Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

IC: Lufon Vance - Ertrunken Cave System.

I stayed to the Exo-Suit's left, my feet crunching softly in the sand. I didn't like this place....

IC: Oblitus - Vingt (Mangaia Office Complex).

"Karz...." it seemed I'd had have to take a more direct approach. I stepped forward and rammed the barrel of my sonic weapon into his chin, preventing him from looking down at me to use his vision powers. I leaned up to speak to him, my voice a whisper. "What I'm holding in my hand is a miniaturised version of an elemental cannon. So if you don't open the temple for me and my companions right now, I'm going to turn your skull inside-out.

I spotted his eyes flash towards his radio, and shook my head. "Do it, and you will live to regret it. Just not for very long." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Vingt - Mangaia Office Complex)

I don't react to Oblitus' sudden movement. I don't think he's clearly visible to most, but I'm more out in the open. If I react, I might draw unwanted attention.

I take another bored survey of the area around me, trying to see if anyone has noticed what is going on.

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

GM

They want inside the temple? Well, that will save me the work of disposing of them.

Moving his hand from his radio with slow and measured movements, he stepped back towards the temple and palmed a section of the wall. A thin doorway appeared, though it's mechanism was not quite clear.

...but close to it

"Thank you so much for your cooperation," I grinned, gesturing for my companions to head inside first. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Vingt - Mangaia Office Complex)

I look back at the captain just in time to see him move his hand over the wall. A doorway appears. He hasn't spoken and he has given no indication as to why he is letting us inside.

I light my cigarette, the closest thing I have to a tick. I look at the captain, then at the doorway, then back at the captain. Oblitus waves me and Olis forward.

"Go 'ead fuhst intuh a location a gov'men' man is e'er so eaguh to let us intuh?" I ask wanly. "Why nah?"

I step past the captain without looking at him and slip through the thin doorway.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Oblitus -Vingt (Mangaia Office Complex).

"Thanks," I said again, once Olis and Einefus had entered, "Enjoy the rest of your day," I started walking carefully backwards through the temple entrance, keeping my weapon trained on the Captain. "You can close the door now." 

OOC: Which of them is speaking to me?

IC: Shard/Engineer Camp

"Not really. I've probably been in worse situations before. There was that one time I was exploring the desert and..."

I looked at Uno, and it was obvious that he was scared. What I was saying wasn't helping either.

"Don't worry. As long as you stay calm, and keep a good head on your shoulders, you'll be fine. Same goes to your brother."

I spoke into my radio to Kain.

"What's your status? We've just arrived at the camp."

I then relayed a similar message to Cor and Zekev.

IC Tor:

The Relentless roared into the Barracks, parked neatly into an old loading dock, and the hatch opened, all three of the crew piling out.

The old Fe-Matoran Took a look around at the mostly empty military compound.

"Looks like we missed a party. Alright, boys, go file your reports, and then get yourselves some R&R, I'm gonna go see where everyone got off to.

IC: Kain - Nearing Base Camp

"I'm on my way towards you guys," the Ta-Matoran responded to Shard. "I should be within your range of visibility soon."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Derkahn (Near Neuf)

Ah, there she is, the Jatikko, hidden amidst the dead, burnt bushes. She's a thing of beauty, a true work of art. The armour, the weapons, the tracks.. they all combine to form a gorgeous beast. Unlike other heavy tanks which were designed to fight, this was designed to hunt and destroy. And the most beautiful thing about her is that I still haven't learned all of her inner workings, after several months. The mechanics and engineers of Trieze are true masterminds. I walk up to her, still hauling a barrel of booze, and knock on the outer armor. "It's me, Derkahn! I'm back! Can someone help me with this barrel?" I shout.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Sora - Jatikko

At the sound of knocking and Derkahn's voice, Sora climbed up the hatch and poked her head out of the tank. After taking a moment to register Derkahn and his barrel, she climbed down and landed on the ground beside him.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: (Zeleran/Neuf)

After some searching, the group had acquired supplies.

"Let us return." Zelran said at length, starting to stride back towards where the tank was parked.

IC: (Olis/Vingt)

Olis took a wary step inside, eyes still fixed on the captain.

"We should knock him out so he doesn't squeal." he muttered out of the corner of his mouth.

Kathok

IC: Arktinen (Jatikko/Near Neuf)

Breaking off from my discussion with Ikira and Sora, I pull myself back up into the turret- quite a feat, especially because I was upside-down- and follow Sora through the hatch. "What some ice with that, Derkahn?" I shout amicably, sitting down on the side of the turret's exterior and chucking a snowball- created using my EDD- over at Zel, aiming for his face.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Kaleva - Near Neuf

They were back at the armor now. Kaleva glanced at his exo, a small smile spreading across his face as he looked at it. He saw the Matoran who had left the group who went into town earlier, carrying a barrel. Geez. What did he get, and why does he need so much? Kaleva also saw two more Matoran come out of the armor. That's at least five beings on the crew of this armor. Hardly a minimalistic group.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

"Normally I would," I replied, "but if I knock him out, who's going to seal the door so that the other guards don't follow us?" I kept my weapon trained on the skakdi. "Now close the karzdamned door behind us!" 

"Alright, Sora, I'll climb on the tank first, then you'll raise the barrel so I can grab it and bring it inside. I'm not very tall so I'll appreciate your help."

I smile at Arktinen when she jests and throws a snowball at Zeleran. I hope it will make a dent on his massive ego. Ikira then asks me about the oil, and I respond "No, but I told the Commander and Gamma to get some, because I didn't visit the market. Ask them instead" and gesture towards the pair.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ikira - Jatikko

Ikira turned towards Gamma, not bothering to hide the frustrated glare sent towards Derkahn.

"Considering that you seem to have gone to the trouble of getting yourself an entire barrel of alcohol, I would hope that you at least got something of value while you were gone," she said, before speaking to Gamma. "Please tell me you or Zeleran got the oil. Because if you didn't... this is not going to be a fun trip for anyone."

IC: (Zeleran/Neuf)

Zeleran punched the snowball out of the air as it hurtled towards him, succeeding in spraying snow across his dark blue armour.

Scowling, he said: "Years, we did manage to retrieve some fuel, as well as food stuffs."

EDIT: OOC: Ninja'd

Kathok

IC: Gamma

During Zeleran and Gamma's......adventure, they did get some oil cans. Gamma passed Ikira the cans, not bothering to ask why she hadn't seen them in his hands.

OOC: Presumably you would have a bag that you're carrying everything in, that way you don't... you know... drop everything

IC: Ikira - The Jatikko

Ikira gave Gamma a look that clearly said do I look like I need more than one? before handing all of the cans (except for one) back to him. Not wanting to waste any more time, she hopped back inside the tank and sat at her seat, unscrewing the hinges of her mechanical arm so that she could oil them.

While I climb onto the tank I chuckle and respond to Ikira. "Alcohol may not be of any value to you, my friend, but it is to me. Maybe if you tried some you'd learn to appreciate its taste!" I grab the barrel and lift it up with difficulty, but manage to get it through the hatch. I get inside after Ikira and roll the barrel next to my seat before sitting down. While I wait for others to get inside I pour some dark red drink inside my waterskin (should it be called 'boozeskin'?).

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ikira - The Jatikko

The Su-Matoran flipped open a small hatch in her arm while opening the oil canister and attaching a spray nozzle to it before squirting it inside. The entire process was rather boring and definitely a nuisance, but it was better than having no arm at all.

IC: Cor Saeva - Camp.

"It's about karzing time," I growled, climbing out after him. 

"I promise I'll only shoot you a few times." I growled, hefting my twin blunderbusses. 

GM

With a grin, the Bo-Skakdi complied. The stone door slid back into place, cutting off the outside light. After a brief period of adjustment, our party of grave robbers would find nothing no less horrifying than a pile of trash! Paperwork dating back to Vingt's 3rd Democratic Council [They're currently on their 6th Republic Senate] was stacked in boxes, piled into bins and strewn about the floor. This ante chamber led into another room, similar in contents. It seemed the disrespecting of the temple had begun not with Oblitus' greedy quest, but centuries ago when it was used as a makeshift landfill.

Cradled in the temple walls are red lightstones, casting a dull sunset light over the rooms. The only exit from the larger room is a small crack, barely visible unless you had the right angle in regards to it. It's most telling feature was a hard woody vine creeping out of it onto and along the floor. It was pale and corpse-like in the low light environment.

Sgt Logan eyed the Ash Hound and her crew coolly.

"This isn't a matter of pranks or joking. Before you go demanding explanations and pointing loaded weapons, why don't you go about explaining what I'd hope to gain pulling a stunt like that? In case you haven't forgotten, we're in this together, I'm a no-nonsense kind of guy and it's bloody dangerous out here! Spooking you three wouldn't get me jack####."

Shard approaches to inform the Sergeant of Kain, who was approaching the camp, "Good." As the Cy-Matoran was leaving, he shouted out. "Send him in as soon as you can!"

Unfortunately for Shard and Kain, their night was the first to be interrupted. The Medic Uno was in his Exosuit, manning his post and watching both matoran approach, his suit turns to address the Cy-Matoran and then quite suddenly, it's torso and cockpit are not there. The arms clatter to the ground, cleanly severed. Legs and waist spark and sizzle, standing gruesomely free.

If you were to draw a straight line through the now empty torso space, a tent and copse of trees would be in it's path. They too had pieces *pop* out of existence, the trees collapsing and tent caving in on itself as their midsections or bases were destroyed. The remaining medic had begun to yell warnings to the two matoran, but the area was drowned out by white noise, the whole camp felt as it were several kio underwater. A deep pressure and dampness settling over the area.

*tap*

*tap*

...but close to it

IC: Oblitus - Mangaia Temple.

"Oh... lovely..." I snorted, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I'd powered up my smart table,t using the screen's light to illuminate my surroundings. I wandered around the room, kicking at boxes, until I almost tripped over a pale vine sticking out of a crack in the wall.

Reaching down, I grabbed the vine and gave it a yank. 

"What did you have in mind?" I asked Zekev, genuinely curious, before rounding on Logan. "There was a voice on the radio - your voice. It told us that Kain had gone rogue. And then we get a message from Kain saying he'd heard the same bloody thing about us." 

I holstered my guns and folded my arms across my chest, "So if you didn't send that transmission, who did?" 

And then, before anyone could respond, everything went to karz....

"Zekev?!" my voice was muffled, indistinct, as if I was shouting underwater. I shook him, trying to check if he was alright. 

With my other hand, I reached once more for my blunderbuss.