Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Helkyrie

"Seems to me that the red one was feeling somewhat inadequate with himself while expressing negative opinions of the blue one, to which the blue one responded with taunting indifference. Things seem to have spiraled from there." The half purple, half withered rahkshi sat on a chair across from the toppled bookshelf. In her hand she had a book on various burial traditions from across the Matoran Universe, and leaning against the side of her chair was a particularly sharp shovel. "But that's just what I gauged from the noises I heard over my reading. My peaceful,  silent reading which I was enjoying until just now in the one place that should be tranquil enough to actually do so."

IC Tombstone

The slightly smaller Rahk seemed pleased. "Nice to meet you. I'm Tombstone. I do carving; tons of carving. I dare say I'm good at it."

But, the other Rahk had started to walk off, and I didn't want to detain her.

IC Frog

"Oh, there's two of them, is there?"

He hobbled over slightly, still keeping out of reach of the pair. "Maybe you two idiots could stop lowering the IQ of the carpet and go drown or something?"

--IC: Luffy: In the Library--

Luffy whirled around to see where the new voice had come from.  He saw an odd purple Rahkshi sitting in a chair, holding a book about burial traditions and with a shovel propped against her chair.  He decided instantly that this one was creepy.

Her sarcastic words chafed him slightly.  "Look, I know it's a library, and that things should be quiet in libraries, but this is Corpus Rahkshi.  Fights happen every few feet."

--OOC:--

Sup, Champion.

IC: Phobia (Gym)

The other rahkshi seemed to almost be... enjoying the pain of his strike. Rubbing his shoulder cut, he walks up to her.

"Had enough?"

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Luffy sensed that if this went on any longer, then someone was going to get hurt real bad.  "Whoa there," he said, attempting to intervene between the grave-digger and the angry one.  "There's been enough property damage here; we don't need to cause any more.  Let's just back away, nice and easy-like, and stop threatening each other with gruesome forms of death."

--IC: Kri: In the Gym--

"No... not enough... hit me more..."

Sup, Ghiddy.

Phobia looks at her in disdain.

"Are you some kind of masochist?"

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Malady (Library)

I fully admit, at this moment, I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "So, here, we have a pair of conjoined Rahkshi arguing with each other and walking into a bookshelf, some weirdo with mismatched eyes, a mad scientist's- we're thinking Chirox levels of mad here- lab assistant, and shovel-Rahk. But of course, absolutely a normal occurrence here at the esteemed school of Corpus Rahkshi." Since, obviously, sarcasm doesn't work unless it's followed by a long, slow clap, I kinda just had to. One... Two... Three...

OOC: Interacting with GI, Helkyrie, Frog and Luffy. I'm assuming you can all work out who Malady's referring to.

VBWj75sh.png

IC Frog

"Okay, I get it. Everyone hates each other, and who cares, honestly?"

Frog snapped his head back and forth between the two. "So if you're going to be incredible jerks to everyone around here, kindly do it somewhere else, where you won't endanger those with actual thought processes from stooping to your level."

He hobbled back to the wall and glared at Glaciem Ignis, leaning back where he was before. "And keep it quiet, you two. This is a place for reserve, not wrestling."

"Still calling you shovel-rahk." Once again, I slipped back into venomous mode. "And guy with the head I doubt would fit through the main doors without the walls starting to chew on it? I'm not the that tried to imply someone was stupid by calling them a dummy. A  dummy. If a lexicon like that isn't enough to indicate low intelligence, I don't know what is."

VBWj75sh.png

Things were really starting to get intense.  Luffy's normal affability was starting to wear really thin; he was dangerously close to breaking.

"I'm going to ignore your earlier comment about my mismatched eyes, you edgy fascist," he hissed at the newcomer.  "What I'm not going to ignore is you calling my new friends-" he gestured at the conjoined Rahkshi- "names.  These two-" he gestured at Helkyrie and the angry one- "I couldn't care less about, but I don't want any of us getting in a fight right now.  If you want to continue being edgy with us, then we'd best take it to the Gym, before I snap and you find one of these between your eyes."

He drew one of his Razor Cards out from a slot in his left gauntlet.

"Yes... now keep hitting me... fill me with magnificent pain..."

Sup, Miras.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC Grim - Library:

"Is there a problem here?"

It was nearly impossible to miss the ruckus coming from the library, and with the raised voices and unveiled threats, Grim had stepped in, and now stood, arms crossed, mace hanging loosely from it's loop. The severed headshell of Mangai contrasted starkly with his naturally black and purple armor.

Phobia allows the trace of a smile to creep onto his face.

"If you insist..."

He lifts his foot and stomps down hard on her chest.

///////

IC: Helkyrie

"Well that's not very nice." She responded to Luffy's comment of not caring. "I care about you not getting called names. In my vicinity. While I'm reading a book. It's very distracting." Helkyrie then looked up to the prefect that arrived at this very moment. "Just a small verbal dispute, nothing for someone of your status to worry about."

Oh God.  It was... them.

"No, Grim," said Luffy, calming down enough to regain his composure.  "Nothing's wrong."  He slid his Razor Card back into his gauntlet, then flashed a look at the green fascist that plainly said, This isn't over.

He then proceeded to lift the conjoined Rahkshi off the floor.  It was a bit hard to do, seeing as they were bigger than he was.  "Here you go, guys."

Extending his bandaged hand, he said, "We never got to introductions.  I'm Luffy."

Crunch.

Kri's chestplate crumpled under her opponent's foot.  She could have sworn that a rib had broken.  It hurt... so much... so good...

"Oh... so good... thank you..."

She got slowly up off the floor, clutching her chest.

Sup, Strider.

I smirked slightly at the other one's remark about name-calling. "We're at a school, what did you expect would happen? Bullying's a part of life, . Get over it." It was at that moment that Grim turned up- and so, of course, I put on an enormous, clearly faked, cheesy smile. "Why, fancy seeing you here, Grim!" I said in the most cheerful tone I could muster.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

"You are... welcome, I suppose. That was an adequate sparring match."

///////

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library. 

Well, that was amusing. We let the other rahk help us too our feet. As much as I hate to admit it, I agree. 

We'd long since abandoned our argument, finding the ongoing debate between the motley gathering of rahks to be far more amusing. Despite the fact that they'd been arguing about us, they'd managed to be a far more disruptive disturbance to the library as a whole than our brief topple into the bookshelf had been. 

"Thanks," I nod to Luffy, before turning to the rest of the group, "Apologies, Prefect, we had a bit of an accident, and fell into the bookshelf. As you can probably guess, we sometimes have problems with coordination." 

"Now, as for the rest of you," we cracked out knuckles. To Luffy, "Thanks again for your help." To the one that had called itself Helkyrie, "Sorry for disturbing your reading, and I must commend you for your skill in the art of insults."

My turn, sis.

They're all yours. 

"You seem to have a lot of pent up hate, you..." 

What was the word the other guy used?

Gremlin?

Yeah, that was the one. 

"...you demented little gremlin." We addressed the freaky-lookin' one. "Being all condescending about us being noisy while causing way more noise than the rest of us? Telling everyone to go drown themselves? You got some serious issues." That left one more to deal with. "And finally, you. Our dad is not a mad scientist you..."

What's that word? You know the one. Sounds like ignore?

Ignoramus? 

"...ignoramus. I bet you're just jealous because our Makuta has accomplished more than yours ever will."

Do you even know who their Makuta is?

Nope.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"And finally, you. Our dad is not a mad scientist you..."

What's that word? You know the one. Sounds like ignore?

Ignoramus?

"...ignoramus. I bet you're just jealous because our Makuta has accomplished more than yours ever will."

Do you even know who their Makuta is?

Nope.

If I'm honest, this was the point where it got truly ridiculous. "Antroz is a control freak," I replied with a laugh. "He made me climb the Mountain like a week after he spawned me, he's an absolute meanie. Why would I be jealous?" Now to address their perception of their creator- "And I think you two are living proof of dear old daddy being a mad scientist, since I'm assuming it's his fault you two are..." I searched for an apt way to describe the two rahks' state. "...like that."

Edited by Makaru

VBWj75sh.png

IC Frog

...And the fused ones were being ignorant morons, right in front of one of the Prefects.

He chuckled softly - a noise that would better be described as a train crashing and burning - And leaned back, trying to imagine what the situation would look like if he could see.

Ah, if only I could see... Wait. Wait wait wait.

My suit can't see... What about my Kraata? I've never actually been out of this thing, that I can recall.

"OK, that tears it."  Luffy stretched one of his arms back as far as it could go, and aimed a super-powered punch straight at Green Edgy's face.

Through painful gasping, Kri replied, "You... kidding?  That... was fantastic.  I don't... know why... it was just... adequate with you."

WHOA THERE MIRAS WATCH YOUR MOUTH

• Upvote 1

Well, this is going well.

We should fight more often. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim:

A blur of black and purples streaked across the room, and Luffy would find his punch redirected into the floor, pinned there by Grim's pincered staff.

They regarded Luffy with their one eye.

"If you wish to engage in combat, i suggest you take it to the Gym, where it belongs."

"Fine by me."  Extricating his arm from the pincered staff's grip, he gazed at Green Edgy.  "How's about it?  Wanna go?"

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC : Caoutchouc - Forest Airspace

As he rose above the forest, no arrows did follow him, his pursuer seemingly letting him go. More likely, the vengeful Rahkshi was either planning to follow him more discreetly, regroup with his cohorts or was waiting for him to make a mistake, like going back down towards the treeline.

But he wasn't going to do that...

Instead he flew higher into the air, becoming just another far off, fast moving speck of sky detritus. He needed to find his way back towards the other without leading his possible tail towards them. It was a shame that the only method of long range communication he had was the decidedly cryptic and fleeting phenomenon of wave fronts at an interface of two different medias, those wave fronts returnt to the medium from which they originated. Also known as reflection, one of the more benign functions of thin hammered steel such as (unfortunately non-boomerangic) short sword, which he now held in his left hand as a low tech heliograph. Catching the sunlight and beaming it towards where he'd left his companions.

· · · – – – · · ·

If that wasn't quite clear enough...

-.-. --- -. - .- -.-. -

-.. .- -. --. . .-.

IC : Wunjo - Library

The offensively colored rahk peeked over her pile of books at the gathering storm of loudness and disruption and other very not library things. Luckily one of the prefects seemed to be handling the situation... For now.

• Upvote 3

...but close to it