Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

DAY FIVE: Another

Everyone had returned to their homes. The observer returned to his place atop King Portalfig’s castle, and watched as the events of the night took place.

--

The cloaked figure was out again, searching for their intended targets: Blade and Chro. They had to find them, and speak to the both of them. The cloaked figure approached a door, and knocked. Blade answered, and looked at the figure.

“Yes?”

“Protect someone tonight.”

Well. That was sudden. “Okay...I’ll, uh, keep an eye on Voltex, then.”

The figure nodded, and set off to find Chro’s house. It was not far away, thankfully, and the figure opened the door.

“Chro. I must know, what are y-“

There was no response. In fact, the silence itself cut the figure’s question short. They looked down, to see the still form of Chro on the ground. The Matoran had been killed. The figure kneeled down, and examined the corpse. A large puddle of blood surrounded Chro’s corpse, emanating from his throat. It had been slit. The figure stood, and grimaced. It was a violent scene indeed...but who caused it?

The sun rose. The village gathered outside of Chro’s home, where they found his body. The observer took one look, and spoke.

“Voltex, Burnmad, and ToaD were incapable of doing this. Vote now.”

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Somebody just killed probably the most competent of us all: the grand pseudoturaga Chro the Matoran!

Obviously, if Chro was killed, Vox did it. The Vox-Chro Chrox rivalry might have continued. Or, more reasonably, someone targeted Chro attempting to pin the blame on Voxumo. But that would be too obvious! Then we trapped in these logic circles.

So, the suspects I suspect would be Vox and Everybody Else except me, because I am innocent and everybody knows that.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Everybody Else except me

Is he a player? Where is he on the list?

They are a player, yes. They're the SECRET 27TH PLAYER that is all the roles at once and simultaneously guilty and innocent. If you zoom in far enough, you can just about make out their name on the list. They are very secretive and shy, though, so don't expect them to comment on anything.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

If I recall, Blade was part of a conspiracy with Voltex against killing the king.The only reason I can fathom for this is that one of them is the Prince, and the other knew he was going to be appointed Pyro by the king. If so, then the two could have kept the king under their collective finger, being able to kill him when it was most advantageous, but not before then. I have no definative proof for this, but it would make sense given the way the two were acting.

Now, given the possible hint, I have reason to believe that Blade is the Prince.

I vote Blade.

MnRA5kV.png

Ah, now I see clearly there is no conspiracy. Silly me.

I second that vote for Sg.

Luroka, I doubt you're part of the conspiracy. I think you're just being chaotic or vengeful, or something like that. Consider changing you're vote. I've been confirmed to not be the prince and if I were one of the lackeys I'd simply kill Blade myself, not paint a big target on myself.

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png