The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

IC: Scriva - Cafeteria. 

"I hope his monster eats him."

IC: Fade.

"I can't do that right now," Fade growled, "you told me to take all of the salvageable equipment out of the security office, remember? We haven't finished doing that, yet, and it's going to take a few more hours to transport it all and re-install it." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I don't think anyone else would, either." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC

"Very well." Halmos glared again at Scriva and Lana. Walking over to the upturned table, he pulled the improperly latched magnets from her body. They had slipped in through a crack between wall and table, and hit on the wrong side of her chest. Carefully inspecting her, he popped the wrist into place as simply as if he was opening a door, or moving a cup. The swollen muscle around her wrist would need some time to deflate from the injury. (i.e. swollen from dislocated body part, hence called inflation.)

Placing a loose bandage over her nose, he said "She's all right. Prop this table back up, she'll be awake in less than a minute." As two guards proceeded to do so, he made his way to the exit.

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Cafeteria

"Ugh..."

Sal could still feel the pain arching throughout her body from where she had been tased, mentally cursing the staff for taking away her ability to resist electricity.

At least the application of the current might've stimulated the healing of her previous injuries a little...

Her surroundings slowly came back into focus as she opened her eyes, darting between those around her as she began to recall the exact specifics of her patient file. You see, the last place she was in before being shipped here wasn't filled to the brim with gormless maggots who were as mad as a bag of ferrets; they actually figured out the best way to deal with her in little under a week, even going so far to establish and maintain enough of an understanding with her to the point where she was allowed to see it in the first place. And if Halmos had bothered to even read it instead of skimming through it like she expected when she was being admitted, he would've actually informed the rest of the staff of her alpha-like tendencies, and this most likely wouldn't have even happened in the first place.

After all, only a complete and utter Karz-head would have missed the words Do Not Aggravate clearly labeled on the first page...

She cursed under her breath, not even bothering to pick herself back up as she suddenly felt the urge to have a cigarette. She knew that it was unlikely for her to get her hands on one, since making it easier for those with pyromania to burn things was generally frowned upon, but what really ticked her off about it was that her wad of chewing gum, which she was using to suppress her cravings, had long since lost it's flavor and was no longer helping.

Considering that she also already had two unpleasant encounters with the monster roaming around the building unchecked, got unknowingly transferred into Solitary on her first night, just now had to put up with another Karz-head guard's clear abuse of power, and hadn't eaten anything since yesterday, she was surprised that she hadn't snuck off somewhere and tried to burn the place to the ground yet.

Oh, well. There was always tomorrow to look forward to.

Somebody shoot me.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Sal couldn't help but smile as she heard that the Vortixx was being reprimanded.

"I heard that well enough," she mumbled. "Though I'm sure my hearing would improve if I had another piece of gum; this one tastes like the backside of a Kane-Ra."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Caetus - Cell.

Caetus continued on being dead, wondering if he'd be trapped in this cell forever. 

GM IC

The Vortixx smiled as well. He had made his point, forcing Sal to cower behind a table. And the desk jobs honestly seemed better than managing the cafeteria. He'd shown what happens when you disobey authority. You get a half-broken nose and a wounded wrist.

Leaving the Cafeteria, he casually made his way to the small guard center to collect his papers and head to the desk job.

"I don't know why you're smiling, Brakas," Sal said. "You're friend was the one who took me down, and rather cheaply, I might add, not you. All you did was stall until someone else came by to clean up your mess, just like a child would. I bet your mother is so proud of you."

The next thing she said widened her grin even more.

"Come find me again when you grow some stones and want a real one-on-one. I'll gladly wipe that smirk off of your face any day of the week, with or without my powers."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Celii | Cafeteria

After stepping off the transport, she was ushered to the cafeteria by a guard. She could see the mess after the fight as soon as she entered, and sat at an unoccupied table.I don't feel like eating

OOC: Interacting with Snow Queen Eva.

IC (As Astrapi): *I missed a good fight. Maybe being antisocial and staying in my jail cell all day isn't such a good idea...* The toa of lightning sighed as she looked around the cafeteria. *A lone toa? I can try and befriend her... In the same way I used to before the dark hunters attacked...* The Vo-Toa walked towards the toa of water and took a seat next to her. "Hi. My name's Astrapi, I'm a toa of lightning. I used to like a lot of things, but they hold no meaning to me. I despise the dark hunters and shadows, but I hate this asylum the most, it's like the owners truly don't want to help us out. One day,I will break out of here and travel elsewhere, far away from this wretched that makes Karzahni look like a safe haven. Now, tell me who you are, Ga-Toa."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Kovika - Rec. Area

Kovika waited for Kuraz's response, thinking about what he had seen the monster do earlier.

"We need to do something, Mata Nui knows what destruction could unfold if that thing gets out and into Metru Nui. We need to find some help." He muttered to himself.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC (As Astrapi): "Singing? Well, you're not going to be doing a lot of that here, what is there to sing about?" Replied the toa of lightning as she frowned at Celii. *Why is she pausing? Surely it cannot be incredibly difficult for anyone to recall their likes and dislikes...* "Tell me more about yourself." Said the Vo-Toa as she flexed her clawed hand.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

GM IC Kazak:

"Calm down. Just relax... Don't worry. Akada's gonna be tied to a desk for a long time. Speaking from experience here, if he stays there long enough, we might have to loosen up the species restriction for admission."

Kazak helped Sal stand up.

"Lieutenant Kazak, Lieutenant in charge of Recreation and General Pop. I assume Officer Akada didn't bother reading your file, did he?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

"Obviously not," she said as she returned to her feet, releasing his left hand in order to rub her injured wrist. "Not really surprising, though, considering how he walks around with that self-righteous attitude of his."

Turning back to Kazak for a moment, she offered to shake his hand, not bothering to care about the pain it would cause her.

"Sal, otherwise known as "Five-Knuckled," though I'm sure you already know that, seeing as you seem to be one of the only people who are actually doing their job around here."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"That's an understatement."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

GM IC Kazak:

"That said, I hope you're a little bit better treated than how Akada treats you."

Suddenly, Kazak remember. Aw, karz. Jorik!

"I've gotta go. I'll catch up with you at dinnertime, okay? Okay, see ya!" Kazak rushed out of the cafeteria, looking for Jorik.

As Kazak neared the Medical and Psych wards, he saw Jorik, fighting with a scanner, two guards standing by, laughing their hearts out.

"I am Captain Waffle of the starship Ihop, and I DEMAND to be let in!"

"ACCESS DENIED." is the only response Jorik got.

"Hm... How 'bout... am Spartacus!"

"ACCESS DENIED."

Jorik's voice soon became very gruff and baritone. "I am Makuta! Bow before me!"

"ACCESS DENIED."

"FOOL! You cannot deny me, for I am nothing!"

"ACCESS DENIED."

"BUT I WANT IN!!!!"

With those words, a huge blast of wind caught Kazak by surprise, as the door was pretty much blown off it's hinges.

"WARNING: SIPHON HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED IN; PSYCH WARD. MEDICAL WARD. BEGIN MAXIMUM SECURITY PROTOCOLS. SIPHON WILL BE DEACTIVATED FULLY IN... 8 HOURS BY ORDER OF THE TURAGA COUNCIL. HAVE A GOOD DAY!"

"Oh, sweet!"

Jorik tapped into his Kanohi powers and began poofing himself through the halls of the Asylum, with no apparent goal other than going that-a-way.

"The siphon's deactivated?"

Uh-oh.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

I continued eating. 

EDITED.

Edited by Locus

GM IC

Halmos stopped when he heard the radio. The idiots. Do they not know I can shut it off manually? what do they plan to do anyway, zap the building's power? He briskly began walking to the siphon room, brushing by officer Akada as he was reading through a set manual.

"The siphon is going to be shut off?" He said when Halmos was out of earshot. That meant Sal and others like her wreaking as much havoc as they wanted... What were the Turaga thinking?! The Vortixx turned and ran, deciding to set the emergency lock for all the cells.

Halmos quickly unbolted and unlocked the siphon door. The guards had gone a while ago, and the security camera was currently offline due to Fade disconnecting the system to transfer the technology. As the door swung open, Halmos quickly hopped over the safety line, unaware that Akada was sneaking in behind him. He quickly pulled the emergency breaker carefully out, and the siphon's signature purple electricity arcs disappeared. The whole thing began to slow down with an odd, groaning noise.

"I doubt they can do much to it now. Nobody but me messes with this." Halmos snapped to himself as he collected the wires and left.

Officer Akada turned on a small pocket flashlight inside the now completely dark siphon room. He glanced around when he noticed an oddly reflective object in the far back. He moved to investigate.

OOC: Sorry, Locus. It's only deactivated now in the Med and Psych wards. Everywhere else will get deactivated at dinnertime.

EDIT: Seems like Halmos turned it off himself.

GM IC Random Guards:

"Alright, everyone! Remain calm and don't make any sudden moves."

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

In that moment, everything changed. Awareness filled her mind and power filled her body. She could sense every one and thing around here, and that could only mean.... "Lana...." her voice came out in a cautious whisper, "....I've got my powers back."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Fade - Cafeteria. 

The head of security stepped forward. "I want you all to return to your cells in an orderly fashion," he said warily, using his mask to make himself bigger, so that he towered over the other guards, "guards, you have my permission to use force if they resist." 

Ic: Iyanu

The Toa was aware that something was about to happen, he wasn't sure what though. He had spent the last few minutes fixing his music box, before a large noise, like a shutting down sound, or electrical surge, reached his ears. Slowly, but surely, something came back. Then, a sudden rush of power filled his body, making it glow a deep purple, his hands spread out, the loose gravel around him fluctuating up and down, all around, as the centre of gravity in the cell was thrown around like a doll in a tornado. Then, it slowly started to fade, and Iyanu was placed back on the ground. He bent over and breathed slowly. He looked up, and stared at the door. He made the gravity on the other side pull what ever was near it towards it gently. The door started to slide. He increased it, and the door buckled violently, ripping itself off its hinges towards the wall, as well as a camera. He then focused on the pile of rubbish, and closed his hand into a fist.

The pile suddenly rose upwards, and started to crush inwards, by the sudden gravity. Then they disappeared with a pop.

Iyanu stood up and looked out. He smiled, and started to

Any sense of sanity was gone.

The asylum now had a new biggest threat on its hands.

GM IC Kazak (Medical Ward):

"Jorik, get back here, NOW!"

"You can't catch me, you can'-*POOF*"

Kazak stopped. "Ugh! That stupid mask!" Kazak activated his communicator. "Kazak to Fade. Lock down the med. ward. I've got him trapped. I need guards at checkpoints A-6, A-7 and C-12, AQAP!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Fade - Cafeteria.

"You three, go do what he says, gather up anyone else you find to help him," Fade snapped the order to the nearest trio of guards, but kept the others with him. He wasn't going to devote all of his manpower to capturing one patient when he needed them to keep all of the others under control. 

GM IC

The Vortixx approached the hole in the ground and his sharp sense of smell immediately detected salt. It was the cold, dark waters of Metru Nui, reflecting the light of the moon. The hole was conveniently big enough for him to fit through, so he did so.

Landing on a small patch of wet rock, the chilling night air and the violent waves set the setting for an abstract painter's dream. He noticed a shadow in the water and reached down to grab it.

The nip on his hand wasn't as strong as he had expected, and soon he pulled out an odd creature which had bulbous red eyes. It looked at him innocently, and weighed a ton to Akada. Still, he managed to drag it and himself back through the hole in the siphon where he got a better look at it.

It had long black claws, one for each limb, which served as feet. It was bulky, almost as big as a Toa, and had two black pinchers on each side of its head. The seemingly glowing red eyes showed no sign of hostility, and it darted across the siphon room like a mix between a bull and a canine. But the most disturbing thought in Akama's mind was the fact that, despite the eyes, head shape and size of the body...

This looked just like the monster. Quickly, the big guard directed the creature to the h0le and calmly pushed it into the open waters once again.

Edited by Ghidora131

GM IC Kazak & Abbenidium & Jorik:

"Jorik, get back here!" Kazak touched his communicator. "Guards, block him off! DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!"

"Roger roger!"

"You can't catch me! I'm FREE!!!"

Kazak chased Jorik as far as he could. As he turned a corner, he realized he hit a dead end.

"Dang. This is Kazak to the garrison; we've lost him."

Silence.

"This is Kazak. Respond."

"I AM DARKNESS. I AM NOTHING. I AM MISSING."

"What?"

Kazak turned around just in time to see the lights go out. Turning back towards the dead end, he saw a door that wasn't there before. Approaching it, he opened it carefully, not knowing why it had appeared.

Soon, he realized why he preferred crowds. Loneliness wasn't his forte.

As he entered the room, the door disappeared behind him. The room was large, with only one light in the center, illuminating a table.

Kazak approached the table. It had but one piece of paper on it, written on in blood.

"Abbenidium?"

As Kazak turned once more to search for an exit, he was greeted by it.

A scream soon followed.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Lana

As Scriva revealed this information, I didn't hesitate to test her own abilities. My mask of X-ray vision flared to life, I focused on the wall across the room, sure enough I was able to see through it. There was nothing Halmos could hide from me now. 

A rock materialized in thin air as I tested my elemental powers, I let it drop, making it crash onto the floor with a very loud thud. 

"It seems my powers have returned as well..." I stated, looking at my hands in awe.

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Shortly after Kazak had left her, Sal felt... awesome.

Bringing her outstretched hand up near her face as she played around with her fingers, she noticed a small spark of electricity slowly travel between them. When she focused, a ball of lighting appeared in the palm of her hand, leaving her presence only after she had commanded it to do so. Walking over to a nearby table and activating her mask, she slammed her fist down onto its surface, easily smashing off one of its corners and leaving a reasonable indent in the floor where it came to a stop.

Now that's what I'm talking about...

"I don't know about the two of you," she said, briefly turning her attention towards the others still nearby as she cracked her knuckles. "But I'm thinking that I don't really feel like counting bricks from the inside of my cell right now."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Let's end this, then," Scriva's voice was grin. She'd been waiting to do this ever since she'd discovered the monster had telepathy. Reaching out with her powers, she sent mental probes snaking through the corridors, seeking out other psionics wielders.

There weren't many of them here, and she knew that one of them had to be the monster....

IC: Celii

"Well I also," he paused as she heard the thud and saw the rock. "It seems that our powers are returning."

IC (As Astrapi): "Really? Let me try my powers out." Said the toa of lightning as she focused all her elemental powers to her right hand. "I can feel it surging through my hand..." Astrapi's eyes widened as she saw a small spark flicker in her hand. The electricity began to concentrate and in a bright flash, the Vo-Toa's hand was glowing blue with her elemental power. "I can set myself free now." The toa said happily as she defused her powers. "If you want  to escape, you better do it now." 

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about," Sal said as innocently as possible. "Though, now may be the most opportune time to locate some specific people and... question them as well."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: Interacting with Timageness

IC (As Astrapi): "That's... A..." The toa of lightning paused as she tried to think of something nice to say. *I'm not surprised I can't say anything nice, my old personality has been wiped out...* "I can't do it, it's been too long since I complimented someone." Sighed Astrapi as she looked at the toa of lightning with a pakari. "So, what's your name? I'm called Astrapi. I don't like a lot of things nowadays and I hate the darkness and the dark hunters, but the asylum is the thing I hate the most." 

"Sal," she said without giving it a second thought. "Or "Five-Knuckled" Sal. Whichever you prefer, really. I swear to Mata Nui though, if I catch one of you calling me "Sparky," I'll personally show you how I earned that little title of mine, and trust me, it won't be pretty."

"As for our powers, that just means that somebody finally had the common sense to shut the Siphon down, though I have no idea why."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC (As Astrapi): "Be happy Celii, we can break out now." Replied the toa of lightning as she returned her attention to Sal. "Well, should we go look for the siphon and make sure it can't be turned back on or do you just want to get out of here?" The Vo-Toa asked.