BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: School did start up again for the United States(quite a few players there.).

IC: Atlas | Outside Bionifight Facility

Atlas' eyebrows raised at the mention of facility protector. She...she would have answers. He pulled on his beard in deep thought.

"My name is Atlas, holder of the sky and protector of the mortals in the valley." he announced, taking a step forward. "I am seeking answers, and eventually, a way home."

IC:

Throughout the tirade the red warrior had stayed impassive, golden eyes like calm pools betraying no emotion. That was, until Green had had the gall to attack him. Quickly dissolving into fire, he reformed between Green and her teammates. His expression irritated and bordering on angry.

"Lies? You're one to talk, Green! Don't try to paint me as some liar in an attempt to distract from your own flaws!" When he had rematerialized, his sword was drawn and held at his side, ticking away. His gaze darted over to White and Yellow, "don't tell me that you two have forgotten all her lies! The gossip, the rumors, the snide asides... She's nothing but a hypocrite!"

...but close to it

IC Damaka || Coliseum Battle:

Wisps of green rose from his figure as he played spectator to the infight between his childhood heroes, stepping forward towards the group of colorful glatorian with uncharacteristic silence. His mind aswirl with emotion, nonetheless his brow found itself knitting together and the pensive frown becoming a hard line.

You don't know the whole situation here, remember that.

Shirke's soft, even-keeled voice always did have a way of keeping his head on straight, even if he stopped listening to her attempts at pushing the realm of reason into his consciousness quite so often.

You're right, he thought back. Even though I know two of my comrades-- two of my friends hate his guts, I don't know the story. That's why I haven't charged in just yet.

But you want to.

More than anything else right now. This is setting me off fierce.

"Yo, Yellow!" he called with a smirk and wave, figuring he may as well remind everyone of his presence  with words instead of just pulses of fighting spirit. "It's been a while! Is Tall, Red, and Nasty who I think he is?"

Edited by Best Gungnir

helo frens

IC: Xara - Battlefield.

I wandered across the ash-strewn ruins, idly kicking a broken chunk of I-wasn't-even-sure-what across the ground. By some miracle, it seemed that we'd won, and survived. But we were still stuck here, which meant... This isn't over yet...

IC: Dayeth - Laboratory M. 

The room was, as promised, full of plans. Unfortunately, most of them didn't make a lot of sense. It seemed that Maeus might have been crazier than she'd first thought...

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

The Toa had learned more about healing in these past few hours than most did in a lifetime, but she still wasn't particularly good at. All she could really do was support the real healers by using her powers to take away the wounded's pain.

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest. 

One of me pulled... something... up out of the dirt. It was a gem, alright, similar in shape and size to the others I'd seen. But it was dull, lifeless, and didn't seem to do anything. "Hm... maybe it's broken?" 

IC: Falcon - Battlefield.

As it turned out, I'd been more useful than I initially thought. As my wyvern and I wandered the battlefield retrieving my arrows, I found many of them embedded in cultist corpses. Sure, most of them probably hadn't been killing strikes, but at least I'd contributed...

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

He hated waiting...

IC: Hive - Containment Centre. 

Sairaus was dead. Vitsaus was dead. Most of the plague sect were dead. The containment was devoid of life, save for himself and the many unfortunate patients still lying in their beds or on operating tables, hooked up to all kinds of machinery.

He sat in the main control room, watching video feeds of the rest of the building and wondering what to do with himself now that he pretty much owned the entire place...

IC: Xara - Knowledge Sector.

So many dead... I'd been going through the list of contestants in the tournament on the facility's database, and cross-checking it with the casualty list from landfall, and my own observations from the battle.

I'd seen violence and death before, but nothing on this scale...

IC: Psycho Green - Trophy Room.

Watching the unfolding arena fight on the screen in front of her, Psycho Green sighed. The idiots were spending all of their time talking instead of fighting. Typical...

OOC: Xara, Alisa, Falcon, Hive, Xara and Psycho Green open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Kalatin, Ismekne, Samantha): They all sat in the arena ruins, waiting for something to happen. Kalatin and Samantha took the opportunity for a nap while Ismekne paced the fortifications, listening to the battle somewhere beyond her vision. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh took a shower and washed his shield off. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. flew back into the City of Fear, coming in for a landing inside the Castle fo Kuru's outer gates. Or trying to, anyway. 

IC-Tavari

Well, at least she had some Idea of what was going on. whoever this guy was, and whoever his allies were seemed to know as much as she did. She Lowered her staff, but not didn't drop her guard.

IC:

A touch of a smile on my face. I hadn't won the war, but at least there was less of a chance of immediate death.

"So," I said, fixing up my voice so that I sounded friendly(-ish). "Your name, then? And your business here?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Galaxia Eternis (Outside Bionifight Facility, Interacting with Atlas)

This figure seemed like a nice guy. "Protector of mortals in the valley" Didn't sound like it would be on a Cultist's CV. "Alas, I do not know a useful method to returning home, but I think I can provide you with answers." She said, before glancing around nervously. "Even though the surrounding area is calm, that won't mean it'll stay that way." She gestured with her hand, beckoning the figure towards her. "Come. We'll be safer in the Facility."

IC-Tavari (Outside Bionifight Facility, Interacting with... Antiro?)

Tavari Scowled at the giant Toa. "Call me Tavari." She said. "I do not know how I got here, but all I've managed to comprehend is that I was trapped here, much like your sorry lot."

IC-Severain (Wilted Forest)

Severain looked over at the Black stone in Miril's hand. "Possibly." He said. "I'm beginning to suspect that this was a false lead..."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

"I don't know..." it looked and felt like a gem, but still seemed lifeless, "...I guess we could keep digging." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Bionifight Facility

Ravyn leaned up against the facility's exterior before sliding towards the ground, his lungs gasping for air as he surveyed the carnage around him.

Luckily, he had managed to walk away from the battlefield with only minor injuries; a scrape here, a few bruises there, but nothing serious enough to require immediate medical attention. What he needed most right now was a break from the action in order to get some rest, and that was something he fully intended to get.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor and Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Medical Bay

Tarsus took a seat on a nearby bed as he waited for someone to come by and tend to his injuries, namely the numerous stab wounds and the arrows sticking out of his upper arm. Looking around the room, his eyes settled for a moment on what appeared to be a Toa resting across from him on the other side of the isle, the colors of her armor almost completely obscured by the vast amount of blood drenching her frame, and to be completely honest, he couldn't even tell if any of it was hers or not. What really grabbed his attention, however, were what was still clenched in her hands, wrapped around her knuckles as if they were trophies and on display for everyone else to see.

Look's like somebody's missing their spinal column. By Makuta, would I have liked to have seen -

"What the Karz are you looking at, tosser?"

"..."

"..."

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OC:Sorry for vanishing! As I've said elsewhere my internet is only on on Saturdays and Wednesdays now, so I can only interact then. :(

IC: Iron Raven

Iron Raven had cleared the Spine's mountains. Or, he was close enough to easily see what lay beyond. To his left, the West, was...a large, endless plain. Hoo-eeh, nope. It probably wouldn't be hard to cross and it would be a cakewalk for his feet to manage landing, but he had no intention on trying. Too big.

To his right, the East was...

Okay, that was there.

A large circular facility of some kind had...crashed? That seemed right. Nobody built a facility with the ground cracked and broken like that. Nobody he knew of, anyway. It was his best option, but if the people there, if anyone, were hostile, it would have been a tremendous waste of his time and energy.

So, Iron Raven had two options. He could try to cross the long plains and see what lay beyond, or try the gargantuan facility.

Facility it was. Better chances, he would need food and had only a little on his person, not nearly enough to survive the plains, in all likelihood. Firing up his jump jets again, Iron Raven started down the mountains, clearing them properly in mere minutes, racing towards the round structure.

Soon enough, he was close enough to see people around the edges. Time to see if his luck had stuck by him.

OOC: Iron Raven now at Bonklefite Facility and OFI

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"You know," Krayn began, surveying the battlefield with his blade resting on his right shoulder. The giant energy dragon had faded, he'd just watched the God of Fear go up in flames, and one set of cultists was, very clearly, turning on the others. And he'd spotted only one casualty on their own side. The pilot of the large, mechanical crocodile had gone down with his machine in order to take out his own godly opponent, a goal fulfilled moments after he created the opportunity. 

All in all, things were going well.

"I'd have thought this would be a lot more hazardous to my health."

IC:

"i do not suppose we know how many more are left, do we?" Noroi queried Elly, glancing at her briefly before continuing to look out over the battlefield. "It would be helpful to know how many more Gods we are going to have to kill today."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Tavari (Outside Bionifight Facility, Interacting with... Antiro?)

Tavari Scowled at the giant Toa. "Call me Tavari." She said. "I do not know how I got here, but all I've managed to comprehend is that I was trapped here, much like your sorry lot."

IC:

"Yeah, well, our sorry lot just managed to beat a couple of gods and their followers," I said, my hands sliding smoothly into the pockets of my coat. A smirk was playing on my lips, one eyebrow flicked upwards in a look of almost-patented Vod egotism, and my briefcase was propped against one leg, ready to be kicked up and into this Tavari lady's face at a moment's notice. It would hopefully work, seeing as in all my illustrious life as a glorified pencil-pusher, I'd never had much opportunity to do it.

I have to admit, there was something about this whole mess that excited me.

"Name's Vod," I added. "You ever hear of something call Bionifight?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Galaxia Eternis (Outside Bionifight Facility, Interacting with Atlas)

This figure seemed like a nice guy. "Protector of mortals in the valley" Didn't sound like it would be on a Cultist's CV. "Alas, I do not know a useful method to returning home, but I think I can provide you with answers." She said, before glancing around nervously. "Even though the surrounding area is calm, that won't mean it'll stay that way." She gestured with her hand, beckoning the figure towards her. "Come. We'll be safer in the Facility."

Atlas grunted when she mentioned the inside of the facility. If she didn't have answers, somewhere inside...there would be plenty. He raised a palm towards her. "I will keep my distance...stranger, but I will follow."

Could he trust this female? Most likely not, not yet. Trust is earned....and so far, anybody involved with this...facility lacked his trust.

IC:

"I am. Dor. Shaddix. I am. A bad man. But. Until I see. Peace on earth. I. Will. Not. Die."

I'd caught sight of Krayn Inzaka, and with Ciph behind me providing plasma fire and pure fists, I was clearing a Mark-fueled swath with the massive crystal sword I'd taken off the dead herald of Makuta. Dead at my hands. Proof of what I could do, if I put my mind to good for a change.

"I. Am. Dor. Shaddix. I am a. Bad man. But. Until. I see peace on. Ear. Th. I. Will. Not. Die."

Our ticket home was hanging from my belt. A giant dragon, proof of the power of one's soul manifested into fire, had torn apart one god. A beer-swilling rancher in a mech had killed a second. The third had fallen at the hands of pure masculinity. Not a very bad day.

The only problem were these mooks. These thrice- mooks, swinging weapons from all sides.

"I am Dor Shaddix. But until I see. Peace on Earth. I. Will. Not. Die."

The s were getting their blood on my clothes. It was never gonna out of leather the right way.

"I am Dor Shaddix. I am a bad man. But until I see peace on Earth...I will not die."

Grabbing one particularly massive...in lieu of a species for him, I'm just gonna call him a motherer...grabbing one particularly massive motherer with rage-infused hands, I wrapped a leg around his waist and twisted his back until I started hearing the pops turn fatal.

"Good. Talk. Killer."

Reaching Krayn was a pinch after that one.

"H-Hey."

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Annnd I'm back.

IC: Taurus

At last, I rise up from the ground, sword in hand. A look around shows me that the battle was dying. The "Gods," and by extension, the Heralds, had been slaughtered. The rest of the cult, breaking up. Well, that was much simpler than expected.

IC: Draco

At last, I rise, too. "Suppose we should go check out this facility, eh?" I ask, turning to face Drudd.

IC: Dio Folle

What a waste of perfectly capable soldiers. I sigh as I turn away from observing the battle. If that was all it took to kill the gods, I would have done it long ago, and taken the... Mantle.... Myself... Wait. Three of the gods are apparently dead, and one of the other two could be easily killed.... Though Death would be a problem. If I just let the 'Bionifighters' or whatever they are called, and the gods fight it out, I could focus on achieving godliness. But how would one begin?

Thoughts race through my head, all technologically based. All would take an inconceivable amount of time... There had to be a simpler way...

IC: Korrti

I scan the battle field. Things were dying down, and as such, I could rest.... For a bit. I sit down, as observant as ever.

OOC: Korrti, Taurus, and Dio OFI

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC-Drudd

Drudd looked at the building looming ahead of them. "Drudd supposes." He said, "By the way, Drudd never heard your name. What is it?"

IC-Galaxia Eternis

This Atlas person seemed skeptical, but any logical person would have doubts about safety if they were trapped on a mysterious island."Very well." She said. "Follow me." She then led the stranger to one of the entrances in the infrastructure. Hopefully he wasn't too tall to fit through the doors...

IC-Tavari

Tavari Looked confused. "Can't Say I have..." She muttered, glancing around uneasily.

IC-Severain

"What, and find more worthless junk?!" Severain snapped. "We're wasting our time out here!"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

"Then leave," one of me replied with a shrug, "if you aren't going to help, just go." 

IC:Iron Raven-Outside Bionifight Facility

Seemed nobody minded the presence of a large, mostly mechanical being with a gun to match. Either that, or they hadn't noticed him yet. Yet. Iron Raven walked closer, the six mini-missile guns on his wrists at the ready, all glowing orange. There were some people near the entrance. Or, something that could be an entrance. Iron Raven had precisely no idea. Perhaps he could say hello.

Provided they spoke the same language.

Worth a shot. As cautious as ever, Iron Raven approached.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"Shaddix, Compassrose." The De-Toa gave a lazy grin at the sight of the other two Toa, waving with the hand not keeping his gunblade ready for action. "Good to see you two. Somehow I'm not surprised to see you here, Cipher. You always seem to show up wherever Dorian gets himself in trouble."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Galaxia Eternis

"Barracks, supplies, survivors, and refuge." Galaxia Eternis said. "Hopefully..." She was half-concerned that one of the Cultists had got in and ravaged the place, but from the outside, it looked the same as always...

IC-Severain

"Fine then." Severain mused, spreading his wings. "Meet you back at the facility... if it's still standing, that is..." He then rose into the air, flying over the forests back to base.

IC-Drudd

"Me Drudd." He said. "Former prisoner of Vapatai Seloo. Humble Rahkshi." He had a hard time pronouncing "Vapautti Sielu", taking into account his questionable intelligence.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC-Galaxia Eternis

"Barracks, supplies, survivors, and refuge." Galaxia Eternis said. "Hopefully..." She was half-concerned that one of the Cultists had got in and ravaged the place, but from the outside, it looked the same as always...

Atlas stroked his long beard, and nodded. It sounded good. But somethings still needed to be criticized to the extreme before they could be accepted. "Who are the Cultists, and why are they targeting you and this....facility?"

IC:Iron Raven-Outside Bionifight Facility

Seemed nobody minded the presence of a large, mostly mechanical being with a gun to match. Either that, or they hadn't noticed him yet. Yet. Iron Raven walked closer, the six mini-missile guns on his wrists at the ready, all glowing orange. There were some people near the entrance. Or, something that could be an entrance. Iron Raven had precisely no idea. Perhaps he could say hello.

Provided they spoke the same language.

Worth a shot. As cautious as ever, Iron Raven approached.

OOC: If you're talking about us, feel free to hop in anytime!!

OOC:Indeed I am FA. Sorry, my social skills are appaling.

IC: Iron Raven - Outside Bionifight Facility

If his...not quite a suit, Uuuh...head armor, yeah that works, could blink...it wouldn't have at all. Multiple times Iron Raven had met people who could teleport in the literal blink of an eye. Luckily, it couldn't so you can't really tell, the static, dull orange eyes completely obscuring what was left of his face underneath.

Iron Raven decided that was close enough, the mechanical whirs and thumps halting with a wheeze as he came to a stop. Yeah, that was easily within conversational distance. It was also far enough away that if they tried anything, he would (hopefully)have enough time to react, and be far enough away the blasts from his mini-missiles wouldn't hurt him. Yeah, great tactics. Your skill most certainly hasn't dwindled since the last time you saw Myrala. Nope. Not at all.

For just a moment Iron Raven pondered on what had happened to his once companion.

"Uh...hello there!" He called.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

time to end

GM IC

Through the efforts of the remaining prisoners and fighters, the few remaining cultists were driven off and Tuoni destroyed. With no enemies left to fight, the survivors were able to repair the facility's teleportation systems. With both the Host and the Queen now missing and presumed dead, the tournament was left in the hands of Dreisen and Elly.

They saw no reason to keep the fighters any longer. The fighters could finally return to their homes.

OOC: Feel free to sum up the personal endings of your characters now.

• Upvote 3

-==IC: Elly==-

The titan seemed melancholic, almost. The teleportation systems were working again. The cult was defeated, everything was right, and there was no fighting anymore. Why did she feel so bad, then? It hit her, when she looked over at a few of the fighters, getting ready to head back home. While everyone wanted to go home so badly, some probably hadn't thought out why she was alright with them staying. Not every fighter would live past returning. She knew that, but couldn't speak up.

I feel like I'm killing them myself, by not saying anything... By just letting them go, even if they'll die the second they return. She thought, her helmet obscuring her look. She was the closest thing they had, in a way, to a remaining leader. She had to keep a brave face, right? Elly just wondered if it was worth it at all.

• Upvote 3

IC(A.D.): A.D. had been the first to take the teleportation pad home, only to appear just as suddenly as he had been taken. He breathed a deep sigh of relief, as he was glad that he would never, ever, ever have to go back there again. 

It was all a nightmare. A bloody nightmare. 

Then he looked down at his chest that was still burned in multiple places from his last desperate battle with Dayeth, a good Toa, turned irreversibly evil. 

Encore looked out the door and opened her mouth to gasp in shock. "A.D! What happened?"

"It's over." he said aloud. "It's finally over."

He just lay down in the grass, tired and exhausted, falling into a sleep that was thankfully without dreams. 

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin was back in his office. As if nothing had happened. He looked to see his assistant, startled by his sudden reappearance, grin sheepishly.

"Assemble the others," the gelatin said somberly. There was little joy in the expression. "I have a story to tell you all, and it is not a happy one."

His assistant looked on, terrified. "Relax," the gelatin said. "I lived. But there were many others who did not." 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh found himself by the sea, looking over the coast. And beside him were the 15 or so Arena combat drones that he had salvaged, all standing alert and ready for orders. It was time, finally, to stand up for who he was. He was no longer Ganesh the Underling or Ganesh the Outcast - soon he would be using his knowledge of factories and engineering to do more than make weapons to blast at Matoran. 

He walked down to his boat, his new army at the ready. It was time to start a revolution. 

IC Kat:

It certainly had been a journey. I felt decades older, though it had only been about a month since we'd all been dragged here.

I looked down at my hands.

more scars.

It wasn't over. Not for me, anyway. There was still Tridax. Still the Brotherhood.

I closed my hands.

Still my people to take care of.

As I stepped through the portal, I looked back, regretting slightly not having made more friends here. I had a lot to learn, still. Venom strapped to my back, and necklace dangling from around my neck, I turned and stepped fully through the portal.

IC Tirkah:

He hadn't wasted his time in leaving, though an observant few might notice that in his hand he carried a very charred stuffed tarakava. THe Glatorian sniper returned home, though he would end up dying a few years later, alone and in pain, tortured until death by the Makuta he hunted for so long.

IC Intavus:

Intavus ended up going to a completely wrong place, where he lived out his life peacefully as a keeper of the peace, much more humble than when he'd arrived.

IC Kotak:

The Warrior Ko-Toa as per his usual said little as he left, giving only a cordial nod to Dayeth and a friendly one to Vagust.

IC Thak:

Thak stuck around, after all, he was a treasure hunter, and these infinite gems were sounding -very- valuable indeed. Plus, he really needed to find Zarx....

IC Parasite:

Parasite withered away some time later, having devoted too much energy preparing to become a god, only to be denied it's meal.

OOC

First, the people whom I have no intent on continuing with...

IC-Tavari

Her meeting with the Towering Toa had been brief, but after a few...negotiations, let's say, Tavari managed to get through to the Facility, where she saw what looked like some kind of mysterious device... a few people nearby mentioned it was a teleporter, which meant she could finally get off this god-forsaken island.

"Glad that's over..." She muttered, stepping into the teleporter, which would hopefully take her back to her homeland... Mata Nui.

IC-Fission

Arriving back in the facility, Fission took the teleporter back to the Halkenverse, where he was forcefully taken. As this adventure was finally over, he was glad to be resuming his current one...

IC-Kortus

The battle over at last, Kortus returned to the War room, the former abode of his master, Hevias. He fought to avenge his master's untimely demise, but to no avail, as he limped through the spine with one arm missing, partially blinded, and armour scarred and battered beyond recognition.

And there, in the centre of the main hall, he sat, contemplating his existence, all hope of victory shattered in a second. There was nothing left of his life now...

IC-Rona

Sneaking into the giant facility, Rona stumbled upon a strange machine. upon touching it, there was a flash of light, and when it cleared she was in... Metru Nui!?

After being a prisoner for so long, the sight of the decrepit, flooded city was almost alien to her. some sense of nostalgia washed over her, but it was immediately replaced with fear when she heard gigantic footsteps behind her.

There, on the edge of the coast, was the towering figure of a Jaeger. she had forgotten how massive these things were... If she could catch it's attention, all her nightmares would be over, no doubt about it... Dropping her staff and shield, she launched a blast of lighting into the air like a flare, hoping to catch it's attention...

OOC Again

Tavari, Fission, and Rona have returned home, and Kortus will most likely spend the rest of eternity mourning Hevias.

I'll finish Harami and Drudd's conversations later, as well as give Severain a good send off.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: I'm just going to wrap up Atlas and sever the interaction with Dr. Medic and SnowyAegis. Sorry fellas, but if this RPG is going to end, I don't want to stick around for a week to wrap up.

IC: Atlas

Questions went unanswered, but for some reason Atlas was content with that result. Whoever was in charge of the facility had provided teleportation for all to go home. Relief washed over his ancient frame, and he was among the first to return home.

The pad buzzed with energy as he stepped on, and it tickled him. A brilliant flash of light, and every atom in his being screamed. And as soon as it began, it was over.

He stood up, eyes blinking away the bright sunlight. His sunlight. He looked around slowly, a smile crossing his face. He was home. The mountain was the same, the sun that same shade of yellow, and the village...."Oh gods."

The monsters in the facility had stolen him away, the sky-holder, and the sky had fallen on his people. All of them rested under that eternal weight that not even he, Atlas, could lift. All had perished, and left Atlas alone. He raised his eyes to the universe above, twinkling and growing in the vast expense. Somewhere, out there, was the facility. And in that facility was the people that murdered his village.

And from this, he learned revenge.

IC:Iron Raven

Iron Raven was not to be there long, it seemed. He had not long ago arrived at the facility, but he had ended up before a 'teleporter'. The technology was foreign to him, but he nonetheless understood the idea. It was only as he stepped onto the pad that his mind flashed with a single thought:

What if it doesn't work?

Iron Raven's panic-inducing thought was not to last or induce panic, it seemed, as almost as soon as he was on, he was off.

In a completely different place, just as they had told him.

He stood in the foothills of the short mountain range his home village was from. Unfortunately, time does not fix the dead and it still lay in ruins, just as how he had left it when that 'Cult' had invaded. His fists clenched as tightly as the mechanical servos would allow, hard-wired mechanisms preventing him from damaging his own palms.

As he entered and explored the ruins, memories flashing back into his memory, Iron Raven heard noises one would not expect of a quiet ghost town, the fires already burnt out and the rubble already settled; things moving. More specifically, things moving like being pushed. Iron Raven was as cautious as ever, missiles readied and gun drawn. If any of these Cultists had survived, lest come to his old home, he would make sure their ends were as brutal as that of his people.

Fortunately, no blood had to be spilled. Poking through the rubble, confusion deep in her face, was his old friend, whom had left to go seeking adventure a long time before he had been captured; Myrala.

Initially, she refused to believe it was him, the last time she had seen him his face was not obscured and he wasn't so tall. But his voice, as muffled as it was, and his knowledge of their memories together, soon convinced her of his identity. After briefly explaining what happened to their home, Myrala had asked where they should go, not nearly enough of their village left to salvage anything, a point Iron Raven could not argue.

After some pondering, Iron Raven explained where he had gone. How he had been captured. And brought to another land entirely.

This opened a new opportunity for them. If he had been brought to another land, then other places to travel to existed. Perhaps, even, other worlds to visit. They did not have to stay at all.

Iron Raven, reunited with his friend, left that night, travelling into the distance.

And wherever that led to.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles