Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Orloc - Library

"Then what your name means to you is a secret?"

IC: Exxan - Library.

"Not a secret, just... personal. The things I'm known for around here... I'm not proud exactly of all of them." 

IC: Paradox - Infirmary w/ Whisper + soon to be others

"I

f anything can be learned from history, it's that circumstances will always fall into place whenever headmasters are concerned. If the previous headmaster is anything to go by, this Icarax is not long for-- Well, what a nice opportunity for you to make friends, Whisper. I guess if there were any other opportunity to take my leave, now would be it. Our conversation was certainly a learning experience. Enjoy your stay at Corpus. Come find me should you need anything.

IC: Whisper - Infirmary. 

"I certainly will," I replied, mostly to myself, since Paradox was already wandering off, I'm sure I'll find a use for you... I still wasn't sure what his goal was, but it was abundantly clear that he was up to something. That was good. If this rahk possessed an agenda, it meant that he was capable of independent thought, which meant that there were almost certainly other rahks here possessed of similar levels of individuality and desire. 

I'm not alone. This is possible. 

Eager though I was to mingle some more, I still had a hole in my leg, so I waited patiently for my turn to be healed. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: A! - That's A Lot Of Posts

A! was relieved that Lost had accepted his apology, and of course followed them all into the infirmary. When the new Rahkshi told him to get a handle on his powers, he was midway through explaining via his newly-regained chalkboard when Thunder took it. When he saw that she had taken it due to discomfort in talking, he didn't mind, though. It meant he could go back to attempting to comfort Lost.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Thunder - Nonverbal

Thunder, feeling bad about taking A!'s chalkboard without asking, scribbled a "Sorry" and handed it back to them.

She gazed over at the other Rahkshi in the room, who had a rather nasty wound in her leg. She growled to herself, wondering how long this healer would take.

IC: Paradox

"Hm? Oh, yes. Dormitories are this way. Any room that is unoccupied can be claimed." Rather frustrating, only hearing one half of the conversation... Paradox leads Vigilem to the dormitories, yet purposefully takes the longest route possible. "So, is the transition between one of you to the next, in terms of whom is present, rather seamless? Or is it taxing like exercising a muscle?"

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

"Believers in what?" Danger asked, a  look of wonder on his face.

"Come on Danger, we need to get to the gym." Revenge grabbed his brother by the wrist and lead him out of the courtyard. Danger looked longlingly at his new friends.

IC: Melody-Hallways

Melody jumped," N-n-no,  I d-don't th-think so." She looked at Canvas. "Th-that came f-f-from the r-refectory...Should we still go?"

OOC: sorry it took me so long to see your last post Dalmation.

IC: Punishment-Infirmary

Punishment was in a bad mood. Somehow he had missed Icarax's assignment, which would have been the perfect time to estblish his dominance. He had been hoping to finally find someone to be his Beta. You couldn't rise to the top of the food chain without some goons backing you up. He had watched the disterbance in the refectory and followed it to the infirmary. Sadly it had ended too soon, but the winged Rahkshi had been quite impressive, Punishment began to aproach Draco.

"Excuse me," He said in a gravely voice, "Can I talk with you for a momet?"

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallways

Today was the greatest day of Toxitoria Junior's life. Granted she couldn't remember much before she woke up three days ago, but that didn't matter. She was going to school to learn how to serve the Makuta! More than that, she had a special letter for the headmaster. She stepped inside and quietly closed the door.

"Hello!" She shouted as loud as she could. "Icarax, are you home?"

OOC: Junior is open for interaction.

IC: Booger-Gym

"Ok, I'm charging in 3..."

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Shock

As I enter the Refectory, I look around. Well, this sucks. Had that blasted coward not run away and cried to the Prefect, I wouldn't be in this situation. But noooo. He just couldn't finish his own battle. In frustration, I lick a nearby bowl. Apparently, the Porter that Prefect sent did not like that. It chittered angrily at me. "Oh, shut up." I say with annoyance. "Just show me where the cleaning supplies are." The Porter gestures to a nearby door. "Can't even get them for me, can you? Fine." I slowly make my way to the door, and upon opening it, see all the cleaning supplies I could ever need. Might be a bit easier than I thought. I pull out a cart completely equipped with a trash can, a bucket of water, several mops and brooms, and some sort of container, probably for the bowls. Let's finish this quickly so I can go back to doing the fun stuff.

IC: Draco

Admittedly, I was still a little angry at my brief encounter with that Panrahk, so when Punishment came to me to talk, I almost snapped back a response. Deep breaths... Relax. "Of course. What do you need?" I reply in a calm, collected manner.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas seemed entirely unfazed by the scream and was still examining her new colors, touching up here and there absently. "Hmm? Oh, no, it's probably just that Power Scream guy I heard earlier."

"Ah, Diode, I presume. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.H e ' L L    b e    f u n    t o    f I g h t . Remember, they share the same body. We can't kill one without killing the other, and we need Fluxx's skill set. W h a t ?    Y o u    d o n ' t    t h I n k    w e    c a n    d o    t h e    j o b ? I'm confident that we can do the job. Good hunters do their job. HE would not have given us the orders if he had no confidence in our capability. I am only promoting thought before action.

IC: Dahl

I was a little surprised at Canvas's apparent lack of care at the scream. Just another day at Corpus, I suppose... "Well, nevermind about that, I suppose... Anyways, where were we? Ah, yes. Fighting for the sake of fighting certainly does seem useless... That said, an agreed upon duel between two equally skilled opponents can be a good way to settle disagreements."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

GM IC: Palma

When A!'s quieted entourage entered Palma was using the relative calm to tidy the room in preparation for the storm of injured Rahkshi sure to follow anything run by Icarax. She went over to look at them as they shared their story, checking for damage to their ears or otherwise. "You're not terribly wounded, but it probably felt a lot worse so close and unexpected." What injuries she did find were healed with sparks of ethereal green. Everyone would be just fine and hopefully better prepared next time

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Unlike the Matoran, I don't believe in destiny." I replied flatly. "My fate is of my own making, for better or worse."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Whisper - Hallways.

Having had my wounds repaired, I rose unsteadily to my feet, and made my way out of the infirmary, grimacing at the smears of coagulated blood and dirt marring my armour. Given that the infirmary appeared to be secluded in an unused washroom, it stood to reason that other such rooms were located elsewhere in the school, but I saw no reason to wash away the evidence of my story just yet.

Besides, given my recent blood loss, my body was in dire need of sustenance. With any luck, I would be able to find more rahks to converse with there. It would take far more than a single conversation with an untrustworthy rahk to put my plan into effect. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Icarax:

Pyre and Fang..... the two names were known to Icarax.

Unlike his predecessor, he'd taken the time to read and put to memory each student's file that had been on record. Pyre had been rather unremarkable, but Fang....

Fang had been quite the troublemaker, often getting into fights with more adept or higher leveled students it seemed he'd had several run-ins with some of the more prominent students of the time, including Illusive himself. but the most prominent and numerous of these encounters was those with one student in particular.

Exxan.

You have done well Illusive. gather your thoughts regarding those Fang interacted with while you complete this assignment, and come to see me once you are ready.

With nary a sound, the shadow retreated and vanished, and Illusive was once again alone.

IC Aza:

The kick landed solidly, throwing Aza sideways into the nearby wall and drawing a sharp gasp of pain and indignation. 

IC Ezec:

So much for Kororia taking the initiative, it seemed, Ezec quickly dropped away from Sliver, and started slithering away to regroup.

IC Diode:

"I'm okay, just a little out of breath. I couldn't catch that other guy."

IC Hand:

Reach nodded a couple of times, "Yes I'm sure you would, but right now, you'd be about as useful in a fight as a sword made of wet sand, so unless you'd like to be treated for those wounds and a concussion, I suggest you go with your other wounded friends while I make sure my home hasn't been compromised."

IC: Sliver - Arena. 

As soon as my vision was cleared and I could see where I was flying, I angled myself towards the door, slowing my acceleration and landing safely in the street outside. Once there, I drew my blade, and began to advance into the building once more. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Arena.

Complete? My team already lost! How do I- But Icarax was already gone. 

Mentally cursing him to karz, I slunk back out into the street, listening intently for any sound that might betray an approaching enemy. 

IC: Vigilem Diode

"The Dormitories. Where are they?" Diode asked, his voice growing heavy with a slight growl.

Play nice, brother. Flux reminded him.

"Fine." Diode grumbled. "Now, the Dorms." He said, in a much kinder, but obviously put on, voice.

IC: Thunder

With everyone healed, Thunder left the Infirmary and waited for her new... acquaintances? Friends? She wasn't entirely sure what to call them.

IC: Grakata

Now that he was fully healed up, Grakata lazily skates out of the Infirmary and over to Thunder. "Did you notice the weird Panrahk that left a bit ago?"

"Not much further. This way.R e a l    f r I e n d l y ,    t h a t    o n e . Truly a social butterfly full of warm fuzzy emotions. Paradox resumes leading Vigilem to the dormitories, still purposefully taking the longest route possible. "So, Diode, you wish to become an honorable warrior? It seems you have quite a bit of work cut out for you if that is the case."

Thunder nodded, a shiver running through her. She let out a series of clicks, showing her immediate dislike for the strange Rahkshi.

"How so?" Diode asked slowly, taking offence. "If Antroz can maintain his honor, so can I."

He doesn't seem too fond of you.

The feeling was mutual. Vigilem followed Paradox, and Diode wondered why it was taking so long to get there. "I know the school is quite large, but it's taking a while for us to get to the dorms. Are you sure they're this way?" Diode put his hand on his sword's hilt, ready to attack the Rahkshi if he had other plans.

Careful, brother. Use my crossbow if you need to. Flux offered.

"At least we can agree on that." Grakata stretches a bit, rolling his shoulders to loosen any stiff joints. "Well, creepy Rahkshi aside, I'm not sure if i thanked you properly for getting my friends to safety, so in case i didn't; Thanks. I certainly owe you one."

"I am very certain that the Dormitories are this way.I'm just stalling for time to further process the information I have acquired about you. "In fact, we have arrived." The Panrahk turns a corner and points to a series of doors, pausing long enough for Vigilem to follow. "As previously stated; if a room is unoccupied, you may claim it as yours."

Thunder bowed her head politely and walked back to her dorm.

Vigilem started to check rooms, startling some of the inhabitants, and finally found an empty one. There was only a bed in a corner and a couple of rudimentary shelves.

It'll do. Flux mumbled as Diode looked around.

"At least we're away from that Panrahk." Diode said. "We should avoid him in the future."

Agreed.

Vigilem took their paints from their belt, and Diode started to apply the white paint to his arms and mandibles, pressing a white handprint to the wall to mark his territory, as well as a grey one for his sister.

The Vorahk nods politely in return, then waits by the infirmary for Lost and A!.

With eerie, analytical silence, the Panrahk watches and takes careful note of the dorm that Vigilem chooses. Once he watches their door close, he teleports back to the library, then back into his hiding place. Pulling random books off the shelf that makes up one of the walls to his spot, he tears out pages that have the least amount of text on them. After gathering enough pages, he blinks throughout the library in search for a pen, which thankfully is a relatively quick find. Pen in hand, he reappears back in his hiding place and begins writing down the information he's gathered about the Rahkshi he's encountered, tearing more pages from different books whenever he runs out of room.

"Well... of course. Who else would be to blame for my own choices?"

Swaying dizzily, I staggered down the corridor, languidly retracing my path towards the more populated parts of the school. My fatigue was only barely an act - my self-inflicted injuries had certainly taken their toll... but that was good.

I needed this to be convincing, even if my act left me vulnerable. 

IC: Melody-Hallway

Melody furrowed her brow, deep in thought. She was disappointed, but some good could still come of this. "But couldn't the same problems be solved by discussion? We are having a civil discussion right now, if people would just stop and listen to each other no one would need to get hurt."

Punishment smiled, it wasn't mean, but it wasn't exactly nice either. "I was watching what happened, you were pretty impressive. Where did you get that weapon?"

IC: Toxitora Junior-hallway

Toxitoria saw Whisper stumbling through the hallways. "Excuse me," she called, jogging up to the other Rahkshi's side, "Do you know where..." she paused, "Are you ok?"

IC: Revenge and Danger-Hallway

Once they  were in the hallway Danger squirmed out of his brothers grip. "What was that about?" He asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Revenge put his hands on his hips. "I'm just trying to keep you safe."

"They weren't going to hurt me!"

Revenge shook his head, "That's not what I meant."

Booger raised his club, "two..."

OOC: Is there any way we can speed the assignment?

Edited by Smudge8

"Very true. In theory, if we were all a bunch of civilized beings who could discuss our problems and solve them in a civil manner, then there would be no fighting. However, in practice..." I shake my head. "We are members of a species that, up until recently, was focused solely on combat. It's in our blood to fight. You may have risen above that primitive instinct, but the vast majority of students? Nah, they are still a bunch of hot heads." I say with a shrug.

Of course I'm impressive. That isn't news there. "I suppose you mean Necrosmith. In that case, it was a trophy from our raid on Phantom-on-the-Water, which Gorast arranged."

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Toxitora Junior-hallway

Toxitoria saw Whisper stumbling through the hallways. "Excuse me," she called, jogging up to the other Rahkshi's side, "Do you know where..." she paused, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," I grunted back, immediately contradicting myself by falling into the nearest wall, leaning against it to support myself. "Just... ran into some trouble on my way... to the school."

"Then your choices control all variables. All possibilities? Your choices and your choices alone influence the world?"

"No..." I replied cautiously, beginning to grow tired of having my words twisted, "...I don't control the world. I control me. Regardless of what transpires around me, I'm still the one who decides how I react to it."

IC Rahi:

Both Thurisaz and Paladin landed hits on the energy hounds, but these actions tore chunks of flesh and metal from Aerahk's and Tube's arms in the process. The two rahi quickly righted themselves and backed up slightly, snarling from behind sickly yellowed eyes.

Reda managed to pull the stinger around, but the enormous rahi spun around beneath her, keeping her relatively the same orientation, and managed to get a rusted claw around her leg, pulling her off its back and tossing her into the closest wall.

The Kavinika that Door took a swing at was hit straight on mid-lunge, it's pitted head deforming from both the impact and the disintegration power channeled into the blow. The other two that had lunged at him sunk their teeth into the weapon arm and began to drag him down, however one let go almost immediately with a yelp and a snarl as it turned away and snarled, showing a stab wound in it's flank to Door as it bared it's teeth threateningly at Tear.

Crate, on the other hand, had deigned not to respond and was set upon by the remaining three Kavinika, which knocked him over, two grabbing his arms and the third lunging to sink its teeth into his throat.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

"So you've suffered only because of how you've chosen to react? Nothing but you can make you suffer?"

IC: Door - Team 3

With full force, Door slammed one of his shield's sharpened edges at the neck of the Kavinika that still held onto his arm. Were he to successfully incapacitate or kill the Kavinika hounding him, he would immediately move on to assisting Crate.

Edited by Onaku

"That's certainly an apt way of describing my life so far," I mused. I'd given up on trying to make sense of what this rahk was trying to talk about. He just seemed to be reacting to whatever I said, rather than engaging in any kind of coherent conversation. 

I supposed there was some measure of irony in that. This rahk was intent on interrogating me about free will and choice, while simultaneously enslaving themselves to the reactionary shackles of cause and effect. 

"I suppose that's one way of looking at it."

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

The fiery Turahk landed low and smooth to seamlessly burst at the hound again, trident blasting at its eye. "Know your place, beast!" he asserted, eyes aflame with fearful scarlet.

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

"Don't vorry about it, Icarax took zem all out vhen I defeated zer VIP," Vlad consoled Diode, for surely he had. "Let's head toward zer center, try find another team, I guess," he shrugged, turning to lead the group in the direction of the central tower.

IC: Gaever / Forge

"Indeed," Gaever agreed, fighting an emptiness of worry in her stomach. Phantom looked sufficiently shaken for even her to notice, and wonder, how dreadful had that request been? "...You still did excellently, Phantom," she attempted to reassure. "Perhaps at this point we should go inside to obtain something to eat?"

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Melody-Hallways

That caused Melody to pause. She had never thought about that. Was there something that drove the Rahkshi to fight? Did she have that? She shook the thought off and filed it away for later. She did her best to sound confident. "Th-that's why we have t-to work for it. M-my friends and I have formed a g-group meant to h-help everyone s-see that th-they don't h-have to f-fight."

Punishment cursed under his breath. He really wanted one of the Ghost's special weapons. "Does it have any special abilities?"

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallway

"Oh dear," Junior leaned forward, extending her hands to help. "Do you need help? What happened? I'm sure we can find someone to help."

IC: Revenge and Danger-Hallway

"Then what did you mean?" Danger said accusingly.

Revenge sighed and his shoulders slumped. "I'm just worried. That group seemed nice, but most of the students in this school would probably just hurt you. You need to learn to fight so you can survive in this place."

Danger looked down ashamed. "So...I shouldn't talk to anyone?"

"ONE!!!" Booger lifted his club over his head and charged into the alleyway after the Muaka

Grakata props himself against the wall across from the infirmary, waiting for A! and Lost

IC: Paradox - note taker and destroyer of library books

Paradox continues to tear semi-blank pages from countless books the shelf next to him, making a continuous spiral around him until it gets to the point to where he's taking notes in flight mode. Teleporting to where he got his initial pen, he grabs several more, and different colored ones when there weren't any more generic to grab, he returns back to his spot and resumes his process of tearing out pages and writing down gathered information. Whole sections of the note spiral have more notes that blanket over them, written in different colors. Even the walls aren't safe, as Paradox scribbles down notes onto the walls as well.

Alright, that was kinda weird. Normally, people don't start off a conversation wanting to learn about a weapon. He hasn't even asked for my name. "It can switch between a scythe and a hammer... Why do you want to know?" I ask. I decided to leave out a description of Necrosmith's energy drain and method of release of said energy. I didn't exactly trust him, and if I made my weapon seem as valuable as it is, he might try to steal it. Could I stop him? Absolutely. But it wasn't worth the trouble.

"Ah, but you are forgetting a few crucial elements. It's true that we have the ability to rise above our primitive nature. But what if a student doesn't want to? Well, you can't force them to not fight at a school designed to train us to fight. And if one student goes around picking a fight, and won't take no for an answer, well, you would have to defend yourself, correct? Lest you be in danger of serious harm, or even worse, death. Try as you might, you cannot change the mind of every Rahkshi here."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallway

"Oh dear," Junior leaned forward, extending her hands to help. "Do you need help? What happened? I'm sure we can find someone to help."

IC: Whisper - Hallway.

"I... I've already been to the infirmary... I just need to... eat... and rest." I stammered, putting considerable effort into stopping myself from smiling. My act was having the intended effect. Sympathy was such an easy thing to manipulate. "Which way is... the refectory?" 

IC: Thunder - Wandering

After a short nap, Thunder decided to wander around and see what she could find. Maybe there were more facilities that her guide didn't tell her about.

She eventually came across a large hall filled with books, and let out an inquisitive warble. She strolled over to a bookshelf, and picked up an odd looking book. Rahi: How to Catch Them and Cook Them. Definitely written by a Skakdi. With an amused chuckle, she set it back in it's place.

For now, she would look around for anything that piqued her interest.

OOC: Thunder open for interaction

IC: Door - (Team 3)

Door immediately went into action trying to save Crate, throwing himself into the fray trying to disrupt the Kavinika's attack on him, throwing his mace with full force at the head of the wolf going for Crate's throat, a ferocious and guttural roar escaping his faceplates.

Orloc sagely nodded, their expression revealing newfound understanding of the rahkshi before them. Then, a smile slowly took over their faceplates, and they became positively elated. "I just remembered my name. It's Orloc."