Superbowl XXXIV : BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE PO-KORO

Not Quite Dead

NIGHT 4

The narrator was late for an important date, so he cut to the chase tonight

The Mafia attempted murder, but yet again the would-be victim was saved by technology.

Daytime bled into the town, and with no bodies found, no lynching was had.

An uneasy silence crept over the village... DAY 5 passed without event.

Night roles have 24 hours to PM me.

...but close to it

I vote the incredibly hung over narrator!

I vote Toa Smoke Monster... The whole 'on two suspect lists in a row' thing is sorta fishy to me; and last time we tried to vote someone off by that, we got Nato, so... Why not give it a shot?

Alrighty, everyone vote wisely. There are 6 villagers left, and 5 mafia.

So. First off, I vote smoke.

Second, I'm the detective. Pulse and Taka are mafia. Come at me.

This info sorta checks out, since Pulse was on the list for the mafia killing. Therefore Imma gonna vote Pulse. If we get everyone remaining good guy to vote, we can get a mafia lynched. (we're basically boned after that, but we should go down fighting amirite)

Unless Luroka is actually a mafia and giving us names of innocents in which case the next round is gonna be hecka funny

2xu8Ptu.png

Unit gets my vote.

So.. tell me... what proof does Luroka have that they are the Detective? Any Mafioso could just wander in, say 'I'm the Detective and these people are guilty', and it seems people would believe them. 

Now, I'm not too sure about Taka's innocence - she has a tendency of being guilty when you least expect it - but about my own, well, I'll let others be the judge of that. Very hard to appeal to people once their minds are already made up, you know. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I am the last Secret Role.  A careful reading of the Night 2 and Night 4 scenes will help prove that. The Mafia already knows this, because they have tried to kill me twice and failed. Logically, the next step would be attempting to lynch me. Pulse's vote for me is evidence that he is Mafia, along with Smoke Monster, and that Luroka is telling the truth.

E: Oh, and I vote Smoke Monster

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Spooky Unit

I am the last Secret Role. A careful reading of the Night 2 and Night 4 scenes will help prove that. The Mafia already knows this, because they have tried to kill me twice and failed. Logically, the next step would be attempting to lynch me. Pulse's vote for me is evidence that he is Mafia, along with Smoke Monster, and that Luroka is telling the truth.

E: Oh, and I vote Smoke Monster

~Unit#phntk#1

It checks out.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Unit gets my vote.

So.. tell me... what proof does Luroka have that they are the Detective? Any Mafioso could just wander in, say 'I'm the Detective and these people are guilty', and it seems people would believe them. 

Now, I'm not too sure about Taka's innocence - she has a tendency of being guilty when you least expect it - but about my own, well, I'll let others be the judge of that. Very hard to appeal to people once their minds are already made up, you know. 

snip

*rekt*
Rule #1: no screenshots

Cool cool

Never mind this post.

Edited by Spooky Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

DAY 6

Many claims were made that day, suspicions ran rampant and stupid Luroka broke a rule.

Despite an almost complete lack of evidence, the village almost unanimously voted to string up one of their own...

As the rope cracked and Toa Smoke Monster breathed his last gasp, faithful Chro examined his body.

/wrong guy/

TOA SMOKE MONSTER - VILLAGER, LYNCHED

night roles have twenty (20) four (4) hours (60mins) to PM (private message) me (Americana)

Edited by Americana

...but close to it

Oh no, not again... Dx

Well, that leaves Toad, since Luroka, while breaking a rule in the process, also sorta confirmed himself as detective. Unit's been targeted by the Mafia twice(as confirmed by himself)... so the only way that it could even be Unit, is if the Mafia knowingly targeted their own people, but... that's also usually not allowed. and would be a very very silly immunity anyway. xD

Do we still have a voting chance, though? We'd probably need to get every vote right from here on in, but with 3 of the 5 Mafians known(unless there -is- that very unlikely chance that it was Unit)... we might still stand a chance to beat them! ^^

Oh no, not again... Dx

Well, that leaves Toad, since Luroka, while breaking a rule in the process, also sorta confirmed himself as detective. Unit's been targeted by the Mafia twice(as confirmed by himself)... so the only way that it could even be Unit, is if the Mafia knowingly targeted their own people, but... that's also usually not allowed. and would be a very very silly immunity anyway. xD

Do we still have a voting chance, though? We'd probably need to get every vote right from here on in, but with 3 of the 5 Mafians known(unless there -is- that very unlikely chance that it was Unit)... we might still stand a chance to beat them! ^^

if it's five on five right now, then the village still kinda has a chance if the mafia's kill target survives the night

This probably one of the most intense Mafia Games I've seen yet.

trust me, this is nothing compared to some other games

I remember it getting down to the wire in Haunted House o' Spooky Spookiness, Money Dear Boy and Tournament of Champions, but my mafia history isn't nearly as extensive as some

2xu8Ptu.png

NIGHT 7

Having written a long post and then deleted it, the narrator wrote a shorter one.

The mafia assaulted the Detective. With his final breath he asked.

"Do these scenes contain hints?"

No said the narrator.

No.

LUROKA, DETECTIVE - MURDERED NIGHT 7

Four suspects were gathered.

VALENDALE, FF, BLADE and UNDERSCORE. How do ye plead?

...but close to it