Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Cuutuk - outside

He laughs, and then pauses. He reviews the conversation so far, and realizes one thing has been off this entire time.

"Hey... Are you cold...? You've kinda been stuttering this entire time..."

He pauses.

"I-I mean no offense of course... Like, if it's a defect, or something..."

He looks away, regretting mentioning it immediately afterwards.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Fang - Malebranche - Third Tier to Eighth Tier

Fang nodded to Jayar, though he dreaded going back down there. The Eighth tier couldn't be as bad as the Ninth, could it?

Leaving the Skakdi and his friends, Fang leapt off the edge of the Third Tier and flew down to the Eighth Tier, catching sight of a few fellow students flying past to the upper tier. As he landed near First Vein Purification, he found only a disgruntled manager and a few lingering students. As he walked inside to take a look around, he found Suvak, but it appeared a Twin and Caoutchouc had found him first.

Fang leaned on the door frame and hissed. Why do I even care? It's just a ridiculous assignment that a Twin and Caoutchouc happened to win. Now we can all get back to the Academy and finish our preparations for... Omega and...

No matter what he said to talk himself out of it, he still found himself frustrated that they of all Rahkshi were the ones to win.

IC: Rain - Malebranche - Guard Outpost

To Mahrika

IC: Hoto - Malebranche - Fifth Tier

To Era

IC: Era - Fifth Tier (House of Grossh)

"Weapons, armour," I shrugged, "is there anything you want or need?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

I followed Fang, since I wanted to see this lead for myself, and it seems his info had been good, there was Suvak.

Unfortunately, there was also Caoutchoac, and the Twins.

Karz, we'd wasted too much time questioning.

I sighed heavily, I was getting worse at these tasks. While I didn't mind not doing well for Tridax, I DID mind not improving myself.

But at least no one got blown up this time, I thought with a grimace.

OOC: Kat open for interaction.

IC: Silencer - Eigth Tier (First Vein Purifications)

Seeing my twin emerge beside Suvak and Caoutchouc, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Finally, we'd succeeded in something! I drop the silence field and leave the foreman to call the guards or run away or whatever he wants to do. 

I walked up Illusive, slapping high fives. Now... "What happens now?" I asked Suvak. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I... I mean, I don't know the first thing about weapons!" Hoto gasped out to Era. "I've... only ever used my staff... when I had to. I... I think I'm okay... unless I might need something for training?" 

Era probably knew a lot more than she did about weapons, so maybe she knew of something that might help make fighting easier.

IC: Fang - Malebranche - Eighth Tier

Fang looked back at a sigh to see Kat had followed him, and he tried to keep his face even. "It would appear we were too late. That Skakdi did have good information, but we... I was too hesitant to follow. Shall we head back to the transport?"

None of that made any sense, but sometimes panicked Skakdi are just panicked Skakdi.

IC: Era - Fifth Tier (House of Grossh)

"What about your staff?" I suggested. If she was familiar with that weapon, it would be easier to enhance her skills with that than to teach her something new altogether. "Perhaps he could upgrade it for you somehow?" 

IC Vir

Terrain Crawler

Vir stayed in the background as other students appeared and subdued the phlegmous bully. But Deadeye still seemed to be in distress. Vir sat down near him, hoping to comfort him.

IC Mahrika

Malebranche Jailhouse

Mahrika glanced up at Rain. Her back armor was streaked with scratches and scrapes, as if she'd been knocked through a wall.

"No, it's not so bad. A few scratches, but nothing Palma couldn't heal in an instant."

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

"I don't know... it's just a simple tool. There's not much..." Hoto reached for the clip where she usually kept her staff to find it empty. "I... I must have left it in the Gym," she stammered. She had been distracted then, and quickly ran off to the assignment with Jayar. It was easy to lose things when you can't see them. Like Suvak. Hoto sighed and turned her head to the ground again.

Rain thought it over for a moment. "That bad, huh?" She mumbled absentmindedly. Without warning, she suddenly jumped up and threw herself at the door, slamming into it over and over again, all the while shouting insults and threats at the Guards. Her repertoire included sayings such as "artistic illiterates" and "strip the muscles from your bodies."

After a while, her voice faded out from all the screaming, and she stumbled back to Sparky, grasping her shoulder. She coughed out a weak "Ouch," before sitting back on the floor in silence.

IC Mahrika

Malebranche Jailhouse

"What exactly was that supposed to accomplish? If you're trying to trick them into thinking you're a wild Rahkshi and not one from the school, it might be working."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Era - Fifth Tier (House of Grossh).

I turned back towards the Vortixx Grossh, using sonics once more to manipulate my voice to sound like the Matoran tongue. "A new staff for my friend, and I'd like my own weapon repaired too. Please." I added, making sure to be polite.

Oh, if only looks could kill, Mahrika would be blown to smithereens by the glare Rain sent him. Even if she wanted to say anything and risk tearing up her throat further, it was no use explaining the hours of work put in and the hours more that would be required to maintain her armor's color. She could only rasp out "No one scratches my armor."

That red gas had already played havoc with her respiratory, and all the shouting was not helping matters.

IC: Fang - Malebranche - Eighth Tier

"I suppose," Fang said, but he didn't sound convinced. Before Kat could respond, he waved a hand and started walking back to the entrance. "No use staying around here anymore. Why don't we head back to the beach? We still have a funeral to plan."

IC: Recoil

"Good..." Recoil purred, seeing the sarcasm on his face.

IC: Sidonas - Recoils' Dorm

Sidonas, sitting back, spoke a bit calmer now. "Alright. So, why go after me? I never did anything to you. Never bugged you, never borrowed something, nothing. So why?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Jayar / Malebranche: Third Tier

Jayar rushed off to the bathhouse, with only a minute gesture to follow given to Snake. There was no time to waste. If there were clues in the Vapour Gardens, he would be the first to find them.

But there weren't. No Suvak, nor anything leading to him. It seemed perhaps the large Skakdi had been genuine. He left the bathhouse, hoping to rush down to First Vein,

And saw Kat and Fang flying up, and then away towards the Terrain Crawler. They must have lost. They had been too slow. Jayar cursed himself for second-guessing his flight down to First Vein, then reminded himself that he had been deferring to Kat and Fang's judgment.

The old saying sprang to mind: Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

He rejected it. Neither Kat nor Fang were fools, and he'd like to say he wasn't either.

He set off, discouraged, after them.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Counterpunh's POV/Crawler

The Trinity Brothers sat together to discuss things. I was still standing where was and I looked at Deadeye. He looked so much...like us. Before me and Punch met Stronghold... I felt obligated to try and help Deadeye overcome himself like Punch did me, but I needed to befriend him first, to show him that we are alike. I sat down next to him and Punch and I quickly changed control between us hoping that Deadeye would notice our swapping eye color.

IC: Sidonas - Recoils' Dorm

Sidonas was puzzled, why had she kept him conscious? Without thinking, he spoke: "Sooo..... You're locking me up here until they get back? I admit to nothing."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf