Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tear - Infirmary

Realizing she was staring, Tear quickly looked back up at the ceiling. He was here... and she, no he might be the reason behind it. Tear wanted to carefully slip out the door and leave him behind, but a sharp pain in her neck as she tried to get up reminded her why she was there. Resigned to her fate, Tear slumped back onto the bed and tried to avoid making eye contact with Spindle or... whoever that other Rahkshi was.

IC: Canvas - Library

"Oh just... research then." Canvas tried to hide her disappointment. "What are you finding out?"

IC: Melody - Hallways

Melody didn't waste any time in dragging Sim off towards the Infirmary, anxiously silent.

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

The fog slowed for a moment, then intensified enormously, making it almost impossible to work. Definitely Weather Control. Part of Gaever tried to be irritated, but it more or less failed. It was good to see Phantom discovering his powers, more than it was annoying to have to pause construction for a moment.

Should she say something to him, though? Gaever wasn't sure. She couldn't think of anything, anyways, so she didn't.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Beat--Gym

Having already been nearly disarmed once during their fight, Beat reacted faster than her opponent might have hoped--but, despite her renewed death-grip on the axe, she could feel it beginning to slip through her fingers. Snarling, she released her axe with one hand and, before her weapon could slip any further, she whipped the bolas from around her waist and swung it at the guy's head like a flail. The brief arc wouldn't charge it up much, but it was still three fist-sized lumps of metal about to nail him in the face at high speed.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

She was definitely either gravity of vaccum...Thankfully, while the branches were wrapped around and through his armor, the only spot where the tree was actually embedded in his suit was at the Kraata-case. The end result was that her attack jerked on his arm a bit, and shredded a few leaves, but didn't actually do any damage. Kaboom leapt backwards, using his swords to slice two more Madu Cabolo free and swat them toward his enemy's feet. Behind her, a small cluster of tiny saplings growing from his previous bomb reached the quarter-bio mark, and continued inching upward...

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"I only found records of three major factions that have ever opposed the Brotherhood," Sepulchral recounted, listing them off on his fingers. "The Dark Hunters, unfortunately, have relatively little unified philosophy, and what pittance they do is nearly as dreadful as the Makuta. The League of Six Kingdoms, judging from the historical records, was possibly even worse. Finally, I came to the Toa. And that," he said, a slow grin creeping across his faceplate, "was considerably more intreguing."

IC--Magnum Opus--Causeway/Entrance

Magnum Opus spent the flight back to the school mulling over how to proceed. As he skidded to a halt on the causeway and strode briskly through the main doors, he tried to remember where that oversized idiot had demanded Canvas meet him.

IC--Nyarl--Gym

With an effort of will, Nyarl banished the Kanoka mold back into the gym floor and beheld the fruit of his labors. He hadn't expected a perfect disc on his first try, but he had hoped for something at least passable. What he got instead was a lopsided, uneven, lumpy shape, wrapped in hairline cracks and stained an unpleasant yellow. He threw it against the wall in frustration, but it ended up hitting the floor a bio or so in front of the target, shattering from the impact and leaving behind a pathetic patch of frost that melted within seconds. Well...back to the drawing board.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Hollow

Intriguing my foot, you OVERGROWN BRAKAS

Hollow got up off the door frame, folding his arms and marching towards her, stopping about a couple bio off. "Ahem."

IC Fountain

Fountain stood against the hallway outside the infirmary, breathing hard and readying his emotions. Walking out of the gym and down the hall while fighting against his wound, and the urge for his leg to contract, was incredibly trying. After a few tears were running down his face, he slowly limped into the infirmary and took a seat on one of the cots, trying to hide in his tears.

Kaboom leapt backwards, using his swords to slice two more Madu Cabolo free and swat them toward his enemy's feet. 

OOC: If Madu Cabolo are set off by impacts, wouldn't whacking them with a sword make them explode? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kaboom leapt backwards, using his swords to slice two more Madu Cabolo free and swat them toward his enemy's feet.

OOC: If Madu Cabolo are set off by impacts, wouldn't whacking them with a sword make them explode?

OOC: Logically speaking, they should be able to withstand some degree of impact. Otherwise Kaboom wouldn't be able to do much of anything for fear of blowing himself up. :P That said, I'd be willing to edit that bit if you feel like it crosses the line.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"That...is true," Sepulchral conceded, "and of course the volumes here do their utmost to paint them in the worst possible light. But, from what I have been able to infer, most Toa operate under a...code of some sort, wherein they only engage in violence to protect others, and the manner of thing you mention I'd frowned upon in even the most dire circumstances." He shrugged. "I am not sure it is applicable here, but it is interesting."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Hollow

...And now she was giving him the silent treatment.

"Hello? Buckethead?" He growled, trying to keep his voice low, because he was in the library. However, the small spikes of volume in his voice showed that it was a difficult task. Listen, you Canvis, I'm going to turn you into one of Chirox's teeth if you don't listen to me...

OOC: Logically speaking, they should be able to withstand some degree of impact. Otherwise Kaboom wouldn't be able to do much of anything for fear of blowing himself up. :P That said, I'd be willing to edit that bit if you feel like it crosses the line.

OOC: Well, I suppose Kaboom would know how hard he'd be able to hit them. I'll go along with it, for the sake of not holding up the fight. 

IC: Vyper - Gym. 

Seeing the fruit spinning towards me, I darted backwards, chips of stone and fermented flesh splattering my legs as the unstable fruit detonated where my feet had previously been. Now that I was standing firmly in almost the exact middle of the platform, I reached for the knives strapped across my chest, taking one in each hand and flinging them towards my opponent's centre of mass. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

She was about to answer when the student she had been hoping was just another browsing books or investigating their meeting resolved himself to be Hollow with a rumble. But why is he here? Xi is just right over... oh...

"W-what do you w-want?" She tried to sound brave, but failed miserably.

IC Hollow

Caught off-guard, he let out a low snarl at Lucid before continuing his threatening examination. "I recall gingerly leaving my brother in your care for the time being, and he's dropped off the map." It was his voice more than his face that betrayed how angry he was. "You had better provide some answers, Canvis - And now."

She took a deep breath and tried again to be brave, hiding her shaking hands behind her back. "L-look, we had an... an argument. B-but I can show you where I left him! He's probably still there!"

IC Hollow

Despite how menacing his voice was, not having it there as the eyes seem to sink deeper into his own skull was just as frightening as him shouting into your soul. He stared with deadly venom through her head for a moment or two, then snapped his neck towards Sepulchral, noting the particularly violent weapon he had.

"Well? Who the Karz are you?"

She could deal with looks. Looks kept Hollow from crushing her. She did her best to mirror his venom until he looked away.

Then she stepped between the two. "He is none of your concern. It's me you're after."

IC Hollow

Hollow's venomous snarl proceeded his venomous words. "I don't have a fancy for your words, brakas, so kill the flamboyant tone. It's Xi I'm after, and if you so much as laid a finger on him-"

As he said that, His voice sunk in and his tone raised as his massive chest heaved in and out, darting his gaze occasionally towards Sepulchral to share portions of his evil eye.

Flamboyant? Compared to this knucklehead? "You still believe I would hurt him after I joined a group of peaceful Rahkshi? He's my friend, and I know he's alright. Leave them alone and I'll show you."

IC Hollow

"He's not your friend!" Hollow snarled, leaning slightly. "He's not your friend until I say so, and I'm definitely not saying so if he's dead, you lying shadow slug! Now who are you?!" He pointed a meaty finger at Sepulchral, his eyes catching imaginary fire as the room turned red.

IC: Vlad / Hallways, Library

Vlad had heard of the tournament, but that sort of thing didn't interest him at all, so he was just wandering the halls while everyone else (especially the violent, crazy people) were busy with it.

Wait, not all the crazy people, apparently: as he passed the Library he heard increasingly frustrated, angry shouting. He almost just moved on, but that guy had to be yelling at someone, and that someone - in the library during a tournament - was probably not someone who deserved it.

So with a sigh he made his way inside, to find a somewhat deranged-looking Cyclone Rahk shouting at not one but several less menacing students. Typical, at this school. Arms crossed, he asked assertively,  "Vhat ist goink on here?"

IC Hollow

ANOTHER voice...

Straightening very slowly, his arm lowering, his eyes blazing, he snapped his head towards Vlad as he reached his full height. "And just who are you supposed to be?"

IC Xi

Xi had tried to find the dorms, but he was so shaken up he couldn't do it. He went down to the refectory in an attempt to relax, but Canvas' words kept ringing in his head. Eventually he settled into one of the chairs, huddled up, trying to suppress his muscles spasms.

Edited by Ghidora131

(OOC: Was it a bit of a rushed post? Yes. But I prefer being able to logically write in a name.)

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"Spindle, then. Now I don't have to keep thinking of you as 'patient'."

I turned back to see Palma once again rushing to work for the newcomers.

"Karz. She's back to work again." I sighed, and sat against the table with the extra armor. "I suppose that's how it's meant to be then. I apologize Spindle, it seems that you're going to be bed-ridden for the next day."

In all honesty, the devices likely wouldn't have worked in the way I hoped. There would be no need for any kind of elemental siphons for an ice resistance rahk, all one would need would be sufficient heat absorbant coils. Maybe I could still use those, if destiny would have it.

IC: Sim - Courtyard

Despite all the casual, if rushed, talk in the courtyard, Melody seemed deathly silent as she dragged me on. In only minutes, we had reached the infirmary. Sadly, FAte was still inside, but she seemed preoccupied. Hopefully we didn't draw her attention. I didn't know how Melody would react to her... rigid, personality.

IC: Slif - Gym

Y'know, I was wondering when he'd go for my head. I lurched forward, the pommel bouncing harmlessly off of the very front of my shell. the lurch turned into a full-on headbutt, aimed at his center of mass.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

"Gaever!" They called. My, they were getting good at this speaking thing.

"Why fog? From me?"

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Vlad / Library

The charred white Vorahk held his ground and met the brute's gaze, unperturbed by Hollow's attempts at intimidation. He had faced worse.

"Vun who vill not stand for zer torment of innocents."

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

"You are a Rahkshi of Weather Control," Gaever answered, glad of the chance to explain. "As such, the ability to summon fog is yours. And you will gain further abilities in time - the summoning of winds, then storms, and more."

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"If you're so certain that you're going to win, why don't you come at me?" I countered, remaining exactly where I was.

I didn't fancy my chances if I charged blindly over the newly-watered floor towards a faster opponent, and instead focused on once again drawing in residual air from the open area behind me. 

IC: Liar - Gym

Cocking his neck to the side and releasing a small chuckle, Liar honestly needed a moment to formulate a propoer response.

"I'm sorry, but did you somehow manage to partially blind yourself on your way up here, or are you just normally this... unobservent?"

And then it dawned on him. Or at least he thought it did.

"Oh... Now I get it. Prank the Level 2. Clever. Not clever enough since I did eventually manage to figure it out, after all, but still, gold star for effort."

Relaxing his arms as he stood up straight, the Rahkshi of Dodge simply shrugged once again as he began to shake his head.

"You had me going there for a second with the whole "equal footing" routine, but it's time to drop the act, Stripes; we both knew I never stood a chance in Karzahni when your name was matched up with mine, and we both already know how this scene is going to play out."

IC: Glass

Watching Rail eye him, Glass decided that the other Rahk was trying to test the waters again, so there was no point in countering hard and pressing an attack. Glass stepped back from the lunge, and kept his guard up in case Rail pressed forward.

IC: Rail - Gym

Not the reaction I was hoping for, but not entirely unexpected, either.

Looks like I'm flying blind for the time being...

Retracting his hand as he pulled it back from the jab, he continued to circle for a few more moments before leaping forward yet again and swiping at his opponent's left flank with his tiger claws.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"If you insist," I replied (although I was still somewhat confused as to what exactly my talkative foe was rambling about), unleashing the air I'd been absorbing in a singular powerful blast at my opponent's torso. 

IC Spindle

"Well, shoot... I guess I'm stuck here."

He said that, but his eyes carried such merriment and fascination that it was impossible to ignore. He had seen the gaze when Sim entered. He was ready to act.

"Say, you know who that is?" He lazily half-pointed at the new arrivals, shaking inwardly with delight.

IC Hollow

"Innocents my foot. I'm after my brother."

Hollow spoke with such determination in his voice it was obvious he wasn't even considering what the Vampire Rahk might be capable of. "You can either assist me, or stand aside, lest I turn you into a carpet." His eyes flared again, despite the fact that the threat was very non-threatening.

IC Hollow

He almost broke out into a laugh. The preposterous figure of the gold-white Rahkshi with the burned cape and the odd accent was almost a joke coupled with his supposedly threatening words. "Are you kidding me? you clearly are in over your head, stand away." He dismissed the figure from his presence and went back to eyeing Sepulchral in wait of a response.

IC Hollow

Now that Vlad was standing in the way as well as Canvas, it meant that the space was pretty crowded. Hollow growled, and the veins slowly began to pop out in his head again. "Listen, lightbulb. That meddling cretin you're trying to defend has done away with my brother, and I will not let any incompetent meatbag try to prevent me from saving his life. If you're as valiant of a hero as you place yourself to being," he scowled again at the painful-to-look-at colour scheme. "you will walk out of my way and allow me to recover my sibling. Otherwise, I will flatten you into a Kanoka disc and ship you to the mainland, along with anyone else who thinks they have any predetermined right over my brother. Get me?"

He reared up, his Rahkshi teeth shining from in between his mandibles. "Move it."

IC Pentaghast:

"This brother o' yours. He worth anything to ya?" The voice came clearly from a few tables down, the Pirate Rahkshi idly flipping the pages of a book on ships.

IC Percy:

He dashed forward, angling his blade to allow the strike to shriek against the metal of his own weapon as the two passed, at which point he disengaged his blade, sending a quick cut toward his opponent's side.

IC Diode:

Success! I now had my opponent's main weapon free, and although the blow from the bolas did smart quite a bit, and make me stagger back a step or two, I considered the exchange a net gain in my favor. Such as it was, I tossed the axe off the edge, where it fell into the water. Safely removed from the fight (and not damaged, to boot!).

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

"Of weather.... winds-s-storms, ahnd then more." They were just mimicking Gaever's words at this point, but it did well for them to use more complete sentences.

"You? What you? Weather?"

IC: Slif - Gym

Well, I'm down here already, might as well. I tried wrapping my arms around his legs, blood spurting out of my cut.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"Know who- oh."

Near the front of the infirmary, Sim had just walked back inside with the help of a small rahkshi. I scowled, and turned back to Spindle.

"Yes, I know him. We met a long time ago, but he met me again today."

I pinched at my forehead, still perturbed by earlier.

"I suppose he means well, but he's an ussal-faced fool who never knows when to leave well-enough alone.

"A better question though-" I glared at Spindle, "Is how you would know to point him out. Do you know him?"

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library.

It had taken us a while to decide where to go after waking up from our nap. The gym wasn't particularly appealing, given what had happened there last time, and since the crazy prefect who'd started the cyclone in the first place was in the refectory, we didn't feel particularly inclined to go there either. That just left the library, a part of the school we didn't often visit. 

But, given the exchange that was transpiring as we came in, it clearly wasn't much safer than any other part of the school. 

Is nowhere sacred? 

I guess these guys missed the memo that the school has a gym for fighting in. 

Scowling with both faces, we circled around the group and found ourselves somewhere to sit down. We picked up a book, Ignis holding it up while Glaciem turned the pages. Only her eyes were actually reading the book, his were more focused on the argument. 

IC: Vlad / Library

"You don't have a clue vhat you're talkink about," a bristling Vlad replied. Canvas didn't look the sort to 'do away' with anyone, and even if she was, that didn't justify confronting Sepulchral. The presence of Lucid, who he knew to be a gentle if confused soul, cemented his belief in the relatively peaceful inclinations of the group. And Hollow's maniac shouting, intimidation attempts, delusions, and barrages of insults fully solidified his burning determination to halt the brute's aggression.

Motioning surreptitiously to Canvas and others to maybe step back from potentially impending combat, he confined. "Nor have you done anythink but talk. You've sent dozens of insults unt threats at me, but nothink to prove zey more zan meaninkless. Vell, zey change nothink; for zer third time, I vill not stand aside! So enough of your pointless vords - either try to move me yourself, or leave!"

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

She only stepped up to Vlad's side. "I already said I'd take you to your brother if you'd just listen to me! Or did that not make it through your thick head?"

IC: Tear - Infirmary

"M-Melody?" she whispered weakly as she recognized the Rahkshi walking into the room.

IC: Melody - Infirmary

She turned to Tear, recognized her, then whispered to Sim, "Go find somewhere to sit down."

IC Hollow

This small party was ganging up on him, but it would take the entire school shouting to force him to back down with words alone. "Oh, so you clearly know everything there is to know on this, then. Listen here!" His big white head began to turn pink as his rage built up. "You don't have a single clue what is going on, yet you think you can lecture me about my brother?! You haven't even got a clue about who I am, or she is, yet you think you can stand in her defense! Tell me, then, who is my brother? what does he look like? where is he? If you don't know, don't pretend you can fight for Her, you air-headed steel trap!"

As Canvas stepped forwards and declared her retort, simultaneously crushing Vlad's superiority in the situation, Hollow calmed down slightly as her promise came back into his mind. "Well then, call off your golden boy scout. I can't enact on something like that with him stepping on my coattails."

Meanwhile, the pitiful pirate had been completely ignored, although Hollow's shouting had probably answered her question.

IC Spindle

"I know him from somewhere. But I-"

Spindle's semi-delirious smile faded off into a serious plate-face as he heard Tear's call of 'melody'. His eyes darted in between the two, his eyes filled with worry. "If you have nothing else preoccupying you," He said, slowly turning his head but locking his gaze as long as he physically could, still keeping the slightly entertaining mental image of him flipping up and stabbing 'Melody' in between the eyes.

IC Pentaghast:

She chuckled, a slightly raspy, metallic sound.

"What a buncha saps. That brother o' yours is a weakness. You oughta just kill him yourself, spare the trouble of wasting your life hoverin' over him."

She licked a thumb and turned the page.

"Could be persuaded to do it myself, for the right price...."

• Upvote 2