Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: The Twins (Illusive) - Gym.

Finishing our meagre meals, the two of us headed to the gym, to spar for a while. With one assignment win under my belt, I felt a renewed sense of confidence. If we kept the ball rolling, we might stand a chance of being able to level up.

But for that, we needed experience, and with combat, there was always room for improvement.

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Gym.

After wandering around the halls for a while, I returned to the gym. It was calling to me, and I was honour-bound to answer. There were always more fights to be won. Hopefully my next opponent would be more of a challenge than the last one had been. 

________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Xara and The Twins open for sparring in the gym. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rain - Cauldron

Rain watched Squid's display in awe. "Can every level three do something like that?" she whispered, her eyes never leaving the brilliantly glowing edges... until yet another Rahkshi stepped in. It was rare for even one Rahkshi to come in at the same time she did, but three in one day was ridiculous. She rolled her eyes at the newcomer. "I suppose you happen to have one stuffed in your armor, then?"

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

After hearing Toxin speak to Recoil, Sidonas quickly interjected: "I meant give a copy of the leverage to Recoil. Let me keep my Codex."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Cuutuk - Outside of Cauldron

He sighs, saddened by the song. He stops playing and sticks his head in the cauldron.

He looks around, puzzled.

"Where's melody? Ah well, Squid, if you see her, tell her I'm heading back." He shouts, expecting him to hear.

He leaves and flies back to the school, and enters. He walks to the gym.

Gym

Cuutuk begins punching a punching bag, sloppily. He's very bad at this sort of thing, but it relieves stress, and it's good exercise.

OOC: Open For Interaction

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I turned way from the target I'd been tossing Talons at and spotted him: Vaalku. 

"Payback time," I hissed under my breath, teleporting the knives back into my hand and flinging three of them at Vaalku's exposed back. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Cuutuk - gym

He sees shiny things coming towards the rahk from behind.

"Look out!" He shouts, pushing the new rahk out of the bolts way, one hits Cuutuk in the back plate, piercing his armor, slightly cutting into his fleshy kraata body.

"Gah!!" Cuutuk screams, and falls to the floor, curling up.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

"Fool..." I snarled, cursing the idiots at this school for always interfering in things that they knew nothing of. I drew another knife, teleporting the others back into my hand, and threw all four at Vaalku once more. 

IC Vaalku

Vaalku dove and shoved the curled Rahk across the floor, skidding hi to a stop on the wall. Four more knives came flying at Vaalku. He dodged the first, carefully smacking the blunt side of the second, and electrically stopping the third. The fourth partially dove into his shoulder. He pulled it out, and looked at his attacker. "What's the deal, huh?"

EDIT: Kapura'd.

Edited by ghidora131

"Forgotten me already?" I spat, whipping out another knife and teleporting the other four back into my hand. "You said conversing with me was like talking to a brick wall, and I promised to introduce you to the brick walls here in the gym?" 

I put the knives away and drew my staff. "I'm about to make good on that promise."

I laughed. "You're a nobody, Vaalku. No one cares about you now, and no one will miss you when you're gone." I raised the staff and flung it, like a spear, at his chest. The instant it left my hand I was moving again, drawing one of my swords with one hand and a Talon in the other. 

I swung my sword underhand, swatting staff away from me before swinging my fist - with Talon drawn - at his face. 

IC: Cuutuk - Gym

Cuutuk saw this, there was nothing he could do. He was bleeding pretty bad.

"No..." He whispered to himself.

He takes his arm off of his limp one, and dawns his staff. He runs to the middle of the two rahks, activating his staff, disorienting the both of them.

"Stop. You gotta- Ngh... Stop."

But not far enough. He was out of range of the knife, but not my other weapon. I brought up my sword, using the extra reach to swing a sweeping blow at his chest. He was going to pay for insulting me. 

I let him catch my weapon, then send a jolt of electricity through my hand, into my weapon, and into his own staff. Hopefully the severe electric shock that was travelling to his hand would make him think twice about interfering in a personal fight that was none of his business. 

IC:

A stream of Plasma blasted the space between Xara and Vaalku. Hopefully Vaalku wouldn't be hit.

From behind, two hands grabbed Cuutuk and hauled him from Xara before the lightning killed him.

"All of you stop."

Floor the Plasma Rahk stood nearby staff still steaming. Glass was holding Cuutuk away from Xara.

"Friend, I suggest you don't interfere. This is an honour thing between the two," he signalled at Vaalku and Xara. He nodded his thanks to Floor, who acknowledged the nod and walked off.

"Now, let's start again," Glass motioned at the two. He wasn't going to interfere in Xara's fights. She wouldn't appreciate that.

IC: Floor

The Rahk yawned as he exited the gym. He was bored.

OOC: Floor open for interaction.

"Thank you, gentlemen," I grinned, picking my own staff up off the floor and putting it on my back with my swords. I turned my icy gaze back to Vaalku. "Now, where were we?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Cackling with delight, I drew a trio of knives and flung them at Vaalku's retreating back.

You can't run forever, you coward....

"Forgetting me?" I draw another knife, teleporting the ones I'd thrown back into my hand, only to throw three of them right back at Vaalku.