Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Level two: 

Teleportation: Can teleport a short distance in any direction at will.

Doesn't say it has to be somewhere that they can see.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That only applies if you were intending to try and teleport through a wall. If you tried to do that at level 2 you'd risk teleporting into it. The same applies to level 3 & 4.

I personally believe that Level 2 Teleportation powers have the purpose of avoiding most attacks.

But then later level 3 is limited by sight? and level 4?

Level 3 and 4 are limited to "visual range". 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sliver's probably going to yell at Fog now. Or plot to kill him later. One of the two. :P

Fog should be less dismissive. And less arrogant. :P

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Fog's grasp of battle strategy is really quite confusing. 

Liar has arrived!

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Let the games begin. 

I think what Roman means is the only way you'd be able to ensure the flag was safe forever was teleporting into a wall.

...Come to think of destroying the flag, did Suvak say anything about not being allowed to burn or otherwise destroy it? Because if we did that there would be no way for the other team to get it back to their base...

Destroying your flag in a game of capture the flag is pretty much cheating, and Suvak would likely count it as a victory for the other team

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So there's nothing wrong with just collapsing a building on top of the flag so the enemy can't find it? 

I'm just waiting for a group of Visorak to run off with both flags when nobody's looking.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

They'd have to find the Backstab flag and dig it out from under the rubble first. 

And it's about to wind up with a lot more rubble on top of it....

Fog's grasp of battle strategy is really quite confusing. 

It's a pretty classic way of defeating a pretty classic strategy in TUg of War: Exploit the fact that they're going for the most heavily guarded area.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Vaalku

Approaching the Causeway, he immediately noticed that the pillar with the notches was destroyed, plus another pillar somewhere else. This would make leaving so much easier.

But... Was that a stage? Poorly constructed, but strong enough to hold several Rahks at a time.

Grabbing the side of it, he hauled himself up.

OOC: Vaalku open to interaction.

The stage isn't near the Causeway at all. It's in the Courtyard.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I just realized that if the Matoran knew that most of Corpus' inhabitants were gone, we might return to find a fight going on.

Karz, I hope that does not happen.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

It's a pretty classic way of defeating a pretty classic strategy in TUg of War: Exploit the fact that they're going for the most heavily guarded area.

Um.... I don't see how that's relevant to the assignment, though. Team doublecross had sent six of their members out to scout. One member has run off on her own. Fog is then trying to say that half of the remaining six members should run off and guard nothing. 

I really don't see how that is an effective strategy. 

Been thinking about possibly doing a Corp Rahk animation or stop-motion series, anyone think this is a good idea?

Yes. If I were a good drawer I would have done one looong ago.

Sadly my art skills avoid being good like the plague, so I'll just leave it to someone who can draw.

Been thinking about possibly doing a Corp Rahk animation or stop-motion series, anyone think this is a good idea?

Sadly my art skills avoid being good like the plague, so I'll just leave it to someone who can draw.

You must feel very strongly it's a good idea, to say so four times, Alijar :P

I think it depends, Kovika. Animation is probably better/easier than stop-motion, as the latter would require you to build MoCs of all the characters, and of course go through the painstaking process of creating stop-motion (and suffer if your photography isn't stellar). If your art skills (or sprite kits) are decent, animation is probably better. (At least, I'd think so. I don't really do either so don't take me too seriously).

Second, is your intention to just demonstrate in animation the events of Corpus Rahkshi? Or tell your own story (comedy?) using Corpus characters? Either might be cool, though I'd lean towards demonstrating the RPG's actual events.

All in all, yeah, sounds cool.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I prefer stop-motion, but animation might be easier.

I might do a series with the actual events, and now you just got me thinking about writing a comedy on Corp Rahk as well.

All in all I'm probably going to do an animation that is based upon and reflects the actual events of the RPG. Probably going to do episodes based on major events, with a little comedy put in every once in a while.

Anybody on board with this? Any suggestions?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I prefer stop-motion, but animation might be easier.

I might do a series with the actual events, and now you just got me thinking about writing a comedy on Corp Rahk as well.

All in all I'm probably going to do an animation that is based upon and reflects the actual events of the RPG. Probably going to do episodes based on major events, with a little comedy put in every once in a while.

Anybody on board with this? Any suggestions?

Obs Omega death battle for starters.

Uh... The ruining of the Diplomacy class perhaps?

Zex's punishment might be a good one as well.

Naturally, San's arrival & destruction of pudding is humorous.