Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"I don't know yet, I guess that's part of the reason I'm here." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tube - Refectory

Tube grinned as they watched another participant rush to their Master's side. But as Slif vanished from view, they quickly turned back to Aerahk. "Just one more?" they asked with maybe a hint of disappointment in their voice.

IC: Canvas - Library

Canvas opened her mouth to ask what exactly an otter was, but she quickly clamped it shut again, deciding to just leave it to Lucid's... unique imagination. Instead she asked, "So... I missed it?"

IC: Melody - Courtyard

Sim's reassurances did Melody little good, especially since his voice had only gotten worse. She fidgeted nervously as she tried to figure out how to get him out of there safely. She wasn't about to let him climb out on his own.

Perhaps the other two arrivals could offer a solution. Neither of them looked familiar, but it was a good sign that they were more concerned than amused by Sim's predicament. "C-can you h-help him?" she asked.

IC Vaalku

I'm done waiting.

"Now what on earth do you two dipsticks think you're doing?" He waved his hand towards the poster. "Can't you idiots tell we've had enough incredibly senseless combat?!"

IC Fountain

The arrogance of T-O-R-C was infuriating at this point. Paladin the First Knight or whatever his name was also looked tough, but he was probably two or three. Time to snap the into focus.

"In the event of damage to one or more of the patrons to this affair greater than the specifications," Fountain stepped forwards slightly, not in the least intimidated or impressed by Thurisaz's newfound height, "What will occur to the creator of such injury? breaking the rules is breaking the heart of chivalry and honor, and such who aspire to do so need to find their place."

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Paladin

I almost laughed at the peasant mentioning honor and chivalry. He clearly knew nothing other either of these two concepts. He seemed to be less peasantly than the others judging by his armor, though it did make him look like a weak female, which also prevented me from taking him seriously. Paladin the First will not lose to a brute....thing such as this rahkshi.

IC: Aerahk

Aerahk was about to answer his compatriot Tube, when suddenly a rather rude individual stepped in and berated them. "I am simply seeing to my liege Thurizas' commands. If you have concerns about this tournament, I am sure he could address them. He's at the gym if you wish to speak to him."

OOC: How deep is the hole Sim's in?

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"I don't recognise many of these names," I mused, reviewing the list displayed on Thurisaz's board, "And a lot of the names I expected to see aren't up here."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

I took a more noble stance.

"My name is Paladin the First, Knight." I said to the peasant.

"Alright. I'm Thurisaz," the princely Turahk replied, introducing himself as he added Paladin the First to the board.

IC Fountain

"In the event of damage to one or more of the patrons to this affair greater than the specifications," Fountain stepped forwards slightly, not in the least intimidated or impressed by Thurisaz's newfound height, "What will occur to the creator of such injury? breaking the rules is breaking the heart of chivalry and honor, and such who aspire to do so need to find their place."

Fountain's faux-intelligent affectations were somewhat difficult to comprehend, but Thurisaz was pretty sure he had it. "If anyone should inflict excessive or unnecessary damage to their opponent - strike them after they concede, for example," he explained, "they'll be disqualified. At the least."

IC: Lucid / Library

Missed... what? "I don't think there was much to miss," Lucid replied.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Well, I'm not sure how regularly I'll be able to post, but I'm officially back!

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Seeing the scoreboard rise from across the gym, Kaboom was immediately intrigued. This could be a chance to finally make some solid allies--friendship was often forged in violence, after all--and it would be a welcome diversion regardless. Flying across the room, he quickly spotted the guy who was clearly in charge and landed a bio or so in front of him. "Sign me up," he declared. "Name's Kaboom."

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral had been fairly idle for some time. Not being terribly experienced socially, he had settled for craving at another small rock and trying to give off an air of friendliness, or at least harmlessness. However, his focus snapped back to the group when he heard a familiar voice in what sounded like tones of distress. Having been there himself recently, he could sympathize, and he found himself approaching the newcomer, whom he did not recognize by sight, but whose voice was unmistakable. "Canvas? Are you...quite alright?"

IC--Beat--Halls/Gym

Beat, meanwhile, had been making her way toward the library to look up new fighting techniques when she, too, had caught wind of the tournament, passing one of the posters in the hall. Deciding it couldn't hurt to take a look, she headed back to the gym, where she quickly zeroed in what was clearly the center of the event. "Hey," she called, striding decisively toward the crowd, "got room for one more?"

IC--Footwork--Library

"No kidding," he replied, trying to make a point of keeping his voice down. "The more I see of this place, the..." His gaze happened to fall across a slightly unusual sight, and his voice trailed off. That group had been there an awfully long time, drawing in new members, but what really caught his attention was one student, a guy with an unusually steep spine, wrapped in a tattered black cloak. "I... know that one," Footwork muttered, as much to himself as to Snap.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Fountain

While not specific enough, Fountain rolled his eyes (although no-one could tell) and tried not to think too hard about Thuri-

A Rahkshi with explosives growing on his body???

IC Vaalku

"mmhm. And has your 'liege' considered the fact that he could die if Icarax doesn't like it?"

OOC: And here's where things get interesting...

IC: Rail - Gym

Taking a moment to size up the other competitors, mostly in order to try to figure out which ones were more likely to cause trouble in the future, the Rahkshi of Magnetism actually felt a small sense of relief that so many other students were showing up, as the chances of violence outside of the tournament would be virtually nonexistent.

That all changed, however, when an all too familiar voice echoed throughout the air, forcing him to divert his attention to its source of origin.

No Karzing way...

IC: Liar - Gym

"So is this little get-together for the tournament I've been hearing so much about, or were you all planning on running off into the wilderness to pick flowers and potentially hug some Matoran?"

Picking a nice little spot to lean up against the wall while the majority of the group was otherwise preoccupied, Liar had ample opportunity to pick his quarry out of the crowd beforehand and even managed to flash him a devilish grin and a wink as he began to address the Rahkshi he assumed was in charge.

"Now I can't speak for the rest of the meatheads, but I personally showed up here to chew some flax and kick some ###; not necessarily in that order, mind you. Feel free to point me in the right direction if I just so happen to be mistaken."

Let the mind games begin...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"And have you cos.... const... constered that I might smash you if you threaten Master like that?!" Tube chimed in, the threat losing much of its effectiveness as they struggled with the unfamiliar word. This two-limbed Rahk didn't seem so tough. How was it his place to question Master's wisdom?

"I don't know," Canvas admitted to Sepulchral. She was starting to feel a little self-conscious with all these eyes seeing her default pink and gold colors. "I... I... I thought I'd give Xi another chance. I wanted to... to bring him back here... while we talked about where to go next. Then... then he got hurt, and... his brother threatened to kill me... and... and... I don't know!"

This one seemed particularly rude and disrespectful. Seemed full of himself, too. However, as I did have to keep up appearances as a noble, polite, man: "Yes, this is indeed the "get-together" as you put it."

OOC: That's Liar btw

Edited by Roadhog

IC--Kaboom--Gym
Seeing the scoreboard rise from across the gym, Kaboom was immediately intrigued. This could be a chance to finally make some solid allies--friendship was often forged in violence, after all--and it would be a welcome diversion regardless. Flying across the room, he quickly spotted the guy who was clearly in charge and landed a bio or so in front of him. "Sign me up," he declared. "Name's Kaboom."

"With pleasure." Thurisaz added the name to the list. "There, you're in."

IC--Beat--Halls/Gym
Beat, meanwhile, had been making her way toward the library to look up new fighting techniques when she, too, had caught wind of the tournament, passing one of the posters in the hall. Deciding it couldn't hurt to take a look, she headed back to the gym, where she quickly zeroed in what was clearly the center of the event. "Hey," she called, striding decisively toward the crowd, "got room for one more?"

"Certainly!" Thurisaz assured her. "I'll just need your name."

"So is this little get-together for the tournament I've been hearing so much about, or were you all planning on running off into the wilderness to pick flowers and potentially hug some Matoran?"

Picking a nice little spot to lean up against the wall while the majority of the group was otherwise preoccupied, Liar had ample opportunity to pick his quarry out of the crowd beforehand and even managed to flash him a devilish grin and a wink as he began to address the Rahkshi he assumed was in charge.

"Now I can't speak for the rest of the meatheads, but I personally showed up here to chew some flax and kick some ###; not necessarily in that order, mind you. Feel free to point me in the right direction if I just so happen to be mistaken."

Let the mind games begin...

This Rahkshi seemed troublesome, and his wink at Rail had not escaped Thurisaz. He'd keep an eye on him, though his suspicions did not show. "Well, you'll have to supply the flax," Thurisaz replied with a wry smile, "but you have indeed found the tournament. All I need to sign you up is your name."

IC: Blue (Courtyard)

Blue wondered the same question, and then he had an idea. Well, I could do something, but it would be excruciatingly painful... for me. "Oh what the karz," Blue blurted out, raising a hand to get their attention. "I can stretch myself into a rope!"

blueanimation.gif

IC Vaalku

He reeled his head back to appreciate a hearty laugh, but one word in the sentence caught his ear.

Master.

Suddenly the anti-joy halfRahk was gone, and an overbearing, threatening halfRahk was there to fill the spot. He wouldn't soon forget Deadeye and Legion. "Master who?"

IC Hollow

Grumbling angrily, Hollow stopped by one of the doors to the library, but seeing it so heavily crowded he decided to pass.

Luckily, he didn't see Canvas...

IC Xi

General Grievous, however, was in much less luck.

He remained at the end of the hallway, quietly sobbing, until one of the porters decided he was a dead student and tried to clean him up. He broke free and began walking towards the dorms to rest.

IC Doubt

Nobody knows anymore.

Doubt was tired. Bored. Desperate. In need of anything. Not specific stuff, just anything except something. He roamed the halls, scraping the wall with his weapon, groping desperately for an answer in life.

IC Fountain

Somewhat content, he moved out of the general crowd and stood in a pose more akin to a suit of armour, both hands holding his fan axe  and his head tilted down.

"Awesome," he said in response to the first student to speak before proceeding to address the second. "Liar. I assume you're familiar with the spelling?"

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail merely furrowed the brow of his faceplates as he felt his jaw clench.

Despite the Rahkshi's scarred appearance, he knew not who the armor belonged to, which was concerning, considering he had taken up the habit of committing some of the more recognisable appearances amongst the student body to memory as he passed them in the halls. This one, however, had not only managed to completely ellude him, but was also suggesting that they'd somehow obtained a certain familiarity with him outside the use of his former Liar persona, even going so far as to adopt his alias' color scheme and exact weaponry. Even the voice they were using was disturbingly similar to the one he had used while donning the disguise, which was insane, as the time frame in which this new... doppelganger had arrived was comparatively shorter in comparison to how long it had taken for him to concoct the identity in the first place.

Who are you?

There was one thing he was absolutely sure of regarding their sudden appearance, however; he didn't like it at all.

OOC: Threw in an edit for you, Dane. My bad for not catching that earlier.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"I believe he too is referring to our liege Thurizas. Now, I'm sure it would be nice to stay here and chat with you, but we do have other business elsewere. Come along, Tube. Let's go put up the other poster someplace else..." Aerahk warily eyed Vaalku. Although he did perhaps not show any sign of it, Aerahk was fully prepared to defend himself or Tube in case something were to go awry.

Tube's hand jumped to their mace. "I knew it!" they cried. "You want to shove Master in a nasty suit too! I won't let you!" They made an ungainly swing toward's Vaalku's side.

"Y-you could... w-what?" she glanced to the blue Rahkshi strangely before she noted his Shapeshifting color scheme. The idea didn't sound much better to her than it did to Blue, but it was something if they ran out of better ideas.

She turned back to the hole. "C-can you see a w-way out?" she called down to Sim.

IC: Shock / Gym

Shock had gotten word of the tournament, and headed to the Gym to see about joining - albeit with less enthusiasm, and one less friend, than he might once have. Bashing someone might be something to cheer him up, or at least distract him from the bleakness he'd been feeling lately, he thought. He went over to the Rahkshi in charge. "The name is Shock. Sign me up."

"Indeed," Thurisaz replied to Liar, adding the name to the board. "There, you're signed up. Good to have you." He was similarly glad to add Shock to the list.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral massaged his faceplate and considered. He knew from experience that what Canvas needed most at the moment was solid emotional support, to keep her from psychological self-destruction, but he also knew that he did not have the social skill to do this on his own. Still, any nudge he could give her toward renewed stability...

"You can only ever help anyone to the degree that he will allow himself to be helped," Sepulchral reminded her gently. "You have done admirably, but the rest is up to him."

IC--Footwork--Library

Footwork gave a slight jerk as Snap's voice brought him back to the present. "That one," he whispered, gesturing discreetly toward Sepulchral. "In the black cloak."

IC--Nyarl--Library/Halls

After looking around for his erstwhile co-conspirator and not finding her--but mistaking one or two other Rahks for her in the process--Nyarl gave up and decided that if he was going to try forging a new Kanoka, he might as well get started. Book held under his arm, he strode out of the library and down the hall.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym/Halls

Shrapnel awoke with a groan and eased herself into a sitting position. Had she really been...yes, she was still on the floor of the gym where the whirlwind had deposited her, and apparently no-one had even noticed. Slowly, painfully, she dragged herself upright and trudged out of the gym, not sure where she was headed.

IC--Magnum Opus--Cauldron

This was getting worrisome. Magnum Opus wasn't sure how long it had been since his exploration was punctuated by Canvas' order to "Stay here!", but it seemed like far too long. He didn't want to leave if it would inconvenience her, but he was growing more concerned for her safety by the minute.

IC--Beat--Gym

"Oh, right," she said, glancing up at the scoreboard. "It's Beat."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Vaalku

"I knew-"

Vaalku grabbed hold of the table and tried to swing himself around, but the mace bit into his back and knocked him and the table to the ground. "Now hang on!" Vaalku shouted, hoping he could use the table to defend himself. "I don't have anything against this 'Thurisaz'... But clearly, you know about legion by the way you reacted. Any idea where the coward is?"

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"I thought so."

At that moment I realized he had likely meant that he would have been without a suit due to it possibly being irreparable... rather poor cognizance on my part.

"Which wound hurts the most?"

IC: Sim Xire - Courtyard

"No..." I muttered.

My arms were trapped against the grave walls in such a way that I couldn't move them, and only one leg could extend at all.

IC: Slif - Gym

I lumbered into the gym, my grin betraying my excitement. It was pretty obvious where sign-ups were, the big board with all the rahkshi around it and all. I squeezed through the crowd, compacting just a little to make it easier, until I reached the front. There was a big red guy writing down name on the board, so he was probably the man in charge.

"Hey," I called up to him, "What're the rules to this tourney?"

IC--Beat--Gym
"Oh, right," she said, glancing up at the scoreboard. "It's Beat."

"Good to have you Beat. I'm Thurisaz," he introduced himself in turn, adding her name to the list. "There you are, signed up!"

IC: Slif - Gym
I lumbered into the gym, my grin betraying my excitement. It was pretty obvious where sign-ups were, the big board with all the rahkshi around it and all. I squeezed through the crowd, compacting just a little to make it easier, until I reached the front. There was a big red guy writing down name on the board, so he was probably the man in charge.
"Hey," I called up to him, "What're the rules to this tourney?"

"Mostly obvious stuff. Don't kill anyone, don't fight using the Gym, that sort of thing," Thurisaz explained affably. "The exact structure may depend on just how many participants we get. I'll explain it all more thoroughly when entry is closed and everyone is here to hear. In the meantime, I'd just need your name to sign you up."

IC Vaalku

"Don't bother me"  Vaalku snorted ignorantly at the being on the ceiling, then snapping his head towards him a second later. "You?? I thought DeadBrain would have eaten you by now."

IC Spindle

A stifled burp launched more blood on the floor. "All of them" He said casually, as he tried to breathe.

IC Doubt

He had heard an awful lot about the Cauldron, but it might be time to check it out. He didn't want to leave Vlad unattended for long, though.

Nearing the courtyard, he saw some Rahks who might know about its existence. "Pardon me, d... Um, is everything alright?" His manner changed when he saw the one in the hole. Are they trying to bury him??

Tube's mace hung in the air, ready to deliver another blow, but Tube's small mind was currently trying to figure out whether this Rahk was a friend or an enemy. He was looking for Leejun, but he didn't seem to like him much. In the end, Tube just holstered their mace again and walked back to Aerahk. "Stay away from our tournament and my Master," they warned.

"Don't you get it?" she snapped. "I don't want to help him! I'm not going near him and his psychotic brother again, but he just keeps trying to find his way back here to ruin everything we stand for!"

Melody sighed then waved Blue over. "Let's g-give it a t-try."

IC: Sliver - Refectory.

"Enough!" Amusing though their inane antics had been, I was swiftly growing tired of the bickering group. Besides, I was still a Prefect; it was my job to keep the moronic masses in line, "If you want to eat, or talk, this is the place."   

From my position behind the counter, I brandished the slop ladle threateningly. It wasn't the most threatening of items, but anything could be a deadly weapon in the hands of a rahk who can summon gale-force winds, "But if you lot want to continue to fight, and argue, and beat on cripples, take your business to the gym or something."

"Alright, that's enough! Tube, we have business elsewhere. And you!" He turned to address Vaalku. "I don't know what your problem is, but your behavior so far has been erratic and quite frankly unpleasant. I hope I don't have to cross paths with you again..." He then turned to leave, motioning Tube to for goodness sake follow him right now.