Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

Because he killed me, that heartless and horrible person. *cries*

:P

Might I remind you who started the bandwagon against me? =P

May I remind you that said bandwagon was still insufficient evidence to claim that I was a ninja? :P Anything was possible at that point.

Up until you started clamouring for the other things, like that QP was innocent. =P Plus, I've kinda noticed a slight pattern of people starting a bandwagon for me tending to turn out to be a bit, ah, villainous. =P /looks at QP

Because he killed me, that heartless and horrible person. *cries*

:P

Might I remind you who started the bandwagon against me? =P

May I remind you that said bandwagon was still insufficient evidence to claim that I was a ninja? :P Anything was possible at that point.

Up until you started clamouring for the other things, like that QP was innocent. =P Plus, I've kinda noticed a slight pattern of people starting a bandwagon for me tending to turn out to be a bit, ah, villainous. =P /looks at QP

Did I say that? QP is always the villain. I knew he was doomed from the moment I saw the ninja list. There was no point in trying to save him. 

He also had plenty of lovely strategies that I knew weren't going to work. It was simultaneously amusing and irritating to see him try all of his desperate attempts to save himself, especially when he was endangering everyone else. 

Edited by fishers64

Oh, my bandwagoning of you was owing to a convenient convergence of catalysts. Voltex had provided a very puzzling clue (I still don't get it,) which could be, by a sort of Insane Troll Logic (which is sometimes necessary to solve the sort of clues you get in Mafia) connected to you. Add to that a Village all too eager to lynch someone on a moment's notice, and it was a synch. I really have nothing against you, nor any pretensions to rivalry. Remember that I was for your lynching in XX, and you were the villainous one, there (after the King's death, that is.)

He also had plenty of lovely strategies that I knew weren't going to work. It was simultaneously amusing and irritating to see him try all of his desperate attempts to save himself, especially when he was endangering everyone else.

I assume that this just, how you say, trash talk. That's hardly an accurate reflection of the situation.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I assume that this just, how you say, trash talk. That's hardly an accurate reflection of the situation.

*sigh* I was against the Ice Kingdom strategy from the beginning. Then you told the Ice Kingdom to vote for Burnmad, which is how we got exposed, as I recall. 

*sigh* I was against the Ice Kingdom strategy from the beginning.

I okay Quisoves' plan. (Do not reveal the rest of our identities, please. You are allowed to act to save your own tail, but do not betray the rest of us.) I also highly suggest that we not try to kill Burnmad. QP having the medic protect him is innocent enough - overreacting to this and taking Burnmad out will only confirm QP is one of ours, and that will ensure his death. 

Then you told the Ice Kingdom to vote for Burnmad, which is how we got exposed, as I recall. 

Pulse seemed fully convinced that  the Ninja was anyone but me, and I was never named as a suspect. It was only due to Ehks' screencapping, I believe, that I was exposed. Had that not occurred (I had no reason to think that it would, since screencaps are generally taboo) I might still be alive.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

Oh, my bandwagoning of you was owing to a convenient convergence of catalysts. Voltex had provided a very puzzling clue (I still don't get it,) which could be, by a sort of Insane Troll Logic (which is sometimes necessary to solve the sort of clues you get in Mafia) connected to you. Add to that a Village all too eager to lynch someone on a moment's notice, and it was a synch. I really have nothing against you, nor any pretensions to rivalry. Remember that I was for your lynching in XX, and you were the villainous one, there (after the King's death, that is.)

The clue was that there was no clue that round. I recall Tex mentioning after the game about that, that it was just used because he wanted to use the Angels. =P

*sigh* I was against the Ice Kingdom strategy from the beginning.

I okay Quisoves' plan. (Do not reveal the rest of our identities, please. You are allowed to act to save your own tail, but do not betray the rest of us.) I also highly suggest that we not try to kill Burnmad. QP having the medic protect him is innocent enough - overreacting to this and taking Burnmad out will only confirm QP is one of ours, and that will ensure his death.

Then you told the Ice Kingdom to vote for Burnmad, which is how we got exposed, as I recall.

Pulse seemed fully convinced that  the Ninja was anyone but me, and I was never named as a suspect. It was only due to Ehks' screencapping, I believe, that I was exposed. Had that not occurred (I had no reason to think that it would, since screencaps are generally taboo) I might still be alive.

I reluctantly okayed you bribing Ehks to save yourself, because that seemed like the only good option for you in the face of Burnmad's attack. I had no idea you would try to influence the vote afterwards, which was already leaning Burnmad. Not only was that unnecessary, it exposed both of us. 

You are doomed, Quisoves. Doomed.

It occurs to me that we could, if we play our cards right, extort one of the factions.

One of us contacts a member of a faction that he is not part of. He claims to have been told to give a message to said faction member. The fellow will undoubtedly be suspicious, of course. The message tells him to act as a mouthpiece for the Ninja, and that any action contrary to our wishes will result in the consequent extermination of his entire faction. We can then manipulate that faction as we like.

How does that sound?

I'm not volunteering. That plan could easily backfire since the person in question could just hand over the person who delivers the message to be lynched.

Which, I may now remind you, is exactly what happened. 

Edited by fishers64

I reluctantly okayed you bribing Ehks to save yourself, because that seemed like the only good option for you in the face of Burnmad's attack. I had no idea you would try to influence the vote afterwards, which was already leaning Burnmad. Not only was that unnecessary, it exposed both of us. 

How did it expose us? I was only revealed thanks to Ehks' use of a screencap. Prior to that, Pulse was rather convinced that either Ehks or Shadow_Ignited was the Ninja.

gZsNWyr.png

How did it expose us? I was only revealed thanks to Ehks' use of a screencap. Prior to that, Pulse was rather convinced that either Ehks or Shadow_Ignited was the Ninja.

That started the whole "voting Burnmad is a ninja trap" hulabuloo which allowed Blade and Co. to come in and make a bunch of accusations that I was the ninja (I just happened to vote for Burnmad). 

And how does screencapping =/= "hand over the person who delivers the message to be lynched"? Screencapping was just the method in which the action was done. If I were in Ehks' boots, I would have done the exact same thing. 

Edited by fishers64

That started the whole "voting Burnmad is a ninja trap" hulabuloo which allowed Blade and Co. to come in and make a bunch of accusations that I was the ninja (I just happened to vote for Burnmad).

Given that you weren't lynched immediately, only dying by assassination the previous night, I'd say it hardly spelt your doom. And even if that did lead to your death, it wasn't a direct consequence of my plan, but rather, no offense, a slip on your part. You didn't have to try to discredit Pulse. I certainly can't be held responsible for you arousing his suspicions.

And how does screencapping =/= "hand over the person who delivers the message to be lynched"? Screencapping was just the method in which the action was done. If I were in Ehks' boots, I would have done the exact same thing.

A screencap provides an unfairly persuasive piece of evidence. For example, if I'm the Doctor, if I tell someone else of my role, he will be understandably suspicious. Unless, that is, I can simply show him a picture of the PM that the host sent me. That's an unfair advantage, is it not?

Screencaps take away an essential element of Mafia, hence them being taboo.

gZsNWyr.png

Quisoves, leave Fishers alone.

I'm not harassing her, if that's what you think. I was offended by her breezy, inaccurate dismissal of my contributions. If one is going to talk about one's teammate in such a manner (and I don't think that one should,) at one should at least get one's facts straight.

gZsNWyr.png

At the very least, you should probably take it out of the thread.

(Also, none of you 'exposed' yourselves through any one action, you were all just really obvious and easily read as Mafia)

(Except the fourth one, still not sure who that is)

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

yeah what is happening guys

i was like 95% sure that the ninja was pulse

it was pretty much the screencap that got me thinking that it might actually be QP again, but I wasn't sure. After all, XI or XII was basically "how to edit screencaps: the game" haha. I haven't trusted them since.

Then we were told no on the screencap

so our detective searched QP and died

and by then i was like "fine i guess its not pulse"

so basically we got qp because we accidently broke the rules, i guess. i might be forgetting something, though. I find it really hard to host and play mafia haha

(pulse was literally being SO SUSPICIOUS though it was hilarious.)

(and plus this ice kingdom strat was super scary. i've never felt held hostage like that and it was slightly the most terrifying)

(if nothing else, it sure succeeded as being one of my favorite strategies in recent games. 2spooky4me)

E: that pro double ninja, though.

Edited by Major Maes Hughes

Given that you weren't lynched immediately, only dying by assassination the previous night, I'd say it hardly spelt your doom. And even if that did lead to your death, it wasn't a direct consequence of my plan, but rather, no offense, a slip on your part. You didn't have to try to discredit Pulse. I certainly can't be held responsible for you arousing his suspicions.

I'm just playing my typical skeptic role. I mentally asked myself what I would do if I was a villager and played the role out. 

DAY FIVE(Yes, the REAL day five)

"Let us kill Rucks!". "Aye, he has 'machine' in his name! It is so obvious!"

Rucks shook his head. How could they be so wrong? he wondered. But the ayes had it.

Portal sharpened the ceremonial sword. The others waited in eager anticipation.  There was an air of exultation in the room. The Ninja had been so obvious. With Rucks, dead they had just one left.

RG struck a gong to signal the impending execution.

The crowd hushed, awaiting the moment of their triumph.

Then Portalfig solemnly took the blade from its stand. The long two handed blade proved heavy and unwieldy, yet he still managed a flourish as he brought the blade down on Rucks' neck.

The head fell to the ground. Then silence broke and a loud cheer arouse from the crowd. "AYE! THAT'S HOW WE HANDLE A TRAITOR!" one remarked. "Death to the Ninjas!" shouted another! Portalfig grinned. This was his moment of triumph. And  complete it, to play the part with fines, to take his bow, he stepped forward. He was to read the scroll that every ninja carried with their orders and esoteric mantras and all that. He took the scroll from the decapitated body of Rucks, and prepared to read, as the crowd watched for their favorite part in this macabre show.

He cleared his voice and opened the scroll.

A look of ashen terror spread down his face.

He gulped. "It must be a mistake".

The crowd remained quiet, but became agitated.

"Well, what's it say?", a still exuberant(and unapprehensive) member of the crowd shouted.

"There must have been switch up. The ninja must've put this on himself in attempt to feign innocence" the trembling Portal said. But he knew he could not even fool himself. There had been a mistake, but it was on his part.

"READ THE SCROLL!", a finally fed up sage yelled.

"We, the King and Warlord of the Earth Kingdom, do commission you to secure for us, and for our posterity, a most bounteous portion for settlement from the council..."

Portal could read no more. The crowd too was shocked. After some muttering, they dispersed, and waited for night.

Rucks-Earth Kingdom-Executed Day 5

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Upvote 2

MnRA5kV.png

Hey Sg, could you go back to the main post and write what the dead people's roles are? Thanks. As all I know is that we have < 5 ninjas lefft because I remember the ice one dying,

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Hey Sg, could you go back to the main post and write what the dead people's roles are? Thanks. As all I know is that we have < 5 ninjas lefft because I remember the ice one dying,

There were never five ninjas to begin with.

Anyway, since most roles in this game are temporary, there isn't much use putting them up. The permanent roles are the ninja and acolytes. QP and Fisher were ninja, blade was the acolyte of chaos.

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png

Night Six

Unit felt that he was safe.The Ice Kingdom was facing obliteration, thus diverting those awful Ninja.He decided to take a little stroll in the garden and to go feed the koi. He shuffled through the rock garden, down to the pond. Surrounding the pond was a bamboo forest.The wind rustled peacefully, and the whiskered fish swam serenely near the surface of the water.Unit whistled a tune, and watched the koi move slowly back and forth in their fishy way. Little bubbles rose to the top of the pond. Suddenly the fish darted away.

Suddenly Unit heard a bloodcurdling scream. He turned to the building from whence it came.

Then a hand rose from the pond, and dragged Unit into the night-blacked water.

And the water became red.

Rahkshi Guuhrak and Forgotten Warrior ruched to the room where Portalfig had found Ehks. Ehks was dead, murdered most gruesomely. Imagine attempting to tango with a Siberian Tiger or do the Charleston with a brown bear, and the end result would be Ehk's current state. Now only two remained from the Ice Kingdom.

In the morning, Unit was rather coy. Or perhaps, he was rather Koi. Or rather, he was Koi. Or at least in the Koi. The whiskered fishy-wishies(as he called them) had conveniently disposed of all but his robe and his finger with his signet ring on it. His signet ring and a few damp documents in the robe lead everyone to believe he had been in the hire of the Fire Kingdom. The gaping hole in the robe also lead them to believe there was something fishy about the whole situation. That style of killing seemed familiar...

Unit-Fire Kingdom-Killed Night Six

Ehks-Ice Kingdom-Killed Night Six

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Upvote 3

MnRA5kV.png