continuing triumphantly. "Unt, ve have captured zer theif! He is right here. Ve vere plannink on puttink him on trial." Vlad motioned to Sidonas, still in Famine's delicate care, now stirring. "He admitted to everythink, however, he does not know vhere he put zer thinks he took. Vhich included, by zer vay, some fire-starters, a few books, my bed, unt a few vials of poison. Vun of zer books has already been found; it belonks to a silver unt black Rahkshi of Qvuick Healink." He produced from his cloak Jayar's book of poetry. "Have you seen him? I vould like to give it to him."

OOC: Assuming Root was speaking to the Ragnarahk and Vlad. Ignore if not.

IC: Melody-Cauldron

"Hello," Melody called to the two Rahkshi in the cave.

IC: Rail - Dorms

The noise outside grew as Rail suspected that the other students were now returning from the assignment; he would get no sleep here.

Picking himself up off of the bed, he exited the room and locked it once more as he proceeded to once again wander around the school aimlessly, ignoring the commotion around him. Deciding to head towards the Causeway, he turned a corner, only to bump into another Rahkshi. He barely avoided the nasty-looking slime oozing from his mouth as he managed to side-step around him, turning back towards him and glaring at him as he spoke.

"Watch where you're going," he growled before continuing on his way.

OOC: That's Booger, by the way.

IC: Booger-Hallway

"You watch where you are going!" Booger kept on walking.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Stronghold (=\ /1st Person/Gym

I imagined a wall that gave enough time to get down the pillar. The pillar was getting a tad smaller for me and I hated small platforms. As one of my feet slammed down the water, I felt spikes. Karz. I immediately stepped back onto the staircase, and imagined a platform over the water. Once it complied, I slammed into the pillar, hoping to shake her off.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"I am happy to oblige," said Jayar. "And, in honesty, I enjoyed it. Hoto is unique, and I..." I what? How to describe the feeling? "...care about her."

IC: Vlad / Torch's Dorm

Was that Root? Indeed, the Bomaurahk had arrived, inquiring about missing items. Either someone had informed him of the crime, or he had lost something himself.

"I have," he declared, before continuing triumphantly. "Unt, ve have captured zer theif! He is right here. Ve vere plannink on puttink him on trial." Vlad motioned to Sidonas, still in Famine's delicate care, now stirring. "He admitted to everythink, however, he does not know vhere he put zer thinks he took. Vhich included, by zer vay, some fire-starters, a few books, my bed, unt a few vials of poison. Vun of zer books has already been found; it belonks to a silver unt black Rahkshi of Qvuick Healink." He produced from his cloak Jayar's book of poetry. "Have you seen him? I vould like to give it to him."

OOC: Assuming Root was speaking to the Ragnarahk and Vlad. Ignore if not.

OOC: We already went to the courtyard to do the trial. I'll change it so we are on our way there

IC: The Ragnarahk

Death looked at Root.

Death: "Who are you?"

Death turned to Vlad

"I forgot. What is your name as well?"

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

"You can't run forever!" I snarled, jumping down off the platform and landing on the stairs behind him, stabbing at him with my electrified staff. 

He pushed me, I pushed him right back, pouring volts of electricity through the staff and into his body. I let go of the staff with one hand and tried to gouge at his face-plate with my claws, aiming for his not-so-invulnerable eyes. 

IC: Fang - Library

Fang nodded. "I think we all do," Fang answered, though Jayar's response sounded like more than enjoying her company. Whatever it was, Jayar had not yet done anything to make Fang concerned for her.

"Come on then, let's take a look at the Gym."

IC: Root - Hallways

"Oh," Root replied. Of course, the white and gold Vorahk could only be Vlad. He had not made the connection at the time.

To the Rahkshi asking his name, he gave the same introduction as always. "I am Root, Reader of Books. I-I-I was s-s-seeking the thief as w-w-well."

"I-I-I will t-t-take the news and b-b-book to J-J-Jayar, then." Root reached out a hand to take the book and glared at the thief.

IC: Rain - Cauldron

Rain grinned at Squid's pleasure. "Everything and more."

In the corner of her eye, she caught movement and whirled around to face the new Rahkshi. She glared at them, sizing them up and deciding if they were even worthy of her attention. It was easy to forget that other Rahks used the Cauldron as well. It had almost become a second home to her, and she wanted to defend it from the intruders. Instead, she tucked the cloth behind her back and stepped in front of the paints. No one was interfering with her job.

OOC: You're trying to blind him? And with that amount of electricity, maybe forever. Not gonna happen.

IC: Stronghold (=\ /1st Person/Gym
In the same manner in which I dodged Deadeye's laser beams and thrust my head forward so that she scratched the plate, and I proceeded to try and body slam her into the water.

IC: Sidonas

Sidonas looked at Recoil, giving her a Rahk's equivalent to a grin.

"You gonna keep them from killing me?" He said, "Because I think my execution will be soon if you don't."

IC: Jayar / Library-->Hallways

"Indeed," replied Jayar. He entered the halls, headed across the school for the Gym.

IC: Vlad / Hallway

"I am capable of deliverink it myself." replied Vlad, a bit defiantly. Ah, so the Quick Healing Rahk's name was Jayar, was it? Good to know. He hoped that Root wouldn't try anything dumb and cause a scene over the book.

IC: Jayar and Vlad / Hallway

In fact, delivery of the book was not to be necessary, for at this moment Jayar, headed to the Gym alongside Fang, was passing through the halls and encountered the party of Rahkshi containing both Vlad and Root, alongside many others.

"I think no delivery will be necessary," said Jayar, "I'm right here." He held out his open hand and Vlad handed him the book with a brief 'hah' look at Root.

"So," asked Jayar, "any luck finding the thief?" Vlad recounted briefly that Sidonas had confessed to what he stole, they group had checked Torch's room and found the book, and that now they were going to put Sidonas on trial in the courtyard.

"Kill you? No, what you did does not merit that much, at least in my mind." said Jayar to the captured thief when Vlad finished.

"Come on!" I snarled, as he dodged my hand and tried to push me backwards. I twisted sideways, distributing my weight enough that I landed on top of the platform instead of smashing through it. I continued sending flickers of electricity through the staff, and with my other hand, I tried to reach past his head and wrench open his kraata case. 

IC: Root - Hallways

Root stared curiously at Vlad's look. What was that supposed to mean? He had just offered, no need to make it so personal. Real beings were so... confusing. 

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang approached the group and silently listened to the glowing Rahkshi's story. Fang recognized him from the Infirmary, but had never heard his name or why he was clothed in such a fashion.

As the group approached the thief, Fang realized he recognized him as well. This was the one who had threatened revenge on Exxan. Though Fang still was not entirely satisfied with Exxan's actions, he did not regret stopping this warmonger. It seemed all he ever did was cause trouble. Fang slipped alongside him and spoke in a low voice, trying to restrain his anger. "You didn't happen to come across... a necklace, did you?"

IC: Rain - Cauldron

Rain decided to ignore the new Rahks and answered Squid. "I'll bet we can find something, though I'm more of a painter. I'm not sure how to put something like that together."

IC: Stronghold/3rd Person/Gym

The electricity began to rhythmically attack his nervous system. And something gave up. He immediately tried to run away from battle. But it was too late. His suit and Kraata was in cardiac arrest.

IC: Bullseye and Stronghold/3rd Person/Gym

"STOP!"

Bullseye had watched his brother fall a few bios away and thought he should intervene. He shouted at the two combatants as his more stronger mind returned the gym to normal. He tried to see if Stronghold was alright.

OOC: dont kil stronghold. I need him alive.

IC: The Brothers

Death:"The theif is in the courtyard."

The brothers walked to the courtyard motioning for the others to follow.

Famine: "OK Sidonas. Sooo. What punishment you think you deserve"

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas, hearing Famine mention his punishment, remarked:

"I think looking at your face is a bad enough punishment, don't you think?" He smiled, thinking of another remark towards the brothers. He let out a laugh as he did.

"Honestly I don't give a care, just leave my Codex and Recoil out of whatever I get." He then turned to Fang.

"I got into a room with it, but I left it there. Did it have a claw or fang shape to it?"