Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Library

"I haven't been lecturink you about your brother! Why zer Karz does it matter vhat I know about him!?" Vlad replied angrily. "I know vell of bullies, brutes, unt tyrants. I know zer pain of ze oppressed. Unt I recognize zem here. Zat ist all I need to defend zer vuns who need it."

"Unt zat doesn't mean I'm stoppink her from takink you to him. Just zat I vant to see zat she is done no harm in zer process," he added, glancing at Canvas for any direction she might give him.

OOC: I see that I have to do Gaever, I just haven't had time yet. I'll get her up soon.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Hollow

Pentaghast's words hit his ear. He jolted and snapped his head around. "My patience has already been tried, sewn-limbs. If you don't want all your limbs to be artificial, shut up."

He turned back to Canvas after giving a cold and rigid bow towards Vlad. "You had better keep up your sad reputation for your group. If I find him with so much as a scratch while under you already untrustworthy care, he'll have two more arms to add to his collection."

He had grown back to his familiar white, although the veins still remained semi-visible in his neck.

IC: Canvas - Library

Without waiting for another response, Canvas quickly strode toward the door with a quick, "Come on then," to Hollow. The only one causing problems for her reputation was Hollow himself, and she was quickly growing tired of it. She was far more angry than scared now.

Strangely, her own armor shifted from pink back to white as she walked.

IC Pentaghast:

Before they slipped out, she chuckled some more at Hollow's response. Both at his dreadfully inaccurate idea that any part of her was 'sewn' together, and at the thought that the over inflated air bladder thought he intimidated anyone.

"Why don't you come over here and make me, then."

IC: Slif - Gym

"Not again pal," I mumbled when my arm flew underneath his leg.

Both arms were tight around his leg, so I lifted with all my strength I had.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

Green light flooded the fog, adding to the eerie atmosphere. To Phantom, it only added to her sense of wonder. Flecks of dust seemed to fly from Gaever's arm, drifting lazily in the air until they were snuffed out by the mist.

"All rahkshi? Plasmah, weather, others?"

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"...Very well."

I stood straight, with no further words. There was still madness in his eyes, but a certain clarity surged to the surface once he had caught sight of the teal rahkshi.

With a sigh, I moved closer to Sim, who was just finding a seat. Despite our earlier conflict, I had to ask him what the nature of our guest was.

IC: Sim - Infirmary

"Alright, then," Whoever this rahk was, they knew Melody. I couldn't rightly get in her way while she helped someone else.

"Sim."

Oh no. Not again.

"I was hoping," I said while staring at the floor, "That you hadn't noticed me."

"Hmm. Who is this friend of yours?"

"Excuse me? Whatever happened to, 'staying out of other's personal lives'?" There was no vice in my voice, only confusion.

"This is my business Sim. Don't think I would have asked otherwise."

"No, I suppose you wouldn't." There was no trace of emotion left in my voice, only empty wisps.

"Her name is Melody. She means no harm to anyone, if that's what you're concerned about. There is a group here, that she helped to found I believe, that refuses to fight or quabble. More than likely the teal rahkshi belongs to them.

"Wait!-" I grabbed her arm before she could walk away. "-Don't interrogate them. Melody and the others, they're... fragile."

She nodded without even looking back at me, and casually walked away. I doubted that I would ever fully understand her.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"If you insist," I replied (although I was still somewhat confused as to what exactly my talkative foe was rambling about), unleashing the air I'd been absorbing in a singular powerful blast at my opponent's torso. 

IC: Liar - Gym

Unobservant it is, then. 

How annoying.

As the gust of wind barreled towards him, Liar threw up his arms in defense, leaning forward as he braced for impact.

You see, in order to explain how he knew it was coming, a few common misconceptions must be first brought to light; crazy does not necessarily equal unintelligent, and intellect isn't always measured by the excess amount of knowledge one is able to cram into their brain. While disappointed as he was with his opponent's current lack of bloodlust, and truth be told, mainly focusing his attention on trying to kick things up a notch with his words, he still had the foresight to pay careful attention to his surroundings as he kept a mental count of the number of air blasts the other Rahkshi had expelled. The first had slammed him into a pillar while the second was dodged; the third ridding the arena of sand as numbers four and five had deflected his fireworks harmlessly into the water. Six had almost sent him flying off of the arena, and seven was released in order to counter his speed, which made this one he was now facing number eight, although due to the absence of a certain someone's situational awareness, it would only be slightly more effective than number two. Taking into account that seven and three, eight and two, six and one, and four and five respectively shared similar outcomes, that left him with enough potential reactions to construct... gasp! A square! What are the odds?

Though it might as well have been a circle, considering that, as of now, they were right back where they Karzing started.

In all honesty, the artificial rain Stripes created was both a blessing and a curse, granting the Rahkshi of Dodge the ability to once again see the attacks coming via the ripples in the water still coating the stone, but also making it darn near impossible for him to, well... dodge effectively. Unfortunately for him, however, he had a limited amount of time to rectify the issue; the lack of traction he was experiencing, in conjunction with his current position, meant that he only had a few seconds left before he found himself sliding off of the platform entirely. Quickly drawing for his blades once again, he spun them around in his hands before stabbing them both into the nearby pillars, ceasing his movement as he fell to one knee, the tip of his foot dangling ever so precariously over the edge and the waters of disqualification awaiting below. Struggling to catch his breath, his eyes shot back up to his opponent once again, revealing his newfound look of determination as he forced himself to stand.

"Alright, then... fine," he hissed, allowing his voice to fill up with venom. "You want me... to come to youConsider it... doneTraining gloves... are offNo more Mr. Nice Psychopath."

And with that, he tore his weapons free and took off after the other Rahkshi, avoiding the lack of friction within the arena entirely by entering Flight Mode, speeding through the air with his swords at the ready.

IC: Glass

Glass reacted quickly, using his weapon to block the claw. Its destructive powers manifested and tore through the claw. Glass followed it up by reversing the swing and slashing a wide arc in front of him, aimed at Rail's body. Hopefully his armour wouldn't be all destroyed.

IC: Rail - Gym

By the time Rail even knew what was going on, it was already over.

Still locked in both his swing and his lunge, he had just enough time to watch as the block ate through his weapon, his body still in the process of completing it's twist as it then went on to completely disintegrate a large portion of his side. Growling as he fell to one knee, he felt one hand imediately try to close the wound as he thrust the other in the sand in an attempt to maintain his balance, only to find his fingers brushing up against completely mutilated pistons as bits and pieces of destroyed gears and other various shrapnel began pouring out onto the platform around him. Had he been a step or two closer, the strike would've likely cleaved his suit in half.

It wasn't often that he came across someone who could put him in his place, but when it happened, he nearly always found himself filled with a sense of excitement. Just being faced with the constant reminder that there was always going to be someone out there who could best him simply meant that he still had room to grow and better himself, whether it be in tactics, powers, or strength. His mind was already racing with thoughts of increasing his training and raiding the armory once he returned from the infirmary, but for right now, he was just focused on getting there in the first place, preferably without inflicting any more damage upon himself in the process.

That being said, it was painfully clear to him that he was no longer fit to continue fighting.

Turning his attention back towards his opponent, he issued them a simple nod of approval.

Hopefully, things will be different should we ever cross weapons again.

"Fight's over. Well played."

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Finally. I started running to meet my opponent, Remembrance clutched tightly in my hand. 

Part of me wished I'd brought Venom with me, since it's longer reach and stronger blade probably would've served me far better than Remembrance's slimmer blade, but deep down I knew better. Venom wasn't my blade, it never had been, and I needed to decide sometime soon whether to take the sword with me when I left this place behind for good. I didn't need it, didn't even really want it, but I had promised Fang that I would get it back to him.

Here and now, though, in this fight, Remembrance would still be able to serve me well. My battle against the Kahgarak had provided me with invaluable Intel on how to deal with a bigger (in this case higher) opponent, and that was data I could finally put to use. 

The smattering of water on the ground made running somewhat difficult, but it also made what came next much easier. A bio away from impact, I let myself fall onto my back, momentum causing me to slide across the slick floor. I lashed out with Remembrance, aiming to strike up at my opponent's legs as he (assuming he maintained his current speed and trajectory) passed by overhead. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas prayed to just about anything she could think of that Hollow wouldn't take the mechanical Rahkshi's bait, and luckily it seemed she had little to fear for now. She picked up her pace, trying to keep the lumbering moron off her back while also getting away from the mechanical Rahkshi and the Fellowship. She almost wanted to leave the strange glowing one behind as well, but she found his protection comforting.

It wasn't long before they came across where Canvas had argued with Xi. Her memory couldn't be wrong, and yet there was no sign of the four-armed Rahkshi. She turned back to Hollow desperately. "He was right here, I swear! He... he... must have gone back to his room, or... or somewhere!"

IC: Melody and Tear - Infirmary

She took a seat on Tear's bed and looked over the Rahkshi. Crusted fluids dripped down her neck under a poorly made wrapping. "W-what happened t-to you?"

Tear shook her head and winced. "I... I don't know. The l-last thing I remember w-was Lucid's dream. Then... then I woke up o-outside." Fearful tears were creeping into her eyes.

Melody rested a hand on her shoulder, trying to quiet her. "It's a-alright, it w-was you who w-woke up afterwards. Y-you went off with y-your friend, r-remember?"

The thought only filled Tear with more panic. "I... I did? No... no, h-he couldn't have!"

"W-what is it?"

"That w-wasn't me... and n-now my friend is getting p-patched up over there." Tear pointed weakly, and Melody gasped.

"T-Tear, I'm s-sorry. I... I'll t-try t-to keep an eye on h-him."

IC Hollow

He stood with dumb amazement at the location. It was near the end of one of the hallways, yet there was no sign of anyone having been there recently. A creeping suspicion slipped into his mind, as his deathly gaze fixed itself harder onon the one he had his suspicions of.

"Oh, you did, did you?" He snorted angrily. "As if you would just leave him at the end of a hallway! Come on, I'm not so stupid as to fall for that." His eyes gleamed maliciously.

IC Spindle

Her voice. Her speech.

Not her.

This 'Melody' was now watching him, which made him tighten up. He couldn't go to sleep with them here. Not possible. Too dangerous. If he came back... Well, he really doubted Palma's speed.

"What were you expecting to find?! The broken remains of his body?! Why can't you just believe me when I say he was here and he walked away by his own power? When have I ever lied to you?"

IC Hollow

That was just about the breaking point. Nobody got the opportunity to scream at Hollow and walk away with it.

"You've lied right now, you incompetent fool! You think I would fall for something as ridiculous as that? As if you just left him in the hall for no reason at all. Why? Did he attack you? Did he try to abandon your group? No. I know him. He's not strong enough to do either of those things. But YOU," His massive hand pointed an accusatory finger at the shorter Rahk, "I know you are more than capable of doing something like that. I know you've lied to me! Now I want the truth of the matter, if he ever came here at all. By Icarax, you're stretching the line real thin, and when it breaks I'll break you!!"

"I already told you we had an argument, and before you even think of accusing me of killing him again, remember that Xi is my friend, more so than you, and I'm the one who's offering to search the school from top to bottom to find him."

IC Hollow

"Xi is your friend if I say he can be, not you!" Hollow roared, undeterred. "And don't you dare think for half a second that claiming to have more care and determination for him than I do is going to convince me to trust you. Besides, Xi isn't like me. If he threw a fit he'd never have the guts to fight it out or prove his point. So you won the argument, and you forced him not to come with you, or he'd be sticking to you like glue."

He suddenly calmed, folding his massive arms and flashing something almost akin to a grin after he finished.  "Now please, what actually happened?"

"The fact that you're looking for him right now proves you do not have control over his life. He can be my friend, and he can decide not to be my friend when he chooses, and he did. I left him here because he didn't belong with the Fellowship any longer, and I left him crying, alright? Whatever happened next, you would probably know better than me because you know so much about him."

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat had known that her maneuver was a calculated risk, but she realized that she hadn't actually expected this little twerp to be able to disarm her. Well, she hoped he was pleased with himself, because now the gloves were off. As he staggered back, she began spinning the bolas at her side, the heads of the weapon rapidly gathering up a sullen blue glow. When her opponent took a moment to toss her axe out of their arena, Beat made her move, loosing the bolas to whirl toward his legs in a bio-wide blur of kinetically-charged weights and tangling cables. She followed a second later, channeling plasma into her hands and forearms as she lunged toward his upper body.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

aaghknivesduck

Kaboom deflected one knife with his sword, and bit back a shriek as the other sliced across his right side, biting a deep furrow in his armor. He lunged and slashed at his enemy's face with his chute blade, aiming to force her back into the plants growing behind her.

IC--Sepulchral--Library/Halls

As the large idiot accosted them, Sepulchral answered his ranting with nothing more than a silent, unwavering glare. He had no direct part in this debate, and furthermore was loathe to share his name with intellectually primitive cretins. By the time he began considering acknowledging the dullard just to give him one less thing to rant on, there was no place in the conversation for him to interject.

When Canvas finally grew fed up with his nonsense and gave a limited acquiescence, Sepulchral waited for a moment, then rose and followed at a discreet distance, gripping his morningstar uneasily. He had absolutely no intention of leaving his friend alone with that maniac.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Hollow

"WHAT?!"

The massive, inflated ego had flattened entirely. Instead, some monstrous fear, some primal rage had slipped in while it went on vacation. "You ABANDONED him?! Why!! And crying in the middle of a hallway, no less!!" He had swelled back up to the top of his massive head, and started to turn a faint pink. "Here I agree to his stupid decision to join your group, I just KNEW this would happen!" His breathing became more profound, and if a lesser Rahk had seen him, he would have appeared to double in size. "I can't believe you would just drop him, after he hinged everything on you!! And why even did you do it?! Didn't think I'd live up to my warnings?! Did you do it just because he HAS FOUR ARMS?!?!"

His great hands closed and opened, sweat rolling off of his head, as if he could begin eating the living rock that made up the school. It was only a matter of time...

IC Xi

As he rocked backed and forth, Xi's vision began to blur with worry. What if Xi finds out what she said. What if he-k-k-k-k- no. He wouldn't. He couldn't. He... We... Urh...

What if he did? What if he killed her, and the Rahkshi in charge found out? they'd kill HIM! no... It can't happen like tha-URP

He suddenly threw up onto the floor in front of him, shivering all over. OoOooOohh... If I stare at that long enough, I'll puke again... But I don't want to move...

IC: Vyper - Gym. 

I ducked under the blade, and struck out with both hands, aiming to stab my clawed fingertips into the arm wielding the blade. 

Out the corner of my eye, I spotted a flicker of motion off to my far right, where I'd been standing before I'd made my way across to the middle of the platform. It looked like snakes or something were slithering around the base of the pillar. Weird...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco - Hallways

"Enough." I say to Hollow and Canvas as I stroll towards them, being drawn by the shouting. "I don't know what this is about, but your shouting is quite... Aggravating." I click my talons together, letting my words sink in. "Now, before I have to knock you both out to silence you, let's discuss the situation like the civilized beings we are." I lean against the wall, quietly observing both Hollow and Canvas.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Glass

Glass reacted quickly, using his weapon to block the claw. Its destructive powers manifested and tore through the claw. Glass followed it up by reversing the swing and slashing a wide arc in front of him, aimed at Rail's body. Hopefully his armour wouldn't be all destroyed.

By the time Rail even knew what was going on, it was already over.

Still locked in both his swing and his lunge, he had just enough time to watch as the block ate through his weapon, his body still in the process of completing it's twist as it then went on to completely disintegrate a large portion of his side. Growling as he fell to one knee, he felt one hand imediately try to close the wound as he thrust the other in the sand in an attempt to maintain his balance, only to find his fingers brushing up against completely mutilated pistons as bits and pieces of destroyed gears and other various shrapnel began pouring out onto the platform around him. Had he been a step or two closer, the strike would've likely cleaved his suit in half.

It wasn't often that he came across someone who could put him in his place, but when it happened, he nearly always found himself filled with a sense of excitement. Just being faced with the constant reminder that there was always going to be someone out there who could best him simply meant that he still had room to grow and better himself, whether it be in tactics, powers, or strength. His mind was already racing with thoughts of increasing his training and raiding the armory once he returned from the infirmary, but for right now, he was just focused on getting there in the first place, preferably without inflicting any more damage upon himself in the process.

That being said, it was painfully clear to him that he was no longer fit to continue fighting.

Turning his attention back towards his opponent, he issued them a simple nod of approval.

Hopefully, things will be different should we ever cross weapons again.

"Fight's over. Well played."

IC:  Glass

Oh. Wow.

We won!

Glass rushed forward to help Rail sit up.

"Thanks, but your armour looks real messed up. Should I call a medic?" Glass asked, trying to cover the wound and prevent more gears and pistons falling out of the armour. Hopefully, the Kraata under the armour was unhurt.

IC Hollow

AND WHO EXACTLY ARE Y-

Wait. He had seen this one before, somewhere. He eyeballed him for a moment as he walked up, trying to slow his breathing and get a grip on himself, and recognized the triumphant air and bravado that followed the prefects. His claw-clinking did little to nothing of an impact for the brute, but the high level of the students preferred for the rank had been displayed before in front of Hollow. He had to tread lightly.

And explaining the situation to a prefect was going to be a challenge. Yet if Canvas spoke first, it was all over. "I will try to explain." Non-brutal words was definitely not his thing. "My brother has associated himself under the care of this student," He waved a hand towards Canvas, "in a non-violence organization under this roof. I was against the idea, but it is his choice to make. He is of a very fragile personality, unfortunately, and for some reason despite his incredibly peaceful nature, has been completely abandoned from the group, supposedly left sobbing where we now stand."

He would pat himself on the back; so great of a comeback it was, yet the overbearing presence of the prefect prevented him from even cracking a grin. "I am fully determined and willing to do whatever it takes to find him and convince him to never come back to this pathetic attempt at conveying peace."

"And in his search for his brother, which I have been complying with completely, this lunatic hasn't just threatened my life, but the lives of several other students in the school, as this Rahkshi can attest." She gestured to Vlad, more grateful than ever that he was there.

"I see..." I say thoughtfully. I recognize the big one's type. He thinks he's the toughest Rahkshi around, and likes to throw his weight around. Somewhat like how I used to be. "I have to ask: Why were you against your brother joining a peace organization? And to you," I shift my gaze to Canvas. "Why did you leave him here?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

If the meathead could deduce this Rahkshi's role, don't think it slipped past Canvas, who devoted her whole life to studying Rahkshi. She was the innocent one, and she had the truth on her side.

"We had an argument," Canvas explained, growing tired of saying so. "I didn't think he was right for the Fellowship of Peace any more."

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Well, nuts. Kaboom reared backwards, but he had a sinking feeling that it wouldn't be enough to keep her claws out of his arm. As his opponent's hands closed in, he whipped his other, mundane sword down at the incoming fingers.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

For a moment, Sepulchral thought he might have to take the twerp down, regardless of his own distaste for violence and the inevitable disapproval of Canvas and the rest of the Fellowship. Then, as he was tensing to spring, another Rahkshi entered the equation, apparently determined to play mediator. His presence seemed to pacify the brute, but Sepulchral was reluctant to let his guard down just yet.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I bit back a cry as the blade whipped across several of my fingertips. Talons and armour ensured they didn't get sliced off, but it still karzing hurt. Hissing in anger, I turned my duck into a forward roll, coming up behind my opponent and twisting around to launch a kick at his torso. 

IC Hollow

Yes, let's hear that, shall we?

Hollow looked cautiously at Canvas, but if she was noticing him, she would recognize that foreboding glaze of malice. He didn't want to waste the prefect's time, though, so he answered his question. "I don't suppose they have a literal sign for it, but this entire school is built around violence, and the rest of this 'peace group' are mostly armed. My brother is incapable of properly standing up for himself in a fight, and I know he has been attacked while in this group and slandered for trying to defend himself." His short talk with Xi had led to different paths, most of which didn't benefit Xi very much.

"Besides that, his physical condition may lead to being attacked simply for that, and I can't trust this bunch to try and help him out; much less not blame him for it."

Frowning slightly, I turn to Hollow. "While violence is certainly present in this school, that does not mean every student is a warrior, ready to rush into battle at a moment's notice. Peace does not mean death necessarily. And also, from what I hear, this was a simple difference of opinions, one which he didn't take lightly- Not an attack on his physical form. Now, that said..." I turn back to Canvas and co. "Peace is not a bad thing, but heed my advice: There will come a time where your hearth and home are threatened, and you must defend yourself, lest you lose your life and everything you have ever worked for. So, if threatened, be prepared to stand up to the challenge. That does not mean that you must fight and cause pain wantonly. It's a balancing act."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

She was watching Draco resolutely. Hollow was no concern of hers with all these Rahkshi around. "There is enough violence in this school. What it needs are those willing to set an example of settling matters peacefully.

"As for the argument, we had just gotten through talking matters over with this guy and I... I don't know, I guess I blacked out. When I woke up, his brother was carrying me and I panicked. I tried to apologize, but he didn't seem to understand. He... he didn't even remember our friend's name, the name of the one who started the Fellowship. That was the last straw. I'd given him several chances, but it was obvious he didn't care for the group like I did."

"You are right about the violence. Many Rahkshi here leave behind a trail of blood and death... Myself more than most. So, bravo to you for trying to change things. I must pose this question, though: What happens if you meet a Rahkshi, deadset on violence, and you can't avoid confrontation?" I say, before pausing for a moment. I open my mouth again, and say something that a few months ago, I never would have said. "You should apologize to the one you argued with. It's obvious you offended him somehow, even if you don't remember. Try to reconnect the bond, even if he doesn't wish to rejoin. After all, to lose those you consider friends can be crushing... Perhaps to a point where continuing to live isn't an option.." I say that last part with an edge in my voice, before turning to Hollow. "As for you, I see no true reason why you should continue to bother these Rahkshi. Know this: If I ever catch you trying to stir up trouble when there is no issue... We're going to have some problems."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Hollow

Some things not even fear could take away. Dead-set stubbornness for his brother was one of them, and if it meant a splinter of Xi's honor he would fight to the death for it.

"I understand." Hollow rumbled as he spoke. "As long as this group continues on its course of non-violence and refuses to throw caution to the wind, I will hold my tongue. But I will not be so lenient as now should this- or anything like this- ever occur again. And now, I will let you resume your duties."

He turned sharply on his heel, brushing past Vlad and slightly avoiding Sepulchral as his great hands strained involuntarily. Whatever it takes.

IC: Liar - Gym

"Not happening!"

Realising what his opponent was trying to do as they began their descent, Liar shifted his weight to the side, effectively executing a partial barrel roll as he leaned his torso forward and reached out to block the incoming strike. With his free hand, he then proceeded to return the favor, aiming a slash directly towards their now exposed thighs.

"I think... I can manage," he tried to say as he returned to his feet, only for the leg below his wound to violently seize up, causing him to come crashing right back down on the platform. "On second thought, that's probably a good idea. Crawling my way over to the infirmary honestly doesn't sound too appealing at the moment."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Aiming for my thighs seemed like an odd choice, given that we were both moving very quickly in completely opposite directions, and most of my body parts would've been much closer to his blade than my legs. Nonetheless, the blade briefly sliced across the armour of my upper legs before my slide carried me out of range. 

Doing my best to ignore the sting of the fresh wounds, I dug in my elbows and skidded to a stop, just short of sliding between the pillars on the other side of the arena. "Your move," I wheezed, settling into a crouch and twisting around to face my foe. 

Edited by The Good Guys