BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: 

"Reckless."

"Who are you and what have you done with my Firen?  'Cause I'm pretty sure he couldn't even read that word if he tried."

That's it, keep making jokes.  Laugh it off, it always worked before.  That cold, dead pit forming in the center of your gut, yeah, that doesn't matter.  Don't pay attention to it, it's just someone playing with your head, you've handled worse before.  Don't break down like some newbie, c'mon Firen's watching and that story would never ####### go away.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

-==GM IC - PLAGUE CULT==-

As the war Cult joined the fray as well, they could see a third army off in the distance. They were growing closer, and seemed as if they had a sickly aura to them. Leading the charge, Sairaus strode toward the fight, a calm but seemingly upset feel to her. As the plague sect joined the battle, however... It became painfully clear that something was... off about what was going on. Right from the time that the mechanical being drew her sword, and speared one of the Cultists of War.

"My people, these two groups are traitors to their own kind!" Sairaus yelled out, prepared to use the shocked moment to her advantage. "We must fight, to take them down, now, before it is too late!" She grew quiet after that, and instead began to cut through the now-opposing factions, intent on getting through this army, to the real one she wanted to fight. And destroy.

IC Velix:

Waiting in Breaking Thunder, Velix began to fire Mach 3 Protosteel slugs into the War Cultists' ranks, lining each shot up carefully before he sent the deadly payload screaming towards the particular cultists' head at three times the speed of sound. They'd be dead before they heard the gun's report.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

-==IC: Elly==-

As Elly walked toward the front of the facility with the others, she frowned in confusion as she heard a bunch of yelling. "... No-one told me we were having a party..." She mumbled, as she adjusted her grip on the Monoto, and stopped, as she saw the widespread chaos there. "... Well this is definitely something..."

IC:

"This is not my day." Noroi's statement slipped out without much thought, given that most of her attention was on the chaotic scene before her. Her tonfa found their way into her hands almost subconsciously, a small comfort in the face of adversity.

"Shouldn't have returned the sword to Langmuir."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Elly chuckled, as she looked over to Noroi. "You know what they said about hindsight..." She took a deep breath, but then pointed her sword forward, which seemed almost to be glowing a bit brighter than normal. "Ready to at least try to do the best we can?"

IC:

"Right."

Disengage Safety Locks? y/n

y

Engage Cooling Configuration? y/n

y

Commands entered are prohibited for use outside of Class 2 engagements. Declaration of a Class 2 engagement can only be authorized by a Department of Security officer with rank equivalent to Inspector or higher. Authorization code required to continue. 

Authorization Code: 404

Code accepted.

The text flowed across Firen's visor, his responses entered without a second thought. He could feel the flows of data as his commands were executed, and then feel his armor begin to shift and reorient itself for maximum aerodynamics. Cool breeze flowed across his skin, as the world took on a red tint.

"Try to keep up, boss."

IC:

"Yes. I am." Her grip tightened on her weapons. "Better to go down free and swinging."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Elly nodded, as she saw the after-effects of high powered attacked off in the distance. "I'd bet whoever's behind those attacks... are who we have to fight." The titanic being stated, as she began to slash out at the cultists that were standing in her way...

IC:

"Showoffffff~"

The words faded away into the air as Alyia quite literally blinked out of existence, appearing a few meters away from their vantage point.  Despite the lack of surface in her new position, from the fact that there was nothing but open air there, Alyia seemed to pause in place just long enough to give Firen a mock salute (accented by sticking her tongue out) before dropping to the ground.

Edited by hollow( )moon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Ezezko / Battlefield

What was a little fear for someone like him? Not too much really. All the fancy technicolor explosions, battle cries, yelling and etc kind of glanced off of him as he snuck through the outskirts.

His destination? The City of Fear, whoever led it and their defeat at his hands. Was he aiming a little high? Perhaps, but for once in his life he was feeling confident for some obscene reason. As he neared the city proper, the crowd thinned and two more armies showed up on the horizons, the later beginning to attack the former and first armies. 「Not my problem.」 Just inside the city's perimeter, he figured it'd do to scrounge up a weapon. Plenty littered the ground, one in particular glinted near a headless and half frozen matoran, a curious tub of powdery substance spilled nearby. Bending down he took the largeish firearm in hand, assessed what end was the dangerous one and fired it, aiming at a nearby wall. A heaping glob of lava sped out of the barrel, melting a hole in the wall and sizzling through the interior. Fancy, he'd always fancied having a La-Toa's powerset...

So, new gun at his hip and senses primed, he made his way further into the city, sights set on the castle in the distance.

IC Langmuir / Battlefield

"I think the best we can do will suffice." I attempted a one liner as I rejoined the two women surveying and heading into the battle. Where had I been? Well, in the weeks of waiting I'd been putting myself to work. A pair of arena drones, scavenged and rebuilt tailed me, each carrying dozens of readied blades. Not quite an unlimited supply, but it would work.

IC Psycho Rangers / Battlefield

Nimbly dodging the gargantuan Maccha Black's attacks with his Flash Step, the incarnation of villainy stumbled as a sharp rock rocketed into the back of his head, he went down like a house of cards facing a brick.

Unfortunately for our heroes, sharp things weren't so good with Psycho Black, the villain possessing a preternatural defense against any and all object of stabbing, slashing, slicing, cutting, dicing or mincing. He was back to his feet in a flash, eying Teacher. "INTERRUPTING A FIGHT, HAVE YOU NO HONOR?"

Of course, the Psycho Ranger had no honor either, for Psycho Red, giving up on Ismekne had circled back around the group and was currently leaping several dozens of meters into the air, heading for Teacher like a red rocket.

...but close to it

IC-Ignis

With every sentence he heard, this white Toa's homeworld was sounding worse than Karzahni. this backstory didn't set him aside from the battle, as it seemed like two additional armies had joined the fray. "Hope you haven't grown tired of fighting..." Ignis said, Shooting a stream of fire at a few opponents. "...Cause this battle ain't ending anytime soon!"

IC-Galaxia Eternis

As the army coming from the west approached the building, they would be met by a Golden warrior, holding an ancient staff in one hand. "Those who wish to see the fall of our unity, prepare to face the light!" She called to the Uncoming warriors, Before a black-spined Skakdi charged at her with a lance. "Blades of light!" she cried, raising her staff, which sent several swords made of light at the opponents, skewering her current foe.

OOC

Galaxia Eternis ready for battle.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

GM IC: DREISEN'S GROUP - BIONIFIGHT FACILITY

WITH WHOEVER

"Well..." Dreisen muttered, standing at the edge of a cliff overlooking the battle taking place down below. "That... looks unpleasant."

He glanced at the rocks around the group curiously, the Gem of Strength on his mind. An idea was forming....

"You all might want to get out of the way," he said casually, rubbing his hands together. "These rocks are going to hurt."

GM IC: DARK INVADER

VS. MACCHA YELLOW

The so-called 'Dark Invader' retreated further into the cave. The move left them temporarily open to an attack, should their opponent choose to take advantage of the brief window....

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

WITH PELKO / DAYETH / DIO FOLLE / A.D.

"I grow weary of waiting, dragon," the Skakdi said, their voice a low, dangerous hiss. "Will you agree to my request? Shall we ride upon the mighty dragon's back? Or shall I find a suitable alternative... and be forced to deal with you in a more... unfortunate method?"

As they spoke, the Skakdi directed their left palm towards Dayeth; the former fighter would find herself forced awake, and the pain from the Gem of Fear becoming a part of her gone.

IC:

"It would seem," Aeila Teumessia began, surveying the battlefield from her perch near the edge of the crashed Bionifight facility. "That we have engaged the enemy. Stay close, Desdemona."

IC:

"That seems mildly excessive, Langmuir."

IC:

"Affirmative." Firen replied, just before less literally vanishing in a blur of full-power Kakama speed. He jumped down to the battle and landed on his feet easily, materializing a sword in his right hand and stepping onto the battlefield. "Gonna be interesting, boss."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Hup!"

Des, clearly trying to suppress a nervous laugh, was halfway through climbing up onto her protector's shoulders.

"I - oomph, heyyyy there - planned on it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Maccha Yellow / Wailing Cave

The chance to strike this foe down as he ran presented itself, his sword hand twitched...

...but it was not right. He was a hero and such acts were far below him, so instead he took one of the myriad rocks laying about the cave and, using his mask, sent it rocketing towards the retreating figure's right knee.

IC Langmuir / Battlefield

"Preparedness is a virtue."

...but close to it

Kale Ironshaper- Battlefield

IC: It seems that some new forces have entered the field. Kale thought as one of his familier almost idly slammed a cultist into the ground.

With the Bionifighter's excellent if somewhat unorganized resistance the first attacking army had taken some serious losses. not enough to break them, but it was certainly noticable. 

These new armies changed things though, the first one looked like much more capable combatants than what had been faced so far. They were probably the front line forces of these cults. 

lucky for the Bionifighters, the second new force seemed to on their side, or at least more hostile to the other cults. 

Whatever tye case may be, we just need to make sure not to die. 

Nearby a pair of the dragon heads were in the middle of firing a pair of lasers at the same target that Krayn was.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"Be sure to hang on tight. My hands aren't going to be free." The ProtoToa commented, as she waited for the Dasaka to settle into a comfortable position on her shoulders. Maodun was already in her right hand, ready for action. But the battle was... Immense. The enemies were numerous, easily outnumbering their own allies. The Av-Toa, formerly her opponent, was doing well in inflicting damage but it was not sufficient.

"... Lady Desdemona, do you have enough energy for Soulfire?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

I am a failure as a daughter. Sister. Ruler. Even as a kidnapped fighter.

But while I draw breath, I am Zuto Nui's chosen, and Aeila Teumessia is mine.

Her, I won't fail.

"On your mark."

forgive me mom

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

The ProtoToa reached, in the back of her mind, for her power. She had no idea what shape the Dasaka on her shoulders was about to create, only the vaguest idea of what direction it was going to go in, and no idea how large it was. But all she needed was a second to imbue it with all the power it needed.

"Ready when you are."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Des took a deep breath and cupped her hands together, pointing them out over the battlefield.

"I'm..."

deeeeeeep

I am the chosen of Zuto Nui. I beseech her now to see me through this battle, and the girl I love, too. And if she does not see fit to do so, grant me a place beside my family.

"I'm ready."

breath.

"YUSAAAAANORAAAAAAAAA! T U R N   U P !"

a burning goddess flew from the little girl's palms

"LETS DO IT AEILA"

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Kale Ironshaper- Battlefield

IC: Is that...? Well then, it seems that Demi has decided to show up. why don't I give a hand.

For a second two of the ramaging dragons stilled while the power and concentration needed for them was diverted elsewhere. 

The giant mass of Soulfire that was the dragon Yusanora suddendly grew wings. They were giant, melded perfectly with the rest of the constuct and most importantly they were sharp.

Very, very sharp hardlight.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC(A.D): "NO WAY!" A.D. roared. "I AM NOT COLLABORATING WITH YOU, THE ENEMY! IF I DO THAT, XARA WILL TEAR ME LIMB FROM LIMB WITHOUT MERCY!" As he yelled, fire roared from his throat, straight at the Maeus impersonator, aiming to consume him in flames.

He had no idea what to do. He was terrified.

IC:

The shape was massive. Draconic, vaguely humanoid, and very, very strong. The ProtoToa couldn't help, for a moment, marveling at the sheer scope of the creation. That her ward had possessed so much power was... Sobering. When Aeila considered here own abilities, and the awe-inspiring power the Desdemona had unleashed, she reached an inescapable conclusion. Aeila had not, at any point, truly been needed. Desdemona could have taken care of herself from the very beginning. Aeila had witnessed her moment of weakness, and took it to mean that the Chojo had needed protection. And she had humored the ProtoToa the whole time. Every time she swore she would protect her, every time she acted out of concern, Desdemona would have known that it was pointless.

It should have been obvious. It was a tournament. If Des couldn't fight, she wouldn't have been brought to the tournament. Aeila should have known from the very moment she arrived that her protectiveness was without cause. But she overlooked it. Overlooked something so massive, so clear, that it should have been impossible to miss.

But she didn't overlook it. She had just convinced herself it wasn't there.

Convinced herself that someone needed her. Someone needed to be protected, someone needed to be shielded, someone needed to be saved. That the Knight Errant had a cause to fight for, someone to keep safe. That someone, somewhere, in the wide world she had been thrown into, needed her. That there was still a point for her to exist, so far from her time. That she hadn't slept through the Core War, the Matoran Civil War, and the Brotherhood's betrayal unneeded, only to be unneeded when she finally awoke. 

It hurt, knowing she wasn't needed. Given up so much only to be unnecessary. She was a prototype for a reason. What came after her was better suited for the world. She was a failsafe that, in the end, had never been needed. Whatever danger she was prepared for never came. She could have slumbered another hundred thousand years and no one would have been any worse off.

She was unnecessary.

But she was glad that Desdemona had let her be the fool. If she had been told, when they first met, that Desdemona didn't need her they never would have talked. Never would have stayed close. Never would have been friends. And having someone to care about made it all bearable. Made the insignificance of her existence into something worth persevering through. 

She was a terrible protector. A self-deluded fool.

But, as she imbued Yusanora with Unstoppable Force, she knew that perhaps that was for the best. She wouldn't have met Des if she wasn't.

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

GM IC: PELKO

WITH DIO FOLLE / A.D. / DAYETH

The order rang sharp and clear in the minds of both Dayeth and Dio Folle:

kILL tHE dRagON

Meanwhile, the Skakdi vanished into thin air...

...only to reappear right next to A.D., stabbing the needle-saw towards the dragon's neck. 

GM IC: DREISEN

WITH ZELNOS / VAGUST? / DAEDALUS?

The dual elemental Toa activated the Gem of Strength and swung his wrench down upon the rock. The ground beneath the group shattered from the force of the blow as the mountain shook around them, a massive avalanche of rocks tumbling down towards the battlefield below. 

The Cult of War and the Cult of Plague - as well as any fighters battling them - were now about to be endangered by the torrent of rocks and dirt about to wash over them. 

GM IC: DARK INVADER 

VS. MACCHA YELLOW

There was a flash of light as a mysterious barrier briefly shimmered into existence around the massive being's knee, causing the rock to bounce away harmlessly.

"Admirable," the being said, retreating further into the cavern. 

The red beam hummed.

• Upvote 1

IC(A.D.): A.D. backed away from the saw, right over the edge of the roof, clinging to the edge of the roof with his claws, shivering. His wings unfolded of their own accord, although they felt like water.

Please don't come any closer...

Haha, A.D. was a coward, too scared...

Teleportation...

IC: Xara - Battlefield. 

As I moved in to combat the new group of cultists, something struck me from the side, knocking me out of the air. I slammed into the ground, bouncing and rolling across the cratered earth before finally stumbling to my feet. 

<"Ooh... another me..."> the voice of my attacker spoke the rahkshi tongue in a sneer, and I turned painfully to face its source. <"It's been a while since I've killed myself...">

<"No. No karzing way."> What stood before me was an unholy parody of myself. Skeletal, spiky frame, but clad in gleaming white-gold armour.  And when she raised her sword, what lanced from it was not lightning, but pure light.

I dodged the beam, responding with a lightning bolt of my own. But it wasn't much compared to what I'd been doing earlier. After fighting for hours, I was near breaking point, and it showed. Not to mention that the mere sight of the thing I was now fighting had shaken me. Me, a rahkshi of light? That was wrong on so many levels.

I should've known, really. If there was a me in this cult, of course she'd be lurking within the ranks of the war sect.

<"I'm going to take my time with you,"> she said decidedly, moving in close with her blades held at the ready, <"And once I'm done, I think I'll put your head on my trophy wall, with all of the others...">

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

"Argh..." she sat up with a groan, taking in her surroundings, "What's going on?" Her cloak and weapons lay beside her, and she put them on, before Pelko's response tore through her mind. kILL tHE dRagON

"Sorry," she drew her axe, sending a blast of dark fire rippling from the blade towards the dragon.

IC: Alisa Dare - Facility. 

She'd clambered up onto the top of the building, only to find herself assailed by some kind of flying wraith creature. She lashed out at it with her painblade, which only seemed to make it more angry. 

With an almost-casual swipe of the chains affixed to its wrists, it sent her flying off the roof, to slam solidly into the hard ground below. 

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile) - Battlefield. 

He had literally no idea what was going on anymore. First a second cult had shown up. Then a third, who'd attacked the second. At least these two had noticeable leaders. He started moving in that direction, powering up the missile launchers once more.

A being he could only assume to be the war cult's leader - a spiky cyborg being who was tearing through the ranks of bionifighters with ease - caught his attention, and he opened fire, sending a duo of missiles streaking towards it. 

IC: Dekako - Facility. 

We see one of the fighters - a gold clad Toa - fall from the roof and hit the ground, but before we can move to her aid a.... thing... lands before us. Familiar, in some strange way, although we are certain we'd remember encountering something like it before. "Hello..." it croons, twirling a pair of chains attached to its wrists, "...you don't know us, but we know all about you."

Slowly, we realise what it is that stands before us. Another kaita. Like us, it's manifested in corporeal form, surpassing any need for its component beings. But it doesn't seem quite as... there... as we do. It shimmers, distorted and shaky, like a mirage.  

"Who... what.... are you?" We demand, clutching our staff at the ready.

"Your replacement. Sontiri. It's because of me that neither of us will ever be formed again. We were too vicious for them, too bloodthirsty and dangerous, so they cast us into a void to fade. But it seems your will is even stronger than ours. Let us see if that makes you any more fun to kill." 

IC: Falcon - Battlefield. 

I was horrendously, hopelessly outmatched here. All I could really do was stick to the sidelines and loose arrows on the crowd of fighters, but once I ran out of arrows, I'd be all but useless.

IC: Hive - Facility.

Well, that was unexpected. "It seems my sect is combating the other two," he mused, turning to Jorth and the others, "So I guess I will be aiding you after all, assuming you see fit to untie me." 

IC: Xara - Battlefield. 

Blood and fire and smoke and chaos swirled around me, a kaleidoscope of colours and shapes and sounds so enormous that I knew my camera would never be able to capture it all. I stumbled through the fighting, trying not to draw attention to myself.

OOC: Xara fighting her evil self, Dayeth attacking A.D, Alisa unconscious, Terry shooting missiles at Hevias, Dekako fighting Sontiri, Falcon shooting arrows at NPCs, Hive offering to fight beside the Bionifighters, and Xara doing her best not to die. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: TRONAMEG - BIONIFIGHT FACILITY

VS. HERALD OF WAR

"Roooolling over the billoooows, rooooolling over the sea..."

Stab. Cut. Slash. Stomp.

"Rooooolling over the billooooows, in the deeeeep bluuuuue sea..."

Duck. Spin. Stab. Slash. Duck again. Kick.

"Roooooolling over the billooooows, rooooolling over the sea..."

Stab. Kick. Push. Stab.

There he is.

The Herald of War.

"Roooooolling over the billoooooows... in the DEEP. BLUE. SEA!"

The last three words were each punctuated by an electrically charged cyber cutlass stabbing through the throats of Hevias' three closest guards, leaving a lone (devilishly handsome) Po-Matoran standing before the Herald of War. Cutlass gripped in his hand, tricorne upon his head, and peg leg firmly planted.

The Po-Matoran ceased his singing, pointing the cutlass at Hevias, silently challenging the Herald of War to a duel.

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin used his telekinesis to untie Hive's bonds. "Get out of here." he said, his tentacles gesturing to the exit.

Then he took stock. Where plague, fear, and war rule, can death be far behind? He saw a turtle staring at engineering in awe. "This is not time for admiration. We are in the middle of a war. Either help us or don't."

He had done enouth stalling on that himself. He crawled past the turtle, heading for the Arena Ruins.

IC(Samantha): Samantha followed Kalatin. He seemed to know what he was doing.

IC(A.D): The blast of fire hit the dragon square in the chest. The dragon had a natural resistance to fire, but the combined blast of shadow knocked him off his perch.

He fell, stunned. His wings filled like limp balloons. His chest hurt from burns.

Instinct took over. Wings beat, the shock of blood filling them nearly knocking him unconcious. As it was, he could only hold on long enough to register his skinned knee on landing before he blacked out.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Hive - Battlefield. 

Opening his cockpit, he reached in and retrieved his weapon, attaching it once more and moving out onto the battlefield. While it might have been difficult for the Bionifighters to differentiate between members of different sects, it was easy for one who'd been part of the cult for karz knew how many years.

He powered up his weapon, and unleashed the fury of plague upon his new foes. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar