BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile) - Battlefield. 

"And I'm just s'posed to take your word for it, am I?" The scepticism was clear in his voice, "You betrayed your own buddies, and now you expect us to trust you?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"I can't think of anywhere else I should be." The response, quiet as it was, did not cover up her concern. Elly tried to keep it subtle, but Noroi had seen her grip her shoulder and she had a good idea of what it meant. "I would love to stay. But only if you agree to take it easy on that shoulder."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly paused, as she seemed a bit awkward for a moment, before looking up with a smile. "Sounds like a deal to me." She said in response, but still seemed a bit distracted. "... Noroi...?" She had a quiet tone to her voice, as she wondered whether this was even a good time to talk or not.

-==IC: Sairaus==-

"Have you seen any of my sect attack you? The fact of the matter is, I didn't like Hevias. And that creep is no better. I don't even like that Tuoni. ... But the fact of the matter is, because Maeus is dead, I might as well be on my way to dying as well." The Exo-Toa had lights ripple across it for a while, still not making any move to attack the australian Toa.

Kale Ironshaper- Battlefield

IC: Kale stood still within the circle of his dragons, looking out over the battleground. The origional cultist army had been removed as an actual threat and the other two that had shown up were now fighting each other. All in all thing were looking pretty go-

A new pair of fighters had caught his attention. One of them with the absolutely strangest similarity to both of his commanding oficers. The second was reminding him of something but what he could not put his finger on. untill the sound of her full broadside reached his ears. 

Fowadi?!

Kake shook his head as if to clear it and looked back at the pair.

Alright, that's it. There is no way for this many coincidences to happen like this.

The glowing Toa shot a glare at the sky and whatever cosmic being that had decided to mess with his life.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Langmuir / Battlefield

Metallic screeches, shouts, cries and all the myriad sounds of battle drowned out whatever it was the two of them were talking about. A fellow fighter rushed by my left, was cut down by one of the cultists of war. A launched blade skewered them in response. It was deafening and more than a couple times I found myself wondering why the they were all here. What had led them to this sort of end? Fate? How curious it was that of all the people I'd met, friends I'd made and enemies I'd fought, none of them were counted in the ranks of either side. Despite the implications of an event like this, the gaps between us had remained inseparable. I was here and they were there, that was how it would be.

And here I was, back to fighting some sort of fight that mattered, covering the backs of a couple of people I could definitely call on my side, probably call allies and maybe call friends.

It wasn't such a bad feeling, I could go out like this and feel reasonably accomplished, couldn't I? A rushing gout of fire, titanic in size, almost closed the deal on my philosophizing before I snapped out of it and let myself fall back into the rhythm of battle.

IC Ezezko / City of Fear

Brother, I've been trapped in a dream before.

This ain't no dream.

He reached out to pinch the Spi-Toa.

...but close to it

"You wanna be dyin'?" he asked, "I could always arrange that for ya." The Clockodile flexed it arms, itching to finally take on something its own size for once. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Elly went quiet for a moment, as she glanced down to the ground, her expression as mysterious as her species. ". . . What do you think of me...?" She finally asked, inwardly giving thanks to Langmuir for giving them a little space, and some time to talk.

"... I don't want to die..." The being seemed almost resigned to that fate, however, as the Exo-Toa fell to its knees. "I just... the only one who could keep my sickness from overcoming me, was Maeus. I don't know how I can be healed. But I can't die in a fight, I just can't. Everything I've worked for in this battle would be undone..." The voice quivered for a moment, but she stood up. "... I can tell you want at least a sparring match..." Sairaus's voice seemed to change, as the front of the Exo-Toa opened for a moment, revealing a beige Toa with a yellow mask for a moment. "... Please, I'll fight you, but not lethally."

Edited by An/A Blade

IC Damaka / City of Fear

He reached out in kind to pinch the In-Toa.

...Nothing.

"Oh, Mata Nui, dude." he said, tone almost in a daze. "We're actually standin' right in front of Maccha freakin' Green!"

we must look so stupid

You really do.

worth it

helo frens

IC:

"I care about you." The answer was instant, without any hesitation. Noroi spoke slightly louder than before, looking, or rather trying to look, Elly in the eye. She paused a moment, thinking about what to say. The right way to say it, let alone deciding what it was. "I owe you so much. For being a friend. Mata Nui, I owe you for freeing me. I was trapped for years upon years, Elly. Freed once in a blue moon only to be trapped again. I wandered, with little more to my existence than that."

"You broke me out, for good. You got hurt in the process, and I can never apologize sufficiently for that." She paused. "I care about you very, very much."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

"I don't want to karzin' spar," Terry spat, "I want ta kill all you wankers for draggin' us onto this island of yours, for tryin' to kill us, for all the innocent people you've already gone an' killed." 

IC:

"Could. Nt. Tell."

IC:

"Thank you, Aeila."

Yusanora had left her...weak. The fires of her heart and spirit, channeled into one construct for so long, had come close to burning out. If her arms and legs hadn't been wrapped around one particular failsafe, they might have failed her entirely. But they hadn't. Contrary to the failsafe's self-doubts, Des was certain they never would. So she took one long, deep, relaxed inhale - saving as much of her breath for a big ###### speech as she could muster.

"I heard every word you thought."

The ProtoToa felt a weak squeeze, from weak muscles, around her strong frame.

"If we were in the Empire, surrounded by Menti, I could take care of myself. Better - I could win the whole fight. But...we're a long, long way away from my home, and even if we weren't I'd be a dead girl walking. This place...it's like nothing anyone in the libraries at Sado could have ever imagined. I'm...I'm still not wrapping my head around anything. More than once I thought maybe I'd just passed out in a cell somewhere under the Gardens. Got too dehydrated, too hungry, and my body just...crapped out. I mean, I don't know what Bara Magna is. I have no idea who Great Beings are. I've never seen a Vortixx, I think firing a gun would break my arm, and I'm gonna be honest? All the food you like tastes like dog ###### to me. But I wouldn't know any of that if I were still in the Gardens. The universe saved my life. Then it gave me you so it'd be sure I kept it."

The muscles in her arms quivered; finally, she set herself down, wincing a little as her knee screamed its urge to give out and let her sit down.

"All I ever wanted to be was a normal girl, I wasn't cut out to be a princess, but you...you made me realize how nice it felt to be treated like one sometimes. You've looked out for me, put yourself in front of me even when it would have destroyed me to watch you see it through, and you've let me grow on my own. I feel more confident than I have in...in my entire life. That dragon was pretty freaking rad. But I only summoned it once, and that was completely on accident. You've done more than just protect me. You've encouraged me. Challenged me. I'm...I'm not sure where I'd be without you, really. Dead is a given, but...more than that. I'd have been happy about it."

Aeila found herself wrapped in a large, crystalline-armored hug, with the Rora of the Dasakan Empire burying her chin deep into the warrior's magnificent armor.

"We're like the punchline to some ###### joke. So a knight, a princess, and a dragon walk into an arena...and somehow, you turned my ###### joke of a life into a fairy tale. You turned ###### on earth into a fairy tale. So chin up, Aeila Teumessia, First of your Name, because I've needed you from the day we met. And if there's ever a second of your name,"

Des lifted her head up to give the taller woman an emphatic kiss. She barely had the strength to stand on her tiptoes.

"She's got a lot of ground to cover."

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Elly looked up in slight surprise, but smiled, and stabbed her sword into the ground for a moment. "Two behind you, then put your tonfas away for a moment...?" She asked, as she noticed two of the last few cultists running up to them, but had an idea, and didn't want any weapons getting in the way of it.

"So, you're willing to eradicate an entire people, for what two people did? Are you really any better than them?" Sairaus asked quietly, as she closed her eyes. ".... If you kill me... then you'll just do what they want. I don't want the gods to reawaken... but... You've seen it appear, no? ... that would happen... if I died..." SAiraus went quiet again, but the Exo-Toa closed up, as the armour's head shook. "I'm not going to kill anyone who's with Bionifight. But you don't seem like them at all."

-==IC: MACCHA GREEN==-

"Yep. That's my name." The Glatorian said, as she seemed at least slightly amused at what was going on. "And what are your names?"

IC:

Noroi spun, cutting one down with a strike to the sternum. A Calix side step took her away from the second's slash, and interposing her tonfa between the cultist's ribs ended the threat.

She turned back and carefully stowed her weapons, giving Elly a questioning look.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (City of Fear of looking weird):

Damaka let go of his grip on Ezezko in what almost seemed to be a...

Panic?

"H-Hajimemashite-- I MEAN," he scrambled verbally, bowing deep at the waist--

--catching his coat under his heel--

--and sending the poor young man stumbling straight towards the superheroine's chest. The fateful scene that had played out time and time again thousands of times in the past, each ending in physical pain. To do so with his first childhood crush...

Indomitable Will: B-Broken?!

NEVER.

Surging with raw willpower, at the last moment he got his other foot under him, stopping cold a mere eight inches away from Maccha Green.

Nailed it.

Drawing back up to his full height, he stepped back, to an acceptable distance away. 

"Sorry about that. I'm Damaka. I-It's an immense honor to meet you, ma'am." he said, bowing once more, and this time without incident.

Edited by Best Gungnir

helo frens

As she checked to make sure there were no more present threats, Elly sighed, and smiled, as she walked forward, and promptly hugged the Korumine. "Thank you... I care for you very much as well." She smiled, and looked at Noroi, a slight giggle, as she tried to get her thoughts in order. "I.... I was worried that maybe I had messed up too much before..." She seemed a bit awkward about that, but recalled what the armour had said... and knew it was probably not far off from the truth. But the titan wanted to make up for that, and as soon as this threat was over with...

"You wackos kill entire universes for fun," he snarled, "So yeah, I may be a karzin' awful person, but I'm still a heck of a lot better than you lot." He wanted to strike out and just finish this, but Terry was a hunter; he thrived on the thrill of the chase and the fight, and there was no thrill to be found in a dying creature that didn't want to fight.

"But if you come back as gods when you die..." he gestured to the remains of Hevias, "...how come that aint happened to 'im?" 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

OOC: And the numbers are.... 11, 6, and 1, so Plasma, Crossbow, and extra strength.

IC:

West of the main battle, a lone, hooded figure stands, quietly observing events unfold. It would seem as though luck was on his side, today, as the numbers seemed to be even, with his former allies dropping like flies, while the new group- perhaps new allies?- fought on. To let them have all the fun... Heh, I may be old, but I can still fight. Smoothly, the figure takes out three suites of cards- where the fourth is, no one knows- and from each suite, he pulls out three cards. The cards disappear, and the user armed with a crossbow, plus some new powers to boot. Let's see if I still have it. The figure takes aim at a standing at the edge... A bolt rushes through their head, coming out the other side, burying itself into the ground. Satisfied, the former cultist known as Korrti makes his way down into the battle.

OOC: Korrti OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Damaka/City of Shock:

what
Dam
What
Breathe!
W H A A A A A T?

He turned and looked at his fellow fan in shock.

"Yellow never told you about Red?" he asked.

wait wait

"Ez, you've never met Yellow this w h o l e   t i m e ?"

Edited by Best Gungnir

helo frens

"I don't know." Sairaus said, an honest tone to her voice. "I think it's either that he's going to revive shortly, or that he was destroyed too certainly. It's a process I know little of, but... I can feel that things would go bad i-" She was cut off by a sudden coughing fit, as even the Exo-Toa doubled over.

-==IC: MACCHA GREEN!==-

Green was amused at Damaka's antics, and was especially amused at the fact that he nearly had an ultra fail, the likes of which she had managed to avoid so far.

Perfect. Record.

The Glatorian was about to respond to Damaka with a smile, only to freeze as Ezezko asked his question. Although her smile faltered, the only real sign of movement from her, was her fist slowly clenching. ". . . . . . . . . No. The entire team is not here." She said with a cool tone, though her apologetic look to the two showed that she was not angry at them. ". . . If I see Red again at all in my life, it will be too soon. . ."

Green, however, paused again noticeably, and looked up. ". . . Wait, Yellow's here too? I know Black and White were, but I never saw... Was Yellow held in a different part of the prison camp, or...?" She paused for a moment. "... Who... are you with, anyway...?"

Edited by An/A Blade

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin tossed a bunch of War cultists aside and slithered through the Plague cultists toward Sairus, giving Terry Terrix a glare. There was no need to attack who he was starting to think might be a whole group of friends. Fortunately, it seemed that Terry was on the edge of relenting. "Can I help you?" he said to the Herald, trying to use his telepathic speech in addition to his normal speech to be heard over the sounds of battle. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh dove back into the battle, defending Plague cultists from War Cultist's attacks. But it seemed that a bunch of others had joined the battle in addition to the Plague Cultist horde. It appeared that they were going to win after all. 

IC: Terry Terrix - Battlefield. 

"Well, since you're clearly dyin' anyway, maybe I should just blow you to bits?" Terry suggested, "Explosions are kinda my specialty." 

"Hm. Sounds like Yellow to me. Lemme guess, always going on about 'JUSTICE!!!!'?"

The herald managed to slowly stand back to her full height. "No... I-" Sairaus doubled over once again, a look of confusion on her face, as it was an even worse coughing fit than ever. After a few moments, the herald went quiet, as a metallic screech could be heard throughout the area. The cockpit of the Exo-Toa opened up, and the blue lights turned bright red, as Sairaus tumbled of the mech, breathing unsteadily.

That... was when the cockpit suddenly closed.

"If she refuses my goodwill. . . . . . then I will just have to find a new way to handle this." The metallic voice rang out in the heads of those present like nails on a chalkboard. The Exo-Toa stood up, as a dark aura surrounded it, slowly turning its colours a corrupted black, as where there were blue lights before, it was now crimson red. Reacting more quickly than Sairaus had before, the mech whipped its sword toward Terry Terrix's mech, obviously intending for lethal force to be used there.

It appeared that Sairaus' gambit had backfired. . . . . .

The God of Plague, Vitsaus, has awoken.

• Upvote 1

IC Damaka / City of Fear Hope:

"Real deal, man. He has the gear, the powers, everything."

Shape up, man. Remember where you are, you've gotten the awkward fan stuff out of the way.

Right.

"That's him. And if I were to hazard a guess, miss Maccha Green!," he said, taking a serious tone. "He's been here the longest out of all of you. Even before everything went to karz in a kofo-jaga nest."

Atta boy.

He then broke into a wide grin, unable to hold it. "I even got to fight alongside him. I know he's out there somewhere, fightin' the good fight like the best there ever was. We're on the same side as him--" he explained, throwing an arm around Ezezko's shoulder and staying careful to not cause some strange allergic reaction again, and tossing a thumb over his shoulder. "--Everyone stuck in this karz-begotten place tryin' ta find our way home, even if we gotta tear through an entire cult to do it!"

...Whatever works, Dam.

"The multiversal meatgrinder's up and ready to go! We got heroes, villains, dragons, ######, even mecha on our side! Nothing, ain't nothing gonna stand in our way, and if it tries? Well..."

The grin shifted into a smirk, feral, wild, and brimming with infectious positivity, and his free arm shot forward in a whiteknuckled fist of passion. 

"We'll punch a hole right through the ######s and march on anyway, even if it kills us! Make no mistake about it, miss Maccha Green! There ain't no ifs, ands, or buts to be had!"

The fist turned into an index finger, pointed straight through the hole in the ceiling and into the skies above.

"TEAM BIONIFIGHT'S GOIN' HOME!"

Edited by Best Gungnir
  • Upvote 2

helo frens

"Well.... karz..." the Clockodile started to lurch backwards, but was too slow. The sword tore across its shoulder, rending the armour plating and mangling one of the missile launchers. 

But the other worked just fine, and Terry retaliated by firing it straight at the exo-suit's cockpit. 

IC Ezezko

「Yep, justice thi- He was interrupted by Damaka's grab and speech, and can we just state that he was happy to be interrupted? No man could say no to a hotblooded, heroic... ROUSING SPEECH LIKE THAT ONE YES!

Standing back to back, his lanky arm punched towards the hole in the roof he'd come in through 「RUMBLE!」

...rumble?

What did he even mean?

...but close to it

IC Parasite:

Having fed on so many, The Parasite had become so much..... more.

memories and time and places and people

so many

so much

nothing had changed and everything had changed

Parasite was no longer a vaguely recognizable being any more. It was now a large collection of flesh and tentacle. Spokes of bone and toothy maw stuck out at odd angles across it's pale and angry skin.

It was at this point that it came upon the fight between it's master's suit and the crocodilian. Neither was very interesting. Metal had no sustenance. The yellow toa on the ground, however, looked most appetizing.

With what might have been seen as concern, a single tentacle gently wrapped under the Herald, lifting her up, and carrying her from the battle.

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin backed up, away from the missile blast, only to see a crazy monster approaching him to carry Sairus away. He wondered if the strange creature was going to eat the Herald, then decided it wasn't any of his business. The nasty Exo-Suit robot in front of him was though. 

As least, if Terry didn't take him out. 

-==IC: Kairan==-

"I... I feel re-energized...?" Kairan seemed confused, as he heard a far off shout. "... Yeah... We can do this." The Toa of Lightning smiled, as he fired off a concentrated bolt of lightning at the god of Fear's head, trying his best to not hit Kat or Zangah, even if he knew it probably wouldn't affect Zangah. However, as he glanced around the battlefield, he frowned, as he saw a... something carrying off what looked to be a young-ish female Toa. Kairan's frown deepened, as he vanished, and reappeared closer, wondering just what was going on there.

Green was stunned. Everything that Damaka had said... It both fit, and amazed her that things had been going on for a while, and that they had been stuck here just as the rest of them had. Shocked speechlessness, however, turned to newly restored confidence.

". . . Then... what are we waiting for?" Green strode up to Damaka, and held out her hand. "Let's go. I don't know if White's here or not, but I'm sure we'll find her. But... we're going home. We are going to beat these creeps, and get back!" She seemed newly revitalized, and smiled widely at the two of them.

-==IC: Vitsaus==-

If the mech the God of Plague was inhabiting had a face, it would be smirking. It activated the boosters hidden inside the legs and back, and the eye slits seemed as if they grew wider. Vitsaus 'flew' right toward the missiles, setting them off. However, with only minor damage, the god flew right out of the cloud of explosions, and primed the dual swords the Exo-Toa god wielded. As the god reached the Steampunk Crocodile again, it tried to slice out at it, trying to finish what was started.

• Upvote 1

The blade sliced across the Clock's armoured chest. Sparks flew inside the cockpit as the outdated systems within tried to assess the damage. Terry didn't so much as glance at the readouts. At this point, he didn't care.

Popping open his last can of beer, he took a swig, and steered the Clock forwards, arms outstretched to pull the exo-toa god into a bear/crocodile/robot/dinosaur hug. 

IC Damaka / City of Hopes and Dreams:

" right, Ez." he proclaimed, jabbing a finger into the In-Toa's chest. "Rumble, young man, Rumble."

He looked over to one of his childhood heroes, and threw her a smile, honest and goofy.

"That's us. Through thick and thin, we always keep rumbling on."

She offered her hand.  "Let's go. I don't know if White's here or not, but I'm sure we'll find her. But... we're going home. We are going to beat these creeps, and get back!" She seemed newly revitalized, and smiled widely at the two of them.

"...Ez, please pinch me again." he said with a half chuckle, as he met hers with his own, shaking firmly and sending a jolt of sheer spirit her way.

"You said it, Maccha Green!"

helo frens

IC Mechnos- Battlefield:

In the blink of an eye, Mechnos was exactly fifteen meters back. Then he glanced at the battlefield. His jailers were locked in a battle against unknown enemies. Logic dictated that the unknowns would be more likely to offer him help to return home, therefore he would help them. Reengaging his speed mode, he zoomed off toward the battlefield.

Edited by Some Random Phrase

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

-==IC: Kairan==-

Kairan frowned, as he approached. "Oi, mutant face." He called out, as he approached Parasite. "Got a moment to talk about short, blonde, and unconscious you got there?"

Green smiled back, as she nodded, and thought for a moment. "Maybe I'll tell you two something secret, if we get through this." She said, as she looked over to the other Toa, seemingly named 'Ez', since he had still not said his own name.

-==GM: VITSAUS==-

The god growled, an inhuman screeching of metal, as it was grabbed by the mech. The god struggled to get free of the grip, unsure what at all this puny being was even planning to do. All it knew. Was that this mech, and its owner, would pay.

• Upvote 1

Inside the cockpit, Terry finished his beer, crushed the can and tossed it aside. For a moment, he thought about his life. Back home, he was a celebrity, an animal rights hero, and a hunter of tarakavas. But here, he was just the disgruntled aussie bloke with the funny accent and a drinking problem. 

Drawing his bangarang and stabbing it deep into the cockpit, Terry took his plush tarakava into his arms and stroked it lovingly, a smile playing across his roguish features. His last hope was that he could be remembered as a hero here, too.

"See ya later, mates." 

A moment later, the Steampunk Clockodile and its pilot vanished from existence, replaced by an ever-expanding ball of fire and shrapnel as the internal explosion of the bangarang detonated the explosive ammunition housed within. 

Terry Terrix, the Tarakava Hunter, was dead. But with any luck, Vitsaus had gone down with him. 

• Upvote 6