Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

I'm blaming the RNG picking me as bodyguard on your suspicion QP. RNGs love you and you obviously transferred it to me.

And it's the one game where QP never got a role, either*

*Just confirming this, he was investigated by the secret role so...yeah

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

*Six

Not a single innocent has been lynched so far.

It's...amazing. And scary. Tempted to shuffle roles, because this is just a bit...yeah.

It doesn't really help that at least two of the already suspiciously-acting (to me, at least) players were chosen as Mafiosi. :P

I know you're directing that one toward me; so I disagree. First half, I was trying to help the village.

We'd figured out the King, so why shouldn't we have tried to get the Prince possibly? Hm? We would've lost the need to take out three people in addition to the Prince and King if all went well, and would've had double efficiency to Prince-check.

Instead, any possibly village-linked killers were removed from play, and all you guys had to rely on in the second half was the uncanny hint-guessing from Burn.

I know you're directing that one toward me; so I disagree. First half, I was trying to help the village.

We'd figured out the King, so why shouldn't we have tried to get the Prince possibly? Hm? We would've lost the need to take out three people in addition to the Prince and King if all went well, and would've had double efficiency to Prince-check.

Instead, any possibly village-linked killers were removed from play, and all you guys had to rely on in the second half was the uncanny hint-guessing from Burn.

As I said, I found you suspicious. It would seem that my suspicions were erroneous. As for your method, it hinged on the King continually telling us who the Pyro was. And since His Majesty's identity quickly became apparent, his only hope was for us to use him to kill the Prince. But once the Prince died, so would he, meaning that it would have been in his best interests to chose as Pyros the players he thought least likely to be the Prince. If he was perceptive enough,  we would have been fighting an uphill battle, torn between sniffing out the Prince and stamping out the Pyros. Granted, we could have forced him to chose the players we wanted as Pyros, but I think it safe to say that they would have finished him off eventually, to spite the Village.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Well, I know that I planned on getting Blade turned Pyro after I was so that we could both target Portalfig on the same night. :P 

But that wasn't going to happen for like, three rounds or something, so it was kind of a "won't it be cool if..." type plan.

• Upvote 2

NIGHT SEVEN: A light, snuffed out

The figured moved through the streets with a purpose in mind. They knew what they had to do. A quick stop by Quisoves house to tell the Matoran to protect someone (Quisoves would then go to protect Voltex), and they continued onwards to their destination: Zakaro’s house.

The door was knocked down. The figure stepped inside, and thundered out, “Zakaro! I have come for you!”

The owner of the home stumbled sleepily into the front of the house, and looked at the stranger. “Hnuh? Wuzgoinon? Who you?”

The stranger stared at Zakaro. “You are the Prince, yes?”

“Er...no, I’m not.”

Silence. Twice in a row, now, that they found Matoran when they thought the subject was the Prince.

“...I apologize for breaking your door. It will be repaired, do not worry.”

Zakaro rolled his sleepy eyes, and went back to sleep. The stranger grumbled, and returned to their home.

--

The Prince was alone. No one else was there to protect them. Once more, their hands had to be bloodied. It had been some time...

The Prince stalked through the streets, and slunk into the house of their target: Taka Nuvia. She was asleep, and was none the wiser when her throat was quietly slit by the Prince. The Prince made sure she bled out, and smiled. Ah, it was refreshing to see blood once more.

They exited the house, and returned to their own home.

--

The village gathered. A list was made of those who couldn’t have done it: Swimming Beard, Voxumo, and ToaD.

VOTE.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

We have five Prince suspects now if I haven't forgotten anyone:

-Luroka

-Jag

-Shadow Ignited

-Toa Chuck

-Valendale

Who do we lynch?

That is a good question

In the meantime

I shall wait

E: Nah I'll vote Valendale

Edited by Strange Festive Voltex

I vote Sumiki

i will rip your spine out and feed it to sumiki.

at least what's left of it.

So now Sumiki thirsts for spines? Does that make Sumiki Xaeraz?

no it's just what i'll do since xae is dead and i'd be ripping his spine out.

I vote Vox.

~Unit#phntk#1

no.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Wait, is Voltex a possible suspect or not? Though either way, I'll probably vote Valendale.

Oh, I'm definitely still on that list of suspects to all of you. I just know that I'm personally innocent.

Burnmad, Luroka, Quisoves, Pulse, and Chro all seem to agree... as did Blade, strangely. Not to mention whoever the SR is, to boot.

E: You know, now that I think about it, that's a lot of players who believed in my innocence. Pulse, Chro and Quisoves are all normally very suspicious of me. 

Edited by Strange Festive Voltex

Wait, is Voltex a possible suspect or not? Though either way, I'll probably vote Valendale.

Oh, I'm definitely still on that list of suspects to all of you. I just know that I'm personally innocent.

Burnmad, Luroka, Quisoves, Pulse, and Chro all seem to agree... as did Blade, strangely. Not to mention whoever the SR is, to boot.

E: You know, now that I think about it, that's a lot of players who believed in my innocence. Pulse, Chro and Quisoves are all normally very suspicious of me. 

That is because they fear you. I just don't.

bBhcfWO.png

People are too busy thinking that every word I say is a lie these days to fear me

Until they actually consider killing me

Then they realize that vengeance is still a real thing lol

People are too busy thinking that every word I say is a lie these days to fear me

Until they actually consider killing me

Then they realize that vengeance is still a real thing lol

Yep, that was a good one. Now, try it on the fools who will actually believe you and you have a new fear slave!

bBhcfWO.png

But death never stopped anyone from voting, now did it?

~Unit#phntk#1

He loses all his civil rights – his identity disappears – the Revising Barrister expunges his name from the list of voters

Of course, we're not in Pfennig Hlabpfennig, and we don't do statutory duels around here (yet.). But I daresay that he who is deceased, by means fair or foul, is indeed "a legal ghoest."

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

We could just be in Memphis TN, where the dead can apparently vote.

Seriously. When I lived there, there was a serious case of voter fraud involving dead people voting.

• Upvote 8

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

It was Champions, and I'd say no, not really; there was a similar mechanic but I want a game where you can just challenge someone to a duel

oh right.

not as cool, it'd be cooler if you could, say challenge someone to the death every day round, but you could only do it once.

1Ydp0mg.jpg