Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

Nah, Sg - no conspiracy, at least none that I'm aware of (and I would probably know about it). I think they all just want you dead.

Ehks, remind me, is there a postmortem anti-productivity rule in place?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ehks, remind me, is there a postmortem anti-productivity rule in place?

Voting Blade.

~Unit#phntk#1

there is now because a certain not-player wouldn't stop >:(

SUSPECTS FOR CHRO'S THROAT SLITTING

Blade-7

Seaborgium-5

Vote changes: Otter, Quisoves

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

*Steps away for a week, comes back and sees this*

Oh my.

I shall be voting for Seaborgium.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Steps away for a week, comes back and sees this*

Oh my.

I shall be voting for Seaborgium.

And I forgot to say "voting closed"

Oh well

You weren't active during the actual voting period, so I'll count it.

SUSPECTS FOR CHRO'S THROAT SLITTING

Blade-7

Seaborgium-6

Vote changes: Otter, Quisoves

(VOTING ACTUALLY CLOSED SCENE WILL BE UP LATER)

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

DAY FIVE: Another one bites the dust

A slit throat. No identifiable murder weapon. Anyone could have done it. Anyone. The village did not know who could have done it. Soon, however, two candidates stood out: Blade, and Seaborgium. There were votes for others, but they soon chose to vote for one of these two.

The votes were close. Eventually, Blade gained more. At the last moment, however, right before Blade was hung...Voxumo burst forth.

“I vote Seaborgium!”

Silence. It was so quiet, everyone could have heard a pin drop. The observer looked at Voxumo, and nodded.

“Your vote is counted.”

A light clink was heard.

“But Blade is still the one to die.”

Blade looked forwards with grim determination. “I may die, but I’m sure the Prince will get his way. I’m sure of it. I do not regret anyth-“

Blade’s speech was cut off as the platform dropped. There was a sickening crack as Blade’s neck snapped.

“Only two left...”

The observer sighed. The sun was setting once again. Even through all this death, there was hope at least.

What was a revolution without a bit of bloodshed?

NIGHT ROLES, SEND YOUR PMs

• Upvote 5

1Ydp0mg.jpg

By the way, seeing as I have just slaughtered both Lackeys, I move to have anyone who receives the role of Medic and who does not heal me automatically lynched.

*Snaps fingers*

There are far more valuable players than you working for the village in this game.

• Upvote 2

By the way, seeing as I have just slaughtered both Lackeys, I move to have anyone who receives the role of Medic and who does not heal me automatically lynched.

*Snaps fingers*

There are far more valuable players than you working for the village in this game.

I should gladly concede such, in the event that one of them deigns to show it.

*Snaps fingers*

There are valuable players? Chro's dead. 

Huh, and here I thought we were all doomed.

We need to remember that the secret role is out there. According to their description, they could be our saviour, but also our doom. Given that this is Mafia, there's precisely 0% chance they are 'our saviour. 

@Burnmad: You're practically asking to be killed, you know. Do you want to lynch me? The figure gave me the 'medic' stuff the first round they appeared, and I was also confirmed innocent at the same time.  I can understand the 'valuable player' sentiment if you'd lynch a confirmed innocent because they didn't save you. 

OH WAIT! The secret role shows up as a Matoran, so there goes that 'confirmed innocent'. 

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

There are valuable players? Chro's dead.

Huh, and here I thought we were all doomed.

We need to remember that the secret role is out there. According to their description, they could be our saviour, but also our doom. Given that this is Mafia, there's precisely 0% chance they are 'our saviour.

@Burnmad: You're practically asking to be killed, you know. Do you want to lynch me? The figure gave me the 'medic' stuff the first round they appeared, and I was also confirmed innocent at the same time. I can understand the 'valuable player' sentiment if you'd lynch a confirmed innocent because they didn't save you.

OH WAIT! The secret role shows up as a Matoran, so there goes that 'confirmed innocent'.

But... If you were the secret role, would you be able to investigate yourself?

Actually Ehks, don't answer that. It makes this more interesting :P

Pulse, I thought it rather clear that I meant anyone who didn't use the Medic equipment on me starting now would be lynched. I obviously wouldn't have anything against someone just because they didn't save me before I became pro-village in the first place. It's no secret that I was in line to become a Pyro under Portal, after all.

And I was asking to be killed when I was the first to vote for the guilty party, two rounds in a row.

As for the secret role, I'm rather more concerned with lynching the Mafia than with finding them, at the moment. They have yet to do much of anything.

Edit: iBrow, I don't think the secret role investigates. That's the Prince.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

@Burnmad: You're being oblique. Are you the secret role or not? You've painted a target on yourself but not given the person granted protective enough reason to protect you. It would behoove you(if you want to live) to clarify.

@Voltex: Seriously? Let's end this little vendetta right here. There is no good reason to suspect me, as I am obviously not the mafia unless I were so stupid as to betray two of my comrades. I also don't suspect you, unless by freak chance you got made a mafia as well as blade, which is something I doubt.

MnRA5kV.png

I suspect that my time will soon be up. So, I'm posting this little tally of mine here.

Day Five:

Quisoves Pugnat-Valendale, Blade
Otter-Voxumo, Seaborgium
Burnmad-Blade
Seaborgium-Blade
Voltex-Seaborgium
Luroka-Seaborgium
Valendale-Seaborgium
Pulse-Blade
Blade-Seaborgium
Zakaro-Blade
Shadow_Ignited-Blade
JAG18-Blade
Voxumo-Seaborgium

Didn't Vote:
Toa Chuck
Swimming Beard
ToaD
Taka Nuvia

Oh, and don't hesitate to vote for Voxumo, even if the usual suspects start voting for him. Especially if the usual suspects start voting for him.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Because Seaborgium didn't die, nobody who voted for him is the Prince; otherwise we would have been notified, I think, of the Prince's double vote powers coming into effect.

E: since I too might soon die, I'll say that my primary suspects right now are Zakaro and Taka Nuvia, after listening to input from several players.

Edited by Strange Festive Voltex

Because Seaborgium didn't die, nobody who voted for him is the Prince; otherwise we would have been notified, I think, of the Prince's double vote powers coming into effect.

Oh come now, I don't want to make it that easy to find the Prince.

Though it would be slightly obvious, there would be a hint if a powered-double-hang occurred.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Though it would be slightly obvious, there would be a hint if a powered-double-hang occurred.

So it's exactly like I said :P

I can be half decent at Mafia when I actually try

Lynching Seaborgium is just more fun ;)

Just for clarity's sake, do you mean a powered-double-hang, regardless of whom is killed?

gZsNWyr.png

So it's exactly like I said :P

I can be half decent at Mafia when I actually try

Lynching Seaborgium is just more fun ;)

Actually, final vote tally was 7-6 due to Vox's intervention.

If the Prince voted Seaborgium, it would have been 7-7, and RNG would decide who died (Which doesn't rule out this possibility)

If they voted Blade, 8-6 (Which doesn't rule out this possibility)

Just for clarity's sake, do you mean a powered-double-hang, regardless of whom is killed?

Yes.

If the votes would be tied due to the Prince's vote, there would be a hint in the scene somehow saying that happened, but not directly so if the visible # votes winner died.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Yes.

If the votes would be tied due to the Prince's vote, there would be a hint in the scene somehow saying that happened, but not directly so if the visible # votes winner died.

Like this, perhaps?

“I vote Seaborgium!”

Silence. It was so quiet, everyone could have heard a pin drop. The observer looked at Voxumo, and nodded.

“Your vote is counted.”

A light clink was heard.

gZsNWyr.png

NIGHT SIX: A wrong turn

The night had progressed far. The mysterious figure stalked through the streets, and kicked down the door of their target for investigation: Quisoves.

The matoran jumped from his chair near the front door, and looked at the stranger. He began to panic. “A-are you here to kill me?”

The stranger was baffled. Surely Quisoves was a killer! He always was!

“Admit it. You’re the Prince’s final henchman, the Bodyguard.”

Quisoves shook his head. “No. I...thought you were him, come to kill me.”

The two sat there in awkward silence.

“So...you’re not the Bodyguard?” The stranger asked, bewildered.

“No, just a normal villager.” Quisoves looked at the stranger, and laughed. “Oh, come now, just because I have a penchant for killing animals doesn’t mean I would do the same to people!”

The stranger sighed, and simply left the house. The door closed, and clicked. Onto the next one.

--

The Prince and the Bodyguard had made their decision. They were the only two left, and the Prince was a selfish fellow, refusing to do a killing. The Bodyguard sighed, and stepped out, gun in hand. There was a death to make sure of.

--

The stranger kept walking, until he found his good friend Pulse, whom he had already investigated and told to protect before. A few knocks, and Pulse answered.

“Oh. Hello again, stranger.”

The stranger nodded. “Do as I told you last time.”

Pulse shrugged. “Alright, might as well protect Seaborgium.”

The stranger nodded, and left. Pulse shut the door behind him, and began walking towards Seaborgium’s house. He chose to take to the alleys, hoping no one would find him. They were long, complex, and confusing.

He kept walking, and a thought entered his mind. Maybe I should protect someone else...yeah, that would be a good idea. Pulse turned to the left, instead of the right, towards a different house.

A gun click was heard.

“You made a wrong turn.”

The shot echoed through the alleys, and woke most everyone up. They ran out of the alleyway as Pulse fell to the ground, bullet in his neck. A few minutes later, and they burst into Taka Nuvia’s house. The Prince had told the gunman to check on her, see what she was doing. She was nothing, doing nothing, and just as innocent as anyone else.

The gunman returned to their home, to await sunrise. That time was swift to come. The sun arose, as did everyone else. They dared not go out during the night, for fear of...something. When Pulse did not arrive in the center of town, everyone feared the worst. It took some time, but they eventually found Pulse, dead and bleeding in a back alley. A bullet had it him in the neck, and he had died of blood loss.

Dried blood spelled out a message. “Shot like an ar”. Pulse’s finger was on the r, just finishing writing it. He had died trying to give a hint.

The observer clacked his staff on the ground. “Vote. Those incapable of this crime are Valendale, Voxumo, and Seaborgium.”

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE

Yes.

Like this, perhaps?

“I vote Seaborgium!”

“Your vote is counted.”

A light clink was heard.

I will not confirm, nor deny.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

And here I thought it'd be too selfish of me to protect myself. 

Had I lived and someone else died, it'd be an even bigger mess-up... fortunately, they made the wrong choice in killing me. 

Twas nice to live while it lasted. 

Shot like an ar...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

10:15 PM - Makuta Luroka: yo

10:15 PM - Ehksidian: yes

10:15 PM - Makuta Luroka: who do you reckon did it?

10:15 PM - Ehksidian: Luroka I really hate BZP and want to be b& and lose all my proto

If you're gonna quote yourself at least to it right...

c9cd82ca6832a12594fc486acb81e7f6.png

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg