Bionicle Mafia: Skygger af Metru Nui

ToaKapura1234

Day 3:

The people's will was clear. Underscore must die. Without their glorious leader, the city devolved into the village lynch-mob justice of old. Underscore would be killed for conventional wisdom had declared him guilty of kidnapping Dume. The mob approached erocsednU's house and began beating down on the door and windows which had been boarded up. erocsednU knew they would not last and attempted to flee out the back door. Several Kanoka disks flew at erocsednU who was reconstituted, frozen, shrunk, and all manner of nasty things until the shock was lethal.

erocsednU- Toa Nokama: Lynched Day Three

The village was ecstatic at finally being successful and the other Toa were mortified that they were too slow to arrive to be able to save their comrade. There even began treasonous talk among the villagers that Dume had held them back, that they were better off without him. Words like revolution and even democracy began to be thrown around first in quickly and quietly uttered whispers, then as the hours ticked by, more loudly, boldly, openly, perhaps the remaining Toa fueled the talk, none knew. But the Vahki knew they could not stand for this, that the revolution must be put down before it could begin.

Night 4 ends in 24 hours.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Isn't it a shame that you guys went and killed the Vahki who could turn everyone into villagers? 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I vote everyone.

As in, everyone and everything living, dead, and yet to live.

I miss anything? :P

Oh, not much. Just all the immortals. Insensitive jerk.

*Snaps fingers*

Aren't they technically just living infinitely?

;_;

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Just gotta say something; I get keeping it secret while disguised...

but...

I'm not disguised, so I think part of that is wrong. =P

I apologize if this was unclear but captured players are under the same no revealing game relevant information that dead players are. You can reveal it to Toa if interrogated, but unless you're freed, that's it.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Just gotta say something; I get keeping it secret while disguised...

but...

I'm not disguised, so I think part of that is wrong. =P

I apologize if this was unclear but captured players are under the same no revealing game relevant information that dead players are. You can reveal it to Toa if interrogated, but unless you're freed, that's it.

That wasn't what I was getting at... =P Sound my username out. =P

I honestly have no idea what's going on here anymore...

• Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Night 4:

It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly a shot rang out.

Nevermore, Ehyre Di-

But the shot missed. Ehrye screamed out and the attacker fled from his irritating voice.

Nevermore, Ehyre-Survived Night Four.

Fishers turned to Ehyre. "If you're just a neutral why are you a traitor? Was your attempted murderer carrying out Dume's orders. Oh wait you went home." Fishers heard a twig snap which was odd being in the middle of Ga-Metru and turned around. "Hey aren't you supposed to be-" Fishers was knocked unconcious and dragged off.

fishers64, Nuhrii-Kidnapped Night Four

Voting ends in 48 hours because I'm busy.

• Upvote 4

I also vote QP, because reasons... except I'm dead so I don't get a vote... 

I vote you. 

...Yes, you, the person reading this.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Day 4:

Quisoves, maddened by guilt that Bordakh's death had removed his pro village loyalty attempted to throw himself in prison. However the mob decided that was enough. They strormed into the jail, opened Quisoves' cell and

[CENSORED]

[CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED]

Quisoves Potoo-Orkahm, Lynched Day 4.

Night 5 ends in 24 hours.

Edited by ToaKapura1234
  • Upvote 2