BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

The recent developments are very troubling, I must say. The Judge deems these groups with acronyms guilty of existence and will get around to annihilating them whenever he can interact with the living world again. Which raises the question, how will the dead be revived to participate in future mafias? And, speaking of raising things, about the main methods of transportation in the village, why are there only four pedals when there are six directions? Namely, the Six Directions of the Irrational Village of Die Karneval: The Direction of Irrationality, the major Direction the village abides by; the Direction of Rationality, the most minor Direction of the Village and the one most ignored; the Direction of Intrigue, the Direction of learning information that could easily get you killed; the Direction of Death, the direction of accepting the inevitable; the Direction of Bandwagoning, the Direction of blindly following someone's lead; and the Direction of Life, the second most ignored Direction that allows a Village to survive. Guess that's why there's only four, since two are ignored.

Anyway, the groups with acronyms such as MOPE, NOPE, and FoRD, since you are now illegal, please turn over your leadership positions to me so that I may 'dissolve' them and not use them for my own nefarious purposes.

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hmm... FoRD... Flames of Righteous Debate. It does have a certain ring to it. 

Remind me again what MOPE and NOPE each stand for?

The Mafia Oval Exterminators Entity (Tex couldn't afford to use a word that actually started with "p") and Nullifier Of Pathetic Enemies, respectively. Both were formed during the original Carnival.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Hmm... FoRD... Flames of Righteous Debate. It does have a certain ring to it. 

Remind me again what MOPE and NOPE each stand for?

The Mafia Oval Exterminators Entity (Tex couldn't afford to use a word that actually started with "p") and Nullifier Of Pathetic Enemies, respectively. Both were formed during the original Carnival.

Is MOPE really that young? Could've sworn it was formed back in like, last April.

Nacht Vier

Portal sat outside the dilapidated fire station, gazing up at the old siren that had served him so well. It wasn't long before the Mafia found him; he hadn't been trying to escape notice, anyway. If it was his time to go, there wasn't anything he could do about it. He rose from his seat to greet the approaching Mafioso.

The figure stood in the shadows, but Portal could easily make out that it was pointing a gun at him. "There's just one thing I want to know, before I end this," the Mafioso began. Portal cocked his head, wondering what his killer-to-be could want.

There was a pause as the shadowy figure worked up the courage to ask his question.

"...Was it magic?"

Portal smirked. "No, it wasn't magic. It was the siren." He gestured to the old mechanism that topped the building behind him.

"How?" The Matoran asked. "How could one little siren do all that?"

Portal's eyes lit up. Though he was at gunpoint, he still jumped at an opportunity to talk about his work. "Well, you see, I make use of a scientific principle I discovered--"

Bang!

"S-sorry..." The Mafioso mumbled. "It sounded really complex, and the others wanted me to be back with popcorn in time for the game..."

He turned and walked away, leaving a bleeding Portal lying on the pavement.

Portal, Siren, killed.

Elsewhere in the city...

Well, nothing. All is quiet on the Potoo front, tonight. Perhaps it's for the best? After all, him killing would have had a 50% chance of ending the game immediately.

Anyway, this is what we call "lynch or lose", folks. If you fail to lynch a Mafioso, it's game over.

• Upvote 4

Dear Village,

I would like to rally you behind a common enemy... Having looked back at the recent debacle that occured with the lynching of our dear Turaga, I at first wanted to place all my anger on Voltex... But alas I realize Voltex is not the one to blame, but instead was just the pawn to a much fouler evil. 

That evil is Zakaro. You will notice that it was only after Zakaro pleaded with Lucina to change their vote to Shadowhawk that things took a turn for the worst. Why would zakaro choose shadowhawk above all other to have Lucina vote for? Well the answer is he knew who Shadowhawk was, and knew how close the village was to losing. He knew the mafia needed to lynch off the shadowhawk in order to secure their win. They knew that we would be unable to work together in the end to prevent the oncoming death and destruction. 

*Slams fist on the table*

I ask you fellow villagers, do you want to play the fool and allow the Mafia to doubt and manipulate us? Or do you want to prove that we can fight against the odds and prevent our own inevitable deaths?! Stand by me and cast your vote for Zakaro!

*Clears throat*

Casting vote for Zakaro.

*Paid for by the Committee to elect Zakaro as lynching target.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Are you so confident in your ruse that you don't even provide a counter-defense? 

For one who was clever enough to lead a lynching against the turaga, I had expected more from you.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

What, no reasoning? No statement of agreeing with he who apparently sees it fit to denounce my name in front of all of you good people? Nothing more than a blatant statement of condemnation upon my name?!!

okay

that's cool i guess

Three parts to the reasoning behind my decision.  

1) Vox sounds right.

2) It sounds like the people who don't vote with Vox are going to get smitten by an angry village.

3) I need to vote and yet I can't/don't want to think of anyone better to lynch.

This has been another insightful look into the great wisdom that flows from the incredible intellect of JAG18 the Villager.  

• Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

What, no reasoning? No statement of agreeing with he who apparently sees it fit to denounce my name in front of all of you good people? Nothing more than a blatant statement of condemnation upon my name?!!

okay

that's cool i guess

I denounce your name on the basis of logic and evidence. Without you, the whole bandwagon against Shadowhawk, the Turaga, wouldn't have started in the first place... And just so happens you would lead that bandwagon when the village needed the Turaga the most... What evidence do you have to vote for me, aside from the fact I am leading the village to rally against the true evil, you. That's right, you haven't provided any reason, any evidence to prove that I should be the one the village lynches.

The ruse is up my good sir, it is time to face what you have wrought upon yourself.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm severely disappointed in you mafia.

You so blindly start a bandwagon, without even a shred of evidence or justification. No instead you just say, alright we are voting for that person.... And make it so bloody obvious.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh, right... yeah, I guess so. Sorry about that. I'm still getting used to all this newfangled red tape.

In a way, it's a pity that Tryon died so soon. I understand that much FUN would have ensued, had he not. Isn't that right, Luroka?

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Oh, right... yeah, I guess so. Sorry about that. I'm still getting used to all this newfangled red tape.

In a way, it's a pity that Tryon died so soon. I understand that much FUN would have ensued, had he not. Isn't that right, Luroka?

Oh trust me, the FUN is in watching you fools do no less than I had intended.

bBhcfWO.png

*Cocks head to the side*

So... Lucina, unit... how does it feel to know the mafia will win? 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu