The Bionicle Name Or Term That You Enjoy Saying

Voxumo

well i was recently reflecting on different bionicle names and i realized that i have a specific bionicle name that i really just like sayingKirikori NuiI don't know why i enjoy it so much but i do.So What are names that members enjoy saying or just thinks its fun to say?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Saskatchewan. :PProbably either baterra or Gadunka, with Brakas a close second.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Is there anyone who doesn't like saying "Gadunka"?Gadunkadunkadunkadunka!

Agreed. =PBut then again, I like saying Kardas Dragon. It screams 'evil'. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Gadunkadunkadunkadunka....

Alyska may have started something big... Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Gadunkadunkadunkadunka.No one knows when to stop, and it's such a silly name. Goko-Kahu​ is as well, not many people know of it.Names I like from the MNOLGII include Pelagia, Tuuli, Gadjati, Mamru, Aiyetoro, Arktinen, Jaatikko, and Pakastaa.

Gadunkadunkadunkadunka....

Alyska may have started something big...
Nope, that's been around for a while. :) Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

It is good, sounds like someone walking into a door! And Tiribomba as people said. Also something satisfying about the name Lariska. And sidorak. I never understood why some words sound better than others. For the record, don't like the name Vamprah.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

^It's the hard sounds, like the K in both Sidorak, Vakama and Kopaka, that makes names sound "better", I think.Lariska is a very appealing name to me for some reason, and it helps that I like her character. The Shadowed One is also a very cool title when you use the right dramatic intonation. Hydraxon is nice as well, as is Ehlek and Pridak. Krakua sounds like the noise of a thunderclap or something. "KRaKKK-KKUuAAAAA!!!"For silliness, there is of course Gadunka and Tiribomba, but also other Matoran names such as Golyo, Maglya and Pakastaa. I wonder if the LEGO team just started mashing syllables together at some point after the Maori incident. "Let's see them object to something they can't even pronounce!!" :lol:

YES!

Lesovikk.It is such a cool name. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Something I am co-writing with a friend features I character who I named Ezekiel Lesovick, because the name is just so awesome.

^It's the hard sounds, like the K in both Sidorak, Vakama and Kopaka, that makes names sound "better", I think.Lariska is a very appealing name to me for some reason, and it helps that I like her character. The Shadowed One is also a very cool title when you use the right dramatic intonation. Hydraxon is nice as well, as is Ehlek and Pridak. Krakua sounds like the noise of a thunderclap or something. "KRaKKK-KKUuAAAAA!!!"For silliness, there is of course Gadunka and Tiribomba, but also other Matoran names such as Golyo, Maglya and Pakastaa. I wonder if the LEGO team just started mashing syllables together at some point after the Maori incident. "Let's see them object to something they can't even pronounce!!" :lol:

I like all the names in the first two paragraphs except for Kopaka. I donno why, I just don't like it.

Wow i'm surprised how fast this topic is going. I'm really glad this is doing good.I must say that I have a few other names i likeBohrok, Matau, Krika, Onua, Podu and Nui-Kopen.I'm really glad once again that this is going good.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Takutanuva is one nobody seems to like except me.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Takutanuva is one nobody seems to like except me.

I will admit that one is interesting to say.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

My dad once used the term "Gadunkadunkadunkadunka" to describe the sound of our dog running across a wooden bridge. And he knows nothing of Bionicle, so it was just sheer coincidence. I nearly fell off my chair when he said that.Also, another awesome name: Pouks.It suited him as a Rahaga, but it must be hard to be a noble and dignified Toa with an adorable name like that.

.Lariska is a very appealing name to me for some reason, and it helps that I like her character.

I once flicked through a book about what your name supposedly says about you, and claimed to be able to read your fortune based on it. It was mostly rubbish, of course, but it claimed that names with the letters "l", "r" and "s" were the "sexiest" names. So, there you go.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

hmm... i always liked tohunga...onewa and onepu were aalways interesting...

but it claimed that names with the letters "l", "r" and "s" were the "sexiest" names. So, there you go.

argh....... I guess im not lucky xD

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Gadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunka. And Kaukau.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Rahkshi because of the abrupt shift in tone between the syllables. Probably the hard K sound is awesome.oh, andGADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKAareyoupayingattentionDUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKAWow, did I just set a new record?

I once flicked through a book about what your name supposedly says about you, and claimed to be able to read your fortune based on it. It was mostly rubbish, of course, but it claimed that names with the letters "l", "r" and "s" were the "sexiest" names. So, there you go.

Chaos Makuta: Dralcax :P Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

I'm interested in seeing how many people will answer "Tiribomba"! :P

You got me. XP
Count me in, guys. XPAnyway, that, and like everyone else here, Gadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunka.

I'm interested in seeing how many people will answer "Tiribomba"! :P

You got me. XP
Count me in, guys. XPAnyway, that, and like everyone else here, Gadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunkadunka.
If I had known sooner that Gadunka would be more popular than Tiribomba, I would've mentioned him instead! :P

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Gadunkadunkadunkadunk. ^^Kardas, too. And pretty much any other term that would make a realistic BIONICLE swear. Cordak, Piraka, Manas...And then there's, um, pretty much everything else already mentioned.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )