Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Ah, so he's the one we were waiting for. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Illusive is making a friend? This does not bode well, considering Illusive wishes to see Corpus burn. Then meanwhile at Visorak I'm half expecting to encounter some very nasty friends along the way.

Illusive's actually making two friends; I just haven't had Liar bump into him yet.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Illusive will soon have many friends.... and then Corpus Rahkshi will burn....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad nodded slowly. "A break vould be nice," he said. "I don't know about zer notebook, zough... I'd rather use a book from zer Library." In fact, he'd rather trade out Bullseye for a library book on the art entirely, but he couldn't say that for fear of offending his 'teacher.' Bullseye was actually pretty nice, he had to admit. He just didn't have any experience teaching.

I was under the impression that by taking a book from the library meant finding a book on piano playing so that he wouldn't have to write things down on a notebook, or a blank book in the library. And that's what I meant by notebook, too, as in an empty book in the library. Perhaps I was a little to vague in my writing. Would you like me to edit my post?

Why would the library have empty books? 

Illusive is making friends. This is worrying. As for attacking? I have two plans. One is kind of insane and will only be used if all else fails, the other involves stealth, accuracy, and two inventors/ weapon makers.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

In other words.... Recoil and Sidonas sneaking up on them?

I don't know what Kat's opinion on the matter is, but taking hostages isn't really Exxan's style. 

That's not quite how I meant that. 

When I say Exxan won't take hostages, I mean he won't hold them as bargaining chips. They'd just be tossed into a basement or something and left there for the remainder of the assignment. 

Not unless they refuse to back down. 

And even then, it'd probably be easier to just collapse a building on them than smash their head in. 

Duh-duh, duh, duh...

Another one bites the dust...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Two will die before the Crawler returns....

It would go badly. For you. 

Is anyone else worried that Illusive is making friends and might make more? What if a considerable amount of people side with Illusive and try to bring down Corpus? I'm worried as to ways Illusive's goals can succeed.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Is Shark's silence field still up? Would Shadow be inside of it?

I'm not sure, but then again, John didn't have a Problem with Shadow Hearing Shark jump out of the Bushes.

Plus at the BEGINNING of this Assignment, I had Already known someone was gonna jump out of the bushes at one of my characters. 

Hey Ultron, I didn't get an answer, Is Nightmare approved?

Ugh, sorry, been stuck in a place with really godawful internet access since Monday. Nightmare is approved

Alright, Thanks. I feel your Pain, I've had Awful internet for months at a time. I'll get started on Nightmares Posts Tomorrow... Evil evil evil...

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad nodded slowly. "A break vould be nice," he said. "I don't know about zer notebook, zough... I'd rather use a book from zer Library." In fact, he'd rather trade out Bullseye for a library book on the art entirely, but he couldn't say that for fear of offending his 'teacher.' Bullseye was actually pretty nice, he had to admit. He just didn't have any experience teaching.

I was under the impression that by taking a book from the library meant finding a book on piano playing so that he wouldn't have to write things down on a notebook, or a blank book in the library. And that's what I meant by notebook, too, as in an empty book in the library. Perhaps I was a little to vague in my writing. Would you like me to edit my post?

John. I posted this the day before. I wanted to know what you were meaning by what Vlad said because if it didn't match what I thought, then I would gladly edit my posts to avoid metagaming.