He laughs.

"How do you put up with each other?"

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

"By projecting my anger onto people who pester u-" I clamped my hand over his mouth, "We don't exactly have much choice."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Phobia (Hallways)

"It seems your red counterpart was addressing me," he says, directing his conversation towards the more reasonable blue part, "Was he trying to threaten me?"

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"He has anger issues. Probably best not to provoke him." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Ah, I see," he replies, "But enough of that; what are your names?"

///////

IC: Glaciem Ignis.

"Glaciem," I pried our sibling's hand away from my mouth, "Ignis." 

"Glaciem Ignis" he murmurs.

"It is a ... pleasure ... to meet you both."

"So," he says abruptly, "You are on your way to the Gym - I assume it's to spar?"

///////

IC: Lucid / Hallway

Lucid glanced at Tombstone and Exigent. "Would you want me to say it aloud, in front of others, if there were?"

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Of all the Rahkshi roaming the hallways, Vlad was quite possibly the least representative of the student body as a whole. So for Garrotte, still wondering what the school as a whole was like, Vlad was arguably less useful than an empty hallway. But, as fate would have it, it was Vlad whose path she crossed.

Not that he was going to approach her - he wouldn't normally approach anyone, unless he had to stop them beating someone up, and she didn't look especially friendly. But, if she wanted to ask someone something, she had the chance to do so now.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Most likely," we cracked out neck, making our sister wince, "You volunteering?" 

--IC: Pyle: In the Hallway--

Pyle saw the little green newcomer enter the door and look around cautiously.  They couldn't see him lick his lips in satisfaction (and they shouldn't be able to, considering that his Chameleon ability was activated).  Well, well, he thought.  Fresh meat.  This should be fun.  Slinking up behind the newcomer, he deactivated his Chameleon ability and rasped, "Hey there.  You're new."

--OOC:--

Sup, Click.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas' head drooped again. "This is a terrible place to be... it was supposed to be better than the old Rahkshi, but the students are just as feral."

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

Garrotte's eye caught motion in front of her... not just that, but a lot of light as well. She squinted up to see what was probably the strangest Rahkshi she had ever seen... and that was saying something. She just stared at Vlad as he passed, as still as a statue.

That is, until a harsh voice whispered from right behind her, and Garrotte jumped back, a vial of poison in her hand. "Who wants ta know?"

Edited by Click

IC: Sliver - Refectory.

Given my position behind the refectory counter, it took minimal effort to duck down out of the path of the incoming rhotuka. Deciding what to do next, however, took more consideration. Icarax had tasked myself and the others with acting as an extension of his authority, enforcing and exerting his will, but he hadn't been in touch with us in a while.

Besides, as part of my punishment Grim had formally, publicly stripped me of my authority as a Prefect. My job was to serve gruel, and nothing more. I'd already overstepped my duties in trying to defuse this situation, and if I got myself involved in a full on brawl, it was only going to reflect poorly on me. 

The cripple would have to fend for himself. 

Edited by The Good Guys
  • Upvote 1

"Unless you intended to fight someone else, yes."

///////

"Let's not waste time, then," we started walking once again. 

I'm going to enjoy this. 

Try not to get carried away. 

Edited by The Good Guys

IC: Phobia (Hallways->Gym)

Phobia follows the conjoined rahkshi into the Gym.

///////

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym. 

You ready? We hadn't see the gym this busy in a while. 

Don't worry about me.

I am worried about you. You're the one who has problems hurting people.

This is just a sparring match, Ignis. Remember that.

Yes, mum. I rolled my eyes, before we drew our hook blades.

We don't have a mother.

Meh.

"Okay, we're ready." 

IC: Phobia (Gym)

Phobia nods, then draws his axes.

He leaps forwards, feinting to the left before darting to the right and swinging his axe at Glaciem Ignis' arm.

///////

He's going right! We started to shift our blades into a defensive position. Wait, no, he's going left! Too late, we attempted to adjust our stance, but our opponent's blade still struck home against Glaciem's arm. Karz! The spiked plating crumpled under the blow, sending a momentary lance of pain searing through our intertwined nervous systems. 

We drew back, reevaluating the situation. Okay, he's just using axes. That means we've got more reach, right? 

Yes. I'm surprised you managed to figure that out. 

Stop patronising me and focus on the fight. 

We lunged forwards, swinging one of our blades vertically down towards each of our foe's shoulders. 

Phobia sees the swing and steps backwards swiftly, just avoiding the blow. He attempts to knock Glaciem's blade to the floor with the flat of his axe.

///////

"You going to have to try a little harder than that," I taunted, parrying our foe's strike. Your turn, sis.

Don't get cocky. 

I'm not cocky, I'm confident. Confidence is good for intimidating the enemy. And intimidating the enemy is half the battle. 

We're huge, covered in spikes, have two heads, with steam coming off our armour. I think we're intimidating enough.

Fair point. Just hit him already.

Mere instants after Ignis' parry, Glaciem followed it up with an arcing downwards slash aimed for the enemy rahk's chest. 

Phobia twists his body awkwardly to try and avoid the strike, but it scores a deep cut down his chestplate. Growling in pain, he steps back.

"To be honest," he calls, "I expected the two of you to be far more skilled than this!"

With that, he fires a burst of fear at Glaciem Ignis, lunges forward and swings his axe down on the space between their heads.

///////

Karz, is he trying to kill us?! Sis, he's trying to kill us! We raised our arms, crossing our blades to catch our opponent's descending axe between them. Relax, Ignis, that's just his powers talking. I think. I hope. Glaciem's usual confidence was wavering. 

No! He just tried to bury an axe between our heads! This wasn't the first time we'd been on the receiving end of a fear rahk's powers, of course. We knew its effects. Level 1 - vague unease. Level 2 - suspicion and paranoia. It was irrational emotion, directed from an external source, making it near impossible to overcome or ignore. But our opponent had just tried to deliver an intentionally lethal blow, and the weak, irrational fear he was trying to force on us was very quickly being overcome by very real, very powerful fear. 

And that was something we could understand, something we could rationalise, something we could control.

No one messes with our heads, except me! I brought up my foot, launching a kick at my opponent's injured chest. 

His axe caught in the hook blades, Phobia barely manages to turn his body before Ignis' foot propels him backwards. He falls to the floor, clenching his teeth at the jarring impact, before painfully climbing to his feet.

"Did I sufficiently scare you?" he smiles weakly, before hurling his other axe at the damaged part of Glaciem's arm.

///////

IC Frog

He was being left to his own thoughts for too long.

How do I know? I've never actually seen before.

No. This is idiotic. I can't see, my Kraata can't see, I can't see...

But how do I know? I don't have any way to test this! I'd need help..

And I don't have any friends here... Nobody to protect me, to guard me...

Stop wasting your time! You can't see, nor will you ever!

"b-but.... I want to see..."

Frog held his massive head in his hands and began to shake slightly. If his suit still had tear ducts he would be crying.

IC: Misery - Refectory

Having grown tired of roaming the halls and seeing little that interested her, but not wanting to seek out the dormitories yet, Misery had decided to walk back to the only other room she actually knew the location of; the refectory. And what just so happened to greet her as she opened the doors?

A fight...?

Taking note of the fact that one of the combatants seemed to be missing two of their limbs, she almost immediately lost intrest, but upon remembering that she had absolutely nothing better to do, she found herself reluctantly pulling up a seat, daring to wonder if she could at least derive some small form of excitement from the ensuing spectacle.

IC: Liar - Gym

Seeing as to how he was both in Flight Mode and still moving when the knife was thrown, the blade mostly glanced off of the armor plating coating the thigh of his suit, though it did manage to succeed in leaving a large gash streaking from the point of impact all the way up to his hip. Mostly, however, as he growled in pain, it left him wondering what the point of aiming for his legs was, considering that his opponent had already done everything in their power to ensure that he wasn't able to effectively use them to begin with.

But if Stripes still saw them as that much of a threat, then he would be more than happy to oblige.

Leaning to the side and grinding one of his swords into the platform in order to assist with his turn, he shot towards his oponent once again, this time thrusting his other blade directly into the stone and pivoting himself through the air in such a manner that both of his legs were now on a collision course with the side of their face.

IC: Torc - Gym

Feeling his sword unlock as he twisted himself in mid-air, he landed first on his toes, allowing his body to sink into a crouch as his other leg quickly drew an arc in the sand.

"Heh. That was a pretty nice dodge there. Hopefully, that was just the tip of the iceberg."

Raising his swords in a defensive stance, he simply started circling around the platform, waiting for his opponent's next move.

IC: Rail - Infirmary

Hobbling through the doorway of the infirmary, Rail must've been quite the sight. Pistons and gears were still hanging out of his wound, occasionally falling off into the puddles of hydraulic fluid that had been dripping all over the floor. Spying an empty bed across the room, he only hoped that the room's other occupants weren't squeamish, otherwise there'd be even more of a mess to clean up later.

"Just put me down over there so you two can get yourselves back to the gym," he told Glass and Aerahk. "Oh, and thanks for the help."

OOC: Hope you guys don't mind the time-skip. Don't want to hold your characters up any longer than I already have. :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Lucid / Hallway

The dream Rahkshi nodded. "The roof is close," she replied.  "And nice. Let us go there." You could see the physical stars from it, which was always comforting, and helpful for divination.

So, after briefly wishing the newly-arrived sculptor luck - "May fate sanction your carvings" - set off in a random direction, which undoubtedly would lead to an exit fairly soon, and beckoned Helkyrie to follow.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie followed Lucid away from the other rahkshi, slight anticipation building in her stomach over what Lucid would say to her once they were in private.

IC: Aerahk

Aerahk nodded and helped Rail along. "You fought well today, Rail. You should take pride in your performance regardless of your defeat. I'm sure my liege would agree."

IC: Rōzu

She nodded. Indeed, Rōzu imagined she might be spending her time in this gym as means of honing her skill to a higher degree. She'd need to find a non-lethal substitute for her weapons first, though, as she was sure the other rahkshi would find it bad form to spar with actually lethal weaponry. Surely they weren't so mad as to risk the lives of each other during a simple sparring match.