DESOLATION: BIONICLE MAFIA XXV

Voltex

I just wanna shed some light here on this.

1. I only made one food-based comedy, and rarely ever use food in my comedies.

2. That seems like a stretch of a clue, though. Yes, a sociopath like me would do such a thing, but i would more likely overload his bloodstream with baby food than choke him on a steak.

3. What exactly do i have against Potoo?

Therefore i vote Xareas, who has been indescribably quiet on the matter.

EDIT: Okay, did a quick check-over, and have decided to change my vote based on suspicion towards ToaK.

EDIT AGAIN: vote-changes aren't allowed. :C

Edited by Ghidora131

I thought tearing out spines was Xaeraz's thing...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I vote RahkshiFightyLloydBurnPulsejahkBladeEhks_BrowRoptal#PhtnkXaerazLurokaToaKapuraValenTyler

*breath*

ManaducusJedoragathLughFFishersWadeToaDPugnat131 Mistika of Creation+MTJLLJSonak-Rider-Xumomiki.

If I forgot someone I ragequit. :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Upvote 3

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I vote RahkshiFightyLloydBurnPulsejahkBlameEhks_BrowRoptal#PhtnkXaerazLurokaToaKapuraValenTyler

*breath*

ManaducusJedoragathLughFFishersWadeToaDPugnat131 Mistika of Creation+some other people.

So I'm just some other person to you; I see how it is.

I vote Wind.

Don't worry... I apparently also fall into this some other person category

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I vote RahkshiFightyLloydBurnPulsejahkBlameEhks_BrowRoptal#PhtnkXaerazLurokaToaKapuraValenTyler

*breath*

ManaducusJedoragathLughFFishersWadeToaDPugnat131 Mistika of Creation+some other people.

So I'm just some other person to you; I see how it is.

I vote Wind.

Don't worry... I apparently also fall into this some other person category

Y U Forget Mee :crying:

I didn't forget you, you're the 131.

I also vote MTLJJLMesoRider-Xumomiki.

I'm sorry I forgot. :cry:
I will ragequit this state of deadness if I forgot someone.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Got it. *saws through legs*

Wait, where were you fused at?

The name.

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

You know, forget about the best interests of bzp mafia, I say we all learn a bit of patience and accept that it isn't summer anymore, which means people don't have nearly the time they did since they now have school/college and whatnot.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know, forget about the best interests of bzp mafia, I say we all learn a bit of patience and accept that it isn't summer anymore, which means people don't have nearly the time they did since they now have school/college and whatnot.

And are we supposed to wait until next summer? We've been patient long enough.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Human beings can be quite patient, but our attention spans aren't quite up to the tasks of a game of Mafia with ten-plus-day-gaps between turns. This is meant to be a fun diversion, and we have better things to do. I have a darned good memory (having once memorized a large chunk of Book I of Paradise Lost, just for the heck of it,) and I've already forgotten most of the various roles-assignments, suspicions of mine, etc from this game.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I'm sorry, I may just have an unusually high patience level since I typically don't start complaining until about a month has passed. 

Patience is waiting 24 hours for people to respond to something. This game has been down for weeks with no word from the hosts, which to me reads as an antenna saying "Voltex has lost interest in hosting the game, it's over."

Weeks is a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

Also has anyone tried to get ahold of Voltex, or Portal? And while on the topic of getting ahold of, I'd like to remind you the reason why the game went into minor hiatus last time. Maybe, and I really hope not, things took a turn for the worst, hence why the game has been put on hold now. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm sorry, I may just have an unusually high patience level since I typically don't start complaining until about a month has passed. 

Normally, a week would be acceptable. However, the game was already in danger of dying last week, and so the present delay is rather more crippling. A week without any sort of comment is, to my mind, a sign that the players have moved on.

Also has anyone tried to get ahold of Voltex, or Portal? And while on the topic of getting ahold of, I'd like to remind you the reason why the game went into minor hiatus last time. Maybe, and I really hope not, things took a turn for the worst, hence why the game has been put on hold now. 

Speaking as someone whose last game was killed by health problems, I can quite sympathize with them. The fact remains that the game is dead.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

As much as I am thankful for your patience, Vox, the others are correct; this game has died. I've spoken with Blade and she needs a couple days to put the finishing touches on XXVI; as that is the case, if any living players are still active, I'll finish this game up before XXVI is posted. There will not be scenes, unfortunately, but there are also only four players left standing anyway.

---

ROUND 6

Ghidora [Mafia] was lynched Day 6.

ToaK [??] was killed by Mafia Night 6.

Suspects are the remaining players:

-Xaeraz

-Manducus

-Unit

-Voxumo

24 hours to vote. The faster I get votes & a kill target the sooner this thing can be put to rest.

• Upvote 1