Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Your copy-paste must be acting up. Isn't that the post you linked to me earlier on because you thought I'd missed it? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Burst

Burst felt the wind get knocked out of him as Draco slammed him against the wall. It hurt like Karz, but thankfully, his spine protected him from most of the potential damage. The determined rahkshi continued pulling. He thought felt the shell give, but just a little.

Hold up. Aren't the spines the center for all the nerves of a Rahk? So shouldn't this cause intense pain?

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I'm pretty sure most people treat their character's spines as "funny things that stick out of their back". They'd hurt if they got hit, but no more than any other part of the Rahkshi would. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If he's getting slammed up against the wall, they'd probably wind up getting bent/broken. They're pretty flimsy, so it wouldn't do much to stop the force of the blow. 

I always viewed them as similar to shark fins, just made out of a more flexible metal.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron
Karz, she's speeding at me. Time to dodge. Again. 
Sidonas just had enough time to roll, feeling his left arm scrape against rock and hearing the bottom of his cloak tear.

How exactly does someone roll when they're backed into a corner? If you try to roll or jump to the side, you'll just hit the wall. This fight has dragged on long enough as it is, and it's getting pretty ridiculous how every single Sidonas post consists of him dodging an attack, then lecturing his opponent. 

Burst felt the wind get knocked out of him as Draco slammed him against the wall. It hurt like Karz, but thankfully, his spine protected him from most of the potential damage. The determined rahkshi continued pulling. He thought felt the shell give, but just a little.

Hold up. Aren't the spines the center for all the nerves of a Rahk? So shouldn't this cause intense pain?

I honestly didn't know that. I'll edit the posts. Geez, the way life is going, Burst's armor is gonna be scrap soon enough.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Hold on, there's no room to move on either side? Sure he might be up against a wall considering it's a cave, but no room to move at all? Plus I'm just about to probably kill him off. Considering he knows he cannot win the fight against Sliver and would rather kill himself than let Tridax and his loyalists know information on the rebels. I'm just about to get the fellow to kill himself.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Hold on, there's no room to move on either side? Sure he might be up against a wall considering it's a cave, but no room to move at all? 

Well, considering that Sidonas has spent every single post of this fight moving backwards, and my Sliver post pretty specifically used the phrase "backed into a corner", yes he'd have no room to move.

That's kind of the point. 

Plus I'm just about to probably kill him off. Considering he knows he cannot win the fight against Sliver and would rather kill himself than let Tridax and his loyalists know information on the rebels. I'm just about to get the fellow to kill himself.

Oh, so the moment your character gets himself into a situation he can't talk his way out of, you choose to kill him off instead of accepting that? I mean, sure, there's no actual rule against it, but that does seem really petty. 

You could have Sidonas eject his Kraata. It depends on how quickly Kraata can actually move, but I would think it would be pretty difficult to catch a slimy snake thing Karzbent on escaping, and dealing with Cao at the same time.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

If he's captured, though, doesn't that really mess things up for the rebels/escapists? Seeing as he knows the leaders, and that would mean Tridax gets hold of their identities as well, and that could result in who knows what terrible fate ensnaring all of them.

Not necessarily endorsing that he kill himself yet, but isn't that something to take into account?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I would think it would be pretty difficult to catch a slimy snake thing Karzbent on escaping, and dealing with Cao at the same time.

Cyclone Rahkshi = speed boost. Plus she has a poisoned hand that can knock out Cao or Sidonas with a touch. 

And hasn't used it yet on either them.

She has tried, many times, to use it one Sidonas, but he seems to be possess an uncanny ability to somehow continually outmaneuver someone who is moving much faster than he is. 

Hold on, there's no room to move on either side? Sure he might be up against a wall considering it's a cave, but no room to move at all?

Well, considering that Sidonas has spent every single post of this fight moving backwards, and my Sliver post pretty specifically used the phrase "backed into a corner", yes he'd have no room to move.

That's kind of the point.

Plus I'm just about to probably kill him off. Considering he knows he cannot win the fight against Sliver and would rather kill himself than let Tridax and his loyalists know information on the rebels. I'm just about to get the fellow to kill himself.

Oh, so the moment your character gets himself into a situation he can't talk his way out of, you choose to kill him off instead of accepting that? I mean, sure, there's no actual rule against it, but that does seem really petty.

The reason I have considered killing him off IC wise is because I see no other way to prevent a loyalist from bringing him to Tridax and exposing rebel info if Tridax searches his memories. OOC wise? I've contemplated killing off Sido for actually some time now. Ever since Shark nearly killed him, actually. I know you dislike how rambly Sidonas tends to be and how he seems to talk too much, and considering how the majority, if not all the stuff I post involving combat or most other aspects of a TBRPG, needs a lot of editing, is cheap, thought up on the spot and is unrealistic. I've thought it best if I give my characters a quick and fitting end, and get the Karz out of here, as clearly I'm a bad writer and only annoy a person due to said bad writing.

The reason I have considered killing him off IC wise is because I see no other way to prevent a loyalist from bringing him to Tridax and exposing rebel info if Tridax searches his memories.

That seems incredibly petty.

Your character gets into a position where they can't escape, so you just kill them off to spite everyone else? Real mature. 

• Upvote 1

He does have a point that it would really mess things up for the rebellion though, doesn't he? Sidonas needn't die 'just to spite everyone else,' it could be a final act of contrition, a heroic sacrifice proving once and for all that he could be trusted to keep valuable secrets.

Or would you argue that Tridax knowing that Fang and Kat are plotting rebellion is but a petty issue?

Not that I necessarily condone the suicide. But I don't think it's quite as petty and immature as Nato seems to think.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

The reason I have considered killing him off IC wise is because I see no other way to prevent a loyalist from bringing him to Tridax and exposing rebel info if Tridax searches his memories.

That seems incredibly petty.

Your character gets into a position where they can't escape, so you just kill them off to spite everyone else? Real mature.

Look, I'll talk about this tomorrow. Probably edit, and get this over with. I'm very depressed right now, and am not going to stay up arguing with anyone. I probably need to clear my head, then I'll talk. I'll chat tomorrow afternoon. Have a good night.

As adrenaline filled his veins, Burst felt Draco's arm begin to give way. Soon, the Cyclone rank would be unconscious on the ground, and Burst would be halfway across the school. Out of the corner of his eye, Burst saw Draco grabbing at his leg with his spare hand. Not wanting to know what would happen to it if he succeeded, Burst partially unwrapped his leg from Draco's, and did his best to alternate between kicking at Draco's arm and at the back of his knee.

OOC: Are both of Draco's hand's poisoned? I was under the impression that it was just one. If it's the former, it would actually be pretty funny if Burst and Draco KOed each other at the same time.

Both are poisoned, yeah. Also, with all of Burst's energy focused on pushing Draco's arm down towards his head, would he be able to notice it? Generally, I'm okay with stuff like that, except that it has been established that pretty much allof Burst's energy is focused on pushing the arm down, and I would think that he would have a tough time focusing on kicking the arm while putting all of his strength into pushing the arm. Also, it would take a bit of time to see the attack and move the foot which is locked around the leg of Draco currently- you would have to do that instantly, and while Rahkshi have good reflexes, I doubt that Burst could not only see the attack while putting all the focus on pushing Draco's arm down, but also have the time to unravel his leg from Draco's that quickly. Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

It's just that this fight has dragged on for so freaking long, Sliver's spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to capture Sidonas, I've tolerated numerous instances of consistently convenient dodging, and now...

....now you're saying that after all of that, you're going to have Sidonas cheaply off himself, meaning that all of the hours of effort I've put into trying to cornering and capturing him was a complete waste of time?

I think you can understand why I might be a little unhappy about this situation. 

• Upvote 1

Name: Blue

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gear: A breakdown staff, the ends of which double as boomerangs when removed and unfolded.

Appearance: Nearly identical to a standard Rahkshi shell, apart from every armor plate, skeleton part, and joint being made from a silver protodermis. Her three spines are straight and sharp, like sword blades, though the middle spine seems to be loose, wobbling from side to side. Her eyes as well, instead of the standard red, glow a bright blue, where she derives her name from.

Personality: Silver makes a great attempt to fit in with other Rahks. She tries to be friendly, strong enough to hold her own, and tough enough to take abuse. She has a very strong moral compass, and her version of justice is what she strives for in everything.

Bio: Pulled from the Kraata pits early, Silver found her Makuta father to be a bit absentminded, at best. Though he recognized her intelligence and potential, he very rarely accomidated her. The suit he had provided was all made of the same material, though bright and shining it provided little variety. He built her staff and spines, though never fixed the broken middle spine for her, and the staff is flimsy at best. She has made do, however, by mainly using the staff ends as her weapons. While she appreciated being recognized, she eventually grew resentful of her absent 'father' as she thinks of him. She began to act out, taking what she felt she needed when he forgot about her requests for it, and even sabatoging projects she felt took too much of his time. Eventually he grew tired of this, and sent her off to the school Tridax had founded.

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

And considering we also have Sliver, things are going to get very confusing very quickly. 

Whoops. Totally a thing I meant to check and then blanked on, thanks for reminding me guys. Name changed to Blue. Any other critique for me on her?

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!