BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II: NINJAGO STRIKES BACK

Voltex

Really tempted to just ignore the bandwagons buuut...

I'm gonna have to vote Nato and Automaton.

Out of curiosity, why? 

Because last time I ignored the bandwagons, we lynched an innocent Matoran. I'm trying the opposite in the hopes it brings the opposite results.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Wow... I'm really feeling the love here...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II

DAY TWO

The crowd roared for blood, and Automaton gleefully gave them that opportunity. They strung him up and sliced him up and diced him up and then there wasn’t really anything left of Automaton except a few splashes of blood.

Still in a frenzy, the crowd forced Nato onto the special execution platform.

“Die, Nato!” some called.

“Finally!” someone said.

Nato calmly gazed at all of them before beginning to speak.

“You do not want to kill me,” he said.

Everyone stopped, finding themselves nodding along. For some reason, they did not want to kill him.

“We do not want to kill you,” they all said.

“You want to kill Miras instead,” continued Nato.

“We want to kill Miras instead,” they all said.

Miras pushed his way through the crowd until he was standing beside Nato on the platform. He turned to the crowd, pumping his fist into the air.

“We want to kill me instead!” he yelled, knowing that it was all that he wanted to do, even though a small part of him was screaming rather ineffectively to stop.

“Kill him now,” Nato ordered, before walking away.

And so they killed Miras now, tearing his limbs apart and then tearing everything else apart.

Automaton (Matoran) executed.

Miras (Dark Hunter) executed.

ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM ME FOR NIGHT 3!

• Upvote 3

Final Ninja x1 – The Final Ninja. As the only survivor of the original battle between Bionicle and Ninjago, the Final Ninja is partially immune to the lynching; they can only be slain at night or if lynched twice in a row.

Is Nato the Final Ninja? Or the mysterious figure?

Of course this mind control stuff happens right when I'm watching through Jessica Jones...

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Final Ninja x1 – The Final Ninja. As the only survivor of the original battle between Bionicle and Ninjago, the Final Ninja is partially immune to the lynching; they can only be slain at night or if lynched twice in a row.

Of course this mind control stuff happens right when I'm watching through Jessica Jones...

I just finished Jessica Jones

it might have inspired the particular way I portrayed Nato in this scene

I just finished Jessica Jones

it might have inspired the particular way I portrayed Nato in this scene

That's the first thing that sprang to mind when I saw how'd you'd written it out, because this was not at all how I was expecting it to go down. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Looks like I was right about Nato.

Sorry, Automaton.

Here's the Day Two summary:

Day 2

QP-Nevermore and Automaton
Pahrak-Nato and Automaton
Voxumo-Nevermore and Unit
Blade-Nato and Automaton
Nevermore (confirmed Green Ninja)-Nato and Dragonstar.
Nato (confirmed Mysterious Person)-Nevermore and Automaton
Fishers-Nato and Nevermore-Comments: "This scene practically confirms Nato as Nya the Water Ninja... But he didn't kill FF & Deemo, since [Nato] isn't the green ninja. I vote Nevermore for the killing of xccj in the vague hope of taking him out too. Also because he was on the suspect list night 1 as the Green Ninja as well. His guilt is practically confirmed as well."
ToaD: Nato and Automaton
Rylinth: Nato and Automaton
Aerixx: Nato and Automaton
Miras: Nato and Nato

Here's Day One for comparison:

QP-Luroka and Vicarath-Comments: "I vote Luroka (because large numbers.)"
Fishers-Luroka and Pahrak-Comments: "Luroka... for it is not the guns, but the number of them. Pahrak... for his death was meant to frame Blade."
Pahrak-Luroka and Vicarath
Aerixx-Luroka and Pahrak-Comments: "Definitely Luroka... although I think it's just a little too easy. Pahrak... because the more bloodshed, the merrier."
Blade-Luroka-Comments: "Luroka... as that'd make for an ironic save by the Medic... I'm not sure about Petewa's killer, but maybe Nato? They [had] a sparring match of words last round, if I remember correctly."
Luroka-XCCJ and Pahrak-Comments: "I hope you all realize just how dumb voting for me is. Like, every single time. You people keep voting me day one and I keep being innocent."
Ajna/JiMing-Luroka and Vicarath-Comments: "I'm not sure what to vote for... I guess I'll do Luroka for the first scene (because trends are useless to someone like me who hasn't played for a long time), and second... Eh. Pahrak apparently started watching One-Punch Man. I'll vote for Vicarath instead. This is what happens when you watch good anime."
FF-Nevermore and Voxumo.
Nevermore-Luroka and Vicarath-Comments: "since I have no insight of my own I'll trust the mob and go with Luroka."
Unit-Nevermore and Vox-Comments: "I don't trust the mob..."
ToaD-Nevermore and Vox-Comments: "For a possible quad hang."
Vicarath-Xccj and Voxumo-Comments: "Well if I'm going to bite it anyway, I may as well make someone else suffer for a crime I most certainly did not commit."
Manducus-Luroka and Pahrak
Rylinth-Nato and Pahrak-Comments: "I really have no clue who to vote for Rooster and Ostrich Pulse, and bandwagons did not help me last game, so... I'll vote Nato since at this point he can't statistically surpass Luroka."
The Present Automaton-Luroka and Pahrak-Comments: "I'm gonna point my finger firmly at Luroka and not think twice about it. Same goes for Pahrak."
Xccj-Luroka and Vicarath: "I don't trust Luroka."
Burnmad-Vicarath-Comments: "I'll vote Vicarath for bloodshed's sake. I think I may be relapsing to my playstyle of years past."
Miras-Nevermore and Voxumo-Comments: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Voxumo: Luroka and Vicarath.

Totally abstinent voters: Nato, Deemo/Shadow_Ignited, and Dragon_Star.

Partially abstinent voters: Blade (only voted for first killing) and Burnmad (only voted for second.)

Appendix

In response to Fishers' comment-QP: "Care to Elaborate?"-Fishers: "Blade killed Petewa last game IIRC."-Blade: "No; not unless it was via bandwagon, and even then I'm pretty sure that was Kapura. =P"-QP: "I killed Petewa last game, albeit by lynching. EDIT: And how would that implicate Pahrak?"

In response to Luroka's comment-Nato: "I can't help but agree here. Luroka's clue seems way too obvious. It feels like a setup."-QP: "While I can't say I remember Luroka having a record like Blade's, I will say that I just realized that the 'no less, no more' bit could apply to Nevermore."

So, we can surmise the following:
Myself, Unit,  ToaD, Voxumo, and probably Fishers are not Ninja, having voted for Nevermore.

There are 15 surviving players, five of which are Ninja. If we subtract the five above, as well as Nato, that leaves us with the following suspects:

Nevermore (confirmed Green Ninja):

Aerixx

Rylinth

Manducus

JiMing/Ajna

Blade

Pahrahk
Dragonstar

Burnmad

Of the last eight, there is just about 50/50 chance that any one of them is a Ninja.

Let's look at their voting patterns:
Aerixx: Luroka and Pahrak, Nato and Automaton

Rylinth: Nato and Pahrak, Nato and Automaton

Manducus: Luroka and Pahrak

JiMing/Ajna: Luroka and Vicarath

Blade: Luroka, Nato and Automaton

Pahrak: Luroka and Vicarath, Nato and Automaton

Dragonstar: Abstinent thus far.

Burnmad: Vicarath

So...

If Pahrak is a Ninja, then Aerixx, Rylinth, and Manducus are not. Conversely, if any of those three is a Ninja, he isn't.

Burnmad is too inactive, methinks, to be a Ninja.

I should be able to glean some more from that list, once I've mulled over it for a while.

The latter, oh! The Green Ninja was sent to kill the last two nights.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Looks like I was right about Nato.

I refuse to acknowledge these unfounded accusations. You have no proof that I've done anything wrong. After all, you guys were the ones who chose to spare me and kill Miras instead. 

• Upvote 1

I just realized, Manducus was on the last suspect list, so he's innocent.

Also, I'm inclined to think that Blade is innocent. I don't see a Mafioso hesitating that way.

Burn's also an unlikely Ninja, so let's see what happens if we assume him innocent.

That leaves us with Aerixx, Rylinth, JiMing, and Pahrak.

But wait. They can't all be Ninja, per my reasoning above. So I'm wrong about Burn, Blade, or both.

Let's see. At the time of Burnmad's sole vote, Pahrak had six votes to Vicarath's five. So, either Burn was a Mafioso voting to save his confederate's hide or he was innocent, seeing as it wouldn't make much sense for a Ninja laying low to pop up without a good reason. If the former is the case, then the Mafia comprises Pahrak, Burnmad, Jiming, Blade, and Nevermore. If the latter is true, then the Mafia must be Blade, JiMing, Aerixx, Rylinth, and Nevermore. Either way, unless I'm wrong about Fishers, Blade is a Ninja. EDIT: Looks like I was wrong.

If the Pyro and Detective would contact me, I'd moughty appreciate it.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

I'm very curious to see if anyone's game enough to try to kill me again. 

This scene practically confirms Nato as Nya the Water Ninja

I would absolutely love to hear your logic behind this statement.

Yeah. Both Nato and Nevermore were on yesterday's list, so I doubt they're both Ninja.

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II

NIGHT TWO

“What nonsense is this?” Quisoves asked, as the Pyro shoved him into the wall. “This is nonsense!”

“If you’re quite through, Pyro, I have business with Quisoves tonight,” the UF said, shoving the Pyro away.

“Nonsense,” Quisoves replied. “I’m sure that the Pyro and I are quite fine.”

“As it happens, neither of you want to target Quisoves tonight anyway,” the Shadowed One said, stepping into the light and examining his finger nails.

“Well, who else are we supposed to target?” the UF asked.

“Nato,” the Shadowed One replied.

Having done his part for the night, the Shadowed One turned away – and immediately dropped dead, having been poisoned mere seconds before. Quisoves, the Pyro, and the UF all stared down at the dead body of FF in silence before going their separate ways.

---

Nya was halfway through interrogating Xccj when the Pyro burst onto the scene, swinging their axe wildly. Nya ducked and sprinted away; Xccj received an axe to the face, and died on the spot. The Pyro, satisfied with their work, nodded and went back home.

This scene appeared to confirm Nato as the Water Ninja. The Pyro, according to the scene, targeted Quisoves and was swapped to Nato. Then the Pyro appears to target the Water Ninja, which is immune to the Pyro's abilities. Ergo, Nato is the Water Ninja. 

Obviously, this is not the case. As such, I am at a loss to interpret this scene. 

Ergo, Nato is the Water Ninja. 

Or maybe that's just what I wanted you to think. Fooling you was just a test run for the mind control I used to coerce you guys into freeing me and massacring Miras in my place.

So

just so you're all aware

we now have an endless loop of role effects going, thanks to the stunningly and hilariously accurate choices of multiple roles

I can't remove any of them from the equation myself, because that would entail interfering with the game itself

but if I don't remove any of them, the cycle literally renders itself impossible

so

in other news, the scene might be delayed while i contemplate this paradoxical occurence

• Upvote 1

Two worlds that were never supposed to collide. An ending like this was inevitable. 

Whatever happens, you brought it on yourself. 

i blame all of you ;__;

You made us what we are. You have only yourself to blame. 

Two nights in a row the Shadowed One has totally messed up everything.

Curse you and your entire evil organisation! 

TimeFlight3.jpg_29082007

It seems I've been naive.

I have good reason to believe that Fishers is a Ninja, which forces me to reconsider both her ability to deceive and my conclusions concerning whom is whom in the Mafia.

So, let's add Fishers to the list, and see what happens:

Pahrak: Luroka and Vicarath, Nato and Automaton
Fishers: Luroka and Pahrak, Nato and Nevermore

So, it can't be Pahrak. 

So that leaves
Fishers: Luroka and Pahrak, Nato and Nevermore

Any of them could be in the Mafia. 

This does complicate matters a bit, but only a little bit.

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png