BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

I thought Smoke would be dead by now.

Wow, you have such confidence in your co-conspirator. 

There truly is no honour among thieves. 

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that either Burn or Smoke would be dead by now

They would be except that Smoke has been extremely busy IRL this past week, so he wasn't able to be active in this scene (and then Sil and Unit both arrived, preventing either from getting killed)

• Upvote 6

I thought Smoke would be dead by now.

Wow, you have such confidence in your co-conspirator.

There truly is no honour among thieves.

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that either Burn or Smoke would be dead by now

They would be except that Smoke has been extremely busy IRL this past week, so he wasn't able to be active in this scene (and then Sil and Unit both arrived, preventing either from getting killed)

I knew that Burnmad had been horribly stabbed and Smoke had a bad leg so the chances of either one of them dying was 50/50.

I do hope Smoke makes it but not Burnmad.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

You do realise, Timelord, that no matter how this plays out, it's going to end with you dead?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Your wish is probably not going to be granted.

Probably seems a bit wishful; even if my life is still somewhat hanging in the balance, Smoke is about 99% guaranteed not to make it out of this alive.

The only foreseeable way he could live through this encounter is if I decided to hold him as a hostage.

Whitetexted spoilers: I won't.

(And if that seems a bit cruel to you... Well, turnabout is fair play)

- :burnmad:

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh

I imagine our lists share at least a few names, so... may the best man win. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Umarak can teleport and yet he didn't finish Kulta years ago.

Okay.

Kulta is literally commanded and powered by a God of Death

How is Umarak supposed to top that? :P

That's also ignoring that even on her own, Kulta would be equal to him in power.

Edited by Voltex

Isn't the original "Kulta" long destroyed, though? I was under the impression they officially came to an end when first coming fully under the influence of the Dark Energy.

If the current Kulta still has the ability of foresight in addition to everything else, well, that's just not fair. =P

• Upvote 1

Isn't the original "Kulta" long destroyed, though? I was under the impression they officially came to an end when first coming fully under the influence of the Dark Energy.

If the current Kulta still has the ability of foresight in addition to everything else, well, that's just not fair. =P

After being driven insane, having their mind pulverized, shattered, crushed, rebuilt, commanded by a god, and imprisoned for well over 1000 years (at a minimum)... yeah, whoever the original Kulta was, they're loooong gone.

-

Also here, have another teaser for Episode 05:

-

“If Gali has announced her loyalty to the Knights, has any Toa allied themselves to the Faith?” Pulse asked.

"None have made such a loyalty clear," Kulta said, sounding amused. "But once Gali is dead, I am confident that I will sway Tahu to our side... much like I shall sway you, your grace."

The Skull Warrior holding the ornate mask stepped forward, and Pulse felt his stomach drop as the temperature in the room plummeted.

Kulta’s tone left no room for argument when they spoke again: “It is time for you to accept our gift.”

This is my fate, he thought to himself. If I do not accept, I die. Nowhere to run.

“Vinheim is not of the Faith either,” he said, hoping to buy himself time. “While he’s here… why not convert him as well? Consolidate the weapons deal between the Faith and House Maran?”

Vinheim smirked. “I may not be of the Faith, your grace, yet I believe I am doing a fine job. Such views would only… hinder me. It is far easier to pass off as not being a member of the Faith when one isn’t actually a member – though I mean no offence, of course.”

“Then why are you still here?!” Toru spat, suddenly enraged. “Get out!”

"Now, now, Toru, relax," Kulta said, holding up a hand. "Vinheim means no offense. He is of House Maran, remember, and he exemplifies the traits they value most admirably. Vinheim will do whatever it takes to keep himself alive... and as it so happens, that means siding with us. There is no need to coerce him."

“You are… very determined about giving me this gift, I will give you that,” Pulse said.

As if his body were no longer under his control, he stood and took a step forward.

Don’t do it.

“I suppose it was… rude of me to try and reject it.”

If I do not, I will die the same way Irteza did… Kulta has no use for me otherwise.

But that mask….

He took another step forward.

The burning of Jungle, the poisoning of Stone, and now a civil war in the Fire Region, all in my name or under my reign, he thought. Is it better to die?

“Perhaps if I join the Faith, it shall be the path to redeeming myself in the eyes of Okoto,” he murmured, taking another step toward the Skull Warrior holding the ornate, golden mask, ignoring the dark aura surrounding it. “We have to have Faith.”

There is no choice here. Ekimu forgive me.

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 5

My character has plenty of reason to kill you, as well as plenty of reason to kill anyone else. Which person he does kill is a perfectly reasonable decision for me to make OOC.

Also-- Funny you'd think that.

I'm gonna enjoy the next episode.

• Upvote 1

Why, do you somehow have a way to hold back the tidal wave of nonsense that is coming your way?

Because that doesn't seem like something you have.

I actually do have a device specifically intended for holding things back, nonsense included-- and I tell you, it's yuuuuge.

But nah, I know about at least a good portion of your plans and I think I can deal with them well enough.

• Upvote 2

Episode 05 will be releasing tonight.

I daresay it might be the most important episode yet.

Here's another little bit in the meantime:

-

A Stone Messenger hurried forward, bowing low as they approached the Skull Leader. A sense of calm washed over Irteza as the messenger lifted their head to speak.

"I bring you a message from his grace ShadowVezon, Commander."

Kulta tilted her head towards the Stone Messenger. "Yes?"

"His grace has granted you permission, Commander," the Messenger said, and Irteza sighed as their next words sealed his fate. "To execute Irteza Shah for his crimes against the nation of Kamuk."

Kulta was silent for a long moment before they waved their hand to dismiss the Messenger, who scurried out of the hall. Once they were gone, Kulta turned towards him, their red eyes gleaming.

"Do you have any final words, Guardian?"

• Upvote 1

My character has plenty of reason to kill you, as well as plenty of reason to kill anyone else. Which person he does kill is a perfectly reasonable decision for me to make OOC.

Also-- Funny you'd think that.

I'm gonna enjoy the next episode.

I'm really starting to regret suggesting to Tex to allow you to "Dodge" the assassins that were sent after you.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.