Episode Four got eaten? Well, I suppose that makes sense, it is the longest episode. From now on, I'm going to try and split episodes in half, in separate posts if they go above the 6000 word threshold, which I believe is all of them but Episode 2. 

Regardless, it's been archived on my blog. Hopefully that's the last time I need to do something like that.

Edited by Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Someone died.

On a more surprising note, it wasn't me. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

After two and a half games of you surviving every incredibly dangerous situation thrown at you, "Nato is still alive" is the last thing I'd consider putting on a list of surprises.

Well, it's a surprise to me. Every. Single. Time.

On this occasion especially, given that I was unconscious in a Skrall's arms for most of the battle, and when I did finally wake up, I was immediately whacked on the head and given a concussion.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Just a note that all PMs handled by Voxumo will be continuing on a bit until they reach a suitable stopping point, since Voxumo had unexpected company recently.

So, while we wait, here's a peek at what's probably one of my favourite parts of the episode:

Episode Six Sneak Peek
Nato awakened. No, he wasn’t awake. He could tell. He was dreaming, having awakened in the familiar landscape of Iconox.

He was everywhere and nowhere in Iconox. He saw it from above, but also in front of him. He saw Skrall marching in its streets. Thousands of Ice Agori lined up, bowing. The Skrall decapitated the Ice Agori all at once. Their heads rolled off, their bodies instantly disappearing.

Their heads floated up, forming one gargantuan head made up of many smaller heads. All heads spoke at Nato. “You did this.” Nato tried to back away, into a wall that should not have been there. The wall crumbled away into heads, all of which joined the gargantuan head.

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

It was a very weird dream.

• Upvote 1

Yeah... I'm not sure how Toru could be responsible for my current... situation.

First of all, that secret mission is supposed to be secret. That's WHY it's secret. Good going, pterodactyl robot.

Second of all, I think that a certain someone has already failed more than me, in no small part because of behaving like an 80's cartoon villain, so why don't you stick your tongue out at him, instead?

• Upvote 2

Secret mission?

Well, that's ominous.

First of all, that secret mission is supposed to be secret. That's WHY it's secret. Good going, pterodactyl robot.

Second of all, I think that a certain someone has already failed more than me, in no small part because of behaving like an 80's cartoon villain, so why don't you stick your tongue out at him, instead?

If I yell at the madman from the last game, I look sane in comparison.

But if I were to yell at a corpse, I'd become the new madman. So that's why I'm yelling at you.

Edited by Yo Dawg Swagger McSwag