Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Phobia (Gym)

His axe caught in the hook blades, Phobia barely manages to turn his body before Ignis' foot propels him backwards. He falls to the floor, clenching his teeth at the jarring impact, before painfully climbing to his feet.

"Did I sufficiently scare you?" he smiles weakly, before hurling his other axe at the damaged part of Glaciem's arm.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Argh, karz! We brought up our blades, trying to deflect the incoming axe. Unfortunately, hook blades weren't exactly the most streamlined of weapon, and the axe still glanced off the cracked armour of Glaciem's limb before clattering to the floor. 

What is this guy's problem? 

Isn't anyone in this school capable of engaging in a peaceful sparring match? 

Going from past experience... no. 

"Not meaning to be rude, but are you trying to kill us? Because it feels like you're trying to kill us." 

IC: Liar - Gym

Seeing as to how he was both in Flight Mode and still moving when the knife was thrown, the blade mostly glanced off of the armor plating coating the thigh of his suit, though it did manage to succeed in leaving a large gash streaking from the point of impact all the way up to his hip. Mostly, however, as he growled in pain, it left him wondering what the point of aiming for his legs was, considering that his opponent had already done everything in their power to ensure that he wasn't able to effectively use them to begin with.

But if Stripes still saw them as that much of a threat, then he would be more than happy to oblige.

Leaning to the side and grinding one of his swords into the platform in order to assist with his turn, he shot towards his oponent once again, this time thrusting his other blade directly into the stone and pivoting himself through the air in such a manner that both of his legs were now on a collision course with the side of their face.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Karz, guess I'll have to try something bigger. I drew Remembrance again, analysing my opponent's movements in an effort to discern the best moment to strike out against him. Okay, he's turning towards me... building up speed... Clearly, he intended to try to charge me again. But, given that his trick with the firecracker had once again forced me away from the centre of the platform, there existed a high possibility of him accelerating himself right off the edge of the platform if I evaded his charge, or if he overshot me.

This guy seemed too smart to run a risk like that, so either he'd given into frustration, or he was trying something else... 

Aha, there it is! As he anchored his blade into the stone, beginning to sweep his legs up towards me, I bobbed low, feeling one of his feet ruffle my spines before I lashed out with Remembrance, intending to slash across the backs of his legs with the poisoned blade. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Hallway

Vlad probably would have just passed by if it weren't for Pyle's approach. He almost did anyways, Garrotte didn't have the overt innocence of the Fellowship of Peace - but Vlad knew well looks did not reveal much. And if Garrotte was new - as he thought she was - she might need a hand if attacked. And with no one else around, that would have to be him.

So, sighing, he stopped and leaned on a wall, waiting for that encounter to either end or escalate. Probably the latter.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

--IC: Pyle: In the Hallway--

"Oh, I'm the... welcoming committee, you might say.  I just need your name and ability before we can get into the... good stuff."

IC: Sugil - Dorm.

My head still hurt. In the stinging glow of the lightvines that clung to the walls of my dorm, I could see the distinct dent my sibling's punch had left in my faceplate. She was going to pay for that... 

Edited by The Good Guys

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

She lowered the vial slightly. "Oh, 'course you are... umm..." She put the vial back and looked at her slimy hand in disgust, turning about in place to find somewhere to clean it off. She settled for rubbing it off against her belt before holding it out in marginally better condition to Pyle. "It's... Garrotte, but... don't worry, I don't bite, though my poison gets a bit tingly."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Great! Maybe you can help me find..." In her excitement, Canvas jumped to her feet, only to fall back against the wall with a groan.

IC Vaalku

Oh. Bummer.

Having only one arm meant resisting a two-armed attack was tough - but it also meant he was thinner. Only one leg added to both those categories.

Considering it was a full-on tackle, there was not much he could do. Somehow, Poly had managed to swipe the chair well enough away and then continue his lunge. He dove to the side, landing painfully on the chair he had dropped, leaving Poly to fly into an upright table.

IC Fountain

Palma had patched him up, and he was out the door - but not before applying his mail skirt and wiping the crocodile tears from his faceplate. Time for plan two.

He slunk into the library, retrieving some paper and a writing pen, his chain skirt clattering as he walked, before relaxing into a chair and beginning to write in splendid fashion.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Phantom - Ruins

Dejected, but not deterred, Phantom continued to help Gaever gather stone. Hefting one block in each arm from the selection Gaever had gathered, they turned around and headed straight back to the.. forge, was it? What sorts of things went into forges anyway? If Gaever was a "mechanist", and that mechanists made things? They'd have to ask her once they got back.

IC: Slif - Halls

"Huh? ... Oh, right, right."

Moving along, I saw a familiar face pass by.

"Hey, uh..."

Tube wasn't slowing down any time soon though, so I ended up looking behind me at the brown face.

"I think... I know..."

But I couldn't even finish my thought before my brain tuckered out completely.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

As soon as Palma came to Tear's side, I relented immediately. No use wasting a good life with petty pride. If it wasn't my job to help her, then so it would be. And then, the smaller one, Melody, thanked me.

"I am called Fate. There is no thanks needed, really," I began, cleaning my armor of fluid as I spoke, "I follow the will of the virtue of Destiny, and it seemed it's will that I should help Tear."

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

"Oh, I'm not trying to kill you, just scare you. Look, I'll even given you a free swing at me..."

He spreads his arms wide, gesturing for the enemy rahkshi to try and hit him.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"You just tried to cut us in half!" We protested, "That's both scary, and lethal." 

"I knew you would block that. Between the two of you your reflexes would be fast enough."

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"Are you karzing insane?!" I spluttered, anger quickly replacing the panic and fear, "What my brother is trying to say, is that you're making an awful lot of errant assumptions about a specimen that you had only just met, whose capabilities and physiology you have absolutely zero understanding of."

Did you seriously just refer to us as 'a specimen'?

Quiet. Let me deal with this idiot. 

"Perhaps I was," he admits, "However, if you had blocked it, we would have continued the sparring, and if you hadn't, you would have been severely injured. Both of those outcomes are enjoyable for me, so it was a win-win situation."

///////

"Well, now you lose." We lowered our blades. Karz, and I thought you had issues. 

Why is everyone in this school a murderous psychopath? I swear, sometimes I think we're the sanest ones here. 

That is a very depressing thought.

Edited by The Good Guys

"Not necessarily," he smiles coldly.

Without warning, he swings his foot around and tries to kick one of the blades out of their hands.

///////

"But... what about the Fellowship? We... we should find them..." Canvas replied weakly, closing her eyes against the spinning world.

IC: Melody - Infirmary

"W-we ap-preciate it," Melody smiled, looking back to Tear. "H-her life is n-not an easy one."

IC: Dormirahk

"You're passing out. It's better that you rest before you try and find your friends." Dormirahk helped Canvas up and slung her arm over his shoulders, holding that arm with one hand while putting his other arm around her back. "Come on, it's not too far from here."

IC: Orimnoc

Orimnoc defiantly looked upon her opponent. "You're not who I'm here to fight. You have a chance to give up now before my sword tears you to scraps. I suggest you take it."

"Wow, well done," I didn't even try to keep the sarcasm out of my voice as I watched my blade clatter to the floor. "You're a real champion, truly a fighter of unparalleled skill." 

IC: Rail - Infirmary

"Yeah, well," he said, eyes drifting towards Glass as he allowed himself to grin slightly, nodding as a sign of respect. "Fighting Chain Lightning Rahks can be a real pain in the ###. I haven't been this banged up since my bout with Xara."

IC: Torc - Gym

"Tough talk for someone who hasn't even landed a blow yet," the Rahkshi of Heat Vision snorted. "I may not be the opponent you want, but I'm the opponent you've got, and frankly, I didn't enter this tournament just to punk out in the first round. So if you want me gone, then you're going to have to do a lot better than that."

IC: Liar - Gym

As the sword slashed into his legs, delivering its payload as intended, Liar's mind devolved into a flurry of emotions as he finally began to feel the effects of the poison.

What the Karz is going - oh dear god...

Releasing his grip on his weapons as he fell to the floor, one hand immediately went to cover his mouth as the other shot up towards his Kraata case in a vain attempt to help settle his stomach. Despite his best efforts, however, he could no longer contain the urge to throw up, and puke began spewing its way out of his mouth, forcing itself through the cracks between his fingers as it began to dribble all over the platform. He tried to force himself to stand, but only ended up slipping back down into the water, releasing even more noxious fluid into the atmosphere due to the impact of his fall, which only led to him punching the platform in frustration. There wasn't any doubt in his mind that he was on the verge of defeat, that his chances of emerging victorious were dwindling with each passing second, and that only a freaking miracle would allow him to continue onto the next round, but his mind was made up, and there was still no way he was giving Stripes the satisfaction of hearing him quit.

His pride simply would not allow it. Not after everything he had been through.

Struggling to return to his feet, he proceeded to sway around for a bit, only to collapse back onto his hands and knees. Glaring daggers at his opponent, all he could do was attempt to conserve as much energy as possible as he waited for them to make their next move.

Do or die, Liar. Do... or die.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Phobia narrows his eyes.

"Sarcasm," he growls, "And I was only trying to be cordial."

He lunges forwards and delivers a swift kick towards Glaciem Ignis' shared stomach.

OOC: Oops, I thought you said they pointed their hook blades at him. Ah well, I'll just say that Phobia was being petty when he did that.

///////

Canvas was in no state to fight back, though she didn't like it. All this time looking for Melody and she would have to put it on hold again, just because of Hollow.

Melody frowned a little. "H-how did y-you know?"

IC: Tube - Hallways

"Huh?" Tube followed Slif's gaze too late, earning only an awkward half-step that nearly sent the pair toppling. Whatever Slif said, he would be feeling better shortly. They were walking into the Infirmary now.

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

It took only a few trips to gather sufficient stone, and once they had, Gaever returned to placing and fixing blocks onto the building. It was a relief to be done scouring the ruins.

IC: Lucid / Roof

But of course. Lucid took a breath.

"You have seen death," she solemnly asserted. "Too many times, wrongly sent for friend and foe. It has become all too familiar, drawn you too close, marked you so the dead at times count you with their own, as you have counted them: as you have known death, it has known you."

There could be more to say, but she stopped for a moment; it would not be wise to unleash it all at once, without giving Helkyrie a moment for thoughts or words.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

A quick nod of the head in Spindle's direction said all that was needed.

IC: Sim - Infirmary

I was still sitting on the side lines, avoiding Fate, when a rahkshi entered carrying a monster of a rahkshi. Without thinking, I stared at the two of them, mouth agape. Whoever had managed to take down a beast of that size must have been incredibly strong.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

Phantom was busying themself placing the last few stones when Gaever returned. It was a matter of minutes before they were done now.

'Gaever," they began, "What is forge for?"

OOC: At the moment, slif is unconcious due to blood loss.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

OOC: The forge is actually not quite done yet; the roof, which will probably require wood, still needs to be done

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

This was something she could explain easily. "A forge is a place for the heating and working of metal, to make into useful things - weapons and tools, mostly. This forge will also serve as my residence, as I no longer wish to reside in the school."

IC: Leviathan - Gym

And just like that, the gym had become a major source of activity. I stood, and began to observe all the situations.

First, there was the tournament, but off to the side was a lone Rahk, with a single fin, observing... Much like me... Then there was the incident with the masochist, but more intriguingly was a certain winged Rahkshi's activity. The power he commanded... Perhaps he is one of the prefects? A new incident, however, drew all my thoughts away. One Rahkhsi against another, only... Something was off. I realized that one Rahkshi had two heads. Odd... What's more, the two headed one seemed to be not really fighting. Their opponent on the other hand, was being vicious, launching kicks and knocking the weapon out of their hand. The two headed one wishes not to fight... I realize. Anger boiled inside of me. This situation reminded me of the one with my brothers and sisters. Mocked and sneered at. Attacked with no cause. Before I realized what was happening, I stormed over to the "battle", before growling, "Enough."

OOC: Levi interacting with Phobia/ Glaciem Ignis.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I exhaled, flicking the blood of off Remembrance's green-tinged blade before sheathing the weapon. "Concede. I don't want to hurt you any more than I have to." 

Ugh, I've had enough of this guy. While our heads exerted independent control over the arms and legs on their respective sides of our body, the middle ground in between was a little more difficult for either one of us to control, especially with such limited reaction time. As such, there was little more we could than stand there and grunt in pain as our opponent's foot thudded into our spiky, solid torso armour. 

"And who the karz are you?" We growled at the newcomer who'd suddenly showed up. 

"Oh... Ohhhh.  Poison, eh?  In that case, we've got something special for you."  He licked his lips again.

"First, I'll need to see that sword of yours," he said, holding out his hand.

--IC: Exigent: In the Hallway--

"So that's your final answer?  You will not help me discipline my brother?  Not even if I offered you... Deepstone?"

--IC: Kri: In the Library--

Yes!  She cursed at me!  Kri began to get that familiar weakness in her knees.

"Well, uh... Your puns are stupid, Silver!  And, uh... I've met Rahi that had a more distinguished vocabulary than you, Green!"  She was beginning to get bolder now, in the hopes that she'd draw more severe insults from the other two.

--IC: Luffy: In the Refectory--

There was a big loud bustle going on somewhere in here.  It made it hard to eat.  Luffy looked about, trying to pinpoint the source of the noise.  His eyes and ears landed on a one-armed Rahkshi trying to stab one of the Prefects in the eye with his fingers.  Determined to make sure that nobody died in here (there were better places to die, honestly), he rushed over to the site of the fight.  "What's happening here?!" he asked loudly.

--IC: Oshi: In the Courtyard--

Oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God

Oshi sat huddled up under a bench, holding her knees and rocking back and forth.  Why did her Makuta have to send her here?  There were too many others here!  They were out to get her!

--OOC:--

Luffy is attempting to intervene in the fight in the Refectory.  Oshi is Open For Interaction.

Phobia abruptly stops his attack.

"The conjoined pair ask a good question," he says to the newcomer, "What do you want?"

///////

IC: Dahl - Library

"Oh, well excuuuuuse me. I don't see you trying to make this karz-forsaken rock in the middle of nowhere livelier. Instead, you're just slingin mud. Let me put it simple to ya. You're insults are garbage. You're not wanted here. Ya might as well leave if that's the best you can offer. No... I'm not even giving you the option. Leave." I say, growing more serious. This Rahk is just plain annoying...

IC: Leviathan - Gym

"A simple bystander who has watched what began as a simple spar devolve into something far more... Brutal." I reply.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"What I do in my sparring matches is my business," says Phobia coldly.

///////

Melody nodded back understandingly, though her brow was furrowed with worry. "Th-the other one is n-not so f-friendly. Sh-she fears h-he may have h-hurt someone."

IC: Tube - Infirmary

Tube all but shoved Slif's dead weight onto a bed and leaned up against the wall panting.

She didn't even flinch. "Why do you need it?"

This guy was giving her the creeps, and she didn't like the idea of handing her only weapon over to him.

Time to practice being subtle.  Pyle began wringing his hands.

"Well, see, we need to perform a, uh... Weapons inspection.  Yeah.  Make sure your sword's up to par with the weapon standard set here.  We take our weapons very seriously here.  It, uh... Wouldn't do to have faulty weapons here.  Makes our academy seem less, uh... Prestigious than it actually is."

"What I do in my sparring matches is my business," says Phobia coldly.

"Uh, hello?" I cleared my throat, "You're not the only one in this fight, brakas."

"One might argue that, due to our surplus of heads, our opinions would outweigh yours." 

Edited by The Good Guys

Well, that sort of made sense... after all, this was the welcoming committee. She should be able to trust him. She unsheathed her sword and held it out in her hands for him to take. "I... uh... don't think there's anything wrong with it, even if it's just a runt."

Oh boy, this was going splendidly!  Subtlety was really working out this time.

Pyle ran his hands up and down the blade of the sword.  "Hmmm... Mmm... Oh...  Nope.  This simply will not do.  Not at all."