Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

I'm really sorrry guys. I had some issues accessing my account on a new computer and was too bogged down with schoolwork and other things to really devote much time to it. Any way, here's the scene.

DAY FOUR

The vote was nearly unanimous. The crowd sought the blood of Quisoves. He knew this. He knew he fate was sealed. He stared at the crowd, defiant.

Some in the crowd envied him. Even though the they saw the glint of the fear of death in his eyes, as is natural among any man, even a ninja, he had a certainty about him. He knew his job, and he had carried it out. He knew his fate, and would meet his death in the light of day, not unexpectadly in the night as yet some in the crowd would. He knew he who his friends, he knew his prey. Only three others in the crowd shared that privelige. The rest were forced to live in fear, waiting for the silent death at night, or death at bloodthirsty mob at the day. The rest had to live not knowing whether the person next to them was the only who could preserve them, or the one who bring their death.

Quisoves cursed his fate. The dragon-bone dice that picked who would go on the mission had chosen him. The ancient ways the of the Shinobi were not to be questioned. Yet the wisdom of sending one so suspected as he escaped him. Still, what choice did he have?

One of the crowd, beat on a drum as Quisoves was led to the chop. The drum stopped. The sword fell. Thus died Quisoves, the Ninja spy.

Later, they took his body, and fed it to the koi in the pond, and to the local potoo population.

Legend has it that, as the whisker faced golden fish enjoyed the rare delicacy, a lone potoo inscribed a haiku on the ground:

Now he is fish-food

The ninja spy, Quisoves

'MOOOOM', his funeral dirge.

Quisoves Pugnat-Executed Day Four-Ice Kingdom, Ninja.

(Note: the local legends about potoo as omen bringers are not to be trusted. Using crazy birds' rhymes as evidence is not sound reasoning)

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Upvote 5

MnRA5kV.png

RIP me.

I think that is quite a foolish assumption, all things considered. I think it is possible that you're a ninja, but considerably unlikely. 

Especially given what QP said earilier in talking to Pulse. I think your situation it was his brainchild...it just makes sense for the two of you to be in the same faction. :???: If that's the case, you're not a ninja nor in any danger of turning into one. 

I think that is quite a foolish assumption, all things considered. I think it is possible that you're a ninja, but considerably unlikely. 

Especially given what QP said earilier in talking to Pulse. I think your situation it was his brainchild...it just makes sense for the two of you to be in the same faction. :???: If that's the case, you're not a ninja nor in any danger of turning into one. 

considering what i was told to do yeah i'm dead now.

death by ninja.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

considering what i was told to do yeah i'm dead now.

death by ninja.

You honestly made it sound like we kill each other by ninja-ing their posts

Will the ice kingdom members continue to post their affiliation to the Ice Kingdom so everyone knows not to kill them off? Make the ninjas work harder. 

Not like anyone but the Ninjas are killing people anyway though. 

*warily raises hand*

Might as well *puts hand up*

Ecks and I will probably be dead in 2 nights :(

E: This have given me inspiration...

*dips head in quiet solidarity*

Anything's possible, I suppose. Perhaps we may eliminate the ninja in time to save some of you.

NIGHT FOUR

Pulse knew his fate. He knew he would be killed for what he had done. And he was right.

As the moon shone its silver rays through the windows of the building, it scarse illumination provided enough light for the killer to do his work. Pulse awoke just to see the killer plunge a kunai into his chest.

Chro awoke. He sensed an intruder. He armed himself and hid amongst the shadows, quieting his breath and waiting to strke. The intruder entered and walked clumsily towards where Chro had been moments before. Chro noted the odd gait of his would-be assassin, as the intruder moved with oddly measured steps, closer and closer to Chro.  The intruder almost brushed with Chro, but kept walking.

Chro seized his chance; quickly from behind he thrust his sword through the back of the intruder. But instead of encounted flesh and bone, his sword clanged against gears and got stuck in cogs and pulleys were organ should have been. Whoever, whatever this was, turned towards its head towards Chro.

Chro did not know what killed as he lost consciousness. He felt no blade, no arrow. He just died.

In the morning the two bodies of the victims were found, the kunai with the worn down handle still in Pulse's chest.  Chro carried orders from the Earth Samurai, Pulse from the Ice Kingdom. Dismayed, the sages decided to met with their compatriots again, and prepare themselves for the following days.

You have 24 hours to vote, then 48 hours to elect your roles, and to tell me if you want to carry them out that night.

MnRA5kV.png