The Bionicle Name Or Term That You Enjoy Saying

Voxumo

Alright, Gadukadunkadunkity dunka. :PAnd Tiribomba.But seriously, Puku and Vuata Maca are fun to say. And Pohatu too. Or Volo Lutu. A lot of stuff from the early years.

i must agree that Puku and Vauta Maca are really fun to say too.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I always enjoyed "Gadunka" and "Takadox", myself.But those pale in comparison to the unparalleled awesomeness that is "Thornraxx Thornax". http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Pohatu

ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7

ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7

pc_rancorous.gif GO READ RETIREMENT BY KABOOKIE, ZONIS, KORTU, ME, DREIKEN, EMKAY, CABOOSE AND BOSTWIK. CLICK HERE. pc_rancorous.gif

gadunka is the best name evveri could just say gadunka all glubbin rayalso i like sayin ehlek an vvorox but mainly gandunkadunkadunka

Edited by caligulasAquarium

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Gadunkadunk and Tiribomba are of course classics. Something funny about those two names: in the video game series "Golden Sun," there is a character/village called Gabomba. It's like a fusion between the two names. :PAlso, I like Gresh. I can just picture someone saying "What the Gresh?" in response to something weird/bizarre/whatever.Fun MNOG2 Matoran Names:-Shuu-Jaa-Jaatiko-Aaa-Marka-Sanso(Seriously, whoever programed MNOGII really liked the letter A.) :P:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Zzzzaktan. It has a very snakey sound to it that's really cool.Zzzzaktan.Also Z.

I must admit that is really fun to say i also like to say vezok as well because it has that z sound mixed with a k.And i'm surprised that my little topic has gotten a senior staff to post in it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm interested in seeing how many people will answer "Tiribomba"! :P

Lol, I use this one all the time. For Example:"...and thou shalt be rechristened henceforth as... TIRIBOMBA I!""lolwhut?":PI also reference Mata Nui and Makuta Teridax a lot. :D

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Probably Gadunka and Krekka.

'"White!" he sneered. "It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be broken."

'"In which case it is no longer white," said I. "And he that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

--- Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings

My fav name used to be Nokama, but then Teridax was revealed. It's the way it would sound in my native language that makes it just awesome.

may i ask what your native language? and it would seem that saying a bionicle name in anther language would be neat.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

and it would seem that saying a bionicle name in anther language would be neat.

Good point. It's Czech. We say vowels quite differently than English.
*googles Czech pronouncation*Interesting... sounds like "Terriducks" if you convert it back to American English pronunciation. (Of course, then Terriducks would sound different in Czech... we could do this for a while) Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

and it would seem that saying a bionicle name in anther language would be neat.

Good point. It's Czech. We say vowels quite differently than English.
*googles Czech pronouncation*Interesting... sounds like "Terriducks" if you convert it back to American English pronunciation. (Of course, then Terriducks would sound different in Czech... we could do this for a while)
well that is very interesting. it really make you wonder the countless possibilities of bionicle names. I think it would also be amazing to use specific words from other languages as names like how they were named in 2001. I could see the possibility of names for dark hunters since most dark hunters have codenames that are based around certain objects or feelings so imagine the possibility of combining that with other languages.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I always enjoyed "Gadunka" and "Takadox", myself.But those pale in comparison to the unparalleled awesomeness that is "Thornraxx Thornax". http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png-Mesonak

Yeah, it does roll off your tongue quite nicely

'"White!" he sneered. "It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be broken."

'"In which case it is no longer white," said I. "And he that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

--- Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings