Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Geuua - Gym.

"We're not supposed to be trying to finish each other off, brakas. Fighting isn't all about killing," Yet another rahk who seemed to believe that violence, oppression and subjugation were the answers to everything, "Now for karz's sake, would you just stop?" 

___________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, utterly perplexed by my opponent's seemingly inane behavior. That was, until some kind of volatile fruit smacked into the base of the pillar, before exploding in a puff of foul-smelling flesh and noxious fumes. A cheap, childish tactic, one that admittedly might have even worked against someone whose feet weren't gravitised in place. 

"Really?" I growled, flicking a splatter of fruit skin off my cheek and making a conscious effort not to breathe in through my nose. "You came to Corpus Rahkshi, an academy for the most prestigious of the Brotherhood's progeny... to throw stink bombs at people?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Fountain

He had to restrain himself from face-palming.

"Clearly, you didn't hear a single word I said before the spar." He almost spat the words at Geuua, as if the other student had suddenly become incredibly repulsive. "You blundering dunces don't even have a clue about honor, only stuck-up attitudes and inadequacy. And to think I somehow expected to find warriors here - actual, honorable, to-the-core masters of combat who would know how to pronounce prestige."

He somehow gave the impression that he was much taller and clearly far more superior than the obviously taller and superior foe. "If you had hit me you would have retained a fraction of your honor and the winning place. Instead, you fool, you'd be better off batting porters."

"Honour?" I gave him a flat look, "We're Rahkshi, buddy. No one here gives a karz about honour," I wasn't even going to bother pointing out how ridiculous it was that he seemed to think it was 'honourable' to smash someone's skull in during what was supposed to be a non-lethal tournament. "Now, are you going to stand there and preach at me for the rest of the day, or are you going to fight?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Percy:

Just as he came up, he immediately had to use his power again, trusting it to keep him out of harm's way, his torso twisting almost unnaturally, letting the Zamor just barely slip under his armpit.

'Little too close for comfort there'

'All I have to do is keep away until I get feeling in my hands again....'

IC Diode:

Though not a combatant on most days, i was far from feeble. Using my other hand to assist, I resisted the twisting, channeling my electric power through my weapon, and hopefully, through my opponent's as well.

IC: Rail - Gym

Seeing the Rahkshi's retreat in midair and realising that they were no longer within range, Rail shifted his weight forward, quickly ducking into a somersault as he felt the incoming blow glance across one of his spines. While the extra armor had somewhat protected him from the weapon itself, he still had to contend with the electricity coursing throughout his back, causing him to grit his teeth in pain as he felt his feet eventually make contact with the sand once again. Rocketing back into the upright position, he reached for his crossbow, quickly darting to the side in order to put some distance between himself and the staff before leveling it at his opponent's upper chest and firing a bolt towards their shoulder.

IC: Omniroc

"Oh no, please-" Orimnoc made no move to attack. Her grimace simply intensified instead. "I insist."

IC: Torc - Gym

"If you say so," the biker Rahkshi said, darting forward and thrusting one of his swords at the other combatant's side.

IC: Liar - Gym

Comtinuing his advance, Liar propelled himself onwards, thrusting his left sword towards the other Rahkshi's thigh as he sought to bring his right down on his arm.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I swept down Remembrance with my right hand, parrying aside the blade aimed at my thigh. Unfortunately, there was little I could do about the other sword except turn my arm, allowing it to bite into the more armoured portion of my outer forearm.

I clenched my teeth, refusing to give my foe the satisfaction of hearing me cry out. My turn... I lashed out with my powers, unleashing a focused blast of air towards my attacker's torso.  

Having rushed in knowing full well that he could be blasted away at any time, the only surprise Liar felt as he was lifted off of his feet and his body forcibly doubled over was that the attack hadn't come sooner.

Landing square on his back and skidding across the platform before rolling over backwards a couple of times, he quickly stabbed his sword into the stone in an attempt to prevent himself from going any further as he eventually skidded to a hault.

"Now be honest," he panted, trying to catch his breath as he forced himself to stand. "Is it as good for you as it is for me?"

Dissolving into a blur again, he charged forward, only to curve off-course halfway towards his destination in order to approach from the side and aim another slash at his opponent's midsection.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The crazy rahk seemed to actually enjoy being tossed around the arena. Karz... But he, just like so many of the other beings I'd encountered in my relatively brief existence, had underestimated me. There were so few Vacuum rahks in the school (it seemed Makuta weren't particularly fond of spawning servants of that particular variation), so I didn't blame my fellow students for forgetting what we were capable of.

My foe was relying on his superior speed to outflank and outmaneuver me, but he wasn't the only one with speed on his side. As my opponent tore up the last few bio between us, I activated my level 1 abilities, the power of vacuum yanking me a few steps to the side, closer to the interior of the platform. The suddenness of it took even me by surprise - I hadn't used my base-level ability in months, and even then usually only as a kraata - and now that I was a level four it was far stronger than it had been back then.

"Missed me!" I taunted, waving at my foe. 

IC: Glass

Rail's somersault caught Glass off-guard, and as he turned, Rail was already levelling a crossbow. He twisted to the side, shrinking his profile, and the crossbow bolt hit his front armour at a shallow angle.

The ringing of metal on metal still in his aural receptors, Glass shifted back into attack position and took a quick steps forward, thrusting his electrified staff forward in short, darting strikes.

I held Blazbreaker firmly in my right hand, while the segmented plates of my Earth Claw rearranged and interconnected to form a buckler shield. And then, I began to advance, in slow measured steps towards where my opponent stood. 

IC: Leviathan -Hallways/Gym

After a bit of wandering about, I decide to enter the gym. Fighting, after all, was a necessity here, and if I was rusty, then my own skill would be my own undoing. I would not let this happen. However, my thoughts of training went to the back of my mind, as I set my gaze on the eight platforms, each containing two Rahkshi sparring... No, dueling, for this was not simple practice. It's a tournament, I realize. Part of training is understanding your opponent... Perhaps, observing each of them would let me. After all, I may fight each and every one of them. With that in mind, I simply cross my arms, looking for any and every crucial detail.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"Karz. They're usually a bit more impressive," Kaboom muttered almost sheepishly. "Must've been underripe..." As he yammered, he decided it would probably be best to make her start doing the work. Make his opponent come to him. "Of course," he sneered, "it's nothing compared to your performance so far."

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat gritted her teeth as the electrical current coursed through her, but she refused to disengage. Instead, she channeled as much plasma as she could under the circumstances into the handle of her axe, planning to melt through the hook before the electricity could do her any serious harm.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Unsure of quite what to say, Sepulchral elected to remain silent. He sat down wordlessly next to Canvas, content to remain nearby in case he was needed.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Fountain

His fingers slowly moving the shaft of the fan axe upwards, Fountain eyed the device again. It was probably a terrible idea, but... It might work.

The axe shot forward suddenly, aiming towards Geuua's face, as his chain mail skirt began to slide off his hips and into his hand.

IC: Slif - Gym

He hit the ground hard, leaving his legs even more exposed. My fist came down like a hammer towards his ankle...

But I stopped. That could have easily crippled him. I scrabbled backwards, and stood back up, painfully waving my crushed hand. For once, the grin was missing from my face. Raw, red, rage, poured from my eyes, spilling out until I could see clearly again. My body twitched, still waiting for the other guy to stand back up.

I was better than this. I wouldn't lower myself to the cruelty I'd seen in others. Even in myself.

"Get up, can't rightly knock a rahk down while his belly is showing." A twitch brought a smile back to my face, and finally, I relaxed.

"Maybe I'm a serf, or scum," I shrugged at the words, "But even I have standards."

IC: ??? - Ruins on the Water

"...I, mechmenist?"

That was a possibility now, certainly. But they didn't really fancy putting rocks in piles....

"Or, Pentaghast, or Vyper!" They said aloud again.

They didn't really know what they did, but they looked great while doing it.

"Don't know..."

There was something missing here. They needed something more before they could really decide what they wanted to be. Something Vyper had, as did Pentaghast, and Gaever...

What was it?

"Missing..." Their smile turned to a confused, if thoughtful, frown.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

Thinking back to the burp of blood, I should probably make sure he doesn't die from suffocating in his own fluids.

"Hold on a moment, I need to find something to heal your kraata."

I turned again to the body behind me. I had packed away the organs already, but I doubted I would have the expertise to apply them. The body didn't have any apparently useful modifications, aside from the odd insulation/padding applied to the interior armor. Come to think of it, that may have been an interesting mutation that allowed for improved cold resistance, which may have even been this rahk's ability. But that wasn't important now. After a quick run through, the only notable examples of technology were the holsters, which I doubted would help the situation.

Grimacing, I turned my attention to Palma. We had entered a lull in traffic to the infirmary, a rare respite for Palma. I'd hate to bother her for something like this, but I'd hate to ruin the suit....

No. I don't need assistance, and I don't want assistance.

"I am going to fix you," My voice is unwavering, decisive. "This won't take long."

I began rummaging through the lower racks of the cart, sorting through bottle upon bottle of poultices and capsules.

OOC: Geez, fate's was a tricky post to write today.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Shock / Gym

Oh well. Shock surged forward, swinging his sword in a wide horizontal sweep at Percy. Already he'd retreated twice, and Shock hoped to force him to move even further back, towards the edge of the platform.

OOC: No big deal, but I don't think Gaever has actually given her name yet.

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Gaever raised an eyebrow again. Missing? This guy was probably missing a good deal of things. What would he realize he was missing?

Momentarily it occurred to her that when she had initially asked who he was, his only answer had been 'me,' and it had seemed his best. "Do you lack designation?" she asked. Then, though it came awkwardly to her, simplified, "... a... name?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: ??? - Ruins on the Water

"...Name..... yeh, Yeh!!"

Their eyes sparked to life. They were missing a name! Gaever, Vyper, they all had names. Even this place had a name! Or, at least, it used to.

"Name! Name, name, name..."

But they couldn't think of anything! They didn't know any names that weren't taken already.

Or, did they? Yes, yes there was just one name they knew that was currently unoccupied. A confident smile burst onto their face, and they stared straight into Gaever's eyes with a look of both delight and confidence.

Their mouth opened, and a single word came out...

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

And it seemed as though the stars smiled with them.

• Upvote 1

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"Karz. They're usually a bit more impressive," Kaboom muttered almost sheepishly. "Must've been underripe..." As he yammered, he decided it would probably be best to make her start doing the work. Make his opponent come to him. "Of course," he sneered, "it's nothing compared to your performance so far."

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"Well, this wouldn't be any fun if I beat you straight away," I released the hold of my powers and front-flipped off the pillar, making sure to land primarily on my good leg. "I've got to amuse myself somehow, after all." 

IC Fountain

His fingers slowly moving the shaft of the fan axe upwards, Fountain eyed the device again. It was probably a terrible idea, but... It might work.

The axe shot forward suddenly, aiming towards Geuua's face, as his chain mail skirt began to slide off his hips and into his hand.

I was starting to wonder if my foe even knew how to use his weapon. Thrusting, one-handed at my face was not a practical technique when using a two-handed slashing weapon. I raised the buckler to parry the clumsy thrust away from me, and stepped forward to swing Blazebreaker towards the hand holding the axe. 

IC Fountain

Bait taken. To be honest, I wasn't expecting her to use her shield, but whatever...

As the pathetic attack skidded along the shield, Fountain suddenly pulled down with his hand, drawing it close to his side, hoping his hardest that the hammer didn't have enough reach to hit his hand after that. Suddenly, his left hand shot up as the hammer arced down, arcing in a diagonal pattern at the now-exposed hammer arm - only it was holding the connector end of his skirt, making it a chain cat 'o nine tails.

Barely caring that his previous attack had harmlessly bit into the pillar, Liar sped off towards his opponent yet again, this time skidding into a slide as he attempted to strike at the Rahkshi's legs with both scimitars.

IC: Torc - Gym

Given the design of his opponent's weapon, he figured that they'd probably try to do that if they ever managed to block one of his strikes. Thankfully, however, the move, albeit predictable, would actually turn out to work in his favor.

Shifting his grip as they effectively took their own primary means of defense out of the equation, he leaped into the air, bringing his second sword down towards their arms while simultaneously aiming a kick at their head. Taking the current temperature of both his sword and his foot into consideration, either attack was practically guaranteed to hurt should they land.

Bobbing and weaving in any direction he could in order to avoid the staff as he was forced to backpedal, Rail was frantically thinking up ways to hopefully rid himself of having to deal with the weapon entirely. Settling on his plan of attack as he took a step back after evading the latest thrust, he dug his foot into the sand and kicked forward, sending particles of it flying up towards his opponent's eyes.

True hunters never brought things like honor or chivalry onto the battlefield; their only objective was to take down their quarry by any means necessary, even if that meant using the terrain to their advantage in order to turn the tide of an encounter back in their favor.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Fountain

Bait taken. To be honest, I wasn't expecting her to use her shield, but whatever...

As the pathetic attack skidded along the shield, Fountain suddenly pulled down with his hand, drawing it close to his side, hoping his hardest that the hammer didn't have enough reach to hit his hand after that. Suddenly, his left hand shot up as the hammer arced down, arcing in a diagonal pattern at the now-exposed hammer arm - only it was holding the connector end of his skirt, making it a chain cat 'o nine tails.

Under normal circumstances, I would've pressed my advantage, pushed on to strike a critical blow now that my foe's defences were down, but this time, I couldn't. I was too busy laughing at the ludicrous sight of my opponent slapping at my outstretched arm with his skirt. He seemed to be trying to use it as some kind of whip, but being a gigantic, knee-length weave of heavy chainmail, it was incredibly ill-suited to the task, especially given that my opponent was trying to swing it underarm, with only one hand. 

I stepped back, withdrawing my arm and taking a moment to compose myself. "I've gotta ask - do you even know how to fight?" This was getting karzing ridiculous. 

Barely caring that his previous attack had harmlessly bit into the pillar, Liar sped off towards his opponent yet again, this time skidding into a slide as he attempted to strike at the Rahkshi's legs with both scimitars.

Diving to the side, I landed in a roll and came up in a crouch near the edge of the platform, between two of the pillars. I said nothing as I rose to my feet and shifted into a defensive stance, focusing instead on drawing in surplus air from the open area behind me. 

Edited by The Good Guys

IC: Paladin

My anger was replaced with curiosity as he said the words that he did.

Perhaps he did have a sort of concept to chivalry...

I got up, and brushed myself off.

"Thank you. I was not expecting decency from someone like you...no offense."

I span my sword in my hand, before slashing at him again.

Edited by Roadhog

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube happily plopped themself next to their Master to watch the show, though they wished they could be a part of it.

IC: Canvas - Library

She smiled slightly as Sepulchral sat beside her. "So... what else did I miss?"

IC: Melody - Courtyard

Seeing this wasn't working, Melody decided to take things into her own hands. Using Blue as the rope he offered himself to be, she lowered herself into the hole. "St-stay still," she whispered to Sim.

IC: Tear - Causeway to Hallways

Tear awoke with a soft whimper of pain. She rubbed the sore spot on her neck. That hadn't been there earlier. In fact, when did she get out here....

Panicked both by the wide expanse of the horizon around her and what might have happened while she was out, Tear staggered back inside, trying to keep her eyes closed.

Edited by Click

Glass caught sight of Rail's kick a second before he was blinded by the sand. Reacting blindly, he charged forward and swung his staff in an arc ahead of him. Having kicked the sand, Rail would be off-balance and in no shape to move for the duration of Glass swing. He hoped the blow would connect.

Gaever nodded approval. "An excellent decision."

Phantom - the name of the village she had helped to destroy. Was that a good omen, or a bad one? Or, more probably, neither. She didn't want to think about it too much.

She realized then that she hadn't yet told him what she was called. "My designation is Gaever."

IC: Shock / Gym

Shock brought his sword around to send a diagonal strike down from the other direction, simultaneously putting away his Zamor launcher (it wasn't likely to be useful at close range, and had already proven ineffective against Percy from farther away) to free up his other hand.

OOC: Does this mean Torc let go of his sword, or that he somehow managed to hang on to it while simultaneously pulling off a counter-attack manoeuvre?

IC: Waiata

"Climb the rope, let your hands guide your fate, let your feet carry your weight down the hole to your friend to help." Waiata sung as they softly strummed the strings of their guitar.

Edited by Toa Onaku

OOC: For the sake of the narrative, and since Phantom is the only character of mine whose story is told in third person, I'll keep the reference to Gaever's name. XD (Totally thought she had said it out loud.)

The steel in their eyes was once again replaced with an innocent joy. Once again their vocabulary failed to provide the right words, so, for a thank you, they gave a clumsy, if grateful, bow. They weren't even sure why, but bowing somehow felt appropriate.

"Gaever!" What a nice name. It seemed to fit her very well.

They approached, feeling a sort of camaraderie, though not knowing quite how to express it. There had to be a better way to show thanks than whatever that had been...

"Oh! *thud*" Once again the noise escaped their mouth. They turned around, and rushed into the fog, only to emerge again a moment later hauling a fair sized piece of structure. Clearly this was the first physical labor they had ever been involved in, their knees bent inwards and they struggled to keep the rubble in the air.

IC: Sim - Courtyard

I was happy to oblige Melody.

... Until I realized just how close she was about to get. But I couldn't say anything. That would only share the discomfort, and this had to happen anyway...

"Eh. Don't expect too much, we are in a fight."

Instead of taking the sword full on, I jumped back, landing near a border pillar.

IC: Tear - Hallways

She wandered through the halls, trying to remember her way back to the Infirmary. Her neck still hurt, but at least the corridors were tight and comfortable in here, like a warm blanket for her.

IC: Melody - Courtyard

She took a moment to think over how best to get Sim out without hurting him. In theory, if he fell in here like this, the easiest way would be to pull him right back out again in the same direction. She tossed his staff out of the hole and out of the way before carefully sliding Blue around Sim's back with the Shapeshifter helping to pull himself through. With that done, she tightly held what was Blue's head and the closest part of his body, calling up, "P-pull!"

OOC: "Bunnying" approved

Edited by Click

Returning to his feet, Liar took a step forward, fully prepared to charge in towards his opponent yet again, but quickly decided against it upon realising where they had just positioned themselves on the platform.

Nope. Not falling for it.

"Not much of a fight if all one of the combatants does is run away," he mumbled, mostly to himself.

And connect it did.

What his momentarily sightless opponent had failed to realise, however, was that Rail had managed to finish raising his arm a mere second before the staff hit the rib cage of his suit, bringing it back down around the weapon as he was knocked onto his side. Feeling intense pain radiate throughout his abdomen but noticing the lack of any additional electric shock, he dropped his crossbow and reached out to grab it by the shaft with both hands, attempting to yank it backwards before adjusting the angle and thrusting the opposite end back towards its owner's face in an effort to try to make them lose their grip.

OOC: @Onaku: Hmmm... Just looked back, and neither Torc's sword in question, his intended target, nor the way Orimnoc was twisting her own, were ever actually specified. I kind of assumed that he was aiming his left weapon at her right side, and that she was rotating her's to the right in a manner similar to that of a clock, in which case yes, he'd still be holding onto it as he'd be shifting his body that way anyway during his next attack. In the event that she moved it in the other direction or simply shifted her stance with it without changing its angle, then that would be a completely different issue as it would effectively nullify nearly the entirety of my last post as Torc.

Either way, feel free to shoot me a PM so we can get this resolved as soon as possible and hopefully continue the fight sometime within the next day or so.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Karz, I guess that would've been too easy, anyway... I remained where I was, Remembrance held at the ready. 

Feeling Rail's yank, Glass passed an electric current through it while pushing back against Rail's thrust. The shock would lock Rail's muscles in place, preventing him letting go. The stalemate lasted for a second, but that was all Glass needed.

He let go, hurriedly pulling out his close-quarter staff and closing the distance to the stunned Rail, jabbing down at his chest armour.

Edited by Norik Apple Juice

OOC: Yeah, no need to edit, referencing names unknown to a character in third-person is totally fine. Just wanted to point it out in case you didn't realize. :)

Oddly enough, the childlike enthusiasm with which Phantom clumsily bowed or rushed away was actually starting to bring half a bemused, if fragile, smile to Gaever's face. She suspected he might have gone to get a stone, and when he returned struggling under the weight of one she sprung over to help him with it. "You are thanked," she told him, relatively grateful for the thoughtful gift.

IC: Sim - Courtyard

It was my own fault, really. All of this awkwardness. It didn't seem like anyone else was particularly perturbed, so I was probably just overthinking things. They were just lending a hand is all, no need to get upset over it. No need at all. Nope.

I still shivered as the stretchy rahk was wrapped around my back. I became rigid, once again in stasis lock, to hopefully make myself easier to move.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water\

Another grin was released into the world as they set the stone on the ground. They stayed bent over, their hands supporting them on their legs. The mist seemed to leak even harder from their joints and seams.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

This! I held a jar full of some kind of pulp, or mulch. This I could use. While not many of the jars and bottles had descriptive wording, this one provided me with some useful knowledge. I quickly sanitized my hands at a wash station and approached him from the back.

"I'm going to apply this to the wounds directly on your kraata. I may need to force some inside the wound as well, so be prepared for a brief sting..."

His kraata case came off easily, the latches and seals taken care of quickly. The wound was made obvious to me immediately. Along the same line the gash in his armor had been, the skin to the unsightly slug had been torn through. I fingered it delicately, I didn't want to get to much of a reaction here. Removing just a small finger-full of pulp, I wet it slightly from the station, and gently applied it to the interior of the injury.

Great. He was going on defensive. The pillar was right behind me now, my back touching the surface. I didn't want to wait around too long to let him figure out any openings, but I needed time to find them myself.

Gaever sort of tapped the stone appreciatively to acknowledge the gift again, then turned her attention to the obviously tired Phantom. "Are you fully intact?" she inquired. It would be sad if he had injured himself in the gesture. Or did the return of that smile mean that such a question should not have been unnecessary?

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

I dove to the side, curling up into a ball as I went. It still cut into my chest , I could feel the blood oozing slowly from my armor.

Somersaulting away, I unfolded into a crouched sprinting position, resting weight on my good hand. I had most of the arena between the two of us now, plenty distance for a charge of my own. Sand shot out behind me as I charged forward.

OOC: Edit for info I did not know

Panting heavily, they nodded. They were still desperately tired from their days-long trek across the island. Despite the humid fog in the air, their mouth felt dryer than the dunes of Po-Metru. Of course, crouching in such a way put them in the perfect position to see the stream flowing just next to the pile of rubble. Slowly, like the dead rising from the grave, they stood upright and stumbled towards the water, falling face first into it the moment they drew near. They guzzled it down greedily, only pausing for the briefest moments to breathe.

OOC: The pillars are sloped, but rather steeply. Probably about like a slash ( \ ). So I'm not sure how plausible stepping onto one is, something more like climbing might be needed.

Okay, good. Gaever stood awkwardly watching for a moment, not exactly sure what to be doing, until it occurred to her that Phantom was also probably hungry. "I also have nourishment here; you may have some if you like," she offered. It was, regrettably, Refectory slop, but it was at least something.